You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 08-02-2014, 04:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Greetings everyone
01-27-2011, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 01:47 AM by Razgriz.)
Greetings everyone
To everyone here, I say hello. I am here to write some stories and overall just enjoy myself. Even though I am the Demon of the Northern Sea, do not fear me (lol, sorry, couldn't help myself). Anyway, this site seems pretty cool, I think I'll like it here.

I suppose it would be helpful to list my preferences when it comes to stories (as in, they can be in there, but don't have to be)
- Story-driven
- Plenty of bloodshed and violence (outside of intimate moments, that is)
- Humor (can't be all doom and gloom, now can we?)
- Build-up to a relationship in the story (instant sex is very rare, unless it's with a prostitute)
- Character development
- Appropriate placement of intimacy
- And to top it off, a healthy sprinkling of romance

Now when it comes to moments of intimacy, here are my preferences
- Virginity (either being one or taking another's or both)
- Heterosexuality (sorry, gentleman, the Razgriz is a one-way street)
- Multiple partners (either at one time or throughout the course of the story)
- Appropriately proportioned characters

Now, my NWIHs (no way in hell):
- Futas (sorry, penis belongs to man)
- Anything belonging in the bathroom
- Furry/Anthro (Nekos that are mostly human are an exception [i.e. ears and tail at most])
- Growth/Expansion/Shrink
- Overly dominating or overly submissive women (I like a struggle, but nothing with riding crops or anything like that)
- Bestiality
- Characters under the age of consent (Note: I will happily report your ass to a mod should you try to convince me otherwise)

Well, that should pretty much cover it.

Oh wait, let me list the greatest pet peeve of them all to me.

If you're online, we have a RP going, you're not responding to it, and you're responding to other RPs, it makes me think you've lost interest. If that's the case, please FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SICK AND DEPRAVED tell me. Being left in limbo is not something I enjoy at all. I will do the same to you should that ever arise.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

"I am that which gnaws at you, from the darkest recesses of your mind. I am your greatest strength, yourself at your utmost terrifying potential. And yet you do not wield me out of fear of being labeled an outcast. A monster...Hate to break it to you, but we're all monsters. From the most serial of killers to the most righteous of the religious, that fact is one of the few unavoidable truths of this world. Let me loose. Cut the strings that bind and let me show just how strong you truly are. Silence those voices of logic and unleash your true fury...Show them the might of a REAL monster".

Current Theme Song: Debauchery - Praise the Blood God

My List, RP Journal - Updated 04/10/2014, Request Thread - Updated 06/07/2014
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2011, 05:03 PM
RE: Greetings everyone
Welcome to the site! Here's some tips and stuff to help you on your roleplay journey:

- As you can see on the webpage there are three sections: The Welcome Center, Roleplay Section, and Out of Character.

-The Welcome Center is for (obviously) introducing yourself to the site and to get acquainted with some members. This is also the section for if you have questions concerning the site and how to do something.

Here's where things get a little more complicated but are still easy to follow and understand.

-The Roleplay Section is where you put all your roleplays. They are broken up into different kind of forums: Taboo, General, Fanbased, Group, Semi-private. Be aware that you are not allowed to post in other people's roleplays other than your partner's as this is a serious breach of roleplay-in-progress action and will result in consequences.

+*Open Roleplay is a different story. This is where anyone can post regardless of what is occurring in the story at hand.*

+There is a mini section here for posting your requests. There are three sections for this: Roleplay Requests for Females, Roleplay Requests for Males, and Other Requests. It's all pretty self-explanatory, however, if you have a question on where to put your request, feel free to ask and we will help you.

Now you can relax - Here's why.

-Out of Character is the place where sometimes you need a break from being in-character and roleplaying. It is also a great way to get involved in the community and make some friends along the way. We are all a silly bunch and enjoy goofing around but there are some serious moments.

+ General Discussion is abound with silliness and just random threads inside it. You can post about yourself, post a picture, or something else along those lines.

+ Journals, Apologies, and Absences is the place where you can post a daily/weekly/monthly/whatever journal about you and what you are up to in life here or life as you live it. This is also the place to post apologies for being absent or inactive.

+ Music, Media, and Artwork is the place for your musical or artistic talents. Anything involving the title of this forum is to be placed here.

+ Storytelling is the place to post stories you may have roaming around in your head. They can be short, long, twisted, or what have you.

And here we come to an end with two more forums to be concerned about.

PVP: This place is locked.

Blue Moon Academy: Stupidity will not be tolerated here. This is for debate only on topics of importance and controversy.

There are two new sections in Out of Character. They are called Concrit and the other is called Gamer. They are pretty self-explanatory, but if questions arise, just ask.

Now that all that has been taken care of, I hope you truly enjoy your time here and have a wonderful day! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
To Punish and Enslave.
[Image: 854b58d8-8f07-411a-a24e-a52001236b4f_zps710eed19.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2011, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the site ^_^
01-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Welcome to the site!

If you need any help feel free to ask<3
[Image: partymini.png]
A true man never dies, even when he's killed.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Welcome Razgriz! Hope you have a blast here.
[Image: 2mgsejd.jpg]
01-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Welcome! ^^

You could check out Request by Females or Requests by Males depending on what gender partner you are looking for. ^^ You could also post your own thread with all of the details about your role playing styles and what you are looking for. Making your own thread will get you partners faster.
RIP RoryN

You will be in my heart forever
10-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Rules here don't have an age of consent rule, though. They have an 'older that puberty' rule. Probably because Age of consent varies for different countries and even different states. /just a curious little niggling/ I read one of your posts and thought you posted pretty, so I came to check your thread! Alas, we are not sexually compatible. /fingersnaps/ But I still thought it worth the time to compliment your writing! <3