Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The general TALK HURR thread

Ilovegoatse

Supernova
I've seen quite a few threads that have been along the lines of "let's meet here and chat!" though this is the job of the chat box, I'll make a thread dedicated to just people chatting here. That way we won't have anymore dying threads of simply just a few conversations back and forth.

I cannot join chat either as it requires me to fix flash on Firefox....which is impossible. :)

November[S n o w] said:
Wow...it is random. Lolz, the one with the neko-girl. Lavender hair, brown tail and ears.
Ja. Ahh.

@metal-blood-fire: You have to love that band. Cof is just that good.

Yes, true. Anyone who says they 'sold out' cause they went from black metal to goth metal can suck my nuts. they went through alot of experimenting with their sound, and i think they sound better now than ever.

metal-blood-fire said:
Yes, true. Anyone who says they 'sold out' cause they went from black metal to goth metal can suck my nuts. they went through alot of experimenting with their sound, and i think they sound better now than ever.
I dont really hear that much of a differnce from the two cds I have. (godspeed and one of the older ones)

Dani used to use alot more inhale screeches, and he hadn't really perfected them, so you get alot of banshee like wails and shit. Plus, it wasn't as melodic. still awesome though.

Divine Heresy, In Flames, Raaku, At The Gates, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Tsvangste, Eluvietie(hope i spelled that right), Dream Evil, Opeth, Seasons After, Trivium, Dir en grey, Austrian Deat Machine

metal-blood-fire said:
Divine Heresy, In Flames, Raaku, At The Gates, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Tsvangste, Eluvietie(hope i spelled that right), Dream Evil, Opeth, Seasons After, Trivium, Dir en grey, Austrian Deat Machine
My boy is into a few of those, thanks I shall look into them.

what do you think of bury your dead?

metal-blood-fire said:

Eluveitie. Close. I love them. Try Korpiklaani too.

Dimmu is my favorite.

Alright kiddles, you're turning this into a TALK HURR thread. xD

Also Belphegor, Sonata Arctica, Machine Head, Fear Factory, Gackt, Celtic Frost, Demon Hunter, Dethklok, All that Remains, Children of Bodom, Enslaved, Skeleton Witch.... i live, eat, sleep, breathe, and dream in metal.

Back
Top Bottom