Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie Apocolypse!

Church Thanatos

Super-Earth
[] Set in a metropolitan area rightly named *mumbles incoherently* It is long after the initial outbreak, the legions of the dead swelling greatly for with each member of the resistance (us) they kill their ranks swell. So there is no battle of attrition here, it is a Total War. Where every moment of a zombies 'life' is spent on the utter destruction of us. The governmental powers have collapsed unable to stem the ravenous horde. So now it's every man woman and child for themselves as they fight for the survival of humankind. Anywho. I'll be playing as my character Malachai Voylnov, an Ex-Army ranger who had long sense left the fold of the United States Military.[]

Burnt out streets and wrecked cars, it was of little wonder that there where buildings still standing, as he walked amongst the rubble. Dressed in fatigues, the first time he'd worn them in a long while. Though they seemed most appropriate for this time of strife. Tactical harness holding a myriad of gear, along with that trusty M4 hanging from a three point sling on his chest. Barrel threaded for the addition of a silencer if need be.

Stepping over a pile of rubble he heard the far off sound of a moan, not long after the answering car, seemed the deadheads were on the move. Though as long as he didn't make too much of a racket he should be safe, right? At this point in time it wasn't a 'take the fight to them' kind of mentality he understood. Nay, enjoyed immensely, this was a recon of sorts, getting intel on the enemies strength while also gathering supplies. Entering in through a busted out full length window of a corner market. He had to draw up a kerchief over half his face due to the smell. Seemed some family attempted to make their last stand here......it didn't fare well. From the looks of it, father or older brother executed each and every family member before taking his own life. Their corpses showing the tell-tale bite marks of passing zombies though that none had risen showed a good sign.

Moments spent scanning the shelves, seeking out supplies to replenish his rapidly depleting stocks, he would grab a few canned goods here and there, placing them carefully into his satchel so they would not make too much noise.

[]I was just going to see how it worked one on one, with whoever wanted to join. If more interest was shown, then perhaps set it up a bit different. Heh, consider this a beta test?[]

Church Thanatos said:
[]I was just going to see how it worked one on one, with whoever wanted to join. If more interest was shown, then perhaps set it up a bit different. Heh, consider this a beta test?[]

(Oh, then I misread it wrong, apparently. Sorry.

But I would like to join anyway.)

Gamergirl4ever said:
Church Thanatos said:

(Oh, then I misread it wrong, apparently. Sorry.

But I would like to join anyway.)

[]Certainly that would be wonderful =D[]

Back
Top Bottom