Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The general TALK HURR thread

omygodyouguys, can I say Mail-in Rebates are a huge scam? If they meant to give you the money, they'd simply have knocked it off the price. Or given an in-store rebate. No, they're hoping you'll forget to send it in, and if you do manage to remember, they can claim it got lost in the mail and not have to pay a cent. Fucking corporations.

Also? If they give you a free phone up front, then tell you that you've got to upgrade in two years, they really shouldn't be trying to charge you for the privilege. If they want you to talk on their line, they should be trying to make it easier for you; if I have to pay for a phone, I may well be better off just dropping my phone line. Fucking telecom companies!

~ My nails are almost grown out enough to start filing for my trip~ *purr* Boyo asked me to mark him this time xDDDD HARD.

And I've kinda been working on MM's rp since before we been discussing it. xD I got the mood to write about it the other day. AND OMG WTF I forgot to lock my apartment up last night. >.> Sillyme!

Back
Top Bottom