Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Literal CatBurglar( MasterOfWhispers And Love's Reqium)

Bright light, ambient jazz music playing in the background. What more can Jack Sharpton ask for as he's surrounded by every one of his friends and neighbors, from the jerk over across the road, to the kindly cute lass who'd bring the dark haired, green eyed sharp faced master of Jade Manor. His only downside was early on that day, he'd ended up erasing the memories of a favored butler, who stumbled upon his little "secret." and was thus threatening to blackmail him. A shame he really liked Alfador.

As the the crowd grew larger in the ballroom, and the music more intense. Jack sensed something was amiss around in the kitchen. A presence he haden't felt for ages in a hundred years. Super Natural,yet quiet. Being an immortal of two hundred years, he hadn't encountered ones like himself a very long while. Quietly he slipped away form the crowd, and over the kitchens of his Large mansion. Tonight was going to be a rather unique night.

Willow dug through the kitchen trying to find some food while being quiet as well, it wasn't exacty hard for her to do since she could be silent when needed but rumors of the house's owner continued ringing through her mind. Many of her friends had warned her that he was't human and that to steal from him would be a grave mistake but she had still decided to try it, this time though she went solo instead of having the normal gang with her. They had been to scared to come with which was fine by her, being solo meant that she could have everything. Of course like the rest of her friends what lead Willow to stealing was due to the fact that she had no parents, Willow had lived as an orphan for as long as she could remember and yet she wasn't bothered by such a fact, she had learned every skill needed to survive in the world and that's all that mattered to her.

As she moved into another small pantry the bell around Willow's neck made a small noise and she cursed at the bell in a low soft voice, "Shush you stupid thing, you want to alert anyone of our pressence?" She stood removing the thin strip of leather from around her neck and used it to tie her long red hair up into a messy pony tail which now hid her ears, Willow was no human and many knew it so long as she decided to show off her tail and ears. However, at the moment she had her tail wrapped around her waist like a belt and her ears were now hidden amoung her hair which was now pulled up in a messy pony tail. Once she fixed her hair Willow went back to searching for food

He heard it bells in the background. The kitchen was well devoid of any of his chefs. He wondered if the lot of them sneaked off and stole some of the alcohol for themselves. No matter. He would have to deal with them in due time. As he traversed further into the pantry he saw something rather delightful in his eyes. a red haired beauty with a ears of a cat. My a Literal Catburgler. The immortal master thought, with an amused gleam in his eyes. Had it been a hundred years ago, he would have had the cats arms chopped off. However he was a different man. He had certain needs to be met. And he so needed to replace Alfador. Maybe this burglar could be his "Gift" from the heavens.

Standing right behind this mysterious cat girl, he gently leaned over, and began to blow into her ear. His hands reached over to her tail and he gave a rather gentle tug. "My my I certainly didn't expect a stray cat to be here. Tell me are you loos little kitten" The master said amusingly.

Willow's fur stood on end and her ears twitched as he blew into her ear, the gentle tug only caused her to jumped back dropping some apples she had grabbed. Her blue eyes narrowed as she stared at him hissing slightly as she held her tail close to her body, the tug hadn't hurt but having someone touch her tail had sent strange feelings through-out her entire body. Willow positioned herself for a fight, just by what the man was wearing she could tell he was the owner of the place which meant she was in trouble or possibly could be in trouble. The question he had asked however annoyed her greatly and she had no intention of hiding her annoyance towards the man "I am far from lost and I am not a little kitten. Now unless you wish to be harmed I suggest moving out of my way so I can leave, I managed to get in without harming anyone in the process but that doesn't mean I won't fight my way out. Who or what you are does not concern me nor does it make me afraid of you."

Of course she lied about not being afraid, this man had been the first to catch her stealing in a very long time and it made her wonder what would happen if she lost in a fight with him. Judging just by his size she knew she'd have a hard time but there was something else as well an un-natural feeling coming from the man though she couldn't place why she felt that way or where it was comng from exactly. Of course the fact that he had been able to get so close without her noticing him also confused her as well.

At hearing the cat girls response he bursted out laughing. "That's good. Says the girl who's trespassing on my home stealing well my food." He took the apple off the ground, taking a bit out of it. It was sweet and hard, only choking slightly at the skin. "tell me have you tried these apples yet. Absolutely delicious they are. well not as delicious as you of course." His eyes gave her that rather predatory gleam. The owner of the manor, moved ever so closer to her. Gazing at her body, his eyes moving from her slender elegant legs to her own naughty pupils. Upon looking at those pupils he sensed right away he she was scared. "As for your being not being afraid." He whispered gently into her ear. His voice becoming deep and intimidating. "Your such a cute yet bat liar.."

In one swift motion his hands he grabbed her shoulders and pinned her against the wall, almost knocking her unconscious. "Thieves should be punished. Wouldn't you say? And I can think of all sorts of ways to punish you.... "His hands reached all the way to her ass. "So many ways to do so. But since it's my birthday, I'll give you a choice. The role of house servant is currently vacant. I need somebody to work for me." He was even closer now. "Depending on how well you do. I'll award you even more then a simple punishment.." He blew gently into her ear. "How about it. Live here, certainly beats living off the streets.."

Willow watched him cautiously as he picked up one of the apples she had dropped, watching him bite into it reminded her of the fact that t had been a long time since she had eaten any food "Does it really matter whether I've trie a apple or not?" Hearing his comment about her Willow blushed a light red as her ears twitched ever so slightly, she knewall to well the way he was looking at her and it made her even more nervous. She wanted to escape but the only thing behind her was a wall. Of course he could tell she was lying about not bein afraid, of all the men she was stuck alone with she was with the one person who could tell she was lying.

When he pinned her to the wall Willow yelped surprised, he had done it faster then she had been prepared for not to mention he had almost knocked her unconscious. Willow shook her head trying to clear it and as she did so the leather strip that had ben holding her hair up fell to the ground causing her long hair to fall back into place and a small noise came from the bell as it hit the floor. She struggled trying to get out of his hold, the way he was touching her felt strange not to menion he kept blowing in her ear which sent even more strange feelings through-out her body. Biting her bottom lip she tried to think of how to get out of there and away from him but so far nothing came to mind. The idea of living in the same house as the man now pinning her against the wall while having his hands on her ass wasn't the best idea but she could easily escape later on. "F-fine whatever just stop touching me and release me from this wall"

"You don't give the orders here. I do." The Jack said, with a devilish smirk on his face. "I'll touch however I want whenever I want." His eyes gazed for a moment on the leather strip and bell."Such a lovely accessory you have., I wonder how you would look with one of my collars." He mused. His hands glided from her ass to her back gently caresses her small frame. "Since you agreed your my slave now. and as my slave, You will do as I say and I will do as I want with that body of yours." He whispered hoarsely into her ears. He blew gently into her ears. His hands reached over to her crotch, gently massaging her thighs. Before anyone one knew it, he forced his lips against the nekos girls. He wondered if it was her first kiss that he took. He would be taking more then her first kiss on this night if it was.

"Are you scared?" He asked amusingly.

Willow froze not liking his smirk, when he mentioned the leather strip and bell she squirmed against him trying to get free. "Don't you dare touch that! I'll kill you if you lay your hands on it!" The idea of being in a collar didn't sound to pleasing or fun, na the fact that he continued touching her and blowing in her ear only made her regret agreeing to his terms. She shoo her head as her ears drooped slightly. "Stop doing that, it feels funny." The minute his hands started to massage her thighs she squirmed more trying to get away from him and his touch that caused strange feelings inside of her. Willow's ears shot straight up when he forcefully kissed her then started to droop as her body started to relax against his, before it could relax to much she bit down on his lip hoping he'd get far enough from her so that she could escape. He had solen her first kiss and something told her that if she stayed any longer she'd be loosing alot more then her first kiss. "I'll never be scared of the likes of you"

"Liar" he repeated. "Your even scared of me now " He said licking the blood off his lips. "or maybe your enjoying it more" He never relented when she bit his lip. In fact he was even more excited. He loved that the girl had a bit of spunk to her. The fact that this was the first time he she experienced this feeling only further excited him. He loved girls like her. Girls that he can mold to his will. She was ready made clay ready to be molded. Water ready to shaped in whatever way he saw fit. He pulled her even closer to him. His blood boiling, and his face taking a more feral expression.

"That funny feeling, is about to feel great." Jack said, his hands gliding to her crotch. he slipped it under her yellow dress, and slowly but teasingly he rubbed the surface of her clit using the fabric of her panties. "Stop trying to deny me, and to deny your body, looking at you squirming there. I can offer you more pleasures. Just let yourself go my dear kitty.

Willow stared at him not sure how to respond exactly, he knew she was lying which was a first for her. She had never met anyone who could so easily tell when she was lying, not to mention he was far strongerthen she was which left her at a disadvantage. Closing her eyes she looked away from him as her ears drooped slightly again. "Why should I fear you? Or enjoy what you are doing when you are doing it by force?" He clearl wouln't leave her alone if she attacked him, it seemed to make him even more....well she didn't know what exactly but she wanted it all to stop.

Willow's eyes shot open as she gasped when he rubbed against her clit, her body trembled excitedly and a small pur like moan escaped her throat before she could stop it. "W-what are you doing to me?" She tried to get away from him but every time she moved against him it only made the feeling grow stronger.

"Granting you pleasure." He said. When he heard her purr and moan, he kissed her neck gently. "Did that feel good.". Gently he slipped off her panties, his hands beginning their work over time. He so liked to soften his meat before he actually took a nice bit out of it. His hands began to pinch the bud on her pussy, his finger gently twisting and stroking. "mmm do you like that, I can feel you already getting wet. this doesn't feel so bad now does it.

Lifting up her skirt a little more, he blew gently into her waiting vagina, enjoying the shivers and reactions to her young lithe body had to offer him. "Tell me you didn't like that? Your so adorable with that expression of yours. It makes me want to eat you alive.." He whispered. Forget that the party was outside waiting for his return. This was all the party this immortal master needed.

Willow bit her bottom lip shaking her head, while it felt wonderful she didn't want to admit it, especialy to him. However, when he kissed her neck she tilted to one side instinctively."S-stop it...please" She could feel the fact that what he was doing was turning her on and she knew he could tell as well. When he blew on her vagina her body trembled excitedly as she moaned softly, her ears drooped and her tail started to brush against him playfully. Willow tried to clear her head by shaking it gently. "Don't you have a party to attend to or somthing instead of what you're doing to me? I'm sure your guests will get very worried if you don't return"

Part of her wanted him to continue but the other part of her wanted to escape from him and the feelings he was causing, at the moment the desie to get away was winning over the desire to have him continue and possibly let him do whatever he wanted to her. However, she also had to get back to her friends, they had to be worried about her and she was slightly worried about them. There were ways to get out of her agreement to working for the mansions owner and she planned on doing everything she cold to get away from him and never return no matter how woderful what he was doing felt

"Dear dear, I can't leave a meal half cooked. It has to be well done. And you dear are almost there." He winked. Jack enjoyed her shiver, and he found her pleading music to her ears. He sensed or even better he smelled that she was enjoying the attentions this Master was giving to her. "As for my guests, most are to drunk to realize I'm gone. The few that are sober mostly likely think I snatched away some lucky girl. And believe me she certainly is lucky girl tonight." He finished. With gentle force he began to move her from the walls near the pantry, to the nearest available counter. He lifted her gently up lying her down. She was a piece of meat, ready to be eaten, and Jack certainly liked eating out.

"Mmmm such a tasty little pussy you have, look how it's all moist and tender." He whispered hoarsely. This time he placed his lips against her wet slit, and gently sucked and kissed it. "Do you like?" He grinned. "No use in denying it." His tongue began to work out the folds of that wet women head. "mm so good."

"M-meal? What are you talking about?" She looked a him slightly confused and scared that the man might actually kill her. "How am I lucky? Usually when a person is lucky then that means both people are doing such things in an agreement or they love each other..." Willow laid on the counter glaring at him, "However, you are acting on force and I never said I wanted this." Her tail flicked out at him every so often as she tried not to look at him or in his direction. While she was new to it Willow knew all to well where this was going to go, she knew because of what she had learned from the adults and books she had read and it slightly scared her. She didn't want to loose something like her virginity to such a man.

She blushed a light red color looking away embarassed when he made his comment,"don't say such things." When he began to suck and kiss her wet slit gently her body trembled excitedly as she moaned loader. The feeling of his mouth and tongue against her wet sex caused her body to feel like it was on fire as the pressure inside of her grew, she squirmed trembling gently as she laid there on the counter. "P-please stop...I can't take much more...."

He felt himself drowned in her sweet flowery scent. His hands playing with her folds. HE was deep in it now. In and out, his tonggue slipped in and out of her slit. He bit her thighs just to tease her gently. As he continued this meal, his cock began to grow rock hard. Dishing out oral from a neko girl certainly had that effect on him. He was ready to take her then there. However there was another matter to attend to. He needed to let her body dominate her mind. Jack was all so close to doing such things. She was almost ready for the taking.

"but you body says something different." Jack whispered back." Your body craves this." his index finer began to slip inside the pussy of the wanting cat girl. "I'm not going to deny your body it's earthly pleasures." He bit playfully on her clit. "Let yourself go my new maid, a whole new world awaits you.. if you let go." His index fingered curved, slowly "Scratching away her G-Spot. "mmm don't deny it. you are lucky."

Willow began to pant softly as his tongue went in and out of her pussy, him biting her thighs teasingly only added to the pleasure that cotinued to build up inside of her body. She squirmed against him moaning softly, she couldn't ignore how good it felt having him tease her like he was.

Willow could't help but relax a bit as her hormones began to take over her mind, however she wasn't going to give up without a fight. That's just who she was, she would always put up a fight it was just part of her personality "Y-you don't k-know what you're talking about." Having his finger scratch against hr G-spot sent shivers through-out her body and him biting her clit sent her over the edge."C-can't hold back" Willow closed her eyes and she cried out in pleasure as her back arched off the counter and her body began to orgasm as she began to cum.

The juices were like a nectar from the heavens. His mouthed lapped up every single bit. His enjoyment was yet to be had though. His big thick cock was ready to impale a certain little neko girl. His pupils dilated to the point of elation. Oh yes. He was ready. Ready to claim this innocent cats virginity. He pondered though. He pondered the way a predator plans on how to play with his prey. He pondered whether or not to tease this cat, or pounce her and impale her with his magnificent spear. He was ready though. Jack was ready to to play. But first thing was first.

"mmmm wasn't that sweet." Jack whispered in her fury ears, embracing her, and playing with her ears. "You can't deny it now. you loved every moment of it. I know it." He nipped on her neck." The way arched your back there. I though I was in heaven again. " his embraced tightened, and he robbed his hardened crotch against her bare pussy. "My cock wants you. I want you. You are mine now like it or not."

Willow laid there on the counter panting heavily and her heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest at the moment. What he had done to her had felt amazing and she loved it, however her pride wouldn't allow her to say so out loud. She was just too stuborn to admit that she had loved what he had done.

Willow purred softly as he started to play with her ears and by instinct she pushed her head into his hand. The feelng of his cock against her didn't faze her until he mentoned his cock wanting her and being his whether she liked it or not. The words struck her hard and Willow began to panic using her nails,teeth and anything else she could to get away from him. "No! Don't you dare put that in me!!" Fear filled her mind as she tried escaping. Willow didn't want him taking her virginity, while she had enjoyed what he had done earlier she didn't want him doing anything else to her.

He did nothing but chuckle at her rebellion. The scratches were well worth it so long as he can impale her with his sacred blade. HE hushed her, placing a finger against her lips. "Shhh." He said whispering. "Any louder and the rest of the staff will come in, and pretty soon the entire town will know. You don't want your friends to know you agreed to submit yourself to me now do you?" he said quietly into her ears.

Jack's lips once again locked on to her lips, his tongue dancing with hers. He began using his fingers to play with her clit, getting her ready to really accept him. His cock began to tease the suraface of her folds. "I'll repeat myself again." He whispered. "I want you to be mine. I want you to be my pet. And in return I'll take care of you." His lips locked on to hers again

Willow was about to continue protesting against him when he placed a finger against her lips, she listened to him speak quietly thinking on his words. Either way her friends would find out, how could they not if she didn't return to them, they'd assume she was dead or captured by this man so it didn't really matter if the whole town found out. And yet her voice wouldn't work, she couldn't cry out for help or for him to stop she just laid there starring up at him terrified.

Her sexual instincts kicked in when he kissed her and so she returned the kiss letting him put his tongue in her mouth and let their tongues dance together. Willow gasped softly when he began to play with her clit, her body trembled excitedly and she squirmed against him slightly moaning softly. "Nyaa... s-stop...please." Willow's ears laid flat against her head and her tail moved underneath her rapidly. Even if he couldn't tell she was afraid by her voice or eyes he'd be able to tell with how her tail was moving underneath her and the fact that its fur was standing on end. While part of her did find the man attractive this wasn't how she imagined loosing her virginity and she didn't love him let alone know anything about him except for the rumors that continued to spread through the town.

The only problem though was the fact that every time he kissed her she felt a strange yet wonderful feeling in her gut, something about kissing the man always made her mind go blank. Willow wasn't sure if this was how it felt with kissing a male in general or if it was just him and in all honesty she didn't want to find out. All she wanted was to get out of there and never return to the house or this unknown man.

"mmm your taste so good, Can't wait for the main course." He said, continuing the kiss. in one swift motion, he pulled her yellow dress off, revealing a while defined figure. He noted how rich her figure is. It was innocent, but in the back of his mind he sensed it will look even more sensual when he's done. He grabbed her nipples once again and began pinching them. He wasn't one for prolonging the teasing, but he enjoyed all the same. His cock was about to enter her when he heard something coming from outside the kitchen.

"Shit." He whispered sounding slightly surprised, but his expression turned to that of exhilaration. "We have company seems the chefs are coming back. Lifting her up gently, he dashed to the nearest storage closet. "Lucky I have enough sense to have this place built to have a lock from inside the closet." He held her close as, the sounds of chefs can be heard from the outside, coming in and cleaning up the kitchen. After he locked the door, he continued his assault.
"mmm no where were we." He said stroking her ears. His, hands continued their attack, on the kitten who was now bare naked. He began pulling her close to him and nibbling on her neck, laying himself and her in the nearest corner, his fingers, entered her pussy, thrusting in and out, preparing her for his horny cock.

Willow whimpered softly as he pulled off her dress revealing her rich creamy innocent skin that was smooth to the touch and flawless except for a small pink scar like mark on the right side of her hips. A moan left her lips when he started to pinch her nipples while she started to panic as she felt his cock press against her knowing full well that he was about to put it in her. However, at the sound of a noise outside of the kitched her ears twitched slightly and she hoped he'd stop and let her go. However, that hope ended quickly when he picked her up and entered a storage closet. The noise of the cheif's caused her ears to lift up and twitch every few seconds, in the back of her mind she wondered why she didn't cry for help but she knew the answer without anyone giving it to her. They wouldn't care, no one in this house would care what their master did to her. From the moment he had caught her she was trapped to be his forever.

When he began stroking her ears she bit down on her lower lip trying not to be pulled into the pleasure that came with someone touching her ears, what surprised her the most was that each time he touched her it felt so soft and gentle instead of rough and harsh like she thought it would be. Willow titled her head to one sighed a he nibbled on her neck not noticing that they were laying down until his fingers entered her pussy. Wilow gasped softly arching her back a bit as his fingers thrusted in and out of her sending waves of pleasure racing through her body which trembled excitedly. She started panting softly as her mind began to grow blank and get taken over by her hormones, small moans left her throat whenever she tried to squirm against him which increased the pleasure that was building inside of her.

His hands brushed, against her scar momentarily. He wondered what could have happened to such a treasure such as herself. He would ave to question her about that at another time. Right now, as The master's fingers began to rob against her teasing her at every turn, he was enjoying every moment of the reactions coming from her. He nibbled on her ears never really minding her fur, as he continued to kiss her neck, kept whisper gently "Does kitty like that, I love it when you moan. " Jack's fingers began to move at a faster pass, Every thrust beginning to look like a constant blur that seemed like it would never end. In a few minutes, she would ready. The amount of panting and moaning was already a good indicator of her being ready.

"Admit it..." He whispered, as his fingers began to stop, and he gently lifted her up. "Admit, that you want this. For all your protests and complaints, I know your flesh desires mine." Gently, sitting on the ground against the wall, with her positioned on his lap ready to be taken, his cock teasing her folds. "From the moment, I saw you stealing my food, I've desired you. Admit your pleasures, admit your body's desire, and let yourself go." He licked her neck. "Your mine now." He repeated. "And I always take care of what is mine."

Slowly but surely he began to impale her. Her tightness was a wonder for him. In his very long life, he rarely got a chance to taste the body of virgins, and today on the day of his birth it was like finding a diamond in the rough. His cock entered the neko, eliciting a moan from him. He breathed as slowly he thrust ed his hips upward, building up a rhythm which may echo beyond this store room.

Wilow ignored his hands as they brushed against her scar, though she wished it wasn't there she couldn't do anyting about it so didn't think much on the past. As his finger's started to go faster Willow's vision blurred for a moment as waves of pleasure continued to shoot through her body, arching her back a bit when he nibbled on her ears she blinked looking at him half dazed, "m-my name isn't kitty it's Willow." Part of her was surprised that she had told him her name and yet the other part of her didn't really care and was focused on the pleasure of what was happening. That part of her, the part that craved and desired what he was doing had pretty much won and taken over her mind. It could have been due to all the kissing and nibling or even from the fact that his fingers were moving inside of her, but Willow started to not care about what was going to happen next or that a complete stranger was about to take her virginity.

She listened to him whisper to her as he liftd her up, a small whine ha escapedher throat as his fingers stopped and when she realized she had done so Willow blushe embarassed. When his cock teased her folds he moaned softly squrming a bit against him out of instinct, t was a strange feeling having it touching her and yet it also felt good. Her entire body shivered excitedly as he licked her neck and she closed her eyes half way tilting her head to the opposite side, the feeling of someone licking or nibbling on er neck felt strange but it also felt wonderful as well but she couldn't explain why.

As he started to impale her Willow shut her eye whimpering softly, it stung a bit having somethin so big go inside of her but it also felt amazingly wonderful as well which confused her. After the first bit of pain faded and she grew used to his cock inside her all she felt was immense pleasure. However, when he broke her virginity pain shot through her entire body and she dug her nails into his shoulder trying not to cry out. It hurt alot and she wanted to get away from him and curl in a small ball and stay that way forever. Feeling some blood come out of her she shuddered keeping her head down so her hair covered her face. She couldn't let this man see her cry, even if it was from something like having sex for the first time, Willow had never allowed anyone to see her cry and he would be no exception. Once the pain disappeard and was replaced by pleasure her body relaxed and she removed her nails from his shoulders. Willow didn't care if she caused him any pain or if he would be mad because of it, at the moment she really didn't care about anything anymore, all that was on her mind once the pain disappeared was the pleasure of feeling his cock move nside of her.

He chuckled as she became indignant about her real name. "Willow is a wonderful name for my pet." He voiced with both amusement and if possible even more arousal. The responses that her body was making to his various motions inflamed her nerves. His nerves though, became an inferno the moment his cock entered her tight wet pussy. Pain shot through his body, as he felt her nails grasp on to his bare and naked flesh. While many other men would have pulled away from her, He found this recourse in pain all the more erotic. Slowly, he made sure the lovely little neko got used to his throbbing member. From his view, it seemed that she was having trouble getting used to it. Then again, many women took time to get used to it. The master of Jade manor's fingers, brushed her face gently as he increased his pelivic thrusts. For a moment, he noticed wetness. Those were tears. Jack knew this much. He found them all the more adorable though. A cat girl reeling from the pain of her first time. It was pure will power, that kept him from increasing the power of his cock on her pussy,

The pace was slowly, but as soon as her cries began to be replaced with moans, he found himself in pure ecstacy. He spreaded her legs even wider, going in and out. Her wetness covering his cock boiled the blood in his heart. Over and over, he kept on going and between his thrusts he would kiss her briefly ignorring the hair covering her face.
"mmm so tight so good" Jack complimented. "and Beautiful." He continued on. As his cock continued impaling his new would be maid, his fingers brushed the surface of her clit. Slowly, he began to encircle it., making swirl like motions. He lowered his head then, and nibbled on her nipples as well, and he repeated in a whisper. "You mine now." His fingers pinched on her clit playfully, his cock at this point on fire. "And as my new pet, my new maid. Tell me. How much to you love my cock!" He ordered his voice hoarse and deep! His mind too, began to slip into the depths of pure erotic joy.

Back
Top Bottom