Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fourth Edition DnD group (1-2 players needed)

Right then. Currently, we have Kayito-San (Deva Wizard-controller), Sigurd (Barbarian-striker.) Dramamine (Half-Orc Bard-leader), Scotty Rage (Sword Mage-defender.) And the dm guide (Shifter paladin/cleric hybrid (leader/Defender).

So we are currently in need of a striker, defender or leader.

I have the capabilities and ideas to be the game master.

If you are not in posession of any of the books, or of an updated character builder, I can walk you through a character creation, i've done it many times before.

If you are not familiar with the rules, I have the core books, and I can quickly answer any questions you may have.

My plan is to start off with a module or two(pre-generated adventure supplied by wizards of the coast) And get a feel for the party dynamic and everyone's personal goals/agendas.

After that, I would come up with a plot and story line, that would be challenging and interesting for the group.

We'll be using Invisible Castle dice roller. Things would be much easier if we could all get together on aim or skype, something of the sort. It's just a lot smoother than play-by-posts.

Sex may, or may not be involved. Depends on what everyone wants.

With that being said, if you are interested, fill out a general profile, so we can see what the group skeleton looks like.

Sexual prefrence(s):
Desired combat role: (Tank, dps, healer, control, etc...)
Available days and times (Include time zone)
Any pertinent info:

For me, I live in California, forgot which time zone it is on the thing, i'll look it up in a bit.

thursday, all day.
Saturday night.
Monday, wensday, sunday and friday morning-afternoon for me.

I'm game for jumping in as a striker...storm sorcerer possibly since barbarian is already taken (and I hate doubling up). Might do something else, but I could definitely do striker, maybe defender. I don't have a character builder, but I can get access to the books after I get the back from a friend of mine. I'm in GMT-6, which takes place 2 hrs after yours (so your 7PM is my 9PM). With that out of the way, here's something a bit more specific:

Sexual prefrence(s): heterosexual
Desired combat role: dps (can be any role)
Available days and times:
GMT-6
Late afternoon, after 8PM (any day except Sun, Wed, or Thur)
All day Saturday
Any pertinent info: My current available times are possibly about to change. If so, I'll update asap.

Back
Top Bottom