Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger and Nadie

Megitsune

Pulsar
In the middle of the ocean a woman rows toward a ship. She then sits up and waves her arms to get someones attention. The lookout spots her then shouts down at the captain.

"Hey Captian! There's a woman on a rowboat trying to signal us!"

Nathan Stone, leader of a three-person group of pirates, came over to the end of the ship to peer over to see the woman. Chuckling, he ordered that a rope be cast down for her to climb up. "You wimps don't be scared! Help her up along the rope." He said as he leaned over the mast to look at her.

The woman was helped onto the ship. "Oh my. Thank you so much" she said in a somewhat innocent sounding voice. "My ship went down. I thought I would never find anyone out here."

(You going to RP out the person you RPed as a crewmate of mine earlier? Could make it another female so its even 2M/2F)

Nathan sat back against the rails as he listened to her. "Well, you're in good hands here. We may be a small troupe but we pirates here are good folk. We'll drop ya off at the nearest port and wish you luck miss."

"Oh?" The woman said "Pirate's huh? Good." she said, her voice changing. "Then I don't have to put on an act" she said then turned to the captian "Since you are pirates then I have an offer you can't refuse" she grinned.

(ok I'll bring her back a little later)

(k)

Nathan raised an eyebrow as he heard her voice and tone suddenly change. Not getting up from the rail, he continued to look at her as he ordered his two crew away. "What is it?"

"Well...." she said then placed on hand on her hip "First an introduction. My name is Nadie. I'm wanted in over 12 different countries for piracy" she boasted. "I have been called "Queen of the Pirates""

"Never heard of you." He said shrugging as he began to walk past her. "Twelve countries isn't much if you compare it to the whole world. You look familiar, though I can't really say."

Nadie just chuckled "You've most likely seen me on wanted posters." she said then turned to face him after walking past her. "Anyway about that offer" she grinned "How about you join me in the biggest heist of your life"

"Sorry, not interested. We're not a band of dirty thieving pirates like yourself." He said as he sat down on some steps. "Look, just be happy I'm not throwing you overboard. There's no way in hell I'd join a dirty pirate like yourself."

"Oh really?" Nadie smirked "Not even getting your hands on some of the rarest treasures in the world."

Nathan looked at her. He couldn't pass up treasure...but there was a certain condition he'd have to do this on. "We're not the kind of pirates who pillage villages just to get what we want. We find what we can and keep our share, never stealing nor killing unless its for self defense."

"Well yes" Nadie chuckled "I was planning on doing that but since were somewhat the same I changed my mind."

"Don't confuse me with you." He said as he pointed the dagger at her. "But you do raise an interesting point...whats your plan Miss Nadie, 'Queen of the Pirates'?"

"Well first" Nadie grinned "We need more men" she said then waved her hand and a ship came out of nowere. A group of twelve men jumped out and onto the boat.

Nathan's eye twitched as he saw this. "The crew ain't gonna like this..." He mumbled. "More people to make em look bad. If you had a ship, what the hell do you need mine for? Why'd you come?"

"Well take a look" Nadie said as she pointed out the damage to the other ship. "It will sink soon so we needed a new one"

"And you listen to me and me alone." He said glaring at her as he pointed to the wheel. "You steer the ship to whatever city you've had your mark on...but know if you kill anyone I'll kill you in return."

"Deal" Nadie said. She wasn't to fond of the idea but she had the ship so that was all that mattered. She ordered one of her men to take the wheel and head to the destination.

"Guess thats one way to do it..." He mumbled as he headed down into the Captain's room, calling her to come after him. In the captain's room was simply a chair, a table, and a map of the world on the table. "Where are we headed?"

Nadie walked and and looked at the map. "Here" she said, pointing to a harbor 30 miles north.

Back
Top Bottom