Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge is sweet ((Warraw and myself))

poisonedxkisses

Supernova
Antoinetta sat in the cafeteria, eating a slice of cold pizza. She sighed and brushed her long black hair out of her face. She was wearing a knee length black dress, which made her ivory skin look even paler. The junior waited for her older brother to sit down, her ice blue eyes gazing around the large white room. "Yo, Antoinetta!" a male voice called. She looked up and saw her brother. "Hey Ivan." she said and smiled, moving so he could sit down. "How are classes so far?" she asked.

Ivan shrugged, brushing his blond hair out of his eyes,"Ah, they're cool I guess. There's this one kid, god he's an easy target. Nerd doesn't even begin to describe him." Ivan laughed. Antoinetta rolled her eyes. "You know you are a dick, right? Why do you have to attack everyone who isn't a jock like you?" She shook her head and noticed one guy sitting across the room alone. "That's a shame, I should go say hi." Her brother laughed. "Hey, that's the guy I was talking about." he said and stood up. "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." He walked over to him and started to pick on the guy. "Oh damn it Ivan, you're such an asshole." she grumbled and watched him torment the other guy.

Back
Top Bottom