Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of Mercenaries (Akiriu x Amaya)

"But you can't get an abortion." Michael said. He held her at a distance, shocked that she wanted an abortion.

She looked at him, "Micheal if I keep the child,they wand let me anymore in the academy" she told him trying to see how she would manage both things and being pregnant and staying there. But mostly she was afraid to have a babe. She looked at him being in such a shock his had change so quickly. As she sat at the bed next to him, trying to explain to him.​

"Okay. We abort the baby. Then what? They'll know if that's the case." He said calmly. He would argue with her, but he was seeing the logic behind it. "I know you're here for revenge. So if that's what you want to do..." he took a deep breath. "Then I'll support you till the very end."

Amaya looked at him, but she wasn't sure. she pushed herself in his arms crying, "I'll keep it" she whispered "but we don't let them know somehow...I've to take this revenge". She wrapped her hands around him she was so glad he was there with her. "I'm sorry for thinking like that...I'm the worst" she continued as she was still pressing her naked body to his putting her hand on her belly and looking Micheal.​

Michael held her, a worried look on his face. "It's okay. You're not the worst. You're just scared. I scared about this too." A few tears rolled down his cheeks. "I don't know for sure how we will hide it, but I will protect you. As for the revenge, after the baby is born I'll look after it as you carry it out." He truly meant every word. He was going to make sure that their child would enter this world with no worries to deal with as it grew up.

Amaya was scared indeed, but she felt lucky he was on her side. "I've to take this revenge as quick as I can" she whispered as she hold him tighter. "Never thought I'd get have a babe, feels strange" she said as her eyes looked at him deep, smiling lightly as she was inside his arms. Her heart was bitting so fast as she realized she had someone in her, that she had to be responsible for.

"We should start taking necessary measures then. We could start by figuring out what to do to hide it." Michael said. He felt her gripping him tighter. He held her softly rubbbing her back gently.

Amaya raised her eyes and looked at him as she was buried in his arms, "we have to hided. but how?" she asked him as she tried thinking of solutions. Micheal was write priority was to hide it so none would suspect them.

Michael pondered on what to do. "We could try getting you larger clothing, maybe robes."

She nodded at him, "well, I have to shop tomorrow some victorian corsets, they will work for now" she said as her lips touched his "as for the larger clothes, i'll ware them at the last months of the pregnancy". She hugged him as she made her plan how to dress, she looked again him deeply in his eyes.

He nodded as his lips pressed against hers. He pulled her in closer, his cock getting hard again.

Her naked body was rubbed on his as he kissed him wildly slowly she was sucking his lips as he felt his hardness again. She started giving soft bites at his lips as her hands pinched slowly and naughty his back.

As she sofly was biting his lips, he returned the favor. "Oooohhh. Ahhhh." He moaned as she pinched his back.

"hhmmm!mmmm!" she was feeling his bites as she bite him more leaving marks in his neck as she was feeling so hot as she kept pinching his back, and bitting his body in a naughty way. He had knocked her down so she wanted to do get him some how back so she started pinching and biting slowly, in a sexy way.

His moans intensified as she pinched and bit him. He started to massage her neck and traveled down to her shoulders.

She smiled and let her body press on his, she would feel hot as he was so close to her feeling his strong hands on her."hhhhhhhm!"

He moved with her body, their motions making his cock throb. He lay he down and spread open her legs, waiting for her to give the word.

She looked at him as he placed her down, legs spread wide open, Amaya nodded at him as her eyes were metting his.

He slid his cock in slowly, throbbing as it felt her pussy. He leaned forward and kissed her, biting her lips softly.

Amaya eyes were looking at him as she felt his cock into her wet tight cunt,she softly moaned feeling his bites at her lips "hmmmm!ahhh!".

His cock was already throbbing to the point of climax. But he was far from done. He fit his entire cock into her. It stretched inside her to the full 24 inches it had been the first time they fucked. He softly pulled himself in and out, enjoying as her wet, sloppy pussy rubbed against his cock.

Amaya was groaning feeling his massive cock in her wet tight pussy, she was spreading her legs more as she could feel inch by inch in her staffing her tight whole. Her moans got louder as she felt all the size in her, was so thick and huge for her tight whole to take as she was feeling him moving softly in her"aaaah!ohhhhhh!"​

He moved at a rhythm that was soft and smooth for her. His cock filling up her pussy. His tip seemed to be cut off by something. He ignored it as he used more of his cock to please her.

Back
Top Bottom