Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

<3 RoryN (outdated)

Ishu

Supernova
So, I've decided not to air out my past on here. It did get some attention and I appreciate the support I have had for it. I am also very happy that it actually helped some people out (a lot of people have messaged me asking for advise and I was able to help them) But I am moving all of that material to a blog. Yeah, it sucks but it is what it is. I will be posting random ass crap that actually pisses me off from time to time :/ mostly ranting and complaining about how much pain I'm in-physically. All that.... crap.

blog crap

RE: What the Fuck is this?

Taking a break from the sob story to bring you THIS!!

OMFGITFINALLYCAMEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-is holding her brand new copy of Spyro:Year of the Dragon-

I lost my original copy :C It is one of the best games EVER!!! D:<

Also, I'm really pissed off at Naomi, the girl who runs the management at our apartment complex. She fucks up EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME! D:< Yesterday, she had some guy, WHO DOES NOT WORK THERE, fill in for her... WTF!?!?!? AND! She told him to "duck out" an hour early!! WTFFFFFFFF!?!?! ANDDDDDDD!! He didn't have keys for the damn office! D:< He couldn't do SHIT if anyone needed something- WHICH WE DID!!! D:<<<<

I hate this bitch with a passion. I have yet to meet her- lol. Stupid fucking cunt D:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The past few weeks have been dull and a bit bleak for me. This week, especially, has been difficult. I battle constant exhaustion on a daily basis but lately it has been even worse. I think it has to do with my new medication... anyway, some of my RPs will be lacking the enthusiasm I usually have :C

I have also been dealing with escalated amounts of pain and I just downright don't feel well. My body is warring on me and other stresses in my life aren't helping- one of which being the battle I am having with my insurance.

Anyway, long story short: my body hurts, I'm exhausted and I'm in a slump. Hopefully it'll go away soon. Some of my RPs WILL slow down and for that- I am very sorry.​

Thank you everyone for being so understanding and supportive!! ^^

We think we know what caused the horrific slump and-for now- I'm out of it!! :D I am posting on all of my role plays now~

RE: Graaaaaaaagh WTH!?

OH MY GOD GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an appointment for one of my surgeries and the doctor filed it so my insurance will be more inclined to help out! >w< I am SO EXCITED!!!! :D

Life is really starting to look up for me ^^​

Back
Top Bottom