Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mob Boss Daughter [Benigna and Love'sRequim]

Benigna

Planetoid
Cosa Nostra a term Joseph had heard many times when he joined the family. His initiation into the family was easy and yet hard just because he was not connected to them in anyway. Joseph started out as a small time hoodlum prying on small time business men who ran grocery stores. During one of his infamous ‘raids’ on one of the small time business man, he crossed swords with Morano, the Don’s right hand man.
It was 10pm when Bruno was closing up that Joseph ran into his shop demanding that he paid him his due that was 2 days late. Bruno laughed at him telling him that he was protected by the Morello family and it would be wise for him to take his threat elsewhere. Enraged by his words, Joseph drew his hand and pointed at Bruno’s head. He did not care if he was protected. They weren’t there for him when he needed them most. “Pay up or die old man!” he yelled.

“I won’t pull that trigger if I were you boy.” a voice said

Joseph turned his head around while his hands were on Bruno’s shoulder and the tip of his gun was on his head. “Who are you to stop me punk?” he asked.

“Morano is my name, and I have my gun pointing at your gut right now. Go ahead, pull that trigger, you won’t walk out of here.”

Joseph froze, he knew who he was. Morano was the most notorious gangster in Sicily. He was known to shoot first ask questions later, but tonight, he did not. Joseph gulped, his hands shaking and beads of sweat ran down his forehead. “Okay, take it easy.... I won’t blow his head off.” he said trying not to sound too shaken.

“That would be wise.” Morano said looking at the punk who had invaded into his family’s turf. Usually he would just shoot down low life punks, but somehow he saw a potential in this street punk and decided to give him a chance. “What’s your name boy?” he asked

“My name is Joseph, Joseph Valdi.” he answered removing his gun away from the Bruno’s head and dropping it to the ground. He stood still and not making any sudden move as he knew that it would be deadly.

“Well met. Now, let’s talk business.” Morano was impressed by his bravado and his quick wit. The business was for Joseph to join his family and help out. He would be under his care for a period of time before he was allowed to run a small district for the family.

Since then, Joseph did not let Morano down. He proved to be an asset to the family and rise to thru the ranks fast that cause much jealousy among his peers and elders alike. Morano praised him and beamed knowing that he looked good in the eyes of the Don. Morano told him that he was asked to attend the Don’s daughter’s birthday celebration, he had better attend and bring along some presents.

Joseph bought new suits and shoes thinking that the daughter of the Don would be some fat ugly dame who had nothing to do all day but to waste her father’s money by shopping and eating. He did not expect much. He walked into the Don’s mansion with Morano who introduced him to the other higher ups and their businesses and areas. Morano excused him telling him to mingle around and make himself known. Joseph nodded as he spotted a pretty slender girl who stood alone by the cocktail bar looking alone and bored. She was the most beautiful lady he had laid his eyes on. She made his heart raced. Naturally, he walked up to her and introduced himself. Her calm and modest demeanour made him wanted to know her more and asked if he would have the honour of asking her out for a movie or dinner after tonight. Or perhaps, they could sneak out of this party of some spoilt brat to a more exciting place.

Ever since that night, Joseph and the girl went everywhere, they soon fall in love. Initially their relationship was not seen as serious for the girl was known to be a flirt and never took any relationships seriously. This time, however, it was different. It appeared that she was serious much to her father’s displeasure. In order not to hurt her, the Don asked Morano who Joseph was. Morano explained that Joseph was an upcoming and potential candidate to take his place in a few years. The Don was impressed but not enough to have his girl running around with him then asked if he was up to the job of running an operation in America. Morano gave Don his assurance that Joseph would do a great job.

“Good, send him to America, at least my daughter would have time to forget him and carry on with her life.” he said.

Thus it was so, Joseph was sent to America on the pretext that he was to help the Don run the family’s business there. He knew the actual reason and did not protest. He was not in any position to protest. It was Cosa Nostra; nothing could be more important than Cosa Nostra business, not even love. With a heavy heart; he flew to America leaving his love in Sicily without leaving word nor had the chance to kiss her good bye. He swore he will return to Sicily the moment things in America were straightened out and he had made a name for himself that the Don had no choice but to acknowledge him as the his right hand man after Morano.

----------
Three years had passed since his departure. He did not know that it took him this long to get the business in America back on its feed. The achievements he made here caught the attention of the family in Sicily, since Morano was shot dead during a mob war in Sicily; the Don had no one to run his major business there. It was rumoured that at his death bed, Morano suggested that Joseph to take over him, the Don however, was not too comfortable with the idea, not when he had a relationship with his daughter. Nevertheless, Joseph was asked to return to Sicily for awhile.

Joseph was pleased. This time, he won’t leave Sicily without her even if it would kill him in the process. He recalled how surprised he was when he found out that she was the Don’s daughter and could not help laughing. She had asked him why and he told her. Of course, he got an earful and they ended up in bed. He had missed her a lot and wondered how she would receive him. After all, it had been 3 years, and in those 3 years, he had not written nor called her. Yeah, she’d be pissed alright.

Willow was no ordinary girl, she was the daughter of a very well known and powerful Don of Sicily. Normally when someone thinks about a Don's daughter they think that she'll be fat and spoiled but that wasn't the case with Willow, while her father did like to spoil her she made sure to remain fit and healthy. Willow had long black hair, flawless ivory skin, violet eyes and weighed about 130 with perfect C size breasts and a nice waist that curved causing her body to give tat hour glass look that so many men loved. And thanks to her looks Willow often ended up being with one man after the other not taking the relationship serious, she figured her father would pick a man for her like he used to talk about when she was younger.

Of course then he went and threw her a huge birthday party even though she didn't want one, shehated social gatherings that involved dressing up and being around alot of people. However just to make her father happy she had gone to the party but stayed near the cocktail bar ignoring everyone as she sat in a very lovely crimson red sleeveless dress that showed off her figure. That was the night she had met him, Joseph Valdi a recruit that Morano had brought into the business for ome reason though she didn't really care. He was both charming and attractive as well as bit different from the other men who tried to get with her.

As she got to know him more their relationship changed from friends to lovers and even though everyone believed he wan't serius about him this tim it was different. Willow actually loved Joseph and once her father found out she was serious about him something changed in her father. Not to mention she had found out that Joseph had been set away to America which left her feeling heart broken. He hadn't said goodbye to her and never wote or called.

Of course she also knew about him returning so was going to give hima piece of her mind, she was pissed and rightfully so. The man could have contacted her at some point but he didn't even bother doing that andshe felt hurt and used.

Joseph boarded the plane bound for Italy, Sicily. As he took his first class seat, memories of her flashed in his mind. The night before that he was to leave Sicily, he did not get to see her for the Don kept him busy with instructions and dossier on the operations in New York. Of course, he knew that the Don deliberately kept him till the wee hours of the morning preventing him from seeing his daughter to at least say good bye to her. How he missed her laughter, her smile and the way that she kissed him. As with most good relationships, they had hot sex. It was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

Sure he knew that Willow would be sore, hurt and feeling violated, and he had a lot of explaining to do in order to appease her. He knew her temperament well. No amount of candy or gifts would move her heart, that much he knew. What was he to do? Disobey her father and risked being killed and had his body dump in a sewer like some worthless dog? Even if that were the case, he should at least call her or send her a post card right? That would work if he had the time. The daily operations of the New York side kept him so busy that he had hardly any time left for himself. In any case, he had better come up with some real good answers if he got to see her once he set foot in Italy.

By the time the plane landed in Italy, it was 8pm. His own men were there to pick him up and drove him straight to the Don’s residence where he was expected. The revenge for Morano’s death has yet to be done and he made sure that whoever that killed Morano would pay dearly. As he sat foot into the Don’s resident, he was straightaway shown to his chambers. Joseph looked around the house as he walked towards the chamber hoping to catch a glimpse of Willow. To his disappointment, he did not and sighed heavily. He must somehow touch base with her.

“Ah, Joseph! Welcome back!” the Don said as he entered his chamber in his Italian accent. “You had a good flight no?”
“Thank you Don. The flight was great.”
“Good. You may stay at my residence while you are in Italy. You must be tired,” he paused ringing a bell to summon one of his servants, “Alfredo will show you to your room. We talk tomorrow.”
“Yes, Don. Thank you.” Joseph said kissing the Don’s ring.

Alfredo was a tall lean man. He was 45 and had served the Don for the past 20 years. No one knew his background and he was extremely loyal to the Don. “If you would come this way, Joseph.” he said turning towards the door motioning Joseph to follow him.

Without another word, Joseph followed Alfredo as he led the way to his room. He was surprised that the Don did not keep him like he did when he was asked to go to America. Then, a thought ran thru his head, could it be that Willow is not in Italy? Or has she moved out of the mansion? Curiosity got the better of him, perhaps, Alfredo could shed some light on the subject. He started by making small talk to which Alfredo responded a little irritated.

“Alfredo, is Miss Willow in Italy? I heard that she loved to travel.”
“Yes, sir. She is in Italy. In fact, she is in her room resting. I’d advise you not to disturb her, Don’s orders.” Alfredo said flatly.
“I see. Thank you Alfredo.”

After awhile, they reached his room with Alfredo holding the door open for him. “Have a good night’s rest, sir. You will need it.” he said.

Joseph knew where Willow’s room was, it would be hard for him to resist the urge to go to her room to see her. Well, at least to hold her in his arms and tell her how sorry he was for not telling her good bye and not calling her all these years. Looking at the time, he knew she was not asleep yet nor was the Don. If he were to sneaked out of his room and go to hers, he was sure that one way or another, the Don would catch wind of it. Well, wasn’t he the one who would risk everything just to have her back? The love in his heart for her won over his fear of being found out. He stepped out of his room and crept silently towards her room.

Willow paced her room slightly annoyed that her father had ordered her to stay in her room lke a child, she was 21 years old and yet she was still treated as a child. Of course she knew the reason why, Joseph would be returning sometime tonight and her father probably wanted to speak with the man the entire night. Not that she really cared what happened to him with how angry she was, of course currently some of the anger had to do with her father but either way the next person who stepped into her room would get an earful and maybe even a few items thrown at them.

She sat on her large queen sized bed and pulled out her cellphone from the pocket of her shorts, it was 8 pm which meant that Joseph would be in her home at any moment. Closing the phone she glared at the door silenty wishing that it woud just burst into flames bt she knew that wasn't likely to happen, not unless someone set it on fire or placed a bomb near by. Both nearly impossible to do since no one got into the house without her or the Don's permission.

As he reached her bedroom door, his palm was sweaty and his hand shook. Fancy him a man who has the power to kill anyone with just an order, nervous in meeting the love of his life. But who could blame him for being nervous? His love would give him an earful the moment he entered her room. There would be no welcome hug or kisses, just harsh and angry words.

Nonetheless, Joseph knew it had to be done. He knocked on her door gently waiting anxiously for it to open or at least hear her say "come in!" or something to that extend. He had rehearsed what he wanted to tell her over and over again in his mind, and when he was done, he got to hold her in his arms and kiss. At least that was what he intended. As he waited, he scanned the hallway for signs of Alfredo or some other goon that would pass by doing their rounds. The Don was a careful man. Despite having CCTV installed all over the mansion, he ordered his men to make rounds where the cameras were unable to focus on.

Those rounds paid off when one night, a rival gang sneaked into his compound attempting to steal valuable information that was kept in his safe. The patrol spotted him, gave chase and killed him on the spot. Since that incident, the Don was even more paranoid. The slighest noise would have him jumpy.

Joseph waited as his heart pounded like a drum for her to speak.

Hearing the knock on her door shee blinked wondering who it could possibly be,"Come in!" What she didn't expect was to see Joseph come into her room. When she saw him all sorts of emotions rose up and she stood ff her bed glaring at him. Thankfully she had been smart enough to demaned that namera's were to be placed near her room so the only wae'd get caught was if one of her father's goon's came by. She folded her arms over her chest clearly pissed off a him.

"What the hell are you doing here? I never want to see you again! Your just a low life, back stabbing, cruel, heartless player who decided to take advantage of me and then just leave witout a single word. I never heard one word from you in 3 years Joseph Valdi so what the hell made you think you could just return and come to my room?! What did you believe, dating the Don's daughter would get you high marks? Or perhaps it was all just a fun game to you and then you got bored decided to leave to Ameica without saying one word to me."

She grabbed the nearest object which happened to be a pillow and threw it at him, "I ever want to see your face again! I hope my father has you killed and tosses your body in a sewer! Get the hell out of my room!" She turned her back towards him and walked over to her window not really caring if he left or not. If he happened to stay she might yell at him again and throw something worse then a pillow at him, the worst part was that even though she was angry with him she still loved him. Willow had gotten over him despite being seperated for three years, she had stopped dating guys all together and for the first year waited eagerly for him come rushing back into her arms to never leave again. Of course after the first year past and not a single word from him she realized that he wasn't likely going to return and that he had ditched her without so much as a good-bye

Joseph had expected the reaction from her the moment she laid eyes on him. He stood there taking all her verbal abuse and did not even flinch when she flung a pillow at him hitting him squarely in the face. The pillow fell to the ground with a soft plop. Though her words hurt him, he understood her anger and frustrations. His mind went blank. No words were formed on his lips. The only thing he could do was to walk to her and try to give her a hug.

As she turned her back to him, Joseph heart ached seeing her in such anguish and pain. He did not fare any better. The day that he left her without a goodbye had torn him to pieces. Not a single day had passed without him thinking of her and her well being.

He walked towards her quietly and stood a few inches from her and nervously put his arms around her waist pulling him close to him despite her spiteful words earlier, he had to use this method to calm her down, only then would she listen to what he had to say.

“Willow, do you think it has been easy for me by going without seeing you and telling you why I had to leave? Not a day passes without me thinking about you and the times that we shared. Your accusation about me being a player hurts. I am not a player and it was not my intention to date you to score points, my love.” he said calmly. “I even carry your photo around in my wallet. Each time that I open it, I would see your face. Here, look.” he let go of her waist and fished his wallet out handing it over to her.

“Is this not proof that you have always been on my mind all these years? I risked being caught by your father’s man by coming in here just to see you and explain to you. Please, be appeased but if hitting me more will appease your fury, I gladly let you hit me as hard as you can.” Joseph finished talking and stood back a few inches away from her expecting her to hit him with whatever she could lay her hands on while looking at her with loving eyes. To him, he had explained to her and assured her that he still loved her, and he would gladly let her hit him.

Feeling his arms rnd her waist caused her heart to skip several beats, his arms felt so safe and strong, like nothing could harm her so long as he was there holding her. She closed her eyes as precious memories flooded her mind, he always seemed to know just how to touch her in order to calm her down and while it was a bit odd she loved it none-the-less. She quietly listened to what he had to say while leaning into his body by habbit. Taking the wallet carefully she opened it to find her picture, it had been taken while they had been on one of their many dates, out of all the pictures that had been taken of her this was her favorite.

Handing it back to him she remained quiet listening to him talk, not really paying attention to his words but his voice. It was calming in a way to her as well as strong, she knew that while he always spoke gently to her that could easily change during a job. The offer to hit him as hard as she could was very tempting, turning she studied him for a moment before stepping closer to him thinking about what he could hit him with. Not really finding anything in reach that suited her she got as close as she could to him and hit his chest frustrated, tears started to roll down her cheeks as she continued to hit his chest. She wasn't using her full srength, infact it was the opposite she barely used any strength at all. Pretty soon she just stopped hitting him and burried her face into his chest still crying.

Joseph let her hit his chest to her satisfaction, and when she broke down and cried in his chest, he hugged her tight and kissing her forehead. Yes, he understood how she must have felt, and from the way that she buried her face in his chest, he could tell how much she missed him. It had been too long since he had her in his arms like this and it felt so good. The scent of her shampoo got caught in his nose that brought memories of he and her in bed for the very first time when they had fallen in love after their 5th date. He remembered her smooth firm skin, and the way she kissed him.

His arms began to move up and down her back caressing it gently. “Hush now.... I am here.” he whispered as he caressed her back and lifted her face. Looking deep into her eyes for a few seconds, his lips touched hers. The kiss began with butterfly kisses as if he was testing to see if she would return his kisses. It progressed to their lips locking and their tongue wrestled. Joseph kept his desire to take off her clothes in check. After all, they had just met after 3 long years; sex was the last thing on his mind, at least for now. What he wanted most now was to hold her in his arms and talk to her. Catch up with her on recent events that had happened in her life while he had been gone.

“Willow, what have happened to you since I have been gone?” he asked when he broke the kiss and his gaze were upon her. He maintained eye contact with her while he held her close to him pressing her bosom close to his chest. How he loved the feel of her breasts upon his chest.

Back
Top Bottom