Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger and Nadie

Lina chuckled "I'm a person who just kicked your ass." she said as she stayed at the ready.

Ichiro frowned as he looked to her, eying her carefully. "Damn...the blond bastard's become a blond beauty..." He muttered as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Because I feel bastard isn't a strong a word toward a woman like bitch is." He said shrugging. "Just be glad I'm not calling you a slut...a whore...a ho...Hahaha...you'd really be pissed then, good thing you're not either of the three."

Nathan saw the girl come up to the deck. Walking over, he laid a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Hey...Ichiro isn't dead back there is he? He didn't finally get himself killed, did he?"

"Alright" Nadie said. They sailed all night and a little past sunrise Lina spotted the port. "We have arrived!!!" she called out.

Nathan awoke with a yawn as he came out of the Captain's Quarters. "Bought damn time...alright then Nadie, wheres this treasure at you speak so fondly of?"

"About 15 chests filled with gold" Nadie said "This is a routing harbor for banking ships. They use this place because most pirates wouldn't even think to come here."

"I can see why...there's hardly even any stores around here with much loot...but why banking ships? There isn't a bank around these parts, unless they're moving it to some other part of this country."

(Hey can we wait a bit on this RP? I'm workin on two other ones right now as I'm doing something else. I'll reply to this one in a bit. After this post though :] )

"Down the road? They put a bank in the middle of nowhere WHY exactly?" He said mumbling as he shook his head.

(Ok no prob. Take your time^_^)

"Would you think to look for a bank around here?" Nadie asked.

Nathan mumbled. "Not really...I think people here don't have money to give to a bank..." He murmured as he looked to her. "So whens this ship arriving?"

"Well this is a safe hideaway for royalty to hide their loot" Nadie explained. "Sometime in the next few days"

Lina was sound asleep in a hammock in the crews quarters.

(Meh...to be honest this RP isn't coming out all too well...T__T We need to think of something interesting quick or think of a new RP. I'm so sorry T__T)

Back
Top Bottom