Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serious Seductive Me (Prefer FxF, really want FxFxF)

Do you think I'm awesome? :D

• Yes, I think you're awesome.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, I think you're lame.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm only clicking this option because it says Sad Panda.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visibly Invisible

Planetoid
Hello everyone. As you can see by my pitiful and measly post count, I am rather new and haven't RPed with anyone here really yet. However, I figured it was time for me to start up one of these request threads, and see if anybody is interested.

So, I'm bisexual, but I prefer women. So as for right now, I will only be accepting requests for women. For now. This is liable to change in the future as I see fit. If I feel like RPing with a guy, I will update the title of this thread to accommodate that.

Now, as for preferences, you can check my Rabbit Hole for that. I know, you're probably thinking I'm lame for not just listing them all here. Well, I am lame, as well as lazy, so please just right click it and open in a new tab. :) It's actually not that hard to do. :D

Mostly, I go with Master/Slave type deals, and I'm extremely submissive so I am often the slave. If you don't like this, I'm sorry, but I can't change the way I react to being submissive, and I really like to RP with my own characteristics. It makes me feel more like a part of the story (if there is one) and be able to understand my character more easily.

Also, I am kind of literate. I use comma's way to much, and I know this, but to many comma's or not enough. Which would you prefer? I like detailed posts as well, but I'm not asking you to write me a five paragraph essay. ONE OR TWO PARAGRAPHS IS FINE! If nothing is really happening at the time, I'll even except three to four sentence posts. I don't do one liners though. I'll strike you down for that crap.

If you don't want to RP with me anymore, do not simply drop off the map and quit replying. TELL ME. I want to know, so that way I can archive it and refer to it later. Also, if you left because you don't like me, TELL ME WHY! That way I can improve as a Role Player, and hopefully better suit you later. I stress this a lot, because I hate displeasing my partners. :( I like you to be happy and having fun. I don't want your time with me to be a miserable suicidal want to slaughter a thousand tiny babies moment. I want it to be happy, filled with rainbows, unicorns, happiness, and sex. So let me know if I'm a shitty RPer.

Now, onto my current RP Ideas, which all suck.​

My Vampire Friend: It's time for college, with the binge drinking, wild sex parties, and stupid college pranks. Except my character, who happens to actually care about her school work, and juggles between study and work. However, your character, the vampire, comes into my characters life and turns her entire world upside down.

Be My Slave...err...Valentine? Your character buys mine from a slave auction. You bought me for general things, such as house cleaning and the such. However, as the days go by, you start to feel a want to use your little slave in different ways. So what better thing to do than to make your little slave submit?

We Are The Three...Lesbian Friends? Just out of college, three best friends move into an apartment together. The three friends are the oddest of friends: one is a lesbian, the other a bisexual, and the last completely straight. So, how do these three live together? And worse, what happens when they all develop feelings for each other? Even the straight one? o_O

So, these are my lame ass ideas for RP's. Laugh. I hate every single one of them, as should you. If you actually have the courage to be interested in them, please either post here or PM me. These RP's can all either be done with MSN/YIM, PM's, OR Forum topics. I would actually prefer the three person one to be a forum topic, as it would be easier to manage. However, if you do not wish to have it as a forum topic ACCOMMODATIONS CAN BE MADE! I can compromise on a lot of stuff, IF YOU ASK ME. If you don't ask, then no compromise. Sorry.

That's it for now. I will amend the title/post as things change. I will also leave a post with the date and time saying what has updated. So...I hope one of you out there is daring enough to take a stab at my stupidity and actually RP with me. :D Otherwise, I'm going to be a sad panda. You don't want a sad panda, do you?

sadpanda.jpg

DISCLAIMER: No, I did not make the sad panda image. I just use it everywhere I go. :D

I would love to roleplay with you, but I am sure that you would like some other roleplay ideas that I have, or pairings. Here is my request thread. If you want it.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3331

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom