Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger and Nadie

"Thats what they wanted us to think" Nadie smirked "But trust me. There is a big haul coming in."

"You say that now...but lets just see where this leads." He said frowning as he sat back in the chair as he waited for them to arrive to the harbor. "Gonna be a long trip. Better find yourself somethin to do."

"Yeah I do" Nadie said then headed out and went to chat with her men.

Gwen the lookout was at her post, looking out for any ships.

(Pic? :] )

After an hour, Nathan finally left the Captain's deck to see how far they were along their path. "Hey Nadie. How long before we hit the harbor? I lost track of time."

(oh rightxD here

"Not long" Nadie said "Less than a day."

Lina got down and went to the dining area to get something to eat (how about you character is one of Nadie's men)

(She looks badass lol. And I was gonna have him be one of my people. I'll post his image next post.)

Ichiro was asleep down in the dining hall. He didn't really know about the new....crew members being on board because he had been asleep this whole time. Upon hearing footsteps come down, Ichiro looked up to see a girl. "Huh...?"

Nathan yawned. "Really...damn..."

"Yeah we can't take the normal routes" Nadie explained.

Lina grabbed some food and sat down to eat it then spotted A guy looking at her(I'll make her from my crewxD)

"What ya want?"

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu35/Searian_Famell/OldStuff193.jpg

Ichiro sat up and held his head. "Damn rum..." Looking to her, he wondered who she was and what she was doing here. "Whats a stowaway doing on our ship...?"

Nathan yawned and nodded in understanding. "I know I know...what with you being wanted in 12 countries and all haha."

"Go ask your captian." Lina scoffed "drunk~" she muttered as she ate.

"haha yup" Nadie said as she looked out into the sea.

"Hey! I'm not drunk! I have a hangover!" He yelled angrily to her. Nathan looked around and sighed as he looked to Nadie. "I guess Ichiro is up. He's all worked up again. Ah well, give him a few minutes and he'll probably pass out from boredom cause no one cares."

Lina did not flinch at all "Sure sure" she said as she ate her apple.

"Who's Ichiro?" Nadie asked.

Nathan rubbed his head. "Ichiro...is just one of the other two crew members I have. He's a bit of a hot-head." He said shrugging.

"You're a cocky little bastard...aren't you?"

"Lets see how cocky you are once I bash your head in Stowaway." He mumbled to her. "So what the hell are you doing on this ship anyway you blond bastard?"

Lina stood up "Is that so?" she smirked then tossed her apple core up in the air and with one swift move she unsheathed her sword and cut the core clean in half. "Try me"

"Ooo you have some fancy sword." He said as he shot a bullet from his flintlock past her head. "I have a gun. Ya blond bastard." He said as he reloaded.

Lina quickly drew her gun and pointed it at him "As do I"

Nadie heard the shot "What was that?"

Nathan shrugged. "Ichiro."

Ichiro growled as he pulled out a second pistol. "You really wanna do this ya blond bastard?" He said smirking as he aimed for her arms.

Nathan shook his head. "Nah...three...two...one..." He counted down as Ichiro pulled the trigger to his second pistol, which backfired and burnt his hand but didn't shoot out the bullet. His yell could be heard throughout the ship. "There we go." Nathan said laughing.

Lina used this opportunity. She jumped and a swift kick connected with the man's face.

"Oh ok" Nadie chuckled

Ichiro looked up and saw the kick coming toward him. He ducked and rolled out the way as he glared at her. "Damn that was close...you're a quick little wench, ain't ya?" He said as he rushed at her, fists flying in no particular order.

Feeling the uppercut to his chin, Ichiro was sent spiraling back as he landed onto a table, breaking it. "D-Damn...what the fuck...are you!?" He said as he rubbed his jaw. "Ow ow..."

Back
Top Bottom