Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust infected Survive! If you want too...(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronic-Vice

Planetoid

Okay this is a bit of a twist on the survival horror RP in that you are trying not to have sex with the 'zombies' that are attacking you. Though they are really less piles of rotting flesh and more just people who really, really want to have sex with you. There are a few different levels of the lust zombie they just get more and more intelligent or tricky as you go up the chain. Some have even had some genetic tomfoolery conducted on them.

Level-1: No genetic alterations and no intelligent thought categorizes this level of lust infected.

Humpers: Pretty much as the name states they just sorta try to shamble up to you and start humping you, not really all that dangerous they are not even really smart enough to remove their own clothing beyond the level it has already been removed, so they most certain can not remove your clothing. So they just hump you.

Strippers: Possessing enough motor skills to run after you and strip off its own clothing as well as yours, this is the most dangerous kind of low-level zombie. Though like the humpers they are still not capable of speech or intelligent thought.

Level-2: Minor genetic augmentation

PUA: Basically the douchebags at the bar trying really hard to get laid. If their bad pick-up lines don't work and getting you drunk doesn't work, they will just resort to trying to rape you. Their strength has been augmented so raping you is easier for them. Hurray! (Only effects males)

Romantic: This type of lust infected is willing to wait longer to sex you up. They attempt to woo you into sex. Both genders of this type have increased hormone production making them appear to have a healthy glow and seem more sexually appealing. The males can adjust the size of their package, while the women have a package that they can choose to hide (futanari).

Furry: People with only minor animal characteristics. They have tails, ears, fangs, eyes, paws. Minor features that make them furrier. They are much more playful than other types of lust infected, they tend to pounce and then playfully grope their victims. Lots of licking and little nips are also involved. They basically try to "play" your pants off. They are much more agile than a normal person and have incredible stamina.

Monster: Just your average everyday tentacle monster. Well not really, it possesses a sort of humanoid shape except that its legs have been replaced by giant cock tentacles, its fingers can grow out to become tentacles as well though they are very small in terms of girth. It also has six tentacles on its back which are more regular sized in girth. Which makes for a total of eighteen terrifying tentacles. It has a thirty-foot reach with any of them and they are all of course prehensile. They are very durable and are more resistant to anesthetic than any other types mentioned before. They also have a collapsible bone structure allowing them to wait for their prey in small places and then spring up suddenly and without warning.

Level-3 (AKA "Bosses")

Little is known about this type of infection, except those infected retain all their previous knowledge and intelligence. More information will become available as the game progresses.

Basically a bit more on the story, the company is called Beyond the Moon Industries Or BtMI for short. There logo is often made fun of for people saying it looks like somebody is trying to shove a rocket up an ass, but what are you going to do? Anyway they were trying to make a mind control drug, they had planned to make addictive pills that had coded chemical messages that only your brain could understand. It was not long into the testing period that people realized it had other effects and thus other 'applications'.

Character sheets!

Name:

Appearance: (Picture or paragraph, whatever you feel like!)

Job:

Biography: (Does not have to be super detailed or involved, just give us something about your character.)

**NOTES**

-This takes place at a mostly underground 'secure' facility. It even has a residential section for employees to live underground at the facility. With large food stores, even cut off from the real world food would not be a problem for the current population for about a year.

-Your not really going to be killing the people, as they are still living people obviously...So instead you will have guns that fire anesthetic darts or grenades that explode into anesthetic gas.

-Also I am thinking that there would not be many jobs in this place, a few security detail, mostly scientists, some medical staff, some cooking staff and some pencil pusher types with pretty much no actual skills when it comes to getting around the facility or fighting.

-If somebody would like to point me to a program that makes it easy to make maps, I could start cranking out maps of this place!

Name: Dr.Cecily Procel

Appearance:Cecily

Job: Doctor

Biography: Cecily grew up in a wealthy home, bring the youngest of three daughter it was placed on her shoulders to be the hardest pushed child. Her family since the early 1800s had all become medical doctors or Nurses, so naturally so did Cecily. Living most of her life in the study of her father, Cecily soon excelled in her schooling, advancing far in her field she was of the youngest students to ever finish with a medical license of Doctor. Ever since than Cecily has searched for a way to make a difference, soon after graduating she applied for the medical staff at BtMI and has never looked back.

Name: Alexander Larrson

Appearance: Xander

Job: Scientist

Biography: Xander was one of the most accomplished scientists the company had ever seen. The human tissue was no stranger to him than a toy. He could help make anything do anything. Cloning was his first venture, and from that came the entrance to BtMI. Xander was one of the first people to work on the drug, and he had it perfect. But that was when the military got involved and decided they wanted to do more with it. Now, everyone else had to pay the price.

Name: Edward Blair

Appearance:
Here.

Job: Security

Biography: Edward is a mere rookie Security Guard that works a dry job and lives a boring life, once having dreams of being a Martial Arts Instructor. He stands at a mere 5'9, black hair casting a shadow over his tired and slightly bored eyes. His birthplace is England, but he never really knew his family beyond a few names here and then, simply suiting to continue forward in life without ever searching for such answers. He is a rather average man, possessing no special qualities beyond a grade of fighting skill he learned when he was younger, and a calm mind. Safe to say, Edward is a simple nobody that got dragged into this crazy mess with no way out. "Karma really bites..."

Name: April May Stevens

Appearance: 5'4'' 120 pound woman, who keeps in shape by doing yoga and running on the treadmill, 34DD breasts that were purchased by her husband, shoulder length honey blonde hair usually wore loose and curled, and always well made up and perfectly manicured nails.

Job: A stay at home wife/mom, Biography: April's husband, a genetic researcher recently took a job at BIMI, and works and lives there most of the time, her and the kids life in the house in the suburbs. She Manages the household and takes care of things at home, not necessarily the brightest woman, Her husband more wanting a trophy wife long ago grew tired of her neediness. Shockingly she shows up at the secure facility even though she has been told not to disturb him.

Okay what happened here guys? Did you all suddenly lose interest? Do I have to start hunting you all down?

Okay I sent a message to all the people who were in the IC but have not posted here yet. Just waiting on replies from them. Then when it is decided from that group who is still interested and joining and who is not. I can start this thing up!

Name: Dante Anderson

Appearance: Dante stands 5'11" tall, his imposting posture often appearing to add to that height, He had short but long brown hair that is slowly falling just above his deep green eyes, he weights about 160 pounds, most of that being a soft layer of muscle under his

Job: Security/Field medic

Biography: Dante had been part of the security team for several years before the outbreak. before that he studied in medicine, dropping out before the course finished, enabling him to get a job as a field medic at best, he never fired a gun before he signed up and is still not entirely comfortably with the process.

Okay I have a reply from two of the four people I messaged and one is joining. Not too bad, not too bad.

@UrbanFox: I am assuming the last of the appearance goes; "most of that being a soft layer of muscle under his skin."

Please tell me if I am incorrect.

Name: Marcus Haynes
Appearance: (Picture or paragraph, whatever you feel like!) http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZixciOb6h5M/TROU_-y16cI/AAAAAAAAALg/SUMc4AV2OYc/s1600/anime+boy.jpg
Job: truck driver

Biography: modest man with modest job, truck driving

Name: Cassandra Smith

Appearance: Cassandra

Job: Student

Biography: Cassandra is the daughter of Dr. William Smith and Christine Smith. Her mother goes back and forth between homeschooling her daughter and doing her duty as a scientist. The Smiths try extremely hard to keep Cassandra locked away inside her room. They don't want the zombies to get to their precious, pure daughter. Little do they know that Cassandra has already found a way outside. And maybe she doesn't want to be so pure anymore.

Okay then. Tomorrow I will put up my own character or characters and then Bam! Start this bad boy up finally!

Okay got two characters that I need to put up here before we start.

Name: Jimmy Bob

Appearance: Jim Bob looks like a gristled old fat security guard past his prime.

Job: Security Chief

Biography: Jimmy Bob has always appeared to be a sort of stock character. Never really paying a major role and was promoted simply because he is always available. He has always felt that he had something important to say, but never quite figured out what it was.

Name: Rissa Riechter

Appearance: Rissa Riechter

Job: Executive Scientist

Biography: Rissa was a child prodigy from a rich family who was well connected. She was easily promoted to being one of the executive scientists on the board. She worked on gene manipulation at BtMI. She has had some done herself, she is much faster than she once was and seems to always be working without any rest. It should go without saying that what she wears is not exactly the company uniform for scientists.

So there are my two starting characters, I will post the IC up tomorrow after I wake up. Okay so good night you all!

Name: Miko Kiruna
Appearance: http://www.sexywallpaper.co/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ws_Nice_asian_girl_1024.jpg
Job: Scientist
Bio: She is a molecular scientist to a lead company in the city. She loves her job and always try to do the best to try and do it well. She is in charge of pheromones research. Her company develops drugs to sexually enhance people pleasure and a drug for the male erection problem. She is very passionate about her work thinking that the drugs she help develop can help a couple on their most private moment.

Okay Junko. Your picture does not link quite correctly for me. Other than that, my question is. Is she in the facility? If she is, then why is she there? Does she work for BtMI? Or is she being a spy? I just need a reason for her to be there is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom