Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

Amaya cries increased feeling his body smacking in his as all her pussy got more fucked and red from the use.

He began to cum inside her pussy. He did not stop thrusting himself into her. He turned her around and lay himself back. He grabbed her by the ass and moved her up and down his cock.

Amaya groan unstoppable as she was felling him over staffing her pussy with all his cum. Her body was trembled above his, as Micheal changed positions as she felt his cock ramming in her more. With the fast and hard thrusts more cum floated out her pussy. Her naked body was moving on Micheal's rhythm making her cries raise "aaaaaah! ohh!ahhh!".​

He moved along with her. He pressed his cock deeper into her pussy. He moaned in pleasure with every thrust.

Amaya was looking at him feeling her cunt getting burnt from Micheal's hard movements. Her cries were still high and deep.

Michael slowed down with his thrusts. He pulled himself out, leaving the head inside. "I love you." He said softly to her. "You mean the world to me."

She felt his trusts slowing down as his cock was mostly all out of her. she tried caught her breath as she listen to what he was saying to her. She nodded as she couldn't still speak from her heavily breathing

He gently moved his hands over her body. He lightly massaged her breasts. Then he slid over her belly, oblivious to the bump. He rubbed her belly, using his other hand to stroke her hair.

She was feeling his hand slowly on her breast and the her belly as she was looking at him, feeling so hot

"So smooth and soft. Yet you seem a little tense. You okay?" He asked, switching to only rubbing her belly.

She nodded at him "yes a bit" she pulled her hands around him trying kissing him she could still feel his hands on her belly.

He kissed her on the cheek as he pulled out his head. He pulled her in, massaging her shoulders. He hugged her, body pressed against her.

She hugged him back letting his body pressed in hers. As she started kissing him deeply she could feely his lips so hot on hers.

He pulled her in closer, her belly against his abs. He felt the bump but thought nothing of it. Must be from me, he thought as he pressed on it,to let out what he thought was cum.

Amaya felt her belly pressed against him, she felt him pressing it arched her as he push it as she let a cry out "ahhhh!ooooo" as she felt her belly.

The bump didn't seem to move as he pressed it. He also heard Amaya cry out as he pressed against her. "Are you alright?" He asked in a concerned voice.

She looked at him with tear in her dark blue eyes. "aaah!oooo! it hurts" she said as Micheal kept pressing it. She looked at him she didn't know what it was.

Michael was starting to think over the bump. "When was your last period?" He asked. He had an idea of what was wrong but wanted to confirm it first.

Amaya tried to remember when the last time was, those few months she was too busy and hand pay attention she hadn't one. "One maybe two months"she said not being sure as she looked at him and it was still arching.

He pulled her closer kissing her again. "I think you might be pregnant." He said softly.

She kissed but she did really like the news. "Pregnant ..." shw whispered as she thought what would happen to her training and revenge. She looked at him "none must know that I'm" she said to him looking worried.

Michael pondered what to do. "I'll think of something. Wow, to really be like this. With you. I'll never leave you and our child." He said, embracing her.

Amaya couldn't believe she was pregnant, thats why her belly was feeling so awkward when he was in her she thought. She hugged him tight "you got everything so soon" she whispered as she could feel his hand on her belly.

"I hadn't expected it either. But what's done is done. And I wouldn't have it any other way." He said. Michael rubbed her belly, already wanting to see their child.

She looked at him as Micheal looked so determinative that she should keep this child but Amaya was still thinking of her revenge she looked at him a bit uneasy when she whispered "I'll better get an abortion " as she was thinking she could never stay to the academy pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom