Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a male...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Future

World War 3 almost destroyed the planet back in 2050. Now, in 2200, a lot of the damage has being rectified, and a new system has evolved. There are no longer governments - back like in 2000; in fact, now the military are in control of everything. A lot of civilians were killed, and a lot of life killed, but armies remained strong. Now, they are in control and have built things up to how they want it.

And now, there is a new hierarchy. There is the military and slavery. At the age of ten every child is tested on athletic and mental abilities and capabilities - those who excel join the military, those who don't go into slavery. And it is Jessie who goes into slavery, her twin brother excelling and joining the military and being split up. It's now eight years later and Jessie has worked her way up in the chain to where it is time to be a personal slave for only one person. She is eighteen and of legal age to be a mate - to reproduce offspring hopefully strong enough to join the military, and hopefully a slave that will produce a lot of boys. Mating is what a lot of female slaves are now used for, but also for pleasure. And Essie has now being chosen.

---

I'm looking for this to be more mates paired and it going in the love and kindness direction rather than the master slave direction. I was thinking of something like them been more against the system, or at least him but quietly because it's against the law to be against it vocally. And Essie is the shy quiet girl that's been told what she should be doing. I was thinking that maybe a plot to escape been in the mix to.

i noticed it been a while since you posted this but if you're still interested i would like to join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom