Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two SIdes of a Coin

Mifune

Supernova
It has almost been a year since the new tyrant took over and the first thing this ruler did was change the name of his country to Nulla. People thought that he was going to be a kind ruler, because of his father. The tyrant’s father was a kind man. He gave power to the people, he lived for the people, and he will stand by the people. But things took a change in the worse when the current tyrant became twenty one. One of his first act as a man was to kill the current ruler, his father.

There was someone who stopped him, his brother, who was only nine months and twenty days apart, from the current ruler. He was the oldest son, he took after his father, but he was too weak to be a ruler. He had no backbone, no voice…someone like that can’t rule. His father always wanted his oldest son to take after his throne. But sadly, it was too late as the youngest son killed the tyrant and immediately declares his power over the country. The oldest son tried to stop him but as always, he couldn’t stop him, he lost in the fight and got thrown out of the window, on the second floor of the palace. When he landed, he hit a rock.

He lost consciousness, and when he awoke he doesn’t remember who he was, where he came from. One of the resistance army found him and took him to a tent to help him recover. This man now was part of the resistance army. They taught him how to fight, and voice your opinion, doesn’t matter if you are standing alone.

This man name is now known as Kyle. The tyrant name is Jared. Currently, Jared, the Tyrant is sitting in his throne, waiting for the new batches of woman to be brought in for his pleasure. His time is very well spent with the woman since everyone is afraid of him, besides the resistance army. Kyle on the other hand is in bed, sleeping, having a nightmare of his past lives, images flashing before his mind, a voice in the distance saying “Remember who you are…you can stop the pain of Nulla…only you and you and alone can do this…”

Kyle quickly woke up with sweat covering over his body. His breathing was heavy.

Eve was crouching down outside the circle of tents, cutting up an apple while she stared into the somber fire. It was late and she should have been asleep but she just couldn't let her mind rest. It had been a while since her Army had put a dent in the Emperor's progress, maybe a week. She felt confident allowing some of her more powerful subordinates infiltrate his home, but she did not know how the plan would play out. Using the blade, she cut a slice of the apple and brought it to her mouth, chewing it into tiny bits and swallowing it after it turned to mush.

She heard some noise from one of the tents and looked over, the reflection of the fire dancing in her blue eyes. She stood up and moved over to the tent, pushing open one of the flaps and looking in on one of her newest recruits. "Kyle..." She cut out another slice of the apple but did not eat it, "you alright?"

___​

A troupe of women were brought in to be carefully selected for His Grace. Among them was a woman, powerful, smiling lucratively at him. Most of the women had been forced here, as well as a few carefully selected prostitutes. She was one of them- in fact she was more of a "classy" prostitute. She bowed to him and offered him no words, but a wink that was anything but subtle. Her frame was a big larger than the other girls, gracing her with curves more rare than jewels in their country. Her breasts were nearly falling out of her kimono and her hips swayed even when she changed the foot she was standing on. She was all woman.

Still a bit disoriented, Kyle sat up on the ground he was sleeping on. He placed his hand against his temple and began rubbing it. A familiar voice entered the tent, which in turn made Kyle look up. It was Eve, the leader of the rebellion army. He was practically naked except for his boxer briefs that covered his private parts. He lowered his head, "My leader..." he said, feeling a bit awkward when saying that. Deep down he felt that he was superior to Eve, not because he was a man and she was a woman. But because of his blood. He rubbed his temple again. He was confused. He has been having these nightmares more frequently.

"Sorry...Eve..." he said, "I didn't mean to wake you..." he said, looking at her. He then leaned back down. "I'll try to go back to sleep...I suggest you do the same as well, my leader..." he said, staring up at his tent, as he pulled the blankets back up to cover his body.

The eyes of the Tyrant scanned the many bodies that were line up to be tonight's entertainment. A few stood out, but one of them he wouldn't mind having a bite out of right now. He smiled at the girl who winked at her. "You..." he pointed, "Show me what you got...as for the rest...I'll call you back if I need anything...hopefully... I don't..." he said, smiling back to the Classy Prostitute.

"I can't sleep." She pressed the blade against her lip and slid the apple slice into her mouth. She chewed it up, her eyes taking in his frame and scanning over the muscles on his body. The slice fell to bits under her teeth and she swallowed, slow and hard. Her tongue swept over her lips, licking up the tiny bit of juice before she spoke to him, "There is something... I need you to do for me." She stepped into the tent and dropped her dagger, the blade sticking into the ground outside the tent. She shut the tent flap behind her and reached back, unclipping the straps that kept her broken-up chest piece attached her to body. She removed the armor, exposing herself in a strapless piece of material that wound over the front of her breasts, "I have certain... needs." She dropped the armor onto the floor and then dropped the apple into it so it would not get covered in dirt.

She stepped on the back of one of her boots, lifting the foot so the boot came off. She wriggled her toes and removed the other boot in the same fashion, standing barefoot now. "You should be honored with this." She put her thumbs into the top of her pants and pushed them down, letting them fall to her ankles. She was wearing a pair of black undergarments that matched her top. Eve kicked them off to the side over her armor and reached her left hand to her right, then lifted her right arm over it as she stretched. She craned her neck, letting her neck pop before she continued, "The only requirements are this: You don't tell anyone. You do as I say. You don't run the show- I do."

Eve knelt down over his legs and crawled up him, putting her warm hands on his chest and forcing him down onto the ground, "Got it?"

___​

Smiling, she approached him, walking up the steps to his throne until she stood before him. She placed one foot far in front of the other and lay her hands on his shoulders, letting her own shoulders lower. She inhaled his scent as she hovered over his neck and lowered down over his chest, her own breasts grazing over his chest and lap. She purred quietly and raised herself back up, letting him get a good look at her busty cleavage. "Tell me, My Lord, what would you like from me?"

Kyle quickly sat back up and looked at the leader of the rebellion army. "I couldn't sleep either..." he said, finding that Eve's eye were no longer looking at his, they were somewhere lower. He found himself in the same position, as his eyes were now staring at her body, instead of her eyes. Gulped, "What is it...you know I'll do anything for you my leader..." he said, seeing her walk closer and closer. "Needs?" he said, a bit confused. Things soon became clear as she knelt down and got even more closer than before. Kyle suddenly found himself erected, with his heart pounding against his chest, as if it was a mad man stuck inside a cage.

He stared up at Eve and raised his hand to caress her cheeks then pushes her hair back. "I do feel honored...I have a beautiful woman...in my tent...who finds me attractive...what man wouldn't feel honored...but...what if I want to run the show..." he said, as the right hand grabs her hair and yanks it down as his left hand goes to grab her leg, in one swift move, Kyle is now on top, breathing down on her. His erection that is still shielded in his boxer briefs is now pressed against her. "Eve...if I may use your name...since this is technically my tent...and we are in close quarters...you told me to never back down even if it was a woman...and now you come before me...saying you have needs...I have needs too..." he said, leaning down and begins kissing the bare skin of her neck.

The tyrant ran his hands down her back as the classy prostitute show him what she's got. "Put on a show for me...you are my entertainment for tonight...and possibility many more nights...if you are good...you have got my interest...but can you fulfill it..." he said, running his hands lower down her back and squeezes that roundness which she calls a butt.

She was, quite honestly, started by the twist that came about. He was ontop of her, which usually enraged her but it also sexually powered her. She grabbed him by the throat and pulled until their eyes were level, "Even if you wish to run the show- you must keep one thing in mind," She wrapped her legs around his waist and threw her hips, rolling ontop of him. She ignored his hand holding her hair and let out a grunt, keeping a firm hold on his throat, "I'm still in charge- you belong to me." Eve leaned down and breathed over his facial features, rubbing the end of her nose on his, "No matter what happens between us- I will always win."

Eve stroked her hand through the line of his hair and drew closer to kiss him but pulled away. Her other hand moved down his torso, lightly groping at his pecs and abs until her fingers stopped at the top of his boxers. She fingered at it thoughtfully and looked up at his face again. "So- are you interested?"

____​

Evan nodded to him and closed her eyes. She let her fingers move into his robes and pull them open so her breath could touch his skin. She continued to move everything away until his entire front was exposed, including his lower half. She purred at the sight of him and gave him a gentle nuzzle with her nose and lips, "I have many talents, my lord. Dancing, music," Her eyes glanced up at his, "Love-making... in many forms~" She licked her lips as she looked over him again, visibly hungry for him.

A moan escaped his lips when Eve basically force herself back being on top. For a minute there, he wanted to attack her. She was being a bit rough, he almost couldn't breathe. The blood in him was boiling. When she said he belong to him. His body knew that he was the son of a ruler, except for the fact that his mind doesn't remember that, so there's a bit of a disconnect. The moment she leaned down as if there were about to kiss, his heated body wasn't form anger, but from lust.

He was a bit more relaxed now that her hand were no longer holding his throat. "I prefer it...that you treat me as an equal when we're alone..." he said, grabbing her legs and pulling them apart, so that she falls forward, his hand quickly wraps around her body as he forces a kiss onto her lips. He felt so much emotion when their lips collided.

The tyrant was pleased at what this classy prostitute did at his request. Now that his long hard manhood was exposed, and she clearly stated what her talents were at, there was only one thing left. "Let the show begin..." said Jared. He extended his right hand out to push aside some of Evan's hair. "Dance for me...I'm not quite there yet..." he said, with a smile.

Yet again he surprised her. Their kiss sparked something she could not describe. She had not felt like this, ever, before. She returned the kiss, her hands groping into the hair on his head as the passion thickened. She forced their kiss to an end, drawing away just slightly as her thumbs stroked over his cheeks, "Maybe... once you earn it." She didn't want to give into him so completely, not yet. Eve kissed him again while pulling his arms around her and pressing her warm body against his.

Her knees rest at the sides of his hips, keeping her hips down low against him, the warmth between her legs rubbing on him during passionate kiss after passionate, warm, intoxicating kiss.

___​

Evan nodded, letting her chin rub over the head of his erection before she stood up. Slowly, she stepped back from him and opened her hands at her sides. Two fans slid down her sleeves and opened in her palms, her fingers then closing on them before she lightly fanned the air. She moved with them, letting them shield her as she derobed herself, a soft mound of material gathering at her feet until she was fully nude. Every inch of her curves became exposed to him except for whatever she might cover with the fans; her breasts and the lovely place between her thighs that every man would realize they loved more than their own lives.

The man didn't object since they were still kissing. It seems like Eve wanted his arms around her, so he kept them there for the time being. Slowly, his right hand would creep up her back and pull back on her hair, so that her chin would stick out. Kyle breaks away from the kiss and kisses her chin as he then tilts his head to kiss the revealing bare skin of her neck. He then whispers to her, "You have done so much for me...I feel honored...to be fulfilling your needs...as you know...I have needs too...two birds with one stone..." he said, as he begins shifting himself lower. He kisses his way down, as his hands grabs a hold of her legs and spreads them apart.

He notices the garment that still shielded the area he wanted. He can smell the arousal in her already as he hovered his face above her crotch. He presses his face against the garment and begins licking the garment, but really he wanted to apply pressure against that clit of hers, he didn't mind the taste of garment as long as it pleased the leader.

The tyrant clapped as Evan finally got rid of the fabric that shielded her. "Now...come...show me your wonderful talents..." he said, spreading his legs apart.

She growled softly as he groped at her curly, raven black locks. She exhaled through her nose and cooled as he kissed at her neck and moved down her body. Eve purred, her jaw gaping slightly as he licked at her. Her nails moved roughly over his scalp, "Consider this... business, oh~ for both of us," She inhaled and exhaled slowly, letting her hips roll forward as his tongue moved over the area that covered her clit. Despite the undergarments, she could still feel his tongue. His warm, wet tongue.

She lifted a leg and wrapped it around his neck, pushing on the back of his head and forcing his tongue to press harder on her clit. "mmm~" Her hand traced down over his chest and stomach again, pulling at the waistband of his boxer briefs.

__​

Batting her eyelashes, she smiled at him and danced toward him, giving him tiny peeks at her flesh as she moved the fans with each step and bump of the hip. Once before him, she twittered the fans over her breasts and lowered herself down to her knees, sitting on the floor between his legs. Cooing, she pressed the fans against her breasts and greeted his erection with a gentle kiss to the head. She leaned down lower, setting the fans on the floor and opened her mouth over him, slowly taking him in until her nose touched the bottom of his stomach.

He welcomed the push from Eve, as it made him realize that he was doing something she desired greatly. Breathing in the strong scent of her arousal made his male member solidify. He smiled after he heard her moan as he continue to lick her. But, now the taste of fabric was getting old, he wanted that flesh because of the musk that he was inhaling. He quickly brought his hand over to the garment that shielded her pussy and quickly push it aside as he closed his eyes and pressed his face even closer and began licking hungrily against her wet sex.

Moving his hands down her thighs and up her legs as he held onto it as he continued to go down on her wet sex. The feeling of her hands tugging his boxer briefs, caused Kyle to move up, and stare into her eyes as he felt the boxer briefs go down his legs. He pushed aside her hair as he tilts his head and resumes kissing her neck as he felt his male sex pop out, it was free.

The tyrant jerked his head back and closed his eyes as he felt Evan engulf the entirety of his erection. His hands moves over to the back of her head and keeps her there for a moment before he looks down at her. "GO on...don't keep me waiting...I want to see the cream I produce dripping out the side of your face...like you're hungry for it...do you get my drift...my servant" he said with a smile.

Her back arched as his mouth and lips folded, swayed and pressed onto her. She moaned softly again and pull on his hair, keeping herself propped up by pressing her other hand onto the floor. He ate at her like a starved cub craving honey. She purred and bucked her hips lightly. She felt him move and watched him remove his own boxers. She watched his erection pop out with a youthful agility that she now expected to experience soon.

She closed her eyes as he pressed his mouth to her neck. Her hands helped him lay on his back as her soft, toned legs moved over him until she straddled over his hips with her own. She lowered her head and pressed her lips onto his, letting her tongue swipe on the inside of his lower lip. Eve drew back and groped at his chest, rolling her hips around as she lowered herself onto his erection, taking him into her. As she lowered, a look of release came across her face. She stretched her arms up and purred as she lowered all the way down, taking him in to her surprisingly tight womanhood.

___​

Evan purred onto his as his response. Her tongue slid down along the bottom of his erection as she drew her head back and pushed it back down, sucking in the cheeks of her mouth as she did. Her hands groped carefully at his sack while her mouth worked on his sack- she made every effort to milk him while glancing up at him with sultry doe eyes.

Back at the bottom, Kyle looked up at Eve with a smile. He wanted to take care of her, but it seems her being the leader she has a little bit of power hunger in her. For now, like she said in the beginning, he had to earn that position of being on top. So for this moment, he allowed her to be on top, knowing what's to come after. He liked the look on her face as he felt the entirety of his member push straight into her tight pussy. He wonder if Eve had done this before, she felt surprisingly tight. Did he just take her womanhood?

Perhaps, she hasn't done this in a while, since after all he was probably the prettiest face in all of the rebellion army. Most of the men here weren't that good looking. The moment Kyle enter the army, and was taught how to fight from their strongest male. Kyle quickly over power him within a few short weeks. It's no wonder why Eve find herself here, and came running here to check on him when he had that nightmare.

He leaned up a bit and place his hand on her cheek. "Show me what you got...leader..."

The tyrant returns the gazes of the classy prostitute who was on her knees sucking his male member. The pleasure was amazing. He could feel that she was really hungry for the cream that he produced. He leaned forward and pushed a few locks of hair away as he then stood up. He reached down to grab her head as he begin thrusting his male member inside her, treating it as a replacement for something that was located down between her legs.

She exhaled a harsh breath and bit on his lower lip, pressing her hands on the sides of his face. She suckled on his lower lip and drove her hips down into him. She drew up on her knees and pushed her hips down harder on him, her inside squeezing over and over on command. She was either well endowed with sexual knowledge or she had some level of experience- or both. It was hard to say if he was or first or not- at least from how little Kyle knew about her army.

In truth, her man of choice was murdered just a few months before they found Kyle. He was large and burly with a strong, manly face. If she would ever admit it to herself, one could say she loved him. He ruled as her right hand and kept her army in line when she was not around. She could trust him with everything. That was part of what she looked for in a man. That was something she wanted from the man she chose to sate her sexual needs. But she would not tell him that. Not yet.

___​

Evan moaned onto him, her eyes rolling back as her head met his thrusts each and every time. She wanted him just as badly in her throat as she did anywhere else. He could do anything to her and she would love it. Her hands carefully juggled his sack and her throat swallowed on him, constricting on his erection over and over as she imagined swallowing every drop of cum he could produce throughout his entire life.

He quickly brought his right hand at the back of her head and pulled her in for another emotional driven kiss. "Let me in the driver seat...for a while..." he said, as he felt his member slipped out of her tight hole after a few rides. He pushed her back a bit as he sat up. He then quickly place his arms underneath her knees and lifted her up as he stood. "If you don't mind..." he set, tilting his head as he looked downward.

His fine erection was hanging out, and it hungrily wanted to power drive itself back into that warm tight hole of Eve's. Once that was done, he leg go of her knees as he wrapped his arms around her body. He knew she'll find a better use of her legs as he let them loose. Once they were in position, Kyle immediately began thrusting his hips forward, driving that erection into her, over and over.

The tyrant stopped and allow Evan to suck on that erection for a moment before he felt the burning sensation leaving his body. He allowed a moan to escape his lips as he filled her mouth. He immediately look down to catch the look on her face as he creamed her.

A soft growl hummed in her throat as he took over and worsened when his erection escaped her. But when he drove back unto her, she purred and let her eyes close. She wrapped her legs around him and let her feet rub down his butt and the backs of his thighs. He was a fine man who liked to take charge. She loved that in a man that was under her, as long as he kept it in the bedroom. She eagerly returned his kiss, her hands running through his hair again and escaping out to his back. She massaged his shoulder muscles and rubbed her hands down along his spine. Eve broke her mouth away from his and chewed on the lobe of his ear, "Harder~" She wanted him to prove something to her- something she would not believe was possible until he did it.

___​

She looked like she was in heaven, drinking every drop with a smile on her face. She drew him out of her mouth, slowly, and gasped a sultry chuckle as the last bit of his warm seed dribbled on her lips and dripped down into her cleavage. Evan licked the little bit of semen off of her lips and spread the rest over the skin on her chest.

It's surprising what a knock to the head can do to a person. Having lost his memory, Kyle true personality came out. In fact, he did like to take charge. But the previous Kyle wasn't strong enough to get his voice heard. It was always Jared who overpowered him in everything they competed for. But their father saw that Kyle had it in him. It took a special girl, Eve to get it out of him. Maybe that was why Kyle wanted so much to be on top at this moment. To reward her for everything she had given him.

Right now, Kyle was still going a bit of a slow pace in driving into her. He smiled when she uttered the words "harder". His hips continued to thrust forward, he currently couldn't see it, but he could envision the size of his girth splitting her apart. Her pussy sucking his cock every time he withdrew, seeming to beg for re-entrance. Kyle decided to quicken his pace, and soon, he held her tightly as he began pounding into her. The lower half of his body was trembling from the sheer force he was giving into his thrusts. Finally, he stopped as his cock was buried inside her pussy. He placed his head on her shoulders, as he could feel a warm flow of pleasure leave from his loins.

Covered in sweat, Kyle looked at Eve eyes as he place her back down on the dirt ground that they were sleeping on. He remained on top as he hovered his lips over hers and resumed giving her kisses.

The tyrant was happy that this classy prostitute took in every bit of his cream. He smiled and pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Job well done...for now...be in my bedroom in an hour...you have just found yourself a longtime client...you shall not be with anyone else but me...you got it dear?" he said, leaning down and gives Evan a kiss on the cheek and ties his rob and tidy himself up as he turns and walks out of the room where they showcased the woman for the tyrant.

Once the tyrant left, one of his servants walks over to him, "Sir, we have found another rebel sneaking around the palace...he's currently tied up...he hasn't spoken where their location of the headquarters...but we do know that their leader is a female..."

Hearing that the leader was a female brought a smile to the tyrant's face. "very well...he has given us enough information...since I'm in a good mood...make it quick..." he said, walking into his washroom. "Oh...and do find...that girl I was with...I want her to accompany me in my cleaning..."

With each thrust he pushed into her, she tightened harder, more of her natural fluids leaking onto him and lubricating his thrusts. She licked her lips and chewed on them before a moan erupted from her body. Her love tunnel squeezed on him even as he came inside her, another moan coming from her mouth as her nails dug into her back. She could feel their bodies fall slowly to the ground. Her blue eyes opened and she looked up at him, panting softly.

Her hand reached up and touched his face before they kissed. She did not think he could make her feel this... vulnerable, especially so soon. She would have to be careful with his one. He was strong, powerful, headstrong but it didn't really seem to come out unless he was pounding away inside of her. Granted, that didn't bother her in the least.

___​

She purred as he showed her a small sign of affection and bowed her head. Of course she would never please anyone but him. He would never grow tired of her and she would make sure of this. She remained where she sat until the Lord left the room. Once alone, she stood up and pulled on her robes, wiping up the excess cum from her breasts and licking it off of her fingers.

Evan picked up her little fans and tossed them up her sleeves. She spent the rest of her time alone fixing her hair, taking out the sticks, coming them hair back and putting the sticks back in. She lounged at the steps that led to his throne and let one of her fans fall from her sleeve. The fan snapped open and she faned herself, cooing as her red cheeks began to cool with the rest of her body.

Finally, the man pulls away. He gets off of her and lays by her side. He stares into her eyes and smiled. He knew he made an impression. That was why she was still here laying by his side. Before she said he belonged to her, if that was the case she would have left and said thank you. He smiled again and leaned in for another kiss. "I'm sorry...for keeping you awake this long...it's almost dawn... and thank you for caring..." he said, kissing her lips again. He then leaned down and pulled her closer to him. Hopefully, with Eve in his arms Kyle could sleep. Even if it is for a couple of hours.

As Evan as cooling herself, the Servant came in, he couldn't begin to imagine how beautiful this servant was, but yet he was honored to see her. "Ex...excuse me, ma'am...the lord...demands your presence... he's in the wash room...th...thank you..." he said, looking at her and immediately closes the door, waiting for her to come out so that he can show her the way.

She let him kiss her and despite her need to be above him, she felt oddly... comfortable. She returned his affectionate kisses and curled her body against his. She watched him as he dozed off and reached up, playing with the ends of his hair. Eve remembered her last man, the one who died in her name. Her brows furrowed together and she leaned forward, resting her cheek on his collar bone. She couldn't stand to "have loved and have lost" all over again.

____

Evan continued to fan herself as the servant came in. She gave him the same smile she gave everyone she met for the first time- a smile that would drop the robes of any living creature that put their eyes on her. She exuded a sexual energy that was unlike any human being. Her fan stopped and clasped shut, still gripped firmly in her hand. She stood up and walked across to the other side of the room, pushing through the doors and finding the servant immediately. She tapped the top of her fan in her palm and smiled at the servant again, "Show me the way." She was more than ready to show her Lord another good time. Over and over until the muscles in his body quivered and gave under the mere pressure of her sexual presence.​

With Eve in his arms, it made him felt relaxed, and safe. That was why it made him drift off to the realm of the dreams so quickly. While Eve and Kyle was inside the tent resting, there was commotion happening outside of Kyle's tent. "Where's the leader...we have important news to deliver...group Z didn't make it. All of their men was killed, all of their women got taken in to the palace...as entertainment..." said a man from group R. They were the recovery unit, they were sent when group Z never made it back two days ago.

So the lieutenant of Kyle's group told everyone that Kyle was sleeping and he didn't want to disturb him. "Since the leader's missing...let's go searching for her...I'll go wake Kyle up..." he said, walking over to Kyle's tent and stood there. "Sir...may I come in..." he said, obeying the rule that never enter a tent without permission. Kyle was already sleeping.

The servant quickly took Evan to the room where the tyrant washes his body. "May I say...madam...that you are truly beautiful..." he said, as they arrive to the wash room. "My lord is waiting for you..." he said, bowing before opening the doors. There, the tyrant was resting in a tub that was filled with water with flower petals.

Her eye skimmed over to the side of the tent. Surely they wouldn't... dammit! She sat up where she was, rolling one of her legs where it met her hip to fix her underwear before sternly calling out, "Wait outside." She rubbed her forehead and shook her head, upset by the lack of intelligence amongst her men. These ones must have been new or... ill informed. Leaving her blade in the ground at the front of a tent had meaning- it meant don't come in because "I am here". But, it had been such a long time since...

Eve stood up and threw the blanket over Kyle as he slept. She redressed herself before walking out of the tent, bending down and ripping her blade from the dirt, "Did you not see this!?" It was her personal weapon. "How long have you been with me?"

__​

Her fan snapped open and she fanned herself after receiving a compliment, but she said nothing. The doors infront of her opened to a beautiful room and she smiled at her Lord, bowing to him immediately. "My Lord~ I am honored you have requested for my presence."

The solider didn't enter, he had his back turned to the tent. He was very surprised to see that Eve had came out of his commander's tent. He saluted Eve as she came out. "Sorry, madam...I....I have been with you for almost nine months..." he said nodding. "May I speak...for the reason I'm here..." said the solider. Kyle as beginning to toss and turn in his sleep. The nervousness of the guy's voice reminded him of himself when Jared and him would play around then all of a sudden they would break an important piece of art from his grandfather's collection, and immediately Jared said he did it, and Kyle said no...no in a nervous way.

"Group Z...hasn't returned...the news are that all of the men has been killed..." said the Solider. Kyle quickly awoke and jumped up, panting for air. These nightmares were taking a lot out of his body. It was his body trying to force his mind to remember.

"Please...stop with the formalities... when we're alone...call me Jared..." he said, motioning her to come over to him. "Now get over here...and undress yourself...I'm lonely...I'm paying you to be my companion...snap...snap..." he said, smiling as his eyes moves up and down at Evan's feminine body. He licked his lips thinking delicious.

She glared over at the soldier but said nothing when he told her how long he had been with her. Hardly long enough. "Yes, report." He told her that the entirety of Group Z had been slaughtered. That wasn't good. The last time an entire group had been taken out was... "Alright... Send Group X to do recon. Tell them: Do not get too close. I only want to know if they find any remains. Got it?" Eve wasn't going to let this demoralize her men. They could not believe Group Z was down until Group X confirmed it with her and then she informed her army. This was getting bad.

___​

"Very well, Jared," She smiled to the sound of his name coming from her own lips, as if it was a God-Given Gift to be able to speak his name. She pulled the tie around her waist and let the robe fall from her body. Evan stepped down in the water and waded over to him, allowing her warm body to press up against his side. She purred against his neck and licked at his earlobe, her hand stroking over his chest.

After being up from the nightmare he had, Kyle heard the news of what had happened to more of their men. If this continues on, then the ratio of women in the group will increase. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but in terms of power, it could be. Kyle got up and dressed himself. He stepped out of the tent wearing black sweat pants with a gray sleeveless t-shirt. "Solider, disregard that order...tell the men that we're having a meeting at o'six hundred" he said, looking at Eve.

The solider looked at Kyle then at Eve. "A...are you sure sir?" he said, stuttering. Kyle nodded, "I didn't tell the leader, about sending your group to do recon on group Z..." he said, turning around and walking back into his tent. The solider salutes then turns and walks away. Kyle sat back down on the ground and placed his elbow against his left knee as his head leans against the left palm of his hand.

Jared lips widen as Evan gotten into the pool of water that had flower petals as soap. "Mmm... you know exactly what I'm thinking...don't you?" he said, grabbing her face and presses his lips against hers.

Back
Top Bottom