Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fuck This Time Travel BullShit (Ishu and Jugger)

(She's the one in the history books that kills him haha.)

Nathan shrugged. "I guess so miss. Whenever you are ready, we can begin to leave for the forest."

( oh... damn O_O )

"I am ready right now." She crossed her arms and looked him over, "So, how far away is this, er, thing we have to go to?"

(What? Is it really that surprising?)

"Its probably a few days away. Stay sharp, our scouts have reported about forest bandits on the rise, so lets be careful as we tread, alright?" He said before getting up to leave.

( well, I am half asleep XD )

"No problem." She walked out of his living place with him and glanced around at the trees. It was going to suck having to walk for a few days and, quite possibly, nights straight but she would get over it. As long as she got to fuck people up.

(lol. And sorry for the leave, but I'm going to bed now. G'night.)

Nathan felt uncomfortable with having a partner come with him for a simple mission like this. He should had consorted this to the elders, but he shrugged it off. That could wait, the caravaners were more important.

(No problem ^^ G'night)

Eve stayed behind him during the entirety of their journey. She assumed he could cover his own front well enough and no one told her which direction he died from, so assuming he was stabbed in the back would be a decent assumption.

(Online for just a bit longer now lol.)

(Remember he died on the day that he was supposed to assassinate the Lord, not before.)

Nathan stopped as he heard a rustling in the trees. The wind wasn't blowing...so it was something suspicious. "You got any witchery to see through cloaking? There's bandits among us, but I can't see where."

(Right, but since she went back in time, anything could happen. That is how she sees it anyway.)

"Uh... Witchery, right, they're in the tree to your left. There's only two of them and they're unarmed." She glanced around halfheartedly as she spoke to him with sarcasm. To her surprise, she was right. There were two bandits off to the left and they were unarmed! Nifty shit!

(Ah lol)

Nathan nodded. "Then they're of no harm to us. They're just scouts...move along miss." He said before continuing on walking while keeping an ear out for the scouts and any other unwanted guests. "Tell me miss, whats your goal here? To keep me alive from some assassination that may or may not happen, I presume?"

She blinked at him. Let them live? Weird. She followed behind him, "Yeah, I kind of said that earlier... remember?" She looked back at the supposed scouts as they wandered off.

"Just trying to make some conversation. No need to be so hostile." He stopped suddenly and switched on his cloaking ability that his clan had mastered by channeling Ki. "Hurry, do something to hide yourself. There are looters in the caravan." He said as the caravan was in front of them, some of the bandits in it. "No sign of the caravaners..."

Eve activated her suit, becoming invisible like her companion. She stepped to the side as the caravan passed them. "So, what do you want to do?"

"We wait to see where they go...they'll probably lead us to the caravaners if they've taken them hostage...if not, they've died somewhere else, which would explain them not returning." He pointed to them as they began to make off with loot. "Follow them." He said as he trailed off after them.

Eve sighed and rubbed her face. She nodded and hurried after them. She decided not to ask about the next few steps in case they were obvious or she decided to not follow them. Ignorance is bliss, she supposed.

After following them, Nathan and Eve find that the thieves made a fort in the forest. "Well...this is new..." He said as he slipped into the gates along with the thieves who were returning. "Okay then...if I were a prisoner, where would I be in a bandit fortress..." He muttered as he continued to look around.

Eve wedged herself in before the gates shut and crossed her arms while mocking Nathan, "Well gee, I dunno. Somehow I don't think I would have a choice in the matter. You know, being a prisoner and all."

"Mock all you want, its not going to get you anywhere witch." He murmured as he headed into what looked to be a prison. "Looks like they aren't here." He said as the place was empty of security or prisoners. "Where else should we go look?"

"Hey! Don't call me that- it's rude." She glared over at him with her hands planted firmly on her hips. Letting it go, she offered some advise, "Well, you never ruled out cannibalism so I think we should check out the kitchen."

"Good point..." Nathan mumbled as he shuddered to the thought. "Well, survival of the fittest...lets go." He said as he left and began to head for what looked to be a kitchen. "Wanna grab a bite while we're here?" He said jokingly to her.

"Actually, yeah, I think I will. I haven't eaten anything since I got here and all of that time traveling crap made me hungry." She looked around in the kitchen for something to eat without moving too many objects and found a pile of apples, "Hm, well, this will do." She picked up a few of them and tucked them away in her suit; the technology she came with had the ability to shrink things for maximum storing capacity.

(Didn't think androids could eat lol.)

Nathan looked at her, slightly amazed. "What kind of sorcery did you do to make it all fit in your suit like that?" He said smiling to her. Turning around, he began to look through the meat lockers and frowned as he saw dead bodies. "She hit the bull in the eye with that one..." Turning to meet up with her, he motioned for her that it was time to go, though upon doing so, he seemed to be becoming fatigued from prolonged use of Ki.

(androids are part human and part robot- not all machine. a robot would not need to eat)

She shrugged, "Technolog-...witchcraft." She was starting to give up on explaining the "sorcery of the future" to him. Without argument, she left the base with Nathan.

(So I guess I should've put the term Cyborg instead of Android lol.)

As they approached the gate, Nathan collapsed to a knee as he began to pant hard. He began to flicker into and out of visibility until he finally became visible. He was clearly tired. Upon seeing them, the bandits began to sound the War Horns and alert the warriors to attack the intruders.

( maybe... I could have gotten them mixed up :/ or she can find out that she can't eat and she just thinks she's hungry or something. )

"Crap!" Eve turned around and looked up at the base. She was still invisible but Nathan wasn't. She knelt down infront of him and reached her arms back, grabbing him and pulling him onto her back, "Shut up and hold on! Got it!?" She pushed herself up, lunging over the treetops with Nathan on her back. Damn! This is high up... She panicked internally as they began to fall down, but her mechanical reflexes kicked in and she landed perfectly on her feet on a low tree branch. Ecstatic, she jumped from branch to branch through the forest.

(Your choice lol.)

Nathan was surprised as he saw how high they were jumping. He was beginning to panic as he saw them going down to the ground as arrows were being shot out toward them in hopes of piercing through them. "W-Whats happening...!? How are you able to jump so high!?" He took out his sword and began to deflect the arrows as they came toward him.

Back
Top Bottom