Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for some rping goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemnai

Supernova
I am in the mood to do long term IM RPs (yim is jemnai) or here on the board

interests:
Sailor Moon
Incest
Furry
Power Rangers

dealing with catigories
Sailor Moon- Looking to do one where you play as the one of the scouts either fan made or series

Incest- I lookign for mainly sister in law or mother in laws or for fun a Tgirl cousin or cd cousin.

Furry- Well you play as fur girl

Power rangers- just like the sailor moon one.

Well I still looking for some new rps

interests:
Sailor Moon
Incest
Furry
Power Rangers
Older woman younger man

dealing with catigories
Sailor Moon- Looking to do one where you play as the one of the scouts either fan made or series

Incest- I lookign for mainly sister in law or mother in laws or for fun a Tgirl cousin or cd cousin.

Older Woman and Younger Man well can be anything from Former Teacher Student , To Neighbors or even Parent Teacher.

Expand on Craving
Still the same as above but few changes

Incest- Daughter(s), Sister, Mother, In Laws, Aunt,

Well I still looking for some new rps

interests:
Sailor Moon
Incest
Furry
Power Rangers
Older woman younger man

dealing with catigories

Older Woman and Younger Man well can be anything from Former Teacher Student , To Neighbors or even Parent Teacher.

Plots ideas:

Incest:
Mother X Son: The son who is nerd was suppose to have a date with the most popular girl in school after he asked here out on a date to the Drive in since he just got his drivers liencse well when he arrives at the girls house he told by the father she was already out on a date with her boyfriend. SO he heads home and his parents asked what happen and the mother come up with the idea of being his date. Basicly she gives him an education proper Drive In practice. though it could turn into a long term affair with impregantation.

Father x Daughter: Well mother had left them when the daughter was about 12 now she is 15 and had craved to be the woman that her father deserves. She plots to seduce him and become his wife and carry his child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom