Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PeaceKeepers (Trueblood Universe)

SingingSatellite

Wild Child
So I'll preface this with the fact that I've done this RP before in literate guilds in the past with a great amount of success and I'm hoping for the same here. I'll list all the gory details and everything.

Ideally, I'd like to have some of the core characters roleplayed (Bill, Eric, Sookie, Sam, even Jason). Beyond that, I'd like some solid original characters as well that fall into the supernatural realm, and a solid group of PeaceKeepers (that I'll explain in a minute).

The world is the Trueblood world. For those who don't know, but are curious, you only need to check out the Wikipedia page. If you want to play but don't know the stories, that's fine as well, your character would be new to the area of Bon Temps, Louisiana. I'd just ask that you know how vampires, werewolves, shifters, fae, and other characters exist in that world.

So what are PeaceKeepers? The PeaceKeepers are not an envied group. Their training is rigorous and intense, most having been drafted into training upon entry into the police force (since as we know, the government has probably been aware of vampires and the like for a long time). This means that in this roleplay, any and all PeaceKeepers must be at least twenty-one years old, though older is fine and expected. They are given ‘vaccines’, rare and expensive to create, vaccinating them against vampirism or lycanthropy. Because of this, it is impossible for them to be turned, making sure they stay neutral. PeaceKeepers are also disliked by many and all groups, not taking sides or favoring, working the night much like ‘slayers’ or hunters, patrolling the streets. They are also experts in given fields. For the sake of the roleplay, I'd like a group of no more than five PKs staying in Bon Temps. Likely less, I have no idea how popular or unpopular this will be.

______

The roleplay would begin in Bon Temps around the time that the most current season has ended, allowing us to bring in more supernatural characters and look at werewolves more critically as well. The PeaceKeppers aren't necessarily advertised in terms of what they are, so those in the roleplay are attempting to work undercover, living in Bon Temps to learn about the apparently ridiculous amount of crap that goes down.

______

Who I need?

Beyond an assortment of vampires, werewolves and shifters, I'd like the following characters:

-4 PeaceKeepers (Myself as one, making 5).
-Eric
-Bill
-Sookie
-Sam

And anyone else I may have missed.

So... if you're interested, let me know. I want this LITERATE, meaning I want there to be posting of at least one to two solid paragraphs with more encouraged. One-liners or two-liners are absolutely discouraged and it should be written in a novel format ("..." denoting speech, actions without * or :: or - ). Think I'm elitist? I'm not, it's just what I'm used to.

And that's all. Let me know if you're intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom