Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Time!! (Need people badly!!!)

Softon

Star
So this is my first group rp recruiting! I would love to do a good ol' incest family rp. I need some people to join me. As a guy, I don't normally invite other guys, but who am I to rob other guys of fun? I hope mostly to have a dad (more than likely myself), a mother, an older daughter, a middle daughter, and a younger daughter. And a brother, if any offers pop up, because I know other guys are gonna wanna get in on this.

Father: ignores his wife often, making her easy game for any of the other males or any girls who want to try to get action. loves his oldest and middle daughters, often leaving the youngest feeling left out and easy to manipulate.

Mother: not too much here. loves the father greatly, but is always ignored and goes for anything else. loves to force the girls to eat her out and play with her. and loves to play with the sons.

Oldest daughter: The older experienced one. loves her daddy alot and wants nothing more than to be his little slave. very seductive and confident, and likes to play with the middle sister when her curiosity kicks in.

Middle daughter: loves her daddy but has to get him when the eldest isn't with him. sometimes gets dragged into threesomes with the dad and older sis, and is usually the prey of the others when they're bored. sort of the wild card.

Youngest daughter: the weak willed one. likes her dad but is always over-shadowed by her sisters, so she is the easiest prey. she almost always seems to get taken advantage of by multiple people at once.

Sons: wild cards!! if i get anyone to do these, it'll make it a good rp! so come on!

So, if anyone has any ideas, or wants to discuss a character, send me a pm or put it here. This is just a rough outline, so i'm open to any changes and whatever!

Re: Family Time!! *family members wanted*

I'd like to get in on this as a son, if that's cool. I'm thinking he is between the older and middle sister in age, and realizes the whole situation and takes advantage of it, mostly the younger and middle sister when they are feeling down and left out, maybe even the mother sometime.

I would mind getting in as a son. Maybe the youngest of all and is just realizing what sex is in the first place when all this starts making him extremely prone to attempts.

alright!!! we got some steam picking up! now if only my messages would open! sweet! and you two for the sons, welcome!

And welcome to the mother. Sorry, I figured it would be needless to say.

Bump for the awesome idea? We need more people for this to happen.

If you want the father to be sick, twisted, and sadistic, than I am, now i ask the daughters and mother, WHOSE YOUR FUCKING DADDY =D

I hope its not too late but this is the kinda thing I have been wanting badly, could I get in on this and be a son or something?

We're going to need some girls to play the daughters if we want this to pick up.

RE: Family Time!! *family members wanted*

don't worry. i got a gal who's willing to play two duahgters. but we need more chicks!! This is Commander Umbrinu, ordering you all to find more chicks to be sex fanatics! haha!!!

alright!! we just need the youngest daughter!!!

yay!! *kisses your cheek* i love you!!!

Oh, that's not even right! trying to get brownie points with Daddy, pumpkin? Shame on you. *spanks you playfully*

But of course daddy. The youngest needs as many brownie points she can get lol. *likes being spanked*

*pulls you over onto my lap* That's true. Well, you're going the right way to being daddy's favorite. *moves a hand softly along your leg*

alright!! well we have enough people now so time to inform everyone! *hugs you*

RE: Family Time!! *memebers complete!!!*

Will we be starting soon then? I'm looking forward to this ^_^

Back
Top Bottom