Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naked I seek the camp of those who desire nothing

crazychick

Meteorite
Welcome, Welcome!

Here I will be posting well reasons for absents and possibly some random extra desirables. But since I don't have much to say today I will say that my Pm's and Emails will be delayed due to my laptop issues. Also I have a horrible cold that I have yet to get rid of and I'm always trying to pry myself away from my xbox...so! With that being said I will try to get to everyone of my partners ASAP.

Random Thought:
To be apart of a super awesome flash mob would be, well super awesome! Maybe I'll go to New York next year just to be part of the No Pants Subway Ride:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoajdUEYBIE&feature=feedu[/video]

I think that would be awesome despite the cold weather nipping at my cheeks.

Okay so here is the update on my life, blah de blah, blah...
These next few months, well til March 23, I will be pretty busy! As most of you (if any of you) know, on April 17th Wonderland will be premiering on broadway! Yes as some have probably guessed, Wonderland is basically Alice in Wonderland but a musical. Now you're probably thinking what the heck does this have to do with anything? To answer that important question, I will be recreating two of the costumes from that show as a project. I will be doing Alice's costume and one of the Mad Hatter's costumes. Exciting right? Well mostly exciting if you like that type of stuff...which I do! If I actually remember I'll attempt to get some pictures of the process and hopefully of the costumes when finished. I just wish I could actually go see the broadway show, who knows maybe I will...

Back
Top Bottom