Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two SIdes of a Coin

The tyrant exits the room but before he leaves. "You are a guest of my palace...servants will tender your ever need...just like you have for me..." he said, walking out with the servant. "Now that we know where she is, we'll proceed with phase two...gather the men...it's time I come face to face with this Oracle"

Evan bowed her head to him, "Thank you, Jared." After he left the room she felt around for the petals and lifted up her leg, rubbing it down along her skin as she cleaned herself.

____

She lifted up a porcelain cup to her lips, drinking the tea that had been made for her. She had been here for as long as she could remember, a temple in the middle of a lake. The lake fogged over everyday and night except for when the full moon was out. There was some kind of mystical power of the lake, causing the temple to disappear when the fog faded.​

The tyrant Jared entered his bedroom. In there he changed from his bathrobe to a business suit. When he was done, he walked out of his bedroom and looked at the servant. "When that woman is around, serve her...give her anything she wants...within reason...if it's something I should know about, tell me..." he said, walking forward as the servant turned around and made his way back to the washroom. Jared enter his meeting hall where dozens of men have gathered. "Gentlemen... your king has arrived...." he said, seeing them stand up at once and bowed.

The servant, enter the washroom and bowed. "My lord, told me to serve you...if you need anything, I'm here..." he said, keeping his eyes down, as he hear the water dropping as she cleansed herself.

"oh~?" She washed on her neck with a few petals and the water. "Perhaps... you could give me a tour?" Evan rinsed her skin before standing up, "Also, bring me a towel." She smiled over at the servant and stepped out of the pool, water dripping down along her soft, slightly tanned skin.​

"I can do that..." said the servant, making his way to Evan with a towel. He couldn't hep but get excited when meeting a gorgeous woman. There was a slight bulge in his pants as he stood in front of her, as he hand over the towel.

Taking the towel, she smiled over at him. She took her time wrapping it around her body, squishing her soft, wet breasts together, "Thank you." She placed a hand on one of her hips and looked him over, her eyes pausing over his growing erection for just a moment, "So, how about that tour?"​

The poor little servant trembled with nervousness. He couldn't believe he was in the same room with Evan. Usually, the King Jared have him stay outside when his woman in the washroom was getting dressed or getting cleaned. It was an honor for the servant for the King to say serve her, which meant he could enter the washroom whether or not she was naked. "It's late...or should I say it's early morning...madam... wouldn't you like to rest?" he said, turning around and makes his way to open the door for Evan.

Meanwhile, in the meeting hall for the King. "It's time to get down to business...whoever can get me this woman...I will give them a million rubies... " the hunters in the room look at each other as the King tossed a photo of a sketch of what the oracle looked like. "No one ever saw her...but she is out there..." said Jared.

She looked him over again, "Time does not bother me. Am I not allowed to see every corner of my new home?" She licked her lips as she thought about Jared, his delectable morsel between his legs. Did he not want her seeing something in particular? Or was he just secretive about his home? Either way, it was sort of turning her on.

___

Meanwhile, the Oracle herself, frowned during her meditation. She touched her forehead and turned her head. Something... is not right. She reached out around her, searching for one of the men who guarded her. Hello?

"I will have to ask the King...whether or not a tour is something I can give you...perhaps he wants to show you this place by himself? Perhaps...for now...I take you to the bedroom?" said the Servant.

The hunters leave the palace, in search for the Oracle. As for the guards who guarded the Oracle, they saw their deaths in the crystal ball and decided to abandon the beautiful woman who lived in the lake surrounded by fog.

"Very well." She walked over to him and moved his hair over on his head, "Could you be a darling and carry my things?" Her kimono was on the floor on the other side of the tub. Normally she would carry it herself, or maybe even put it on, but she felt like teasing the servant a bit- play a game with him even.

___

Swallowing nervously, she stood up and ventured to the other side of the room until she found the door. She felt her way through the temple, finding the biggest room in the very middle, Hello? No one answered her and she felt... alone. No... Why would they leave her here?​

The servant closed his eyes when Evan made her way over to him and even went to the extent of touching him. He had now had a full blown erection. "Sure...anything you say Madam..." he said, quickly moving over to the kimono. He then bent down and picked it up. "Anything else...madam?"

"Take me to the bedroom," She crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing them up just a bit and the soft skin glistening from drying water. She walked over to him and smiled, waiting for him to show her the way.

The allure from Evan was undeniable. The servant felt like he wanted to fuck her brains out right now. But she was the King's woman. "Ye....s...madam..." he said, clutching his hands into a fist as he turns around and walks out of the washroom, leading Evan to the King's bedroom.

She sauntered after him, her wide hips swaying with every step she took. She did not feel exposed even as she walked openly through his castle with nothing on but a towel. It barely covered her front and back- she was just too much woman for a simple towel.

They finally arrived to the bedroom. The servant bowed, "Here you are...madam..." said the servant.

She stepped in and looked around, immediately pleased with the rich sheets on the bed, "Put my clothes next to the bed." She walked around Jareds' bedroom, taking in the details and trying to learn everything about him based on what he kept around.

The servant did as he was told. Just then, Jared enters the room. "Do you like what you see?" said the King, as the servant bowed and left.

She turned over to Jared and smiled, "Yes- it's very beautiful." She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs, the edges of the towel beginning to fall off of her, "How was your business? Or have you not completed it yet?"

The tyrant walks over to her and pushers her down onto his bed. "I say when it's finished...and right now...it's finished...but as for you....we have just begun..."

"mmm~" She purred softly and removed the towel from her body, baring all of her skin to him, "what do you want me to do, Jared?"

"I'm not there just yet...to be filling you up...I want you to get me there..." he said, kissing her lips as he then rolls over with her on top. "I know you can see it...you can now feel it...it's still a bit soft...make it hard for you...work for that present you want so eagerly...my slut..." he said, moving his hands to grab some pillows near him and piling them up. So he can lay in an upright position, meaning a better view to see Evan at work.

The sun was beginning to rise. Kyle awoke at the sound of the horn from the duty of one of the soldiers, which was to signify the first sighting of the sun. He found himself having one arm around Eve's body, and one leg in between her legs. He slowly remove himself from her and stood up. He then yawned and stretched.

Meanwhile, there are a dozen hunters heading towards the rebellion area, in search for the one they call the Oracle.

Purring, she stroked her hands down his chest, the waves of muscle on his stomach and soon groping around the girth of his erection. She coo, breathing out onto his head as she leaned down. Her tongue slipped out, tagging underneath him and moving up along his length, moaning softly as she tasted his skin.

Eve grunted as the horn sounded and sat up, pausing before she ran a hand through her hair. She looked over at Kyle and licked her lips, reaching around for a canteen of water. She picked it up and opened it, pouring some water down her dried mouth and throat.

The Oracle searched the rest of the temple, finding no one around her. Dismayed by her misfortune, she had retreated to the highest room in the temple and meditated, hoping against logic that no one would find the temple. The fog on the lake, the lake that surrounded the temple, began to thicken, making it harder for anyone to find.

The tyrant placed the insides of his legs against her shoulders as her hot breath, washed over his groin. Jared's dick stiffened instantly, and all thoughts of finding the Oracle were lost. He quickly placed his right hand to the back of Evan's hand. "Mmm...that's how your King likes it...continue..." he said, looking down at her.

The sound of movement made Kyle turned around to look at Eve. He caught her gaze and smiled. He got back down onto his knees as he grabbed the canteen of water from her when she was done with it. "May I?" he said, taking a sip after he had asked the question, before pushing a few locks of her hair and leaning in to give her a kiss.

It would take some time before one or all of the Hunters would reach towards the rebellion area.

Her lips surrounded his head and her tongue tapped gently under it, teasing him as her hot breath enveloped him and soon her entire mouth took him in. She moved her head all the way down, not pausing even as his length burrowed down into her throat. She swallowed on him, lightly, the tip of her tongue peeking out from under his erection and touching right down the middle of his sack.

Eve nodded, allowing him to drink as he pleased. She felt him push her hair aside and she looked up, calming as she felt his lips touch on hers. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the small embrace and she soon drew away, "I need to see if there is any new information." She didn't want to be alone with him for too long. She was still struggling with herself about the situation between them.

Her skin trembled as they began to approach the bank, her heart racing as their horses came to a rearing stop to the sight of water nipping at the land, fog thickening over them.

Jared relaxed and enjoyed the sensation that she was creating by sucking his dick. It felt like he was in heaven, as Evan continued on. "Get it long and hard...I want to give you want you wanted the moment we saw each other..." he said with a smile. "Use your other hand...to get yourself wet..."

One of his eyebrows was raised when Kyle heard what Eve said after he kissed her. It felt like she didn't want to be around him...better yet, trust herself to be alone with him. Kyle pulled her back and stared into her eyes. "They'll get you...when there is...you don't need to worry all the time...relax...enjoy your company...or was I a one night stand...and you want to leave...so I don't get hurt?

The hunters stopped when they saw the fog. "Is this really where you think this 'Oracle' resides?" said one of the hunters. "Rumors has it...that strange things been happening ever since someone took safety in that temple..." replied another hunter. "But... how can we see a thing?" responded the hunter. "Hopefully it'll lighten up soon...if not we'll stay here for days...till she comes out..."

Back
Top Bottom