Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reconnected [Reserved]

Silver Lining

Super-Earth
Anna didn't want a party, and she knew they had planned one from the moment she told her friends that she would be boarding a big plane in a week, to set out towards the romantic atmosphere of France. She was going to study Art abroad, and the idea of being swept into a whirlwind of new experiences was exhilarating. She wanted to get away from this small town, where everyone knew everyone else's business, the same faces surrounding her day in and day out. It was growing old and Anna was close to her breaking point. Then again, there was an entirely different reason that fueled her to escape this bubble. Izzy. He had been in her life for years now and she never regretted what they started, but she would easily regret if anything came of it.

Sleeping with her best friend's brother...it was tastefully cliché but fuck, had it been fun.

Sneaking around their houses with each other, locking doors and exploring every inch of their hormonal fueled bodies. He was sweet, and he understood her like no one else did. Thus, why she was so attuned to running away. It scared her, the thought of obtaining feelings from a relationship as simple as staying friends, but fucking on the sidelines. Anna didn't want to get hurt and she sure as hell didn't want to look like a fool in front of him. She cared, especially how he felt but he had to be so difficult to read. Too difficult. Which left her blind, wondering...worrying, and she was too young to worry about such trivial things. She was finally beginning her life, and Izzy wasn't going to hold her back.

When they arrived at Tori's house, the story having been that they were to go to the movies, just the girls. Coincidentally though, Tori forgot her purse and insisted that they go back to retrieve it and better yet, they all had to accompany her. Anna knew Tori's house like the back of her hand, but more specifically she knew Tori's brother even better, inside and out. Smirking to herself with the fleeting memories of their many flings, she pushed out of the car and began the trudge up the front steps. Donning a simple and short sundress, the plaid pattern hanging off of her petite body elegantly, Anna could feel the night air become chilled. Good thing they were already at the door, her untied Doc Martins padding against the concrete impatiently whilst the jingling of keys rang out.

It was completely dark and before she could complain once more to Tori about her ulterior motives, the light switch was flipped and the room lit up. Everyone was there, all of her friends and their friends. Her admirers, elementary crushes and some rivals. It was overwhelming but nonetheless she was smiling, pushing away the uneven strands of multicolored hair from her youthful face. "I hate you all," Anna exclaimed with a laugh, before diving into the crowd of people with a mission to hug every single one of them. Yes, she was happy to cut the ties but of course she would miss them, for one reason or another. They made her life as happy as it could be, and tonight it showed that they genuinely cared about her. It was going to be an evening full of goodbyes, tears and plenty of dancing. Maybe, if she got lucky, she'd be able to sneak one last kiss in, too.

Everyone was excited. There was booze, there was laughter, there was everything a party was supposed to be. Izzy on the other hand, had to be 'that guy'. He wasn't going to enjoy himself at all, and to be honest, around everyone but his sister and Anna, he was essentially a prick. Girls who he'd normally flirt back with got a cold shoulder, and 'dudes' that wanted to relive the glory days, got a disinterested shrug.

Most people knew or assumed what was going on. If they hadn't assumed from the time that he and Anna had spent together, they had heard rumors of the escapades that had gone on. Regardless of the drama or the gossip, she was going to leave, and that was no reason for celebration in his book. What were they? What was she to him? Did it matter? They'd been around each other for a good long while, and if there was anyone that missed her as much as his sister (who was openly bawling at different intervals since she'd heard), it was him.

Still, he wasn't about to show it, not this time. Yeah, he'd let her know that he was going to miss her. After all he wasn't a complete and total jerk. At the very least, her friendship meant a lot to him, not to mention the fact that every time they were together he was always happy with how things turned out. They'd really made quite a bit of trouble behind the doors of this house, and elsewhere for that matter. He just shook his head and smirked to the thought of that. It seemed like nearly every place in the house, he could remember a moment with her. But then again, that's what happens when you spend so much time with someone.

He snapped out of his daze when this girl Ariel came up and started commenting about his his hair looked really good today. He just nodded and said, “Thanks... but hey I'm thirsty, I'll see you around, enjoy the party.” he mentioned, his shoulder brushing hers as he walked over towards the bar, grabbing himself a bottled water. He slowly and calmly opened it and took a good long drink of it, while his eyes drifted over to... her. It was a strange effect, he must admit, being around her. He wouldn't really say what it was like if someone asked, but a clear metaphor was the feeling of being hit by a car. It really was rather dramatic in some senses. As his eyes ran over her, and drank in her features, and her demeanor, he wondered, what she could possibly have been thinking to leave for Europe.

Maybe that was the just of it. He was being selfish. Rather than happy for her to go, he felt discarded. Perhaps.

Nonetheless, this was her party, and everyone was here to celebrate her. He wasn't about to tell everyone to wrap it up and go home, just so he could have a fit. Not that he wanted to throw a fit. After all, what is, is what it is, there's no use in him trying to change it. She made up her mind, and honestly, he was just going to show that he cared.

She was welcomed into opened arms by mostly everyone, and it seemed they were genuinely upset about her leaving. Of course, nothing compared to her parents and the way they reacted. They had threatened to lock her in her room, but then begrudgingly realized that she was technically an adult now, and could no longer keep her away from society when they wished it so. Her mother would cry all day and night, forcing Anna to feel exceptionally guilty. Nonetheless, her previous talk with them both allowed for some closure. They accepted her decision and she was so happy that they did.

Now, was her decision accepted by the one person who hadn't said a word to her?

Anna had a brief passing of worry on her face, as she looked around, wondering why in the world Izzy hadn't said hi. Didn't he care, just a little bit? If anything, they were close friends and she would expect him to act like everyone else. A hug? No, he didn't do anything...in fact, she hadn't even seen him yet. She was currently surrounded by a group of friends, who were insisting that she visit them whenever she possibly could, or vice versa. She wasn't paying attention, but instead trying to spy that familiar head of hair. Oh, the countless times she had run her fingers through those thick tresses, playfully tugged and pulled him into a kiss. Sighing in brief annoyance, she pushed herself away, knowing that they needed some bit of closer at least.

After searching for a good five minutes, she found him in the one place she hadn't expected him to be. Standing near the bar, sulking. What the hell? Anna cautiously closed the distance between them, her slender fingers currently wrapped firmly about a beer can. She had yet to take a drink of it. "Hey," she murmured, feeling somewhat...awkward. Gods, why did it have to be like this? She wanted to have fun, enjoy her time and be surrounded by nothing but positive energy. Instead, here she was, toiling over the possibility that Izzy was upset with her. So, this was why she was leaving...

Izzy glanced at her, and replied back with the same response, “Heyyyy....” He just looked to her and sipped his water. He then started somewhat falsely, “Well I am really glad you are taking this opportunity, could be good for you.” he said as he he sipped his drink lamely, and leaned back agaisnt the wall, watching all of the people talking to one another, and swerving in and out to wave at her.

He just turned to her, and said dryly, “Hey, let's get some fresh air so I don't have to be so fake.” he said, forcefully grabbing her hand and pulling her down the labryth of hallways filled with people, into an empty room. Once they were inside he looked to the side and said, “All these people, these crowds and noise, you know it's not me.” he admitted as he shuffled his feet. He shook his head, “I don't know how to say it at all.” he said as he paused. He took in a deep breath and then said, “Truth is Anna, I'm not all that excited for you to leave.” he said as he looked to her. “I know I should be and I'm a bad friend and all, but I mean, you're like my best friend.” his eyes showed a bit of hurt, a bit of something, but of course he was careful to mask just about anything that could be used to hurt him.

After all the times they'd spent, and even with her about to leave forever, all he could muster was to tell her that she meant a lot to him, and that she was 'like his best friend'. He didn't tell her how he didn't know what he'd do without her, or how he felt like he was going to be miserable without her around. All that came out was his weak affirmation of their friendship.

“I mean seriously, all these people beg to have you visit them, and say they'll miss you so much, but half of these people probably don't even know you that well. As far as everyone else... well I guess what I am trying to say is I'm going to miss the hell out of you, probably more than anyone else in this room. I don't wanna ruin your party or anything, I just thought you should know I do care, or whatever.” he said somewhat lamely, looking at her with a guarded gaze. “So umm, yeah I just don't really feel like partying or anything. Doesn't seem like it's a cause to celebrate.”

Anna didn't argue, merely let him lead her away so she could hear him out. She was happy, knowing he wasn't upset with her or anything of the like. He just didn't want her to leave. Hearing these confessions was one thing, but to try and decipher whatever was hidden in his gaze...Anna could feel her heart constricting with dread. No matter what they had been through, she wanted to remain friends and only friends. This was too good to be true, the last thing she wanted to do was to ruin what they had. It wasn't as if every day she met someone like him, connected with a person on the level they connected at...it was special and rare. Anna was simply far too selfish to try and let it blossom into something that could be destroyed.

Leaning back into the door with a sigh, she settled her beer can onto a nearby nightstand, her lips pursing with thought. "I'm gonna miss you too," she reasoned, realizing he was the only one she had said such a thing to. Towards everyone else, all she bothered to do was smile and nod. "I'm actually going to miss you a whole bunch," Anna added, knowing it was what she owed him. The truth.

He was right, no one would miss her more than he would and that's what hurt her the most. Frankly, this was all she wanted. To spend her last days and nights with Izzy, someone who could read her, just by watching the way she walked or rung her fingers through her cropped hair nervously. Would there be another Izzy in France?

She wouldn't let herself answer that, and instead reached out to grip the edge of his shirt. Pulling him into her, she settled against the familiar weight of his frame, her eyes finally lifting to gaze at him through thick lashes. "Do you at least feel like kissing me," Anna questioned, her voice having dropped into a breathy whisper. Whenever she was close to him, her heart raced until she could barely hear the comforting thumps, her head grew fuzzy and her lips instantly parted with rising anticipation. Gods, she had feelings for him and she wouldn't dare admit them to him, or herself.

The thought of being betrayed by him...by anyone, forced her to do the only thing she knew. To run away.

For just a moment he nearly tore out at her, letting her know that he'd be miserable without being able to turn to her, or when everyone was going to be gone, and things were at their worst, to be able to just fall asleep with her in his arms. It was like she was a part of him, and the thought of her leaving was like ripping that part of him out and mailing it across the ocean, it was unspeakable. With her simply saying she would miss him, he took hardly any comfort. He already knew she cared. He knew that she liked to hang out with him, spend time with him, be around him. That wouldn't keep her here, nor would it make him happy like he could recall being just about every day they had been able to see one another. He knew from the signs a long while ago that they would never have a title. He honestly hadn't cared about titles, and honestly wouldn't say what he thought, but when that familiarity and security were going to be taken away, that's when he'd consider saying something.

He didn't just think about it, he knew. There wouldn't be an Anna out here with her gone. There were these coming and going people in his life. They'd talk about his hair or something funny he said, but who were they really? They were no one. She, she was someone. Just about the only someone he really cared about outside of his family. Yeah, there were a few people he'd have some grief over leaving, but Anna, he knew that what they had was something that’s taken time and precision, and a little bit of luck. She wouldn't find another Izzy, nor would he find another Anna.

He could see right through her, just about any time of the day. When some ogre came to try to whisk her away, and she politely let him go, or if something was simply infuriating her, he knew it. It was like some sort of extra-bodily sense that he had. Then again, maybe they just knew each other.

This connection was one thing, the next was the fact that although there was a mixed opinion about how she looked, he was a part of the team that found her inconceivably gorgeous. As she leaned against him, and shuddered in anticipation of being near him, he felt the same way he had for nearly four years. Both peace and that crazy desire for her. It wasn't something simple and primitive either, it was like a magnetism that he couldn't help. He was drawn to her, whenever they were around one another. It was like it just felt right to be with one another. A small slip in his defenses as he replied to her. Rather than saying something dry, sarcastic, and witty, he replied somewhat sentimentally and meaningfully. “Always.” he murmured, as he allow his hands to travel up her sides, to lift her chin, so that their lips could meet ever so softly.

Everyone claimed that you never knew what you had until it was gone, Anna was willing to learn if this was legit the hard way. She had hoped maybe this was some sort of trial that normal teenage girls went through. Falling for someone she technically shouldn't have been messing around with, considering their situation. Feeling as if she'd never get over him, scared and hesitant...trying to run away from her problems before they could grow into something she couldn't contain. Anna wasn't about to try and justify what she was doing, because moving to Europe was going to be life changing, and it was a big step to take, merely to get away from someone she didn't want to fall harder for.

No, she was doing it for herself as well as her education. This was what she wanted.

The millisecond their lips met, fireworks went off behind her eyelids and she seemed to melt then and there, right against him. Hopefully if she turned into a puddle of goo, Izzy would be able to solidify her. Gods, he felt remarkable and the urge to have him completely, at least one more time before she left, was heightening to a climax that wouldn't be easily ignored. So, he always wanted to kiss her? Anna smiled against his lips, blatantly expressing just how joyful she felt when their feelings were poured out through a more...physical representation.

Her hands lifted then and she tangled her fingers into his hair, eager to taste all of him. A determined tongue sought refuge within the confines of his mouth, the slick muscle twirling about his own. Izzy tasted like no one else, and it was going to be a flavor that lingered on her taste buds longer than she would have liked. Her back arched and her chest perked, hips plastered against his whilst the soft material of her sundress crumpled against the tender flesh of her thighs. "I don't want to go back out there," she whispered heatedly, lips caressing his with every syllable spoken. "Just stay here with me...for the night, that's all I want," Anna reasoned, already fumbling with the tops of his pants.

The curious tongue explored his own mouth, as once again, he had her against the wall. His arms encased her, and his whole body shivered with the feeling of that familiar chill. He just plain and simple couldn't help himself around her. As their bodies moved closer, and his hand slipped to create a buffer between her back and the wall, he just sighed contentedly beneath her lips. He whispered beneath his breath, “Anna, why don't you just spend all the time you have left here with me? Honestly, you know it's where you belong...” he said in a hushed voice. His hips had been moving against her slowly, but now he moved back a bit in order to let her remove the few things keeping the two of them from pouring out their souls as they usually did.

He hoped that no one would come looking for her, but even if they did, it's not like they'd find them. Behind these locked doors, hardly anyone would be able to hear them even if they wanted to. Obviously they'd both have alibis, seeing as they were best friends, and her leaving was truly going to leave him in shambles. He wasn't about to say it, but it was obvious to just about everyone, that he relied upon her. It's not as if he couldn't make any friends, or get a girlfriend if he wanted to, he simply chose to put all of his eggs in one basket when it came to her. Slowly but surely the other people in his life had faded to the sidelines, and he was left mostly spending time with her.

As he felt the clothing fall to the floor, his body ached and swelled with desire for her. Pressing his hips up against her, and a familiar form pushing up against her through his boxers, he ran his fingers down her arm, releasing a deep breath. “Hmm isn't it incredible that I still find you so intoxicatingly gorgeous even after all these years?” His lips met hers, and then kissed a line down her neck to her collarbone. His hands gently rubbed her body, soon playing with her dress as well.

"I already planned on it," Anna murmured in reply, unable to mask her smirk. It was true, although she was eager to end this out of due of being scared, she also wanted to get as much as she could from him, for as long as she could. Was she selfish? Of course. Was she trying to enjoy herself? Sure. Was she just a confused, little child that didn't know how to handle these feelings she was developing for her best friend? Without a doubt.

Hence, why she was toiling over whether or not she should truly be kissing him right now. Oh, Anna wanted to...she definitely did, but it might only end up making it hurt even more, when she finally left Izzy and this little town. What was he going to do? It was always...them...together. Izzy and Anna. The girl could feel reality sinking in at a fast pace, something she wasn't attuned to accepting at her party.

Let her deal with it when she was halfway across the world...

She gasped softly then, when she felt his erection press into her thigh. The thin material of her dress doing little to protect her from that throbbing warmth. Anna was itching to touch him, yet she opted to remain where she was, nibbling along his lower lip and sucking the plump petal into his mouth. She always had a fetish for biting, even if to tease or in general. She had to have something in her mouth...an insatiable oral fixation? Sure. Most guys were willing to take it as purely sexual, yet Anna knew she was only a mess of nerves, needing to be doing something all the time. Be it shaking her leg or chewing on the blunt end of a ballpoint pen.

"Hn, it is," she whispered with a soft laugh, her body immediately reacting to the attention he was gracing her with. Anna's lashes lowered whilst her head fell back against the door behind her, her neck exposed and body offered up. It was then, when she remembered the moment that changed everything for them. "Remember the first time we kissed," she asked, smiling like a schoolgirl at the thought. "We were at the movie theatre..." It was something she would never forget, something...she never wanted to forget, frankly.

To be sure, Izzy's actions were far from sound in regards to accomplishing what he had hoped to do. Of course he didn't want to get hurt either, but it seemed that simply twisting the dagger within his back was what they were both accomplishing at the moment. In some ways, he knew he was torturing himself, and as much as he wanted to say that he strictly wanted her, he knew that if anyone was to make her last days in this town worth remembering, it would be him. Although the two of them were rather adjusted to making one another smile day in and day out, he hoped to remind her how valuable she was, and make an extra effort to see that beautiful smile painted across her face.

The most ironic part was that neither of them were listening to the most loud noise that was at this party. That was the two of them screaming to one another that they couldn't bear the thought of being apart from one another. AS they clung to one another and planned to spend every moment they could with one another, it was to commemorate the fact that while he would still be her friend, their connection would probably be irreparably damaged. She knew it, he knew it. He knew that after the four years of healing that he'd encountered being around her, it would be not only revoked, but extra insecurity and walls would be thrust upon it. She was all he'd known since... Heather, and thank goodness she'd come along.

Izzy felt his entire body brimming with heat. As she nibbled him, and pushed her lips on his neck, his hands moved to her dress, lifting the sorry barrier to rub his hands over the familiar ins and outs of her body. It wasn't long until the dress was discarded, alongside his pants. As she moved her body, his lips met them, kissing up her breasts, her chest, her neck, and also lightly sucking her ear for a moment.

His whole mind was reeling, and as she got sentimental, he came to, and flashed back to the time. He just smirked and continued to gently rub her body, his hands making small, somewhat 'shy' circles along her stomach. “Yeah, I remember kissing those wonderful lips for the first time. Torri was so pissed when she found out.” he said as he moved his hand up her body to stroke her face ever so slightly. “I also remember it being the best thing I ever felt, the best thing that ever happened to me.” he said with a goofy smile. “I still remember every sensation.”

Anna was left standing there in her underwear and Doc Martins, her petite body illuminated by the shady lamp that was tucked away in the corner of the bedroom they currently occupied. Her eyes were staring into his own, whilst goose bumps filtered across the expanse of nude flesh, her arms having dropped to her sides. She was gorgeous, in her own unique way. Her hipbones protruded just slightly, while her collarbone followed suit. The firm yet soft swells of her breasts, leading to be a nice handful, if anything. Though naturally skinny, she had curves...an ass that one could grope all the time, or at least she claimed secretly and...well, the tattoo of a Swallow above her pubic bone wasn't all that bad either.

Nonetheless her choice of undergarments allowed for the more comical, childish Anna to shine. A mismatched pair of Spiderman boy shorts and a hot pink polka dot, strapless bra. She knew he would like it, no matter what. Izzy always cherished her quirks and the little details of her personality that made her genuinely weird. Would there be someone else that thought about her, like he did? Anna couldn't help but feel a little lost. Why was this sensation of emptiness growing inside her gut? As if someone was inside, with a very large shovel and digging away at everything she's ever felt before.

It was terrifying.

"Will I always be the best thing that's ever happened to you," she blurted out, her fingertips lifting to graze the inside of his wrist. "I'm leaving you in six days...I'm going to Europe, for four years. More than likely we'll grow apart, you'll find someone else to occupy your time, as will I. We'll try to keep in touch but the letters and phone calls will start to distance...and eventually, there will be none left." Anna could feel her eyes growing wet, her bottom lip quivering. She wasn't looking at him anymore, she couldn't, not if her life depended on it. She was staring at the slit in his boxers, caught between wanting to fall to her knees and tease him with her tongue, or to run away. "We'll look back and smile, remembering all the good times...and wonder what the fuck happened to us. I'm going to lose you...and we both know that..."

Fuck. What was she doing? "I won't be able to remember your smile...or the rhythm of your heart beating, the way your hair plasters against your jawbone after a shower...or the way you taste..." Anna finally tipped her vision upwards, a few tears falling off of long lashes to stain her cheeks whilst she whispered in shaking syllables. "You need to touch me until your fucking handprints are burned into me, Izzy...I don't want to forget you..."

Izzy wasn't really a stud, as they would call those with overwhelmingly great bodily features. Sure he was slim, fit and toned, but he wasn't busting out all over the place with muscles. He ran and kept in shape, but part of him (especially his hair) was much more of the look of a... well slacker. His entire look screamed 'lazy', as did his gaze and his position. It was almost as if you would have to pry any sort of attention from him in regards to caring for one thing or another. If it didn't make a large impact, then it might as well have not even been addressed to him. Some liked it, some didn't all of them didn't really matter.

Yet all this being said about the features of this rather petite and unique woman, he ate it all up. He'd touched, caressed, grabbed, or sucked every last inch of her body, and after he'd done that, he'd drank in every last bit of her personality, and rarely was he ever anything but impressed. That, coming from the guy that honestly could care less if he was wearing any clothes, or if people thought he was a serial killer. There wasn't much for Izzy to say about much of anything at all, and especially not about 'those pathetic hooker-creatures” that he doted upon the female sex. She was completely different though, and he loved that. He loved how she stood out, and how she wasn't afraid to be different or obscure, because frankly, neither was he.

As she got all sentimental and sad, he go defensive. He wasn't about to gush out to her any sort of revelation, just for her to shoot him down. So he was sarcastic and aloof in order to guard himself. “Hey don't say that.” his hand wiped at the bottom of her eye, then stroked her cheek. “You know I'll be totally lame out here when you're gone. I'll insult some innocent girls, piss off all of our acquaintances, and generally seem like a tasteless ass.” he said with a smirk. “You're not loosing anything, we have the internet. You know I'm pretty much just going to bug you and bother you until Pierre or Pepe Le PEUW sweeps you off your feet.” he joked rather darkly, with a hint of seering pre-emptive hate for the man that stole her heart.

He just shrugged, and in a classical asshole way he said, “You know I want you more than anything as per usual. But mind blowing sex isn't going to be what you remember me for, if you do.” he said dryly. “Not that I'm complaining at all.” he said with a smirk, his hands running over her bottom, and slithering up her boxers. Rubbing almost every inch of her, his eyes gazed to hes, guarded and hurt at the same time.”Look at me pretending like I'm going to protest, what the hell?” he murmured as his body moved against her, and his hands moved to her waistline.

She had given him a chance...an opening, to say anything he had to. Anna had dared to tread that thin line between confessing her deeply rooted feelings for him and not giving a fuck if he ever knew. Maybe she wanted him to figure it out, but as he spoke, the more she realized that it just wasn't...mutual. At least, he didn't care enough to take a chance and immediately struck back as his usual self. It was almost cold, to the point she physically shivered, her vision going blurred yet there were no more tears. She wasn't going to cry anymore, because she probably came off to be a pathetically emotional girl that didn't know where her brain started and her heart ended.

Anna lifted her chin up, staring over her best friend's shoulder with a plastic smile curved onto her mouth in favor of not coming off as broken. Was it just sex? Yeah, it was. It should have always stayed like that...but of course, it was inevitable. Two people exploring one another for so long...they were bound to grow attached. Spending nearly every day together, knowing the other inside and out, she couldn't help but fall for him. She fell pretty hard too, and would continue to fall until that plane lifted off of the ground. There, she would make impact with reality and have to try to pick up the pieces when arriving at her new home. Anna's hands clutched into fists then, trying not to scream.

She was so goddamn frustrated...with both herself, and Izzy.

Remaining pressed to him, her chin settled on his shoulder and she breathed in his scent slowly. What could she say? She just wanted to stay here, to let his hands spread along every inch of her body...for his mouth to follow those familiar trails they had always taken, the ones that turned her into a moaning mess. Opting for moving this evening along, and not wanting to dwell on what she couldn't fix, she brushed past him. Her hands shot up to undo her bra, the article falling to the ground, soon followed by her underwear. Anna crawled onto the bed, before laying down in the middle, her arms bent to allow her hands the comfort of resting beside her head.

Keeping her cheek plastered to the pillows, she parted her legs just slightly, a silent invitation for him. Hopefully she'd remember him for more and she knew deep down, that she would. It all depended on when that memory would get old, and start to erase itself.

It was more mutual than she could ever know. Everyone who was close to them in any sense saw it. He always bragged about how great she was to people. Of course he was cold, calculated, articulate about it. Never would he let on that he had feelings for her, at least not explicitly, but everyone knew. He simply and completely ADORED her. From her cute (albeit off-beat in a sense) looks, to the simple jokes and obvious connection that they had, she was the most perfect human being he'd ever allowed into his life. The extent to which he showered her with praise in private surpassed even that of the woman who'd broken him. That devilish woman, the one that had played him as a pipe for his highschool years, then left him out to dry. The one that he'd claimed would be his wife, strangely, not even word of her had matched his desire nor fervor in speech. When outsiders would hear this, they would swoon with how 'sweet he was to his girlfriend', only to be corrected, and confused by this labryth of foolish self defense that he'd constructed.

The day that plane lifted off the ground (he would be there, that he was sure), he knew that he would be broken. It was ironic that all of the preparations he made to protect himself from being hurt, were very likely the reason why he was going to be crushed. Everyone rallies to the cause of him spilling out his heart to her, begging her to stay, and telling her that she is the one, but those who know him, know his stubbornness, and his determinism. He knew that it wasn't just lust, he knew something was there, but it would be to hell and back trying to convince him to take any leap that might result in him falling flat on his face, with her laughing. He wouldn't be made a fool of again.

He was very much so turned on, and willing to allow themselves the moans and screams that were so very familiar to them. Luckily for her, as stubborn as he was, and as deliciously appealing her split legs were to him, he cared about her genuinely. So as he removed his clothing and slid into bed beside her, his arms did move around her, but rather than grab her greedily, they merely comforted her, and pulled her close to him. He softly spoke into her ear, “Something is wrong, I can tell. You know that you can't fool me Anna. I know you... pretty well.” he admitted. His erection was still rather prominent against her ass, but he wasn't trying anything. 'Damnit, it's times like this I wish my body and my mind were on the same page.' he couldn't help but kick himself over the fact that he didn't think he could be around her for more than a couple hours without begging her for the right to pour out his feelings and his passions to her.

Still, he reserved some amount of self control as his lips brushed her collar, her shoulder, and her neck, not in a sensual way, but in a very sweet, patient way. He wanted to hear what she had to say, to have her open up and trust him. He was sure that she knew that as a friend, she could tell him anything, and even as a friend, he'd do anything to make her happy. If only she knew that he was completely and wildly crazy about her. Still, he wasn't about to simply have sex with her, allow them both to fall asleep, and let this issue slip into obscurity. It was here, she was upset, and he was going to pry.

Why did they have to talk about it? Why? She just wanted to forget her problems, reality...everyone inside this fucking house, pretending to care about her leaving. Anna wanted to lose herself in his touch, taste and scent...she wanted Izzy, like so many other times before, to be her only refuge. Tonight, though, it seemed as if he wanted to take everything head on and the feelings sure as hell weren't mutual. All in all, it seemed out of place, trying to console her at the moment. His erection was digging into her and she was already wet, throbbing...and aching for his touch. Fuck...why right now? Why, Izzy?

Biting into her bottom lip out of sheer frustration, she nearly broke the skin before dipping her chin and hiding her face against her upper arm. She wanted to run away. To yank herself away from him, this warm and comforting bed...to throw her body against the door. She didn't care if there were people in the hallway, she would run, down the stairs and out onto the front lawn. The air would be bitter against her naked form, but Anna wouldn't care. She'd be able to feel her heart beating within her ears, stinging until a headache began forming behind her eyes...and there, she would take off down the road. Towards nowhere in particular, but to just get away. Escape these rumors, those posers and the boy she loved with all of her heart. The boy that was holding her, concerned...

As soon as that impulsive thought rose, it fell. Those tender kisses crawling across her flesh easing her back down into reality, where she remained curled up beside Izzy, her eyes still wet with stubborn tears and her teeth still gnawing at that plump petal to the point it was swollen and red. A disjointed sigh escaped her, signaling that she was still alive before she rolled over onto her back and stared at the ceiling, her mess of a hair haloing around her head angelically.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," she admitted, truthfully. She couldn't pinpoint where this had even started, and where it would ever end. All she knew, was that she wanted to escape it all. She didn't want to grow attached and run the risk of being broken by the only person who really mattered in this shithole of a town. "I'm fine...I'm just...not happy," Anna whispered, her chest falling with the shallow pattern of her breathing. She was scared, most of all. What would it feel like? To know she wouldn't see his face or hear his voice for years? On a whim, she closed the space between them, smothering his mouth with her own in an erratic kiss, daring to suck the very life out of him. "Just take me away," she gasped between contact, her fingers clinging to his hair, "Stop asking questions that I don't know the answers to..."

As much as Izzy didn't want to go there, as much as he'd rather stay safe behind the walls of lust and feigned ignorance, his heart still beat deep down inside of him. As much as he'd wished that he could simply switch off the valve that lead to his feelings, he just couldn’t. His heart broke as he thought about her leaving, and felt each and every bit of her frustrated senses. He knew that the orchestration of his actions weren't the most ingenious, especially considering the fact that he was about to fulfill their aching desires for one another the moment before he had asked, but then again he wasn't known particularly for his timing nor smoothness. It was true, he was rather blunt, and not the most socially literate of people, but hey, that made him all the more endearing, right?

His displaced and hypocritical concern soon began to fall, just as her impulsive desires to flee. With the thought of his heart and feelings being vulnerable, his hands began to instinctively move to incite her. Running down her back and her sides, the instruments of pleasure began to rub her body in the familiar patterns that they were used to. Guiding her senses to excitement, and their minds to things other than the most prominent issue at hand. As a defense, his hands had strayed, and his eyes and mind followed suit. It was true, her unique looks and slender frame always seemed to drive him wild, and to this very day, he had no explanation for it. As his eyes skimmed down the familiar curves and his fingers indulged in her delicate flesh, his thoughts no longer were consumed for his concern and care for her, instead, he had begun to rhythmically move his body against hers, and move his comforting grasp into one where he could move his finger tips up her breast, teasing her ever so slightly.

“Well if you're not...” he started before her lips met his. With that, he threw himself into her, the same way he had whenever she would perk his interest all of those many other times. His hairs stood on the back of his neck, and his whole body gave a slight shiver, as his lips wrestled with hers hungrily. Despite all the confusion and worry, some things never changed. His passion and fervor were unchanged, nor was there any deviance in the actions or the greedy movements of his hands.

Running down her back, his hands soon met her waistline, and playfully tugged at her boxers. Rather than simply strip them off, his hands moved to play with her cute little ass. Groping and caressing, his hands explored the familiar area. Regardless of criticism or praise, he found her body perfectly sculpted, and his hands paid tribute to this. Even with his immaculate knowledge of her form, his hands continued to search and seek, as if carving out a new path across her body. Warmth began to rise in his body, as hot air escaped his lips, seemingly searing her tender flesh. A shudder, and his lips met hers once more.

Anna might have come off as a heartless, uncaring human being that only wanted to get her jollies off at the moment, but that was far from the truth. The problem was just that, she was human. Therefore, she was scared and opted to be greedy in order to run away from her problems temporarily. Of course they would come back and haunt her, but at the moment she was enabled the opportunity to survive this ordeal. So of course she took the initiative and tried to sway their thoughts elsewhere, to a place they both enjoyed. Maybe they'd be lucky enough to get lost in this dream world of pleasure and they wouldn't wake up. That seemed tempting, and the young woman was far too eager to see if such a thing could come true. What did she have to lose? Their time was running out...

She was unbelievably happy that he gave in, as well. Because the feeling of his lips pressed to hers, and their bodies smashed in a heated connection was one that was priceless. Izzy knew exactly how and where to touch her, and Anna was already reduced to a whimpering, squirming little mess. Craving his taste like a starving survivor, she swirled her tongue around his own, the slippery heat surging throughout the entire length of her form. A breathy gasp escaped her, while her nails stroked up the curves of his back, running along the protrusion of his spine. She counted each and every vertebrae, the action almost loving before her hips pressed into his.

"Izzy," she whispered, her tone akin to that of a plead.

His fingers taunted the sensitive flesh of her bottom, her muscles tightening with anticipation. He was caressing nearly every inch of her, yet he avoided the core locations that would surely send her over the brink. No matter how much she tried, just to see, Anna couldn't think about anything else. Her mind was fogged up with pleasure and the looming situation at hand. They were about to drive each other simply mad, and she took the opportunity to test the waters as she was so used to doing. Her hand strayed, slipping between their grinding bodies as to press her warm palm firmly against his covered groin. She groped and massaged, the length so familiar to her. Just touching him like this drove her up a wall and she moaned, the sound guttural and raw. He was hardening, and not before long, did she press her thumb against the head. She wanted to hear him, to make him antsy and unable to control his urges. The material of his boxers were pinned to the sensitive tip, where she began a circular motion, over and over again.

"Moan for me," she cooed against his lips, her tongue tracing the seam of his beautiful mouth. "Tell me how good I make you feel," she enticed, giving a particularly tight and demanding squeeze to his enclosed member. He felt magnificent in her grasp and Anna couldn't help but grow wet, waiting for him to use his ever-so talented hands, fingers...mouth, lips and tongue, to devour her currently aching sex.

Back
Top Bottom