Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

Amaya had also her worries, there was the revenge, the pregnancy, and him. She didn't know any more her priorities. When she got in the academy it only for revenge, now is this revenge worth it?

He was back at his home. His mom and dad there with him. They were together, and he was happy. But a knock came on the door. His mother hid him in the closet, a gun and knife at his side. His father opened the door. There was shouting gunshots and a body hitting the floor. His mother shouted as more gunshots erupted. Michael picked up the gun, but it was too large and heavy for him. He was back in the body of his 5 year old self. The footsteps reached the closet about to be opened when a- "Don't let them hurt me!" He shouted jumping out of his sleep.

Amaya heard him talking, as she woke up and looked at him. Micheal wasn't looking so good. She got up and run next to him. She put her hand on his shoulder "Hey!its fine it was a bad dream" she said in low voice as she sit next to him, "none is going to hurt you" she went on saying

He couldn't speak. His eyes were wide with terror. He was cold and shaking. He keeled over, in shock.

Amaya hugged him close to her. She never thought of an reaction like this. She didn't knew what to do,but she was holding him tight."its fine now" she was repeating.

Slowly he realized where he was. He stopped shaking and took a deep breath. He quickly wrapped his arms aound Amaya. "They came for me...thay almost had me Amaya" he repeated over and over.

Amaya hold him, most of the night. Repeating the same think."its ok even if they come,I'm here" she tried making fell that this night at least he was not alone.

He held on to her. "Why now. Of all the times they have haunted me why now?" He muttered into her shoulder. "Amaya..." he breathed in her pleasant scent, he felt like a child in her arms.

How would she know, why now. She loled at him "I dont know" she said holding him more

He couldn't respond. He was that child from his past. Timid, weak, afraid. All he could do was lean against her. It was like she was his mother, taking him in with loving, open arms.

She pushed but in bed as she was holding in him in her arm "lets sleep" she said putting the covers above them holding him tight and trying to sleep

Amaya slowly fall asleep, she could feel his heart beat slowly calming and the night was catching up to them

Some months have past already, they both still lived in that room. Not much had changed, only her belly was growing a bit. They would train in the academy, planing how to take the revenge, and mostly at the nights her moans where heard when he was penetrating her.

Amaya had never told him, what she was going to do. She herself was lost and just letting time skip. It was night when Amaya got out of the shower naked looking her belly. Thinking she would have to find a way and hide it.​

Michael was in combat survival class. People charged him from all sides. He struck them all down with ease. The teacher came at him with a knife. He did a reversal on the teacher, sending the knife into his leg. He grabbed his gym bag and used the shower. Back in his usual attire, black shirt, black jeans and black gloves, he continued on to his dorm room.

Amaya was still looking at herself in the mirror. "wouldn't be easy to hide" she was asking herself. She was thinking again what to do, now that the training would get more demanding.

He passed Johnny, a sparring partner and talked to him for a few minutes. After a few words, they decided to spar in the open gym for a few rounds.

Amaya dressed herself, she wear her panties and a T-shirt. She prepared some food and placed it on the table waiting for him to come.

After finishing his match in a draw, he walked back to his dorm. He openes the door to see Amaya and some food on the table. Shutting the door, he walked up and kissed her. "Hello, love." He said happily.

Amaya smiles as he got in, kissing back. "Lets eat" she says while she was putting food on the tables. "I hope you like it" she said. Amaya had never cooked in her life, she had only been trained, so this few months that they live like and she cooks, the food wasn't always eatable. And for her making those chances, it feels strange.​

Michael enjoyed the food. He was incredibly exhausted. He didn't even taste the food thoroughly. "This is good." He said with a smile. As he started to taste it, he realized he was right about the taste.

Amaya smiled as she tried some also " well not that good" she said as she went on eating. "Micheal there is hot water if you wand to take a bath" she continued talking "I just had one". She drank some of her water as she went on eating.

"I took after class." He said, taking another bite. "I want you." He said reaching for her leg.

Amaya smiles as he reaches for her, "after food" she says in a sexy mood.

Back
Top Bottom