Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Every Cloud Has One | Silver Lining's Request Thread! [MxF] [FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Lining

Super-Earth
Silver Lining's Request Thread
[size=-2]Forewarning, a lot of text below. China called, they want their wall back.
[/size]

[size=-2]Well then, loves. I figured it was time for a major haul of revamping this crummy little corner of my mind. I've wanted to change quite a bit about this place, and since I am exceptionally talented at procrastinating throughout the worst of times, I haven't bothered with it. However, today seems to be my lucky day (I'll be marking this on the calender)! So, without further adieu, I will FINALLY get to what the goddamn hell I have been babbling about!

So aside from the obvious of obvious obviousness, I am looking for roleplay. I am guilty of the occasional dirty, downright smuttastic smutfests, but I tend to lean towards the more long-term stories. After all, I am a complete sucker for an enthralling, exciting plot. Something that sucks you in and refuses to let you out unscathed. The process of creating and developing a character is like a drug to me, I'm addicted to it. I enjoy losing myself and being immersed into my worlds, it's enjoyable, what can I say? When it comes down to it, I suppose, I can go either way. Thus, I'm pretty open to any suggestions, so don't be afraid to ask me because more than not, I'll end up giving it a try. I'm both naive and adventurous like that, after all...we only live once, what could possibly go wrong with giving something a chance? Don't answer that, please, I'm well aware that plenty could go wrong.

As for how much I can pump out per post? Depends. I'm a firm supporter of quality over quantity, but on a regular basis, I tend to write up three to four paragraphs. Of course this might not happen all the time, and I'm very capable of writing more, or less. Once again, it depends, on a lot of things. As far as my finicky, spoiled little bitch of requirements go, just don't half-ass your posts. We all suffer from that strangling sense of writer's block, and my remedy for such? I leave the roleplay alone, wait it out, and come back when my brain actually wants to cooperate with me. I despise writing like shit as much as I hate reading it, so I'll try my damnedest to sate your finicky, spoiled little bitch of requirements too.

I enjoy both male to female, and female to female. However, my characters of choice tend to be that of the womanly gender, but...if persuaded, I wouldn't mind tossing on some testosterone of my own and dabbling in the masculine roles. My kinks are...wide-ranged, so your best bet to figure out if we'd mesh, is to click this lovely little link to my Rabbit Hole! NONETHELESS. Those are not all of my kinks, and the smartest, less time consuming activity you could do, if concerned that I might not enjoy something that you enjoy, is to simply ask. Aside from what I'm blatantly not willing to roll with on my Rabbit Hole, I'll probably be into it.

If you've read this far, I'm impressed. If you like what you've read so far, you may now receive one of the following rewards. One, a cookie of your choice (don't try to request a cookie that isn't made from flour and sugar, you sneaky wretches). Two, a muffin of your choice (the same applies with the cookie aforementioned, I know how perverse the lot of you are). And finally, three, a signed contract that would entitle you to administer your services, happily, to me. In the form of coming hither to my every beck and call, without hesitation. Yes...I'm either trying to make you fat, so I can pop you into my oven and bake you into a cute little pie, or...trying to enslave you. From my perspective, either choice seems just dandy. I promise you, as well, I will groom and bathe you on a regular basis, pet you at the scheduled time and of course, take you out for walks. See? I'm a loving owner.

I blame lack of sleep for my previous paragraph. Back on topic, if you'd care to give lil ol' me a chance, that'd make me one happy dame! I'm nice, I promise, and I love talking with people...even if I'm exceptionally shy and a whole lot of frazzled nerves. I get myself by, so that's all that matters. So yes yes yes, yes yes, YES. I dabble in a bit of everything, and I'm open to a LOT of suggestions, so please, keep them coming. I'm more than willing to shift through and find a grand tale that will please both of us. Have any questions, just ask me! I'll be happy to answer them. :)

I wrote too much. Holy hell. I apologize. Wow, I feel...I'm not sure. I kind of want to slap myself right now. Okay, if you really did read all of that, I commend you. I hope it was somewhat entertaining and didn't make your eyes melt out of the sockets. I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you, and thank you for dealing with my mindless ramblings! Have a lovely day, pumpkins!

Also, I prefer to keep my roleplays on here; either through a thread or PM.

List of Pairings/General Ideas
= Craving
These can all be modified to fit FxF, mind you.

Vampire/Werewolf x Human
Pirate x Prestigious Figure
Rivals
Students (Unpopular/Popular)
Knight x Princess
Incest (Brother x Sister & Cousins & Father x Daughter)
Brother-In-Law x Married Woman
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Cowboy/Bandit x Wealthy Daughter
Viking x Peasant
Native American x Royalty
Boss x Secretary
Brother's Friend x Sister
Best Man x Bride
Ex x Ex
Photographer x Model
Model x Model
Client x Stripper
Teacher x Teacher
Demon x Angel
Ghost x Mortal
Doctor x Patient
Soldier x Girlfriend
Soldier x Civilian
Student x Exchange Student
Assassin x Target
Foster Parent x Orphan
Stalker x Stalked
Murderer x Hostage

My Lady: A gentleman of a high standing attends a ball hosted by a young lady searching for a suitor.
He happens to arrive early and is greeted by a beautiful and humble maid; he falls for her instantly.
Unfortunately the lady meets this potential suitor and decides that he is the person she is going to pursue, however,
he is now determined to make the maid love him no matter what. The little maid is oblivious to all but her mistress' plight,
and the mistress is oblivious to the man's infatuation.

♥ The Gallows: Takes place in 1800s England. A young woman becomes orphaned after her mother dies from tuberculosis.
Unfortunately, all of their assets were sold in order to pay off her mother's debts, leaving the girl destitute. Her aunt,
a rich but pious woman, agrees to take her in but refuses to directly support her, thus forcing her to do servant work.
However, her aunt has a son who she coddles and spoils to the point of near obsession.
The two cousins begin to find solace within each other, though they must keep it secret from everyone.

♥ Red String: Inspired by the folklore of your destined partner being pre-destined for you,
and assigned by a red string attaching your index finger to their's.

He was always good at match-making couples who seemed so in love it could only be described as fate.
He could see the red string after all. Unfortunately, when he discovers who’s on the end of his,
it comes to a rather horrible shock that it happens to be the most unlikely of characters who worst of all happens to be his neighbor.

Painting Nude: An art teacher naively asks one of his students to pose naked for his portfolio.
His intentions are strictly honorable. It's not his fault when the student goes and takes it the wrong way. Really. ...Or is it?

♥ Taxi Drive: Late for work, a secretary unfortunately forgets some very important documents that are vital to her company in the taxi.
To her surprise, she ends up getting a call moments later from the said taxi driver to inform her that he found the papers,
as the folder had an emergency 'call if lost' label. Too bad the exchange won't be made as easy as she would have liked.

♥ Love Ya' Baby: A kindergarten teacher gets more than she expected when she does a favor for a parent and brings the child home.
Meeting the child's uncle, the two hit it off and consider dating. Unfortunately, the uncle doesn't have the most simple of jobs.[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom