Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

"I promise to never let any harm come to you as long as I'm here." He whispered. He pressed his and on her belly to let the cum ooze out of her.

Amaya listens to him as she feels again the cum out of her slowly, "ahhh! I hope that!!" she replays with a moaning whisper, as she still senses his hand pressed on her belly.

He nodded kissing more passionately. "Even if I some how end up getting you pregnant from all of this. I won't leave you. Your father WILL be avenged."

She was kissing him feeling his lips on hers, when Micheal broke the kiss to speak to her. Amaya was shocked in a sudden, she looked down all the cum that came out of her. She never thought of the possibility to get pregnant. "Pregnant ...what ?" she said in a louder tune. "I can't afford getting pregnant right now. Did you know how many years it took me to get in here?"

Amaya was lost for a moment all her hard work as a fighter, all her training to get to the academy for what. She looked Micheal with her Dark blue eyes in a cold way "I just though to have you as an ally, this revenge is mine and only mine to take" she stated, while she started spacing again.​

Michael realized he crossed over a line he shouldn't have. He nodded then got out of the bath. He grabbed a set of pants and slid them on, pulling out his knife to mess with it.

Amaya cleaned herself and wash her hair. She dried herself and got out of the bathroom. Her wet hair and her angry face expression made her look sexier than ever. She took her clothes and got in the corner to get dressed, while her arching pussy remind her of Micheal and the pregnancy. She wear her top, jeans and sneaker, while trying finding a solution. Put she was a newbie to those thinks and didn't know what to do.

She got closer to Micheal and spoke " Look for now we're try to hide that,(if I am pregnant) after that we'll see what to do" she looked at him not knowing as much as she delayed to look to the pregnancy problem she would have to keep it.​

"I didn't mean to insult you. I..." he blushed and looked the other way. He took a deep, shaky breath. He liked her also, but he knew it didn't take a scientist to figure that out. He couldn't say it too her now, he'd look corny. It'd sound weird since he just fucked her.

Amaya was looking him blushing she was thnking was its wrong withe she while she could sense.While she was thinking still how could he do that.

Still looking away he spoke. "Look, it's not that I don't care about you or your wellness. I just want to be with you." He looked to her. "I have feelings for you. I don't want to see you get hurt. I may not know your training, but it will be hard for you."

Amaya got closer to him and faced him, "when your talking to me you have to look me in the eyes to believe what you say, though she knew that Micheal wasn't lying. She looked him deep in his eyes "If you care you have to let me get on with this training, and finish what I have started".

"You can train. But some of these people here have no skills." He paused so he could face her. He had those same cold eyes he had from earlier. "I nearly killed a few of them trying to escape custody."

Amaya got a bit scared of his cold look 'whats wrong if his change' she though as she sit next to him "What happen she asked" she asked "why escaping?" she looked him like she was waiting some answers

"My parents were killed when I was a child. I lived on my own, moving from place to place. I learned how to kill on my own. How to fight, how to survive. They tried to catch me several times. Each time I sliced throats, gutted men, shot, tortured, and did worse to those who dared come across me. The last time I actually killed one of them. They shot me. Twice. Chest and leg. I went down, obviously. I was considered too dangerous to be kept a civilian. It was either death or this. So here I stay, most of the instructors ready to kill me."

Amaya sigh as she looked him with her blue eyes. She wouldn't seen that coming. I mean she had a tough time but nothing like this, and she had always at least some family left to get back. How could she be so ignorant. "I'm still not letting go what you did" she said with sure voice, "but for all the other matters I said" she looked him with a calmer look "I'm sorry". She didn't know why although she was mas a him for what he had done.She hugged him, letting his head rest on her shoulders. "Its fine now" she whispered "I'm here"​

He rested his hand on her shoulders. He hadn't felt affection since he was little. And for the first time since then, he truly felt happiness. He wrapped his hands around her, tears running down his cheeks. Not actually crying, but he didn't know what to say.

Amaya hold him tight silence was surrounding them as she felt his hear beat slowing down and calming. She wasn't they kind of Girl she would say thinks like that. But in that moment she was looking like ordinary girl, her fighter spirit had relaxed.

His body relaxed against hers. He lay against her letting his tears flow. He couldn't speak, reality sinking in. He was truly alone.

Amaya wiped his tears away got his head up with her hand and faced him "Its alright now" she said giving him a peaceful smile. Letting him again resting in her shoulder.

His tears had ceased. But he held onto her. It seemed to be the only thing keeping him stable.

She raise up her head kissing his lips. Her hands where still cuddling him as he looked a bit more relax now. Her dark blue eyes were looking deeply in his eyes.

He returned the kiss. It was soft and gentle. He didn't want to have sex again. Just to be in her arms was enough.

Time past as Amaya had kept her hands around him. Its been the most relaxing moments she had felt,it has been long time she was so relax.

Michael reluctantly pulled himself away from Amaya. "As much as I enjoy this, we should get some rest."

Amaya looked at him. "You right we should sleep,it was after all a big day" she got out of her jeans stayed only with her t-shirt she lend a kissed his lips, "Good night " she said, getting in her bed close to the window and slept.

He lay in his bed as well. He slept, but his past haunted him with an uneasy sleep.

Back
Top Bottom