Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

Amaya smiled as they had mostly eaten their food. She finished hers putting the some more water to drink.

Michael finished his food. He drank some water and sat back down, satisfied.

She smiled at him as she slowly took the dish to wash them as she was mostly bending her body to the table to reach the glasses.

He grabbed the glasses before she could grab them. "Nope. Let me help this time." He said with a grin.

Amaya smiled looking at him, "Alright then" she agreed as he grabbed the glasses from here with a very fast move.

He put the glasses in the sink. After washing them he hand dried them before placing them in the cabinet.

Amaya looked and smiled as he was doing it for the first time, "maybe I should let you do the housework for now on " she said in a playing mood.

Amaya put her arms around him as he kissed her cheek, letting her body touching his. As the eyes met making her lost in them.

He moved from her cheek to her lips, kissing passionately. "I never grow old of you." He muttered, pulling her in.

Amaya smiled feeling him pulling her as they bodies where so close and kissing each others lips. Her eyes looked deeply in his.

Amaya smiled "lets start now" she said as they both started to kiss passionated. And Amaya embraced her arms around him.

Michael pulled Amaya up and walked over do the bed. Sitting her down on his lap, he moved with her body.

Amaya sat on his lap looking him deep in his eyes. She placed her lips on his feeling his hotness on her lips. Her body was slowly touching his.

His hands moved slowly down her back. He grabbed her ass and pulled her down gently. His member already stiff.

Amaya felt his strong hands pulling her down on him. She could feel again how thick and hard his shaft become. She was slowly rubbing herself on it."hhhhmmm!"

"Just give the word, and I'm yours." He muttered. He moaned as she rubbed against his cock.

She was feeling his cock under her tight pussy making her so wet. "I'm all yours fuck me like in your wildest fantasy" she said to him feeling so hot

He slid his pants off as well as her panties. He placed his head at the edge of her pussy. He teased at first, rubbing it along the outside. Then he thrust himself in. He turned her over and grabbed her waist, taking her from behind. He thrust as fast as he possibly could, care not to penetrate the cervix.

She felt Micheal teasing her cunt first, and making her wet. She started groaning loud "aaaaaaahh! ,..." as he trusted himself in her fucking her wild from behind. "aahhh!ohhhh" her body was shiver in his arms as he she cried louder. she pinned her nails softly in the bed as she felt him harder.

He kept moving in, almost in a trance. From her waist, he moved to her breasts. He pulled her up to him, thrusting his cock upwards. He kissed along her neck, moving around to her cheek.

Amaya groan loud "aaahh! ohhhhh!" as her wet tight cunt was filled with his hard member. Her dark blues eyes were looking him as his hands were moving on her breast, while she was fucked deep "aahhh!ohhh!" Slowly she sensed him kissing her neck and moving up to her cheek.

He reached her cheek and was moving to her lips. He was close to his climax but far from finished.

Back
Top Bottom