Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Izzystheone and Ishu) It's all for the band.

Izzystheone

Planetoid
For reference:
Izzy
Moriah

It was a relief to have him back. Life had been pretty rough going at it alone. Izzy had never really been one to reach out like his best friend had. While he'd had dozens, maybe even hundreds of girls that died at his feet and would keep coming back for more, Izzy had had two girlfriends, and a... something that didn't really count as much of anything. Friends? He had a couple of music buddies and old friends from high school, but nothing really that significant. Well, there was always Moriah, but she was all sorts of trouble. She'd been a great many things in her life, a slut, a drug addict, even part of a gang. Now she was Izzy's 22 year old room mate, and oh, she is also his ex.

What was there to say about Izzy? Not much really, he was a pretty boring kid. His parents were alcoholics, and his mom was a crack addict, but luckily they both ended up in prison, and his uncle kept a close eye on him. Fast forward to teenage years, sixteen rolled around, and his grandparents passed away. He'd never been close to them, but someone part of their will ended up giving him a good sum of money, and a single two bedroom house that they'd always thought about renting out, but eventually just abandoned it. It was a bit of a mess, but with some of the money, Izzy made it a decent shelter.

Finishing up high school ahead of time, and trying to make ends meet, that pretty much sums up his life from that point on. A relationship here or there, and making a lifelong friend were pretty much the only two things he had accomplished aside from surviving. So the count is : One (used to be) crazy ex-girlfriend/friend/roomate, and one best friend (that had completely 'bailed' on him for a couple years)

Since then Izzy had learned to play the drums, wrote some lyrics and sheet music, and started a band with his best friend and his roomate. Other than that, he just tries to get money to make ends meet, and takes some classes online. A pretty simple guy.

At the moment, this simple guy lay on his back on the floor in the living room. “What are you doing, lazy ass?” came the voice of the fair skinned blonde-no-more from across the room.

“I am... enjoying the beautiful scenery.” he chided somewhat sarcastically.

Moriah rolled her eyes and said, “You know we have practice in about fifteen minutes, and you still look like a slob.”

“No one even comes to watch us, so why does it matter? I'm not a slob, I even showered, I just... haven't gotten completely dressed yet.” he said lazily.

“Well how about this, I go over and practice, and you come over in about an hour and complain about something, then we'll make fun of you?” she said 'sweetly' as she went over to grab her keys and head out.

“Fine, I'll be out in ten.” he said as he went to his room to throw on a t-shirt, make his hair look halfway decent (and not like a soaking mop), and throw on some jeans. Within a record six minutes, he was outside, and the new car spun down the street, heading a couple of blocks over to his best friend's house.

With but a few moments, Izzy knocked at the door. No one answered for a moment, so Moriah just went around the back, to hop into his friend's room through the window. She wasn't about to wait around for him to come out of his lair, especially if the music was on, and he was home alone.

Izzy was a bit more respectful, and didn't want to make any trouble, just in case someone else was home. Especially considering that it wasn't very rare for one or several other someone's to be not only home, but in the presence of his best friend.

(Ishu) Acacia

(Kodoo) Gabriel

(Haijime) Michael

Gabriel strummed the cords of his guitar while lightly nodding his head to a song he had blasting from the speakers on the wall. He was sitting in an old bean bag chair that was about as wide as he was tall. His room was actually the basement, which he had made into his nest. He played music here, he jammed here on his own, he had friends come down here, he smoked, he drank, he did drugs and he fucked stupid bitches down here. Everything he wanted, when he wanted, and how he wanted. Fuck, if he had a gun he would make the dumb bitches play Russian Roulette with each other.

The house was nice, two stories with a basement, an attic, four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It was pretty big but mostly because their parents were well off. Their parents were both white, despite their childrens first names, but the confusion stemmed from their Mother. She was adopted and raised in China by natives so she carried their values- and their language. Their Father was from Europe but a lot of his work sent him to Japan.

Needless to say, they both left plenty of money for their children and a moderate amount of freedom. Their Father was never around but he kept tabs on them and as for their mother, well, she is never really mentioned.

Gabriel paused mid note when he saw a streak of blond and black fall in through the tiny window toward his cieling. He lifted his chin as a greeting to Moriah as he took a long drag on his cigarette and blew the smoke from his lungs into the air, "Where's Izzy?" He picked up a small glass and drank the orange-ish contents- probably scotch.

She was studying at the coffee table in the living room, actually finishing up her homework for the entire week. It was Monday. She heard the doorbell go off and looked up, her light blue eyes staring at the door. She wondered who could be here on a Monday but decided she would find out soon enough. Standing up, she dropped her pencil in the middle of her math book and wandered over to the door.

Acacia peeked through the little hole and saw someone but was not sure who it was. She paused and thought about any possibility that Gabriel had said something to her about guests but could not recall. Nonetheless, she opened the door and looked out to the person, waiting for them to state their name and purpose.

She was small and fragile with porcelain skin and pure white hair. Her hair tended to curl early in the morning, right when she was waking up, or after she'd taken a shower. Right now it had a bit of curl to it since she had just showered not too much earlier. She was wearing a blouse and a pair of dark jeans.

Izzy simply looked at her for a while. At first he assumed that it was one of Gabriel's little whores, but then he realized that it was actually Acacia. His blank stare soon turned into recognition as he lifted his eyebrow, “Acacia? Is that really you?” he stammered, a bit taken aback by how it hadn't seemed like she'd changed much at all. She was still small, petite, and it seemed well mannered. She hadn't even spoken to him when she opened the door. He just chuckled a bit and then his hands went to his pockets. He didn't really know what to say to her after all of these years. For a moment he just shuffled his foot and stood there before her. “So... how have... you um... been?” he asked, rather lamely as he looked up at her.

Moriah looked to her fellow band-mate and walked over, grabbing his cigarette from his hand, and taking a drag, blowing some right back at him. “You know, smoking kills, I hear,” she said with a dry tone. She laughed a bit and then plopped down across from him, “Hell if I know, he's probably upstairs dicking around or something. I don't know, maybe your sister is letting him in or something. I swear, he knows where you stay, but you know how he always tries to bullshit your dad if he's around. Almost like he's trying to date your dad or something.” she just said before she looked over at the drum set. “I swear sometimes I wonder what's going on in that kid's head.” she said as she leaned back and laced her fingers with one another. She was dressed in fishnet leggings, a short skirt, and a rather tattered top that showed small bits of her stomach, with a couple of bracelets, and a few of her piercings in.

Izzy just then moved to the side, “Well I was just knocking in case your dad was here... but I guess we have practice coming up soon.” he murmured weakly.

Moriah just shrugged, “He knows I gotta go in to work tonight. I swear I'm going to kick his ass if he wastes our time.” she said as she ran her hands along his drum, flicking off the small amount of dust that was on his set.

Once he used her name she started to recognize him. She smiled genuinely up at him and stepped forward to hug him. She stopped with her arms midway and put them back down, blushing nervously. She moved some white hair behind her ear and stepped to the side of the door, letting him in. Acacia had never been big on socializing with others, but she was always clingy when it came to close friends. She used to give Izzy hugs when she was small, around 5 years old. But that was a long time ago, right before she started going to private schools. All of the affection dwindled as she disappeared into books and her education.

He grumbled something in a different language and took the cigarette back from her, sucking down the rest and blowing it into her hair, "Pfff, yeah." He agreed with her talking about Izzy and his dad. His dad was a hardass and never stuck around long enough for anyone to get a good look at him. His work had been stifling him even more as of late- what with the whole international business and such. "Well," Gabriel traced his fingers around her belly button and let them crawl up under the bottom hem of her shirt, "He won't be coming around any time soon. It's just me," He leaned forward and smelled her hair, "and you..." He kissed on the back of her neck, flirting with her like he did everyone else.

Once he came inside, she shut the door behind him and pointed over to a door off to the side. It led down into the basement and that was where Izzy would find Gabriel. Minding her own business, Acacia went back to the coffee table, sat down and picked up her pencil.

He was taken back by her friendliness. He hugged her as well, and just smiled a little. As she motioned for the door he just looked to her and nodded. Before she got back into her book he mentioned, “Hey, it was good to see you... don't be a stranger, okay?” He just smiled a bit and headed down to their band room, to practice, and suggest a couple of things.

He walked in on Gabe with his hands on Moriah and he just shook his head, “Nice guys... real nice.”

Moriah quickly interjected to defend herself, “It's not what it looks like Izzy! You know I'm not that easy.” she hissed at Gabe. “I'm not that cheap, you have plenty of your little worshipers for that.” she said as she straightened herself out and stood. “Come on, let's stop messing around and get to why we're even here, aren't we here to make some music?”

Izzy just rolled his eyes, “That's what I came down here for, I don't know about you two.” he said as he smirked and rolled his eyes, “You know I can go back upstairs and talk to your sister if you want me to give you two some space.” he said as he just twirled his drumsticks between his fingers, playing a low snare instinctively.

Moriah just rolled her eyes, “Please, just because you want to hit on that poor little child doesn't mean we're going to postpone practice any longer.” she said crossly. She shook her head and said, “Look I don't want to have to call up the cops, so keep your head in the music, and lets cut all of the drama and divertions!”

Gabriel chuckled quietly as he watched her get up. He was more than willing to take her on the stairs, if she would have him. Or if she wouldn't- he didn't care either way. But when Izzy mentioned his sister, "Hey! Don't talk about my sister- got it?" He jumped up from the bean bag and drank down the rest of his scotch, a bit of it spilling and waving over the curves of his abs. He set the glass down on a little wooden table and wiped the scotch across his skin until it dried onto him. Gabriel picked up his guitar and put the strap around his shoulders. He picked a few of the strings and motioned over at Moriah, "C'mon, Let's do this. An' no cops."

He reached over and turned off the stereo system so they could hear themselves play without background noise. He started off a random song with a few riffs and let it come to a low stop, "So, what do you guys want to start at?" He let a note hum out quietly as he spoke, ready to get into his own personal jam if they didn't catch up soon enough.

Her pencil scribbled onto the paper, though her eyes drifted off to the side as she heard her brother start to play his instrument. They had only been at their house for a month or so and he hadn't made too much noise. But now that he had friends over, it was hard to saw how loud they would get. They probably came over while she was at school, which wouldn't surprise her. For some reason she didn't feel comfortable with that. Living with Gabriel in general wasn't easy. She ignored the noise for now and continued working on her homework.

Izzy just rolled his eyes and kept up with the beat that Gabriel was playing. He thought that his friend's defense of his sister was a flagrant display of misplaced chivalry, but then again he wasn't about to criticize his best friend, nor try to make him look any less appealing to Moriah than it seemed like he was at the moment. Izzy just sped up the tempo, feeling like releasing some of his stress out with a certain beat. He figured that Gabriel and Moriah would just go with it, or maybe they'd take it in a new direction. Normally he was a bit more focused on things being in order, but today he was just grateful to have his friend back.

Moriah just laughed and said, “Whatever you say boss. ONE TWO THREE...” she then followed the two band-mate's leads and moved straight into a song. She sang loud, allowing her voice to belt out. Out of the corner of her eye, she looked over at Izzy, for a good long ten or fifteen minutes. The harsh sarcasm wasn't present here, instead the emotion in her voice intensified. This led Izzy to get more into the music, and push himself to play faster and more energetically.

Izzy wondered though about Acacia. He hadn't seen her in years. It was true, the majority of the memories he had of her was when she was only a small child. He couldn't help but think that she hadn't changed much in appearance from when he had first known her. He wondered though, if she'd changed, or if she was still so very reserved and quiet as she had been in her youth.

Gabriel went with it, strumming the cords like they were his own heartbeat. He watched Moriah pour her heart out while looking at Izzy. He didn't understand what she saw in him, but he didn't care. Relationships just weren't for him. It was a waste of time and emotion. He belted a riff off of his guitar and sat down as he played, going over the cords again and again.

Acacia heard the playing get louder as the others joined in. It wasn't her taste in music and it all seemed... off. It didn't sound like they were playing anything specific. She got up from her spot and went into the kitchen. She picked up a glass from the cupboard and poured herself some white grape juice. She pressed the glass to her lips and drank.

Before they moved, she was still reserved but she was open among her small family. It wasn't until going to Europe for a few years that she changed. It wasn't a noticeable change unless you were around her a lot. But she just... stopped talking. She would say something here and there but it was never really heartfelt or important.

Izzy was the complete opposite of his friend. Then again, when you were deprived of clairity and structure for your entire childhood. When he was with someone, it wasn't just a matter of plasing himself, he really connected with that person. At the same time, that doesn't mean that they were neglected or set to the side in the matter of pleasure. He was more than happyto make them happy in any way.

Still, it did something odd to the band, to have that sort of history, and chemistry involved. Although Izzy and Gabriel were like brothers in his mind, they had never connected like he had with Moriah (naturally). While the breakup had been pretty bad, and Moriah had shot her chances of saving the relationship. She still held onto the fact that he was forgiving and rather nice, but it wasn't completely obvious to everyone, although she was hardly discrete.

As the hours passed by, Izzy stood up and said, "I'm gunna grab something to drink and a snack, you guys want anything?" He pretty much helped himself whenhe was over at Gabriel's, but at the same time, he would expect his best frind to do the same if he were over.

Moriah just shook her head, sighing softly, as her mind wandered from mere lyrics and songs to implications and daydreams. "Don't get any ideas Gabe, I'm not that easy." she commented dryly.

He brought his strings to a slow stop. He didn't know what time it was and if he wasn't in the basement he wouldn't know where he was. He always lost himself in the music. It was the only place that made sense to him. He picked up a cigarette and put in his mouth, "Scotch. Two cubes." He handed the glass over to Izzy and picked up a lighter. Gabriel lit his cigarette and looked over at Moriah.

Smirking, he inhaled on the cigarette and exhaled the smoke through his nostrils, "You can pretend I'm him," He reached over to her shoulder after sauntering over and he put his fingers under part of her shirt. He started to push her shirt off of her shoulder, "If that gets you off, anyway." His other hand moved to her lower back and brought her against his body, "It won't be bad, I promise." He hit on her a lot, as a joke, when she and Izzy were together. But now that they were apart he could weasel his way in and get what he wanted.

Acacia was sitting on the couch when Izzy came up. She was hugging a pillow to her chest and she was watching the news on the TV across the room.

Izzy just nodded and said, "Yeah." lamely. Around Gabriel, he felt a little as if he were demeaned. As if the whole world were to revolve around Gabriel, and everyone else was only there to make him look better, feel cooler, and seem more appealing. Izzy simply rolled his eyes and then turned to Moriah, who didn't seem to be acting quite as hostile today, maybe something was bothering her. "Do you need anything? You know if you need to talk or anything at all, I am here for you." he said, his hand gently placed on her shoulder. She merely shook her head and looked away for a moment.

"Nah, I'm good, I'm going to stick to just water, thanks though."

Izzy curtly nodded and then headed his way upstairs. As he came to the top, he stopped, leaning against the rails to peak at Acacia. "Sorry if we were disturbing your studying. I know you were never quite fond of being interrupted." he said softly. He just shrugged and slid over towards her. "Crazy what's going on these days, huh? Especially Egypt."

Moriah just looked at him, "Look a year or two ago, I would have been all over you, but something changed when I was with Izzy. He's just a whole different type of guy you know? I mean I'm not being all sappy or anything, just saying that kid taught me a thing or two." When he said something about sexuality with Izzy, she recoiled. "WHAT!? We're just friends, I don't want to fuck the kid." she said, with not the most convincing tone. "Besides, why me? Why not your litle whore friends?"

Her light blue eyes skimmed over to the voice that cut in to her programming. She smiled idly at him before her eyes turned back to the television screen. She moved to the other side of the couch, leaving room for Izzy to sit if he wanted. She nodded when he mentioned Egypt and rest her chin into the pillow. Her face sank into it slowly as her eyes stared on, burrowing holes into the glass screen across the room. The news was her favorite channel no matter what was on it. It also kept her attention or interested her- as long as it was international anyway.

"Come on, don't lie to me." He leaned against the wall and sucked down on his cigarette, "I saw the way you were looking at him when you were singing," He looked down at her from across the room and exhaled the smoke through his nose again, "The way you sang... it was powerful. You don't just like him and you know I'm right- so don't try getting away from it by bullshitting me." He inhaled the rest of his cigarette and tosses the bud into the trashcan. "Maybe you don't want to "fuck" him but that wouldn't stop you from "making love" with him." He crossed his arms and stood up, exhaling the rest of the smoke through his nose and mouth, "So come on, sate your desires. Put his face on mine- I don't care."

Izzy just stood there, looking over at her as she seemed to simply stare on, hardly even aware, perhaps even dismissive of his words and actions. "Well, you seem focused, I didn't want to bother you. I simply figured I'd... you know, say hello or... something." he said almost meekly as he let out a soft exhale. He moved to the kitchen and got himself something to drink, as well as some for his friend downstairs. He sipped his water and looked down into it, unsure of what to say. "Yeah, it's a good thing we have news, or else we wouldn't know what to think." he prodded playfully.

Moriah's lip quivered, "You can't say a fucking word... you wouldn't." she said as she crossed her arms. "There's no way he'd ever take me back. I'm lucky he's still even my friend after what I did. I mean it's not just that I blew it, it's the fact that he was willing to forgive and I still fucked it up." she said as she clenched her fist, and then sunk it into the beanbag chair. She just shook her head, "Whatever, that's the past, we're friends now and we hang out and it's all good." she reassured herself. She looked at him, "I guess I'm not as good of an actress as I thought." she sulked slightly. "Dude seriously, lay off. I was a slut, and I shouldn't have flirted with you before, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just be a whore because I'm not good enough or whatever."

She blinked at what he said and watched him go into the living room. She stared at him for a few moments, thinking. They had not set up the international news just yet so she was stuck with American politics. "It's rubbish." Acacia pressed her lips firmly together as she looked over at him after stating her opinion. She disagreed with what he said- though it would not surprise her if it was a joke. She believed everyone should think for themselves, that opinions were made on their own and without help. But in this world, no one thought like that. Everyone she could talk to was dead. She turned back to the TV and leaned onto the arm of the couch, squeezing the pillow tighter against her chest and the lower half of her face.

He shrugged, "So what? You screwed up and he doesn't want you. He will never want you." His eyes looked her over, "You're not his type. You're my top. Stop screwing around or you'll just keep hurting yourself."

Izzy just chuckled a bit to himself. "That was sarcasm, in case you missed that." He just leaned back against the couch, "Everyone these days could care less about the reality of situations, and more so on bickering and pointlessness." He said a bit crossly. " Everyone is so brainwashed, they simply let people put words into their mouthes." he said sorely. With a bit of a sigh he just shrugged, "I suppose it doesn't matter though, people don't value that type of ingenuity and articulation of thought." he replied, retracting the passion that had been most certainly stirred up. "At least not at my age." he added sourly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to go off on you, you must think I'm some nut-job." he said, slinking back into his position of near invisibility.

"You don't know goddamnit!" she said as she felt herself almost began to cry. She clenched her fist and turned her head, "Your type? What does that mean? I don't deserve to be held, and loved and told that I'm special and wonderful? I'm only good for a fuck!? Is that it Gabriel? I'm just some fucking slut? No! Izzy... he showed me that I don't have to put up with that shit! I have value, I have worth! It doesn't come from guys wanting my body." she said adamantly, now a bit worked up, and shaking a bit. "Don't you see? He's the only guy I know that isn't a complete and total ass. He listens to me, and actually cares what I have to say. Even still he listens... he knows me!"

As she heard him, her head turned as she looked over at him. It was like taking a breath of fresh air. She smiled, her blue eyes brightening as she watched him speak the truth- and also his opinion. "No." She shook her head, still smiling. Acacia sat up and pat the cushion next to her, wanting him to sit with her and talk some more. She wanted to hear about the other things he thought.

He let her throw her tantrum and he watched, her little hands clenching and her clothes moving up on her body as she walked around in a fit. He picked up another cigarette and lit it, inhaling until smoke filled him. He exhaled it and when she stopped, he started, "You're an attention whore- but only for the guy you like. You think you're better than anything else with tits- but only when they also want your guy. You like to think better of yourself because really you just think you're shit. You deserve everything- but you don't want to have it because you don't really think you deserve it." He glared over at her as he inhaled smoke, "I know you."

He just looked to her, "No? You disagree?" he asked, somewhat suprisedly. Although he thrashed and played music that would deafen most people, inside, he was very deep, reserved, and intellectual. "I just thinkt hat people should do their own research and formulate their own ideas, not simply mimic those around them." He just shook his head, "There isn't much to say really, as I am sure that you already know how these people work. I suppose that I feel like our country isn't really headed in the right direction. Not when our politicians are more of celebrities than anything else. Values and reason don't reign supreme, it's simply feelings and impulses."

Moriah's eyes turned into daggers, as Gabriel tried to tell her every bit of who she was. "Don't tell me who the fuck I am. I know who I am. I'm not going to play into your stupid arrogant games. You know what, fuck you okay? I don't need attention, he gives me all the attention I'd need, I just hav to ask. I was shit, I was a slut, I was a whore, I was NOTHING. Or at least I acted that way. It doesn't matter how I feel about him or the fact that we dated, he showed me who I was, and he showed me that I don't need pricks like you to validate myself. I know I have worth, I know I deserve to be admired and cherished, not just fucked and abandoned. I know that because Izzy showed me actions don't make a person. He believes in me... so I can believe in myself."

"N-No," She smiled, blushing a bit from her nervousness and even embarrassment. "I mean." It sounded like she was struggling as she spoke. "I agree. With you." She swallowed, looking at him again with a soft pink hue brightening on her cheeks. "Faces. Politicians." She looked over at the TV screen as a senator rambled on about something. "Fakes. Liars." Acacia curled up a little bit tighter, her toes curling under her thighs.

He swept his tongue over his lips as she watched her and she ranted again. He shrugged and took another drag on his cigarette, finishing it and ignoring the ash that fell onto his shoe. "You keep telling yourself whatever you need to in order to sleep at night and to show your face in public."

Izzy just lifted his eyebrow and twitched his nose slightly, in response to her weak reply. He tilted his head and said, "That's... interesting, I had no idea that anyone would share the same views as myself." he said as he looked over at her and then listened to her opinion as well. "It's just so sad that everyone is so detatched from the system, and that our country is running tself in a way that our population is completely oblivious to the politics at hand." He just scratched his arm, "If only there were someone with some honesty and integrity that would clear this all up."

"You know what Gabriel? You drive me crazy sometimes." she said as she crossed her arms. She just sighed and then squinted, "What do you want me to say? That I'm worthless? That I don't even deserve to lick the ashes off of your foot? Seriously, what do you want from me?" she said, somewhat angrily.

Acacia nodded along with everything he said. She didn't think anyone would feel the same way she did. She was not an aggressive person, except when it came to her morals and beliefs. She didn't like when people lied. She didn't like when people abused her power. She didn't like that the world's political structure was a sham. She felt like the entire world was pulling some kind of scam and only a handful of it's inhabitants would reap the rewards.

He tossed the bud into the trashcan, exhaling the rest of the smoke. He looked at her through the fumes, taking in her her subtle curves, or lack thereof, and he told her, "I want you to say yes." At least he wasn't lying.

Izzy just crossed his arms, and leaned back, "What are we to do?" he asked rhetorically, before sighing softly, and then shaking his head. He finished off his water and tossed the bottle onto the counter. He just put his face into his palms and then nodded to her, seeing how she felt the same way that he did. "I am truly sorry that you have to see the world as it is." he shrugged and then looked over to her, "Are you going to be okay? You seem... upset."

She just rolled her eyes, "The worst part about it, is that I have been so close to giving in. I... I just won't let myself be in that place again." Tears formed in her eyes, "I do want to be held, to be wanted, but I know that you wouldn't even give me the time of day... I don't want to be a tool and a whore anymore."

She smiled at him when he told her he was sorry for her. Her smile was sad, but it was there. A lot of people were sorry for her because she was alive and she was living with guilt she didn't deserve. Acacia looked over at him, her lips still curved into the soft smile as she whispered to him, "Yes." She wanted to tell him the truth, that she wasn't ok. She wanted to believe that she could be open with someone without worrying about her heart getting stomped on by some unforeseen, tragic event. She wanted to believe that he could be her friend, but she didn't know. She just didn't know.

Gabriel looked around the room and then at his wrist, which had nothing on it, "Well, we're in a room together. It's day time, eleven fourteen to be exact, and I'm talking to you. I'm giving you the time of day." He looked at her blankly, letting her hear his literal blow by blow with her.

He looked at her with a quizzical look. "Acacia, is everything alright? Are you sure?" he pried, his voice showing true concern. He didn't know why, but he saw a part of himself inside of her, and he couldn't help but feel empathetic towards her. He knew what it was like to be hurt and feel trapped, and for whatever reason that's what he sensed from her. With a short sigh he glanced over to her, "Look, I know that we're not the best of friends or anything, but if you ever need to talk to me, you know that I will listen. We have... history?" he suggested somewhat timidly.

She just rolled her eyes, "Where is Izzy with those damn drinks? I don't want to be stuck down here with you, not if you're just going to try to rape me and demean me." she said, becoming rather defensive.

Her smile grew as she looked over at him, becoming more genuine as he put a claim on their history. They had never really seen each other much but she did remember him. He had always been very sweet and, well, cute. She reached over and lay her hand over his, "Thank you." Her fingers lingered for a moment before she drew her hand back. Acacia picked up the remote and handed it to him, giving him the option to change the channel.

"Hey," He put his hands up, "I wasn't planning on raping you... unless- you're into that kind of thing." He smirked over at her, his own eyes lighting up with enthusiasm to the prospect.

Moriah shook her head, "No Gabriel, I want to be loved! I want to be special and I want to be cherished, what about that don't you get?" she asked as she stood up. "I'm not going to sit here and let you treat me like one of your little sex slaves, I'm going to go see what's going on up there." Witht hat, she stormed out of his basement to head upstairs.

He merely nodded as she touched his hand, blushing a bit and awkwardly staring off. After a few moments and her hand being retracted, he looked over at her and then noticed her offering. He just shook his head and declined politely. "I actually don't watch television, but thank you." he said curtly. He then turned to look at her and opened his mouth to speak, "You know, I would really like to speak with you more, I feel that..."

She burst in to see him smiling at her, his hand extended. She merely stood there, trying to plaster a smile onto her face. Instead, she sarcastically said, "Why don't you just take her home with you? That'll make everything easier." Her voice was back to normal, but her demeanor was cracking, as it was obvious she was rather hurt at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom