Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to "GM" a solo exploration-ish game (F only)

darkwalker

Super-Earth
Note: I respond best to the email in the ad
This thread is for you (yes you) to apply for one of up to two exclusive spots in an RP I want to run. The RP will involve your character being lost in a completely foreign world (or perhaps exploring the unknown reaches of their world) where they will encounter new peoples, creatures and magical stuff. Yes those things will do naughty things to you on a frequency level ranging from “about half the time” to “holy shit does anything here NOT want to get into my pants?” The exact frequency depends on you.

Basic requirements
You must be able to RP over emails. That’s the only thing I RP over with any sort of regularity. PMs or threads here will result in my updating once or twice a week. You can find me here: rpg920@live.com

You must actually want to do erotic scenes involving non-human and barely human things. This will not always be the case, but often enough that if you’re not into it, neither of us will enjoy the RP.

You must be fluent in English and have good to great grammar. I’m not asking for perfection, but spelling (or spellcheck) and basic punctuation/capitalization skills are more or less a must.

Obligatory Kink part
This will detail aspects of the RP that you should be interested in—or at least fine roleplaying:

Absolute musts:
Men, women, creatures, humanoids (elves; fairies; aliens, etc)

You should be into most, if not all, of the following. I’m fine leaving a few things out, but if you hate half this list, we won’t have fun. We can discuss specifics during application:

Magic
Oral
Groups
Monsters
Strange technology

That isn’t a complete list of what I will RP, but those things are almost sure to be in the game somewhere.

Don’t worry about these, because I will not do them.
Excessive blood
Toilet stuff
Pure rape (though reluctance-turned-arousal is fine)

Acceptable Characters
First off, females only. Sorry guys. Now, as the world you’ll be exploring will be largely unknown to you there’s no limitation on genre for your character. Want to be a space-faring explorer? Fine. A pirate lost at sea? Great. A college student who falls down a hole chasing a rabbit? Sure. A Japanese schoolgirl complete with cat ears, laser gun and skirt not quite covering her panties? Awesome.

I will find a way to get your character into the story—no need for you to come up with that. The most important thing is that your character be compelling, interesting and willing to explore. Rather she’s curious, scared or just can’t stay in one place very long doesn’t matter. What does matter is us not spending half the RP finding ways to motivate her to move on. I strongly encourage her to be realistic, or way out there (I’ve enjoyed RPs with very real characters, and characters literally too ditzy to realize they were being felt up…both can be fun, so don’t be afraid to go over the top).

Ready for the application?

Name:
Vitals (age, height & weight—description is ok, numbers not necessary)
Who is she? (student; explorer; waitress; slave, etc.)
Personality: (why do people like/hate her? What does she enjoy? Faults/Endearing qualities)
Description: (What does she look like? Pictures are fine, too, but please no photographs)
Skills: What are a few things she is good at? This can be anything from gunplay to math to seduction.

OOC: What do YOU want out of this game? As a player, what are you hoping this game will give you?

Feel free to submit multiple characters, but not more than three.

Name: Jessica Jameson
Vitals: Black hair and blue eyes, she is about 5'00" with 120 pounds, C cup breasts and a very sexy figure.
Who is she?: Student
Personality: She is a rascal, she loves to have fun and go out with her friends. She is the type of girl that never gives up on anything in her life and always tries to archive the best on what she can. With loving parents she always looks to help those in need, volunteering in the old people shelter she always tries to do what is best for everyone
Description: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9f0IJLPinyY/TM3ZbZMlhQI/AAAAAAAABVs/d_U7uWxgpGY/s1600/anime_girl.jpg
Skills: Singing, Cooking, Studying (she has photographic memory), running, swimming.

OOC: She is basically a university student that never had anything go wrong with her life. Her parents gave her everything she needed and she could get any boyfriend she wanted. Would be cool to see her in a world where she had no control of what happens to her, how did she ended up in that world is up to you, and I have no limits except scat and extreme blood or gore.

Name: Vyll’MayWae Baenmtor
Vitals: a youngish looking drow elf female with a height little over 5'. She is a lightweight princess with silver-white long hair and blue eyes that turn into red when she is angry or aroused. She have extensive tattoos, but they can only seen from very near on her obsidian colored skin, if not shown with her magic.
Who is she? She is a wizard sorcerer witch with extensive psionic powers, but she wanted some free time from her clan/family so she jumped at the opportunity of some exploration.
Personality: She is the typical drow elf noble with some quirks about not choosing a deity to pray to, so she got extensive schooling in magic - even if she is not that high level mage for now, she is much more than an apprentice. In her race she is an oddity, so she is not very much liked by her family. She is studying and working in a clan of assassins, but she is just want to study everything, her most wanted thing is knowledge, well, next to feel good at all times. She is a little sadomazochist too, but pain is not needed for her pleasure - it just gives a different kind.
Description: see at vitals + her nails are containing more ceratin than usual, so they are hard like the armor of beetles, and colored naturally dark too. Her insides is more red than normal, so not just a nice pink, but red. She wears spider silk lingerie or snakeskin clothes, which would cover her from neck to toes, but only straps of it covering her breasts and thights. Her weapons is throwing daggers and a special short sword, usually hidden or magicked into her hands when needed.
Skills: She is good at magic and her mind powers (psionic), and have extensive sexual knowledge, she can make tattoos - even magical ones too.
OOC: As a player I do not want more than my kink lists links show in my signature. But I would like a consistent world to explore and have fun with. (My mail is also in my signature...)

Name: Casey Stalinger.
Vitals ect: 5'6 no exact weight. Athletic but not a twig, more curvy. About c or d breasts and size eight pants. Light skin blonde hair green eyes. Slight freckles. Possibly an elf or kitsune, if that's ok. Very innocent but fun loving. Ready for anything. lives on her own, wears a thin white dress, no weapons. Looking for love but yet, with all this, doesnt take well to people being mean. Thats when her dark side comes out. A bit of an inner evil twin if you will. When this side comes out her hair goes dark and eyes go red. This is her slutty "i wanna fuck everything sode" essentially.
Oc: I want some nice smutt, yeah... But also, I haven't ever heard such a sweet plot. It's really cool and I hope to get it!

Bump.

I should mention that I would prefer to receive applications through email.

Group-style RPs, including Groups, are being reorganized. This is being moved to the appropriate child forum made for interest/coordination for such RPs. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom