Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First Attempts [Temara]

Arberus

Star
Usually if Kaleb wanted to know if he had the house to himself or not (as most teenagers crave to as frequently as is possible) he would wait a while after Papa left as he would occasionally backtrack after something he'd forgotten. Mama never seemed to have that issue unless she was upset, however, and Papa got caught up about Sera sometimes in this funny way.

So today, once the car had left the driveway, and the lights vanished from sight down the road, he knew that the house was theirs for a good while, at least. Grandmama and Grandpapa had already left. If all went as planned from here, Sera still wouldn't be back for a few hours, and he knew his sister better than to think that anything would go as planned.

So with the car out of sight, Kaleb gave a little look around the empty house, the dim corners, wide spaces, shared belongings and comforts, and thought about his mixed feeling about how soon this was only going to occasionally be "home". But there were a few things he had no such confusions over.

Kaleb turned to the side and grabbed Kayle, gently on the wrist and shoulder, and pulled her over to hug tight, like he might never let go. And gave her a proper kiss.

Not proper in the sense Mama would have liked.

"I missed you, sis," he whispered to her, and held on. He liked to have privacy from her for some of his training, sure, because Kaylee could be a distraction as easily as an inspiration, but... he never wanted to be so far away from her again, or so far. It had felt wrong in a way he wasn't sure made sense, or could be described. According to some, she was his other half, after all.

RE: First Attempts

Kaylee had been a bit startled when Kaleb pulled her into a tight hug, and then had initiated the kiss as he had. Pulling back with faintly glowing cheeks, she looked up at her identical sibling and regained her composure. "I can tell", she teased, but hugged him back just as tightly. It was strange as they stood there, just hugging, it felt more intimate than anything else. She hung around his neck a little longer as she played out different possiblities in her head. Unlike Kaleb, she rarely planned things and she'd been spending so long thinking about what it'd be like the first time they were alone again that she was starting to lose her nerve a little.

"You know...Mama and papa aren't going to be home for a while." She pulled back, trailing small kisses along his smooth jaw until the corner of her lips just barely touched his. "I could show you some of what I learned in Gasia."

Kaleb however, as they cuddled, had much simpler things on his mind. He'd been away from her a long time. And now this, this was nice. They might have been forbidden taking baths together a long time ago, but he'd found hot tubs could sort of do to fulfill a similar roll. Nothing quite the same, but the sort of relaxation that let soak into the bones, so they could really just melt and lean into each other, he rather missed. Kaleb, however, was still quite young, and still a bit excitable by nature.

And Kaylee was about to offer two things to excite him.

"No, they wo... won't..." Kaleb relaxed and put his jaw open on display, letting her work around it and tease with the kiss. His mind took that to be one thing and her words another though. After all, he'd had lessons while he was off. Why should he think hers hadn't been similar to his?

"I'd love to see," he replied, lips still just barely brushing hers while speaking, one hand on the small of her back with just enough pressure to feel like she was fully pressed against him.

Her tongue slipped out from the corner of her mouth and began to slide it along the outer edges of his lips slowly. Her hands moved from around his neck to slowly massage the muscles in his shoulders and arms as they moved downward. "How about we go borrow the hot tub for a while?", she suggested slowly as she pulled back, despite her lower body still being pressed into his. Her hands moved atop his behind her back and she peeled away from him. "Then we can discuss all we've learned."

Using his motion against him, she pivoted away from him, with a slight dance in her step before lifted one hand and looked up at him, their eyes locked. Then with her eyes still meeting his, she began unhooking her bodice until it simply fell off, at which point she smiled as she began to unbutton her top onehanded till it was easy for Kaleb to see that she had no bra underneath. Once he got that peek though, she turned away with a grin of promise on her face over her shoulder before she gave him a glimpse of creamy skin as the shirt flipped over her back and she pushed it off her hips along with the short skirt, revealing how she wasn't wearing any underwear before stepping out of the clothing on the ground and padding out to the backporch where the hot tub was kept without another word.

A small sound vibrated up from Kaleb's chest through his throat, lips parting slightly to her tongue, but his body's reactions were now controlled, the natural poise that Kumiko's training had helped with letting Kaylee follow his lips, and as she retreated teasingly before he could move his tongue alike, he countered with a steamy, knowing smile, letting his body relax and really get he most of the brief massage. They were a bit more than playing now however, obviously, even if the game was still a game, and he turned his mind in the right direction to help his shaft firm up quickly to Kaylee's pressing- better for him, and giving her that sense of accomplishment, rush of a small piece of control without ever truly surrendering his own.

"Sounds divine," he said as he watched his twin... and kept the grin, watching avidly and enjoying as Kaylee stripped, and changed her mind to tease once he'd gotten some hints, before back to stripping, as his bare twin vanished out the back toward the hot tub.

He could work with that.

Without a thought of complaint, Kaleb took his turn in the game. As he stepped onto the back porch his vest fell from his shoulders even as he entered sight. Walking very slowly, Kaleb turned to look for his sister, maintaining the same sort of eye contact as he quickly stripped his shirt and slung it over a shoulder. His strip tease was pointedly more forceful, masculine, but it still came with a sort of grace, rhythm, and measured movement that his demeanor and body were both suited to better than their father's, showing off a slender torso that grew in a way to emphasis what breadth his chest did have nicely, and the strong shoulder's he'd made a point of working on the past two years.

And if Kaylee was watching comfortably or in the tub already, and not predisposed to lend a hand, he'd move with deliberate, slow care to unclasp his belt, before whipping it free in one violent motion, moving his hips suggestively as the button and zipper of his pants came undone, and they dropped together with the boxers.

Erect, and fully nude, Kaleb would take that last step up and glide over the lip of the hot tub inside, making the one final point to remove the tie from his hair and let it fall around his shoulders and side of his face as he sunk into the water.

Kaylee was indeed already out in the hot tub, sans bathing suit. Not like most of her bathing suits left much to the imagination anyways, but still. She reclined and watched the show her brother was so helpful in obliging her. "oooh...", but she was grinning in such a womanly manner, with no little hint of tease. "I'm surprised you're doing so much better with things now." She slinked across the hot tub and moved up his body, pressing them together, her wet little thigh juncture pressed along the entire length of his shaft as she wrapped her arms around his neck once again, those just large enough breast pressed against his chest. "I've missed you, Kaleb..." her hips shifted sliding her pelvis upward his chest, keeping him just out of pressing into her at all.

Her hands moved along the back of his shoulders and pulled him slowly into the water with her, somehow managing to keep his shaft just rubbing along the wet yet soft hair between her thighs until he was the one leaning over her as she reclining against the back of the hot tub. "Even Bolin, Chao, Jinhai and Feng just reminded me of you." She moved one hand until it was brushing through his soft hair as she looked up at him before offering him a small comfort. "Their kisses were nice, and so was their touch..." A small smile then as she leaned up and kissed his lips.

"But they weren't you.."

"Practice," Kaleb replied simply and enigmatically. Though given him, it was less likely there was hidden meanings and just... practice. Lots of it.

Kaleb watched her slink over to him, and parted his lips enough to grin a thin line of teeth as Kaylee slid herself up against him... and something else pressed against his something else, causing him to blink in surprise and turn his head a bit, pressing against her likewise and enjoy the moist, warm sensation of proximity. She was soft all round, but strong underneath, little form slithering in measured motions against him that he paid excruciating attention to, body wanting to tense like a drawn bow as he moved very slightly; keeping up with her, and carefully making sure not to risk penetration either. But a heavy breath betrayed him.

"I missed you so," he said, hands sliding down about her hip and small of her back, until she drew him forward and he slid them easily to the edges of the hot tub, on either side of her head. The excitement of being pinned down, as if in the other's control, and the looming proximity on the brink of precipice of control, rubbing against her slit in a way that made his teeth push ever so slightly against his bottom lip even as she pulled their hips into the water, yet together.

His eyes widened at their mention, and despite himself... Kaleb felt... jealous. "Who now?" He didn't remember hearing about them, but she was of a mind to interrupt him, riling up his temper just a bit more until she kissed him, and whispered a sweet word.

"No one could come between us," he replied, and kissed her back. It was his sister, but she was his twin, his not-quite-other-half, the piece that went everywhere with him, shared everything. Kaleb continued to hang over Kaylee, pressing down just enough to moosh her breasts against his chest, hips shifting slowly in a semicircle, and let his teeth press into her lip, biting and pulling through the kiss. Sometimes a bit of teeth just made it more satisfying.

"Just some boys I met on my trip." She grinned up at him, shifting her hips in a pivot up just enough that Kaleb would suddenly find himself through the small tangle of hair and pressed the tip of his shaft against the opening of her body, the closest that part of his body had every come to the inside of her. "But they made me realize something..", she paused and moved her hips until he was pressed tightly against the opening; only the slightest of pressures from him would be needed to pierce her through, something he'd spent the last two years telling her they couldn't do.

"...but after the accident, I found out something. Even mama doesn't know..." It was a strange way to break news to her brother, but she was trying to work up to things and felt this part of it might make it easier.

Kaleb had learned a lot about self control from Kumiko's school. But not this much. He found himself hanging on the edge and on her words, wanting to ask after each thing but not knowing where to start before the next came. She'd laid him right on the precipice, and while Kaleb intended not to enter, he found himself stuck very still. He had no urge to move away either. He shook slightly, not daring to move away, knowing he couldn't move closer. And...

Wanting.

"Doesn't know?" he finally managed, in the longer pause after that one, throat dry, and completely caught up in Kaylee's performance.

"After the accident..."

She paused, he'd taken it so hard when she'd told him before about it. "Because of the location..." She squirmed a little, letting just the tip within her body unless he did something to stop her. "They had to check to make sure that none of my internal organs were harmed. I'm sterile."

"Your injury?" He remembered where it was located, he thought. He had worried about her, and felt guilty in a dozen ways, but all of it had mostly just been blaming himself for her injury to give himself a false sense that if he only did better, nothing like it could happen again. He knew better, as much as he might take a while to admit it. For the moment being just being this close to her and seeing how well she was made it better. He could think where it was, but couldn't manage to concentrate on what that meant. She was going somewhere with it, but all he noticed was her pressing closer- too close.

And the fact that he liked it. It was a rule they'd made, even if sometimes it had just felt like him enforcing it. But she had been gone so long, and now they both felt like adults. They'd grown apart from each other, but somehow that had made them grow closer, if it was even possible, as soon as they were returned. It was what it felt like. The world was a bit topsey turvey.

"Sterile?"

Kaleb blinked, and took into account what that meant. Whether it was the injury or not, that meant that Kaylee could not have children. He'd never heard her make mention of wanting to have any, or other plans. But all the same, that... it was her whole life. A large door had just been shut. For her. For...

For them?

"Kaylee..." Kaleb didn't move his body, but ducked his head forward, and gently kissed her lips, a soft touch.

Kaylee responded to the kiss, but her body relaxed, slipping away from his rigid shaft as she sat back into the seat of the hot tub, then moved over enough for him to sit down on the seat that was below the water's surface with her. Once he'd sat down, she curled up into him, the steaminess seemingly gone for the moment, though given Kaylee, it could switch back on at any moment. "I mean, it's not like I wanted kids, as selfish as that is to say, but..." She bit her lips then, not wanting to say the words hovering on her lips for fear of upsetting him; there really was no such thing as twinlepathy like people tried to say, they only understood each other better than anyone else would have. So it was time for a change up.

"They believe it's a genetic defect. My body doesn't even produce eggs that could be removed and then fertilized. I asked them to keep it from mama, and since it doesn't affect my overall health, it was sealed." But if it was a genetic defect, then it could affect the boy sitting next to her who had shared that same womb. It was strange the more she thought about it, the happier it made her, but she'd not admit it to anyone but Kaleb and only if he'd expressed a similiar idea. But if there was no chance of inbreeding...who would it harm?

He was her other half.

Kaylee tried to make light of it all though with a wicked little grin. "Then again, it's a terrifying thought if you remember that Dani took a vow of celibacy, that only leaves you and Sera to carry on the Veli name."

All of these things occurred to Kaleb. It took a few quiet, solemn moments, but his head went through all the silently unsaid things, and he processed them slowly. For a moment, his brain had doubt, considered things measuring. A little bit of denial. But as he tried to claim excuses why he was exempt, even before he realized it, Kaleb had it dawn upon him; he had never wanted children himself. He'd somehow blankly assumed it, it was part of the order of things, but never wanted them really. It was just a thought that had never passed through his head, he'd never seen them in his future and pondered on any exciting plans or fantasies. They were just...

He cracked a smile, then laughed.

"I'm not sure how the world can handle a bunch of little Seras just yet," he chuckled wrapping an arm across his sister once he'd seated himself beside her. The boy thought for a moment, quiet smile of mischief that had bred into the entire family line on his face the whole time, before he finally moved, scooping his sister up and seating her between his legs, stiff rod pressed into the neat little cleavage of her rump, and leaned around to kiss her collarbone, arms surrounding her as much as could be done without taking away her ability to move. He'd hate to do that.

"But I'm not sure I could ever handle something, however precious, keeping me away from you. My other half."

He'd heard Papa say better sometimes, but it seemed like a married people's joke; Kaleb might have thought of using it, but it wasn't right. He didn't feel greater or lesser than Kaylee. They were just the same, in all their differences.

"Oh god, can you imagine they'd have critters all over the house...Papa wouldn't know what to do." Kaylee laughed and squirmed in Kaleb's lap, doing her best to tease him in a way that only she could. For all of Mistress Won's training, sometimes the simplest was the best. She curled her body against his with a sigh; she hadn't expected it to be easy, but she had hoped. "Kaleb...", she began slowly, hesitantly; something completely foreign to her nature, and yet when something was this important, both Mistress Won and Mama had cautioned her to be careful and through. "If you're so worried about something keeping us apart....why won't you see how we could easily be as one in body as well as in spirit..." There, it was said and Kaylee was grateful for the heat of the hot tub that kept her cheeks flushed.

"In one of my biology classes, they mentioned that mixed gender twin calves, the female is sterile. It's a perfectly natural thing." The overcompensation of knowledge was for Kaleb's benefit as well as Kaylee's comfort. It was hard to figure out what approach to take when sometimes she felt like there was something she didn't know keeping Kaleb from doing what they both wanted to do. How could something that felt so right be wrong? Just because of society? They'd both seen how that had messed mama and papa up over the years.

Kaleb made a tiny sound, somewhere buried deep in his chest as she squirmed and things pressed him back and forth, and felt his pulse, his breathing rise even as he worked to collect himself. Kaylee was... exciting. And if he hadn't learned how to do that a long time ago for any given kind of excitement, pleasant or otherwise, that she could cook up or get them into, the boy would never have kept up.

Something left him speechless in what she said- tempted, hovering, stuck.

He felt his heart, throat, and shaft all throb, practically together.

And then Kaylee confused him entirely. Something about biology classes.

Kaleb blinked and started several times at that before he simply chuckled a little, and kissed the side of his sisters neck. "I... want to. I want you. To be closer... that little wall is there, just enough that I can feel you on the other side, and it's like if I just... it'd go away... for a moment..." his body tensed and his hands closed around her a bit, as he swallowed and thought, before finally blurting it out. "It's something Mistress Won said once. I trust her, she was always wise about things, had good judgement. She told me... I think it meant for this not to happen. But she never said forever. I just..."

"'For now', I think she said. It's wrong. But it's more right than anything. I just don't know when the right time..."

He wavered, conflicted, and for a moment, weak.

Vulnerable completely like he so rarely managed to be.

So she had been conspired against!

Kaylee had known it, but hadn't the proof to confront Kaleb or even Mistress Won about it. She at least understood her mother's reservations concerning it. But as far as Kaylee was concerned, with her being sterile, those concerns were of no concern. She wiggled that ass of hers against his shaft and leaned back, wrapping her hands behind his head, giving him full access and a full view to anything he'd so choose. She felt slightly bad pushing the issue, but no one had a right to come between her and her brother. Not even Mistress Won, as much as she admired the woman; hadn't she been the one to teach them about using their desires to focus their energies.

That's all she was doing here.

"Does she know what it's like for us? To feel as if the other is their other half. Not quite complete. Just on the other side of the wall. Close enough to touch, but not allowed too. Who would it harm, Kaleb?" She arched her body, bringing her breasts fully out of the hot tub even as the motion pressed her backside further into his shaft, her hands massaging his scalp as her head rested backwards on his shoulder and she whispered into his ear. "She is always telling us that we should control our destinies, not allow others to control it for us. Is that not what you are letting her do?" Her tongue licked along the outer edges of his ear before she ground her back teeth back down it, waiting on his answer, hoping she hadn't pushed too far. He was her twin, but he held himself in more control. Prided himself on it.

"Mmmm-" Kaleb fought not to shift, tingling with pleasure and temptation. Kaylee was good at that. He'd always been good at resisting it, but there was only so much you could do. She could hardly leave it at just shifting against his shaft, however, and in a moment he found her hands wrapped up around him, fingers against his scalp, and suddenly stretching the body out into clearer and clearer view past her shoulder.

Kaleb had just enough mind that he could have restrained himself to the reaction, trained and next to her all his life as he had been, but he let himself swallow and quickly wet his lips.

Her words and sentiments echoed his, and he paused, solemn for a moment, hard as it was while she began to raise her breasts out of the obstruction of the water, dripping clear in sight, and pressed herself against his body, especially the more easily manipulated parts of it, and relaxed him further with the pressure across his head. She whispered in his ear and tempted him, like you'd imagine the serpent in all those stories, but never this sultry and irresistible, an apple so perfectly suited it couldn't have come from anywhere evil, no, no place but from your own mind- if he hadn't known they were nearly of the same mind. He could feel the ache coming from her, but it didn't hurt- it felt good. So good, and hungry, even greater than he'd ever known it within himself. His body shifted slightly, wriggling for only a moment before allowing her access to the ear.

"Wouldn't it be just the same, doing it because she said we should, or because you urged me?"

He countered with a light, airy chuckle, and raised each hand to her stomach- slowly shifting upward over Kaylee's ribs until the bottom curve of her breasts rested just above them, practically held by the space between his finger and thumb. He only relaxed more though, sinking his own lips much near her ears or neck as she'd let him, with light breaths, as his hair fell around their shoulders.

"...just need to figure out... if it's time for this..."

But he didn't sound unsure, or like he meant to wait. Simply slow and thoughtful.

He'd said the magic words as far as Kaylee was concerned. She had him thinking on his own instead of just following the rules. Now it was just a matter of time. Because he did want the same things as she did; that much she knew. "How am I urging you, Kaleb? I'm simply voicing the same things you're thinking. Have I ever truly pushed you into anything you did not want to do?" She had convinced, but she had never truly dragged him against his will into something. She knew to appeal to his logic rather than hormones and emotions; they were just helpers.

"But if you think I'm urging you..." She trailed off not finishing her sentence, letting the threat dangle in the air; letting the fact that he'd accuse her of being as manipulative as she saw Mistress Won being show as she moved up and out of his lap. Yes, she was manipulative, she'd learned at the hands of the best, but she was also hurt that he'd accuse her of doing; of being the same as them instead of just wanting what he wanted and was not afraid to express it.

Kaylee would find herself stopped as she started to rise- her brother's hands had had subtly turned at the wrist and quickly slid his fingers over her breasts, and held put firmly. As she pushed upward trying to rise, it'd just smoosh her breasts into them, forcing each nipple to swell out in a very purposeful gap in the fingers.

"There's a world of difference between enticing, and using manipulation or force, sis~"

Kaleb's voice danced from his tongue, low, subtle and conspiratorial, using his deeper male tone to offer something at once solid and classy, but just apparent enough in promising things that may be well less than. It was a talent he'd adopted from his mother, and time between choir and Mistress Won's classes, the boy held it as one of his more powerful weapons when he played his sister's sort of games. Kaylee may have been a master, but he was not so bad at it himself. And if she'd let him, he'd guide her slowly back into his lap, against his rod, as his lips slipped into the soft space behind an approaching ear.

"I'm not to blame if you're convincing when you speak your mind, mon doux."

Tracing upward from the earlobe toward the top, Kaleb's teeth would take their time before gently pressing and pulling lightly at the top of her ear, even as his hands, in painful and deliberate slowness, closed fingers to pinch her nipples outward, and rotated outward.

"Dans tes bras c'est mon destin," lips moving, hot breath through her hair, but never his teeth.

"Ooh..." Her eyes widened as she always lost her balance. She hadn't truly expected to escape, but she hadn't gotten as far as she thought either. She glanced down at his grasp upon her breasts, the sight of which was enough for him to easily guide her back to his lap, just a little more out of sorts to where she couldn't even immediately go back into the games they played. At the sweet endearment though, all resistance fled as her body melded to his, her back to his front, small shivers of delight dancing along her skin despite the warmth of the pool. There was something to be said for the French male mind, and whatever Kaleb had been up to these past few months, he had honed that well and Kaylee had no need to protest at all.

"ahh~", she whimpered softly however as his fingers pinched her nipples, stretching the tender nubs in unfamiliar ways. Despite her earlier words, none of them had gotten very far with her. "Et mon destin est vous, mon moitié autre" she was softening, but given her nature, it was not enough and Kaleb would know the battle was not won yet. And surely as he would think, she turn, even jerking her own breasts against his hands to turn around in his lap to confront him. Her arms crossed against his chest, she stared him in the eyes, blue green to blue green, hurt and tears wavering there. "Then explain it to me, brother. Explain why it is wrong? Because I don't understand. It doesn't feel wrong. It feels wrong to wait."

Kaleb paused a moment, looking confused at her cross, hurt look, much as he knew it could not have been that easy, not to assuage her. Not to...

"I did not say it was. Just that I had not decided yet."

His hands could not massage her breasts, so they fell and slid beneath the water, tracing her shape to the hips that seemed almost too large for her petite body- almost, but not quite, just as her breasts. The point of perfection, as far as he was concerned, and what he'd pretty much always measured other girls against. And she was so familiar, so his sister, but for the time away somehow exotic as well- they could sense all of each others secrets and usually wheedle them right out, practically steal thoughts mid-sentence, but now it felt as though she had wild and demure little secrets hidden all about her mind and person. Even if at least one of those was bare as day to him at the moment.

Kaleb looked his sister in the eye steadily, and raised one wet hand to slick hair away from her face.

"And the more I think, the less reason I see.

"We are but one in two."

His hand deliberately rose, to the small of her back, and then purposefully pressed her to him, against the hardened chest, and hardened ridge. Kaleb's eyes said all the rest he needed from there, catching her pain like a mirror, but turning a low, controlled heat out against her as well. And lifted his lips to gently touch hers, full lips to full lips.

For all that her heart beat wildly in her chest as he spoke of their oneness, Kaylee could not help that small kernel that remained of their mother's angelic nature within her, cautioning her not to jump to the conclusions, just because they were the conclusions she wished. Sideways in his lap, his ridge rose beneath her even as he pushed her against him, their lips finding one another in a way that was and yet was more than she'd hoped. Something tender, and soft and purely Kaleb mixed with the heat in a way that was both foreign and familiar even as she twisted, adjusting until she was straddling his lap, his shaft sliding between her legs as if to keep her afloat as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Vous sont sûr, mon coeur?"

This was yet the most right she could imagine, and the worst possible thing to get wrong. She had to be certain. Kaylee could not risk...no, she would never risk that, but it would change things. She had no choice but to be careful. "Je vous veux. J'ai besoin de vous. "

Kaleb let her move, setting himself firmly against the tub in as close as he could get to a braced seat within it, yet made sure his legs were spread enough and hips forward enough to offer full access to his entire length, while her body very gently found it and stayed itself. A tiny ember of something dark, hungry and impatient and uncontrollable burned inside him and set his mind afire, body tingling in anticipation. The one hand weaved itself into Kaylee's hair, across the back of her scalp, and let the fingers just barely brush her ear as he showed her a grin more his father than Kaleb normally ever seemed to be.

"Oui."

For a time more rare than usual, but still more often than their older sister, Kaylee was silent; no words to be said as she simply answered him with a soft smile, unlike her more exuberant ones. She had 'won' the arguement, but there was no victory in her, only a sense of things being the way they should be. She shifted her hips and leaned her head forward, pressing soft lips to his neck, jaw and ears even as her lower body moved atop him, sliding until the edge of his shaft rested within her nest of nether hair. Slowly, her lips and teeth moved along his flesh, teasing, tantalizing as he pressed against her entrance and still she was silent as the sun began to fade in the background. A more perfect moment, the girl within her could not have asked for.

"Mhmmm...", she murmured softly as she shifted again, one hand sliding from his shoulder down his chest and between them to adjust things more properly. So softly and yet effectively she moved until the taut head of his shaft was pressing just the barest hint into her tight sheath. Her hand came out of the water and her body dipped as she moved her head lower upon his neck, and just that easily her body wrapped around his almost greedily, although only the first inch or so; almost as if by purest accident.

"Mon cadeau à vous, mon coeur" And with that simple proclamation her hips surged forward, pushing his entire length in as far as their position would allow even as a tiny cry elicited from her lips and she bit upon his flesh to repress the noise. It hurt, it hurt so much...She had known that it would and already she could feel it fading, but she remained still, silent and simply held onto Kaleb. Love hurts, ma chere., she could hear their mother's voice in her ear when Kaylee had once asked her why she let papa go on his adventures. Love hurts, but you must know pain in order to know joy. For every time he leaves, I know he will return. She had never understood before, but this moment made her believe that she did, only differently than her mother understood it. This was a love that shared that pain, that shared that joy. They were not less nor more than the other. Even in this moment, she couldn't imagine a life without Kaleb.

"Mmm," Kaleb moaned between closed lips, at the kisses all about, feeling the soft sensation of her lips and the little pinpricks of attention to sensitive spots. His hips shifted slightly, forward and back and forward again, until she sat at the edge and he groaned, holding himself still. Kaleb let her tease, hands sliding up and down her person, pulling skin and letting the hardened, but still mostly smooth, hands move about, the sliding sensation on her back and sides.

Kaleb grew tense as the little fingers found him, before relaxing again as he'd been trained, sometimes to excess it felt like, to do. With things actually going on, it was nothing like before, however. They hadn't started and yet he knew he should be thankful for the training on his concentration and stamina.

He shuddered a moment- then stopped. It wasn't in after all, was it? He felt something though, around the head, not warm so much as hot and close, even inside the hot water it was distinctly sealed around his head, surprising for how easily it had seemed to accept him. The hand drew water up her back, towards the back of her neck as the formerly higher hand explored her side, letting his sister set her mouth about drawing more reaction from his throat.

"Kaylee~" he crooned.

And then Kaleb cried out, a gasp of ecstasy, surprise, and pleasurable pain as her teeth sunk in and she overwhelmed him, a sensation he'd had plenty of mimicries to imagine some, but none that had informed him of just what was to come, what to expect. For a moment, the boy trembled, and looked at his sister... but she needed him. Kaylee remained still, traitorously, but perhaps mercifully, but he could see her trembling, and he could feel both the pain and something else radiating off her, the bright, overwhelming joy. The sheer love and connection of two that were the same- that of self and other in one. Two necessarily separate parts of a single piece, each with a vital role to play for the whole.

And his was to kiss, light and gentle across her collarbone and throat, up the windpipe and about her cheek until he kissed budding tears away, and looked his sister straight in the eye, hands gently massaging her back and sides to calm her and soothe her. This didn't hurt for him, so he had to resist- he had to stay put until she was ready to move on, and for the moment they'd take her pace.

If it took all night for her to be ready, the wait would have been no thing of concern.

Here he could stay forever.

Back
Top Bottom