Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Threeway (Need Girls)

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
My twin step-sisters are very rambunctious young ones; spending their days of youth playing together and enjoying the newfound company of me, their older step-brother. The two are only fourteen so as our parents are going out for a week-long vacation to Maine for their honeymoon, I'm said to babysit the two. The whole thing does sound like quite a bore, though maybe it'll give a seventeen-year-old student the stress-relief he needs, as I take this time we all have together to toy with the two adolescents.

So yes, this whole scenario is an ageplay one that requires two girls as it will be a threesome. Rules about agelay on the forum are very loose, though must be followed - so as it is said no one under the age of thirteen may participate in a sexual activity in an RP, I have made it so that the two sister characters are fourteen-year-olds.
If you are interested, I have two open spots for each girl. This will not be rape, but consensual sex as it would only make sense for them as the three are siblings. I think that the two female characters should be very naïve, though curious at the same time as to what sex feels like and are intrigued at the notice that it is pleasurable as it is needed for reproduction (not that there'll be any impregnation).

Cast:

Step-Sister #1 -

Step-Sister #2 -

Older Brother - StayFrosty♂

RE: Incest Ageplay Threeway (Need Girls)

I'd also like being a sister as well if you don't mind. Are they going to be identical twins or fraternal twins?

Back
Top Bottom