Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Schoolgirl Days [for Angel_Lina]

"Enjoying the show?" she asked, smiling gently as she poured Jenni a glass. "Healthy foods are semi-over-rated. Although I do enjoy a fruit smoothie." she said, continuing the conversation while she waited for a reaction. "And I can make a mean breakfast."

Jenni had let out a very deep blush, not sure of how she could react to getting caught at looking at Kira. She was trying to recompose herself as she had let out a wide smile, now feeling like Kira was knowing the secret that she had kept hidden around school. "I hope that the breakfast doesn't bite bite too much." She had said as she had looked back at Kira, trying to find an answer but... she knew that there was no other answer than the truth. "Yes... I do enjoy this show." She had said, not sure of what to do next.

Kira laughed. "Breakfast cant bite as hard as I can." she winked, enjoying the girls red face. She walked behind Jenni, gently running a hand over her arm as she passed. "I might give you a better show later if you like." she added giggling again.

Feeling Kira's hand brushing against her own arm, Jenni had let out a soft shudder as she had heard the inspirational comment from Kira as she had walked by her. "I... I would like that." She had said, finally feeling a little more comfortable about things while she was in private with Kira. Thank the Goddess for Kira. She just may be my saviour.

"Maybe after school is out?" She had asked without thinking about things that lay ahead as she had turned away and blushed even harder. Oh goddess... what if she's just teasing me? Oh what have I got myself into?

Very gently, Kira, turned Jenni's face towards her and gave her a soft kiss. "Well.... I was thinking a bit sooner than that.... if you like." she said softly, worried she might be pushing the girl to far. Slowly she pulled away a bit, looking her in the eye. "I mean, if your ok with that..." she whispered, giving her a small smile.

Jenni's body had known how to react to this as she had loved the soft kiss on her lips. It had felt like a magical waterfall softly crashing down on her body... but her mind was still not quite sure yet. She just had to know before she could commit herself any further. "I... I am ok with that... though.." She was looking into Kira's eye as well, hoping for the best. "I really hope that this is not just a spur of the moment thing with me, is it?" She had asked, giving a small smile of hope that this was the real thing with Kira.

Soft purrs rose from Kira as she gently pressed her lips back to Jenni's again, her hands gently falling to the girls waist. "Does it feel like a spur of the moment thing?" she asked before giving her a slightly nibble on the bottom lip. "I just don't want you running away from me if you feel I'm moving to fast for you... You wont run away.... right?" she added, batting her long eyelashes at the girl.

Back
Top Bottom