Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survival-sex RP (Lust "zombies")

Electronic-Vice

Planetoid
Okay this is a bit of a twist on the survival horror RP in that you are trying not to have sex with the 'zombies' that are attacking you. Though they are really less piles of rotting flesh and more just people who really, really want to have sex with you. There are a few different levels of the lust zombie they just get more and more intelligent or tricky as you go up the chain. Some have even had some genetic tomfoolery conducted on them.

Level-1: No genetic alterations and no intelligent thought categorizes this level of lust infected.

Humpers: Pretty much as the name states they just sorta try to shamble up to you and start humping you, not really all that dangerous they are not even really smart enough to remove their own clothing beyond the level it has already been removed, so they most certain can not remove your clothing. So they just hump you.

Strippers: Possessing enough motor skills to run after you and strip off its own clothing as well as yours, this is the most dangerous kind of low-level zombie. Though like the humpers they are still not capable of speech or intelligent thought.

Level-2: Minor genetic augmentation

PUA: Basically the douchebags at the bar trying really hard to get laid. If their bad pick-up lines don't work and getting you drunk doesn't work, they will just resort to trying to rape you. Their strength has been augmented so raping you is easier for them. Hurray! (Only effects males)

Romantic: This type of lust infected is willing to wait longer to sex you up. They attempt to woo you into sex. Both genders of this type have increased hormone production making them appear to have a healthy glow and seem more sexually appealing. The males can adjust the size of their package, while the women have a package that they can choose to hide (futanari).

Furry: People with only minor animal characteristics. They have tails, ears, fangs, eyes, paws. Minor features that make them furrier. They are much more playful than other types of lust infected, they tend to pounce and then playfully grope their victims. Lots of licking and little nips are also involved. They basically try to "play" your pants off. They are much more agile than a normal person and have incredible stamina.

Monster: Just your average everyday tentacle monster. Well not really, it possesses a sort of humanoid shape except that its legs have been replaced by giant cock tentacles, its fingers can grow out to become tentacles as well though they are very small in terms of girth. It also has six tentacles on its back which are more regular sized in girth. Which makes for a total of eighteen terrifying tentacles. It has a thirty-foot reach with any of them and they are all of course prehensile. They are very durable and are more resistant to anesthetic than any other types mentioned before. They also have a collapsible bone structure allowing them to wait for their prey in small places and then spring up suddenly and without warning.

Level-3 (AKA "Bosses")

Little is known about this type of infection, except those infected retain all their previous knowledge and intelligence. More information will become available as the game progresses.

Basically a bit more on the story, the company is called Beyond the Moon Industries Or BtMI for short. There logo is often made fun of for people saying it looks like somebody is trying to shove a rocket up an ass, but what are you going to do? Anyway they were trying to make a mind control drug, they had planned to make addictive pills that had coded chemical messages that only your brain could understand. It was not long into the testing period that people realized it had other effects and thus other 'applications'.

Well this is just a teaser of my idea, I just want to know if anybody is seriously interested in doing this and sticking with it. So is anybody seriously interested in doing this AND sticking with it? Questions? Comments? Statements of pith and merit?

Huh, interesting concept, I'll try anything once :D Will the lust zombies be under Direct control of other roleplayers?

I think that I will control the majority of the lust zombies except for the people that choose to be one of the zombies themselves. Obviously it would be an intelligent one that attempts to seduce the other characters into sex to spread the disease.

Right, right. I suppose that I should really probably update the first post with more 'zombies'. But first what would everyone here be interested in seeing? With that magical 'genetic modification' I could put just about anything in it. So what is everybody interested in seeing? Tentacle monsters, Futanari, Anthromorphs? What would you all like to see?

Well, a tentacle monster could be like some fat ass boss monster. Like Resident Evils bosses, which are bigger and a hell of a lot harder than the rest.

Oh that brings up something else I wanted to run by you all. What do you guys think about becoming lust 'infected' ? I would let you make a new character that you could throw in somehow, or you could just continue playing as your infected character.

There could be "bosses" yes, I was thinking that the whole thing would have been orchestrated by a few crazy scientist who have been infected but did not lose any of their intelligence. They could transform into the bosses when confronted. What do you guys think?

I think if I were to be infected I'd only use the infected guy in certain circumstances to provoke emotion within characters.

But the scientist idea is brilliant in my opinion.

I agree with mime there's only so much you could do as a unintelligent Zombie, but as for the bosses being infected scientist that would be great.

Okay I have made a bit of an update to the list of lust infected. Take a look and tell me what you think. I think that would be enough if anybody has any ideas just let me know okay?

Also thought I might just run this by you guys just in case. How would you guys feel about a simple little skill system or something? Just so we don't get characters that could hack open doors and fight like Rambo? Or you know people could just not do that, alternatively.

Well, how about we have certain characters?
Think Left 4 Dead, but mixed with Fallout.

Everyone has a different strength, and in turn a different weakness.

I'd be in for this one for a hoot, if nothing else...I could see myself playing as one of the infected or as a scientist, if a slot's open.

@Soldat, yes people can still join this it most certainly has not started yet. I have not put up an OOC for people to post their characters yet even. I will do that today though, depending upon how fast everyone is, we could be starting the IC by tonight. But right now I am watching a movie about actual zombies so there ya go!

Haha, this sounds hilarious, but how does one... uh... 'defend' against aggressors? Are we expected to kill the 'zombies'?

I'm pumped for this one and the mere descriptions of the monsters makes me happy so whenever we're ready I think we should start this bad boy. :p

Back
Top Bottom