Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two faces of death.(MasterOfWhispers an KiKi Umara Death)

Mister Jackal was dreaming again tonight. He was dreaming of a time long ago, in realm that he once claimed as home. A home where the sands where nearly as hot as the suns, and the suns he considered his true mother. The last memory he had was of him on his knees, facing the beast yet human forces placing judgment on him. He was growling at his jury judge, and executioners. His aura exuding feral quality. It was something considering how civil he always is. Even to those he that he considered far beneath him, and far deserving of the worst kind of hell. He screaming at his peers.

"You can't do this to me" The death god bellowed at the pantheon. "You can't expel me from this world!"
"I am afraid we have now choice." said a gentle yet harsh voice. " To many times you have intervened in the mortal world, even though you very well know that our twilight has long passed, and our presence no longer there.e "
"I did what I had to do, the cult of Anubis was the only way to ensure our survival!"
"All things come to an end, I would think being protector of the dead would have shown you that." The voice finished with an hint of remorse tracing it's tone. In an instant Mr.Jackal, felt something. He felt something warm an gently grip on his heat, then the warmth got hotter, and in flash, he felt the rest of his body get hot. Before he knew it, his body burs-ted into flames, The death god screaming as he was immediately sent to the mortal plane. Forever to traverse the earth.

Blake Jackal awoke, sweat soaking his face. His breaths shallow and hard. The dream turned to reality and, he found himself in a dimly lit living room. The sky was a deathly gray outside. It took him only a moment to remember where he was and what he was. Breathing slowly, he got up and went to the bathroom, looking the mirror. Almost every morning, he expected to see A Jackal staring right back at him in the mirror, instead of a light brown skinned and dark haired man with sharp features and brilliant crimson eyes, wearing a golden colored pajamas instead of being shirtless, and wearing a rather risque outfit by modern day standards. A drink of cold water and he was once again, ready to face this new reality. He would have to see if his death goddess counter part was already up. He walked to the kitchen, she was usually there before him.
"Hey you there?" The former death god called out.

The former death goddess had been up hours before him. Kiki had abruptly woken up due to a sickening nightmare. The same one she had been having since she had been cast out. She didn't care to think about it though as she went about fixing breakfast. The raven haired blue eyed beauty wasn't one to dwell on the past for very long. She was just glad she hadn't been the only one. Her Egyptian roommate had also been exiled. Hearing him stir awake and go to the bathroom she quickened her pace moving about the kitchen to get their meal ready. Once the table was set she heard him call out to her before walking in to the kitchen.

"You know better than that. I'm always up before you." She said as she moved over to the stove and served up his plate. Turning back to him she could tell something was troubling him. "Bad dreams again?" She asked as she set a plate of eggs and bacon on his side of the table. She could always tell when he had these kinds of dreams or nightmares rather. He always had that flustered look about him when she first saw him. As she waited for him to answer she served up her own plate and sat down at her side of the table.

"Sorry force of habit. " Blake responded, taking a seat at the table and taking his first taste of his meal. The bacon was just right, crisp and crunchy yet very chewy. The eggs were as equally good, especially with the bread mixed in. It was a silent meal. Breakfast was normally always silent. It gave him time to be deep in thought. Of plans, and of past memories.

He gazed at the Raven haired beauty. He was grateful everyday since the day taht hey met, in that darkened alley, when came to this world with literally no clothes and no money, and no knowledge of the world today. He was glad she was there when he was alone.He gazed at her gently.
"Same one most nights, I'm lucky enough to get dreamless sleeps sometimes. After effects, I guess from being expelled from one of the higher planes." After a pause he looked at the clock, 11 am. It was almost time for his job at the morgue. " Your up unusually early though, bad nightmare as well?"

She watched him as he enjoyed his meal. It made her happy to know that she could make him happy with something at least. Eating a few bites of her eggs and a strip of bacon she was though. Getting up she cleaned off her plate and put it in the sink. Taking her seat again she gazed across the table at him. It was almost like he was in a trance as she watched escape into the dark abyss of his memories. She knew how he felt but unlike him she preferred to forget those kinds of things. As she went to get up to begin cleaning up her cooking mess she caught him looking at her.

So she stayed put. Anything to keep him out of his dark place. She could feel a slight twinge of warmth on her cheeks as he stared at her. It was something about his eyes that made her feel this way. Hearing his words she snapped out of her dazed state to answer him. "That's completely understandable." She replied as she followed his gaze to the clock. Noting the time she picked up his plate and walked over to the sink with it knowing that he was most likely finished. Clearing it off she heard his question. "Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?" She muttered. She didn't mean to sound so cold. But she didn't like to talk about these things.

"Tad bit reluctant to truth bet told." Blake replied with a little reluctant. Lately that little problem I had with the dead souls in cemeteries has once again occurring again in the morgue." He shivered at the thought of it. One of the abilites he attained in the mortal world was to see the souls still bound by the earth. "Yesterday night, I found myself talking to a very dead Elizebether Smith, who was killed by her boyfriend of five years. Abusive relationship at best." The former Egyption death god gave a sigh, recalling the glum and mortified expression of the transparent blond. " In the end, I didn't have a chance to get any of my work done, because I've spent a lot of my time consoling that one soul. Really should ignore them."

But Blake couldn't ignore them. His inherent nature as Guide for the dead wouldn't allow him to settle at let the soul just stand there and be unsent. He had to do something about it. Maybe one of the left over feelings when he ended up descending from his old realm.
"Sorry I really should get going shouldn't I?"

She listened to him talk as she cleaned up her cooking mess and put things away. He wasn't the only one that been having problems. Lately she had been getting unwanted visitors. Spirits were still seeking out to be judged and sent to their proper sides. She had to tell them that it wasn't job anymore. But they still gravitated to her like a magnet to metal. It was sad really and she was sad because of it. She was upset because she couldn't help them. "I'm sorry." She muttered giving him a soft look of concern.

Pursing her lips she nodded at his last question. "Yeah go ahead. I've got things to do." She said starting water for dishes. She really didn't but she could say so. All in all she just didn't want to keep him. It was times like these when she wished she had found some sort of job. Most places wouldn't hire her because she had a very strange look about her. Interviews were always so tense and she never got anywhere. It was always "Thanks but we'll call you.". It was so unnerving.

He had wished he had been able to help Kiki, with finding a job. As Blake got up and took and shower and got dressed, he though about her more then usual. She really had been nothing but kind to her when he had arrived on this world. Helping to ground him in the laws and workings of this modern world, as well as showing him how to adjust and interact with mortals. Something he only normally did when they came to his side to be guided to final judgment. As he was brushing his teeth, and hugging the death goddess, whispering "I'll pick something up for dinner, my treat this time." He attempted to find a gift to really show his gratitude for helping him out.

4 hours later...
"Listen, Can you go and haunt the bastard that killed you rather then stay here." Said an irritated Blake. Elizabeth Smith, was there standing at his side, looking at her corpse. it was day two of her deparature from this mortal coil, and she kept badgering him. Blake kept telling her the same thing over. It appeared that she was not listening. "Listen, I don't care what you have to say. Fact is, your boyfriend is a complete ass, who enjoyed abusing you. You either accept that fact and try to move on. Or you don't. It's that simple."
"What the hell do you know about my boyfriend sure he wasn't nice all the time but he was sweet in the end." Elizebeth retorted with malice and heavy hints of denial"
"I may not know your boyfriend personally, but I do know the scars of the soul, as well as the source of those scars." He responded completely bored by this exchange.". Before she could protest, Blake ended recieving a call. Glad at the distraction, he turned on the cell phone.
"Hello...?"

"Blake, listen to me carefully."
"Athena?"
"You have to get out of that town, they're arriving..."
"Already? I thought you said, we had a good six months before they arrived?"
"That was before they discovered one of my spies and saw fit to get information."
"How long do I have."
" four hours.."
"Alright where can I go."
"I can provide you two with some sanctuary over at the Nymph Forest, until I have you established at another part of the world."
"Thank you Athena you've always been kind to us.."
"Hey us old gods have to stick together, I'll have a portal ready for you soon..."

Blake hung up, the phone and turned to Elizabeth. "I'm sorry I have to go... Remember what I told you.."
"Hey..."
The former death god, found himself running out of the Morgue, with no good byes or anything to his soon to be former bosses. He tried calling the house, getting only an answering machine.
"Kiki, this is Blake, God Slayers are arriving soon, get what you can carry and meet me at a portal. Athena gave us another place to hide. Hurry!." Blake said panic lining his voice. "You should be able to sense it by now! I'll see you soon.."

Kiki had spent the day lazing around the house in her pjs. As she sat on the couch staring at the tv her mind began drifting. Closing her eyes her thoughts settled on Blake. He had been such a good friend all this time and he never found her presence upsetting or disturbing like other gods or people had. He had accepted her. Maybe it was just because they had somewhat of the same previous duties. But then again she wanted to believe it was genuine. An hour or so later she had gotten into the shower to calm her ever tense nerves. As soon as she had gotten out of the shower she noticed the answering machine light was blinking. She pressed play as she dried herself off with a towel. Hearing Blake's panicked message she dropped the towel and quickly ran to her bedroom.

She hurriedly dressed herself and tied up her hair. She packed her things in a light suitcase leaving room for his things as well. She packed his things using the other half of the suitcase. Just as she latched it shut she heard knocking on the door. Walking cautiously out into the living room she heard voices out in the hallway. "Is anyone home? We're running a routine inspection of all the apartments." Kiki could tell by the tone of the mans voice that he was lying. "Shit they're here already." She thought as she snatched her cell phone off of the coffee table. She knew if she made the slightest noise they would know she was in here. They were trying to be as clean as possible about this and didn't plan on making a scene. So if she never replied they'd save breaking the door down for last. So as quietly as she could she moved to her room.

Pulling her window open she looked out to see if there was anyone in the alleyway. Sensing no one and no traps she climbed out and onto the fire escape. Climbing down the ladder she dropped into the alley. She then took off into a run. After running for a little while she predicted that she was about four or five streets over. Pulling out her cell phone she called Blake hoping to get a hold of him for the location of the portal. She hoped he would answer soon because any moment now they would be breaking down the door and realizing she had already fled the scene. Then it would only be a matter of time before they found her.

God Slayers, beings born around the time of Inqusition. They were the old Gods little bogey men. However these Bogemen were efficient killers. Humans beings infused with with blood of the Greek titan Chronos, They acted as weapons of the Masters of the Monothestic realms. Doling out death to any of the old gods who found themselves sent back to the mortal world. Blake had heard many tales, and had come to believe those tales when he saw with his own to eyes, how they killed off the trickster god Coyote at a bar. They were getting more efficient though. Blake had oftened wondered how many of the old ones were left on this world. He was afraid to find out.

The portal was close. It often emitted and energy that only those of the old realms could sense. Hiding in a grocery store's vegetable section, Blake was frantically trying to sense it's exact location. When he finally pinpointed it, He let out a groan.
"Athena! Of all the places, you had to pick that!" He muttered to himself. When his cell phone rang, he was relieved to see that Kiki caught on to the drill.
"Kiki, So glad your alive, guess where our little Greed god of wisdom decided to open the portal." Blake spoke with a mix of annoyance and anger. It was in town square. What was worst was it was in town square in the afternoon, where children were walking home from school, and a select group of adults were getting off from work. "I'll see you in the square." Blake finished. "Same drill as the last time, and I'll say the same thing I always say. Lets make it out of this alive together." He disconnected his cellphone, and stepped out of the store looking around, and began to bolt to the square. There was not telling when, the God Slayers would pick up his scent. For all he knew they probably already knew where he was. The god once known as Anubis didn't care. Survival was all on his mind. He had hoped that she would get they're in time.

She was glad that their conversation was so short because as soon as she got off of the phone she was running again. They had caught on to her and she had to pick up the pace if she wanted to live. She ran swiftly through the winding alleys being careful of the main streets. Now that they were on her tail being in public wouldn't matter. They'd kill her any where they could get a hold of her. As she made it to the square she looked over her shoulder to see if she was being followed. "So far so good." She thought as she moved through the crowds of people trying to find Blake. She spotted the portal but not him. Moving swiftly towards it her eyes kept searching the crowd hoping to spot him somewhere. "Come on come. Blake Hurry up." She muttered as she stopped only a few steps away from the portal. She anxiously stood there paranoid of being spotted by her pursuers

He was bolting as fast as he could. The former death good, in clean blue scrubs. The site seemed out of place to the group of people he was pacing by. Most were complaining.
"Found you at last." A voice in his head rang. Blake found his body shaking and his head pounding. He fell to his knees at that moment. He was close. Just a little more.
"A how the mighty have fallen." Said the voice in his head. "Anubis God of Embalming and death. You know, you should choose a different profession if you really want to hide, It was a lot easier this time."
"I heard you had some help" Blake responded with venom and malice.
"Hmph, the old gods are dead. Our time is here. Why don't you be a good little boy and wait right there?"

Blake looked around in the crowd. For one reason or another thy were ignoring him. Odd he thought, A man falling in the middle of the street in small town like this. Normally someone would come to help. His vision began to blur, as the crowd of people to rush by going on their own merry way. Something wasn't right. The pounding on his head grew., and he could have sworn he saw shadows of malevolent figures out into the distance. He had to get out fast. He was in the square where the portal was.
"He's over there." He heard voice say in the distance. Shit! They were coming. They were closing in.
"I.. Can't let it end like this. I still have a reason to live!" He muttered to himself loudly."
"And what reason would that be?" the malevolent voice in his head. His eyes closed wondering the same thing. For some reason the image of a certain raven haired ex-death goddess popped into his head. Kiki.

Blake's eyes opened. His vision cleared, and the heavy weight in his head only mild. There was only one thought in his mind, and that was to get to Kiki. Using every ounce of his will power, he got up clearing his vision, and in the the distance, he saw her. She was waiting for him. Before he knew it, he found his body moving towards her. Bolting towards her, not because he was being pursued but because he needed to be with her.
"You here" He said with pause as thought that was a miracle in itself. On instinct, he took her hand, and he noted how delicate and soft it was. Strange. It felt. Nice.
"Lets get out of here!" He bellowed, pulling her towards him. They had finally stepped through the portal. He was with her. For some reason that was all that mattered. Light enveloped him, and in one moment, he found himself in a part of the world that was different from the town he was in. They were there finally. The nymphs forest.

She was slightly shocked when he took her by the hand. Turning around she saw his face and relief washed over her. When he pulled her to him her cheeks tinted a bright red. She figured he was being chased by the tone of his voice. But she didn't have time to ask him how close they were before he pulled them through the portal. A bright light flashed and in an instant the city was gone and they were in the middle of a clearing surrounded by trees. The Nymph's Forest. She knew this place and it was far from where they had been. Hopefully the portal had closed in time and the god slayers had been left behind. Finally she was able to speak as she pulled away from him slightly. "Are you alright? That was awfully close back there." She asked softly reaching up and cupping the side of his face in her delicate hand. He seemed quite shook up and she was concerned.

"Strong." Was all he could muster. His heart was calmed. Blake highly suspected that the nymph forest had something to do with it. "That really was a close call." Was all he he muttered. When she turned to him and touched his face, he felt his skin flush in color. It really was soft. He placed his hand, on to the one placed on his face. "I'm glad your alright." He responded with a smile. That's right, so long as she was in this world with him. He really would be alright.

"I'll say..." Said a stranger from the corner.
"What?" Blake responded, he turned his head and in view was a blond women with a stern look that turned to a playful smile, wearing glasses, and a business suit and skirt.
"Athena!" Blake said smiling at their friend, and little accomplice when it came to evading the god slayers.
"Glad your alright. Both of you." Athena said nodding at Kiki as well. "We have a lot to talk about."

Athena explained as they were walking, the situation. Athena who was a former goddess herself ran a type of underground railroad for the old gods who were cast out helping them evade capture. However, one of her vital information points as it turned as was found resulting in several of the old gods being killed. The situation was dire. Thor was captured as well as sevearl Valkyries still trying to serve the old norse regime down in Iceland.
"It's not all bad news." Athena told the pair of Death gods.
"Why's that?"
" I found you two a place down in antartica."
"Not exactly an ideal hiding spot."
"It is if you know what in that frozen wasteland."
"And that is."Blake responded puzzled. Athena gave the pair a rather mischevous grin.
"City of the Last."
Blake ended up gaping.
"But I thought they didn't allow gods to go there. Their not exactly fond of Human deities there" Blake explained slightly confused.
" The mermaids, elves, and Dwarves voted to allow a select few gods in partularly death gods."
"Why's that?"
"Lately they've been having trouble with, dead souls not departing. Haunting s are at a high rate. It should be right up yours and Kiki's ally"
"There are plenty of other death gods out there."
"Plenty of other death gods, aren't the most wanted by the god slayers. You two will be safe there." Athena stated.

They finally arrived at the tent. Athena looked at the two and spoke. "I have to get going now, damage control." Her expression turned sour at the work she knew she'd have to do. "Blake There's a shrine up north from here. The forest diety as well as the head nymphs should be there. Go greet them. Oh an Kiki stay here. I need to talk to you about something." Blake looked at her confused but decided to do as she said. After all he has helped Kiki and him thus far. When he stepped away, Athena turned to Kiki.

"Now's your chance! I prepared a bag of lingerie I think might entice him. " Athena said to her rather eagerly. She would often liked to play the role of cool big sis, to some of the younger goddess. Particularly Kiki. "Come now don't be surprised. I've always known. Just be ready when comes back!." Athena said with a twinkle in her eyes. "You'll charm him, and then ooo you love it."She finished with a wink.

Kiki nodded as she was told to stay in the tent. What was Athena up to? As Blake left the tent she figured it out. She had little time to protest as Athena pulled out a whole bag of frilly unmentionables. What was she thinking. Of course she liked Blake but she didn't think this was the way to go about it. She was too shy for any kind of behavior like this. "B-But I don't think I should." She stammered as Athena disappeared from the tent. Oh gods. She really expected her to do this. Pursing her lips she slowly picked through the bag of girlie things. Finding a black corset and some decently covering black panties she changed clothes. She sat there for a while before covering up with one of the blankets and sighed. Who was she kidding? She had no idea how to seduce anyone. The last man she had been with she was arranged to marry. Their physical contact was often led by him and while it was satisfying there was nothing seductive or intimate about it. So she waited for him to come back afraid of what was gonna happen.

Athena could help but find it adorable that she was shy and bashful. Under normal circumstances she would normally coach the girl on how to wrap any man around her finger. After all the pantheon and realm she hailed from had often taught her the best ways to seduce mortals and even a select few gods. However, Athena had much more pressing manner to attend to. "Such a sexy outfit. I don't know what it is about death goddess or gods choosing black but that outfit is absolutely adorable." She gave her one last hug,and then stepped out of the tent. "I have to go and make arrangements at the city of the last. Next time I see you two, I hope you would have fuck like Bunnies." The blond girl winked. For somebody so old and proper she often choose to be vulgar at the most random of time.

Finally, Athena left with one final twinkle.

The meeting was only about ten minutes. Not that it was much of a meeting. The maiden of the forest, spent most of it holding back the nymphs that were trying to jump the death gods bones and at the same time the maiden offering a welcoming.
"Thank you kind spirit of the forest..." Blake bowed. After their greetings and offers of thanks, Blake retreated, finally returning to the tent.
"I'm back... got to pay tribute and-" Blake froze, The sight of Kiki was astonishing! The black corset and panties.
"I.. Didn't.. know you we-re changing." Blake stuttered. He was slightly red. Slightly embarrassed and also really turned on. How long had it been. Since his last time. At that moment Blake wanted to grab Kiki and claim her. He did everything to hold back.

She let out a shy squeal as Blake came back into the tent. Diving back into the blankets she hurriedly covered herself back up. She was blushing like mad and even though he could no longer see her he could hear it in her voice. "I-it's ok. I-it was Athena's i-idea..." She stuttered from underneath the covers. She couldn't believe she had listened to Athena and put on this stupid stupid outfit. "Ca-can you hand me my clothes." She asked softly. "The-they're over there." She finished muttering.

KiKi Umara Death said:
She let out a shy squeal as Blake came back into the tent. Diving back into the blankets she hurriedly covered herself back up. She was blushing like mad and even though he could no longer see her he could hear it in her voice. "I-it's ok. I-it was Athena's i-idea..." She stuttered from underneath the covers. She couldn't believe she had listened to Athena and put on this stupid stupid outfit. "Ca-can you hand me my clothes." She asked softly. "The-they're over there." She finished muttering.

A nervous smile. The death god found himself uncharacteristically nervous sweat on his palms. His thoughts swirling with the the black lingerie form of the death goddess. Another thought came though. It was for an instant. He thought about her naked form spread across the blankets and himself on top of her, forcing and thrusting himself inside her.

He breathed slowly. Calm down Blake. He's seen women naked before, lying on metal tables as he was doing autopsies. This should be no different.
"That Athena, she certainly likes her Jokes." Blake said offhandedly. Looking at the pile of clothes, near her. He picked them up and began carry them to her. "Here you go..." He finished as he apporached her.

The fates must have been laughing at the normally calm Blake. As he stepped towards her, he fell forward, tripping on a spare back nearby. It happened so fast, and soon Blake found himself in the position he imagined he'd like to be earlier. He was on top of her. His heart was beating, his eyes wide with a mingle of embarrassment and pleasure. He was looking at her now, and he was so close. She felt warm in the bottom of his form.
"umm..." Blake continued nervously. Without realizing it, his head was gently moving forward, his lips slowly approaching the death goddess.

As she went to reach for her clothes she felt him trip before he fell. She tried to frantically get out of the way but in her nervous state it was little more than a fumble before he was on top of her. If she hadn't have imagined this situation before it would have been more embarrassing but she didn't seemed to be more than blushing at this point. But as he looked down at her the embarrassment began to show through. "I-I..." She began to stutter but as he leaned forward her words caught in her throat. Secretly she hoped he would kiss her. In fact she was secretly pleading him to do it. But as he did she tried to move away but to no avail.

There were no words needed. His heart roared, and the sensed that the death goddess' heart was beating as fast as his. He wanted her then and there. Before it was too late, he would take here right there and right now. His lips, for the first time since they have met pressed against Kiki's. His blood was boiling, as he enjoyed Kiki's gentle warmth. For a moment he dislodged his mouth off her hers. "I've wanted to do that for a while." Blake whispered to her silently. Feeling it was a little to warm for blankets, and this particular night was to arm anyway he pulled the sheets away from her, her beautiful form in his full view.
"And black his a lovely color on you." Blake smiled commenting on her or rather Athena's choice of lingerie.

Kiki closed her eyes as Blake's lips pressed against her own. She savored the kiss before he pulled away. A soft whine of disappointment made it passed her lips. But then she heard his words and she was blushing all over again. "M-me too...I'm glad you moved f-first though. I would have been t-too shy..." She stuttered as he pulled the blankets off of her. Her first reaction was of course to cover herself with her arms and hands. This was pointless considering. But it made her feel better. "Thank you..." She shyly muttered as a reply to his compliment. Looking up at him she really had no idea what was next. There had been no intimacy in her last relationship so she was kind of bad about how to go about these kinds of things.

It was probably lucky for both of them that Blake's personality was the more confident of the pair. He has had lovers in the past but none quite as lovely as Kiki. When she covered herself instinctively Blake found himself chuckling. "No need to be shy. I want to see you... all of you..." The death god responded. With a slow motion, he pulled her arms away and knelt closer kissing her neck, his hands gliding around all the way to her back. Subconsciously or maybe even consciously he undid her bra. Letting it fall to the side.

Thinking it was hardly fair that she should be the only one without her clothes. The death good slowly unbuttoned her shirt, and threw it to the side. His lips locked onto hers for a second round. This time his tongue danced with hers. His mouth locked onto hers. This kiss was more passionate. "I've love Kiki." He breathed between kisses. "Since the moment I really got to know you. And you helped me when I came to this world from the other realms."
Blake's hands then glided down all the way to where her panties were. Slowly but gently teasing her. " And I'll please you... please you in a way you will never forget." Blake declared.

She kissed him back eagerly taking small breaths in between. But hearing his confession her breath caught for a moment rendering her speechless and blushing. "I-I-I l-love you too Blake." She stuttered as she felt his hands slide lower to her panties. She instinctively let out a shuddered moan as his fingers brushed against the material. She shivered in pleasure as she reached down and took them off. As shy as she was she really really wanted this to happen. "Th-there that should make it a b-bit better." She muttered as she reached down and began to undo his pants.

He groaned slightly as he his hands accidentally touched his hardness. His pants came on down and he slipped out of them. He chuckled a little bit at her stuttering. It was charming. His face though reverted to his more passionate form.
"It's alright." He responded quietly. "There is no need to be shy anymore." He kissed her for head. "We both want this now. And I doubt we will stop half way."

Slowly, he lowered himself under the sheets, and gently he found where her pussy was at. He took one and gently teased her clit. His tongue licking her thighs
"Did you like that?" He asked. With his other hand, he reached up towards her breasts, and began gently massaging and teasing her right nipples. Mean while, his tongue gently continued there in and out motions, against this well fitted goddess. In the back of his mind, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to please Kiki. But he had to try.

Back
Top Bottom