Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamer's Plot Thread [Updated 10/29]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WritingxDreamer

Planetoid
Genre Thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17522

Hello~ This is just a place for plots that come to mind that I am particularly in the mood to Role-Play. If you're interested in any of these I would love you forever. You can feel free to add suggestions.

PM me if you are interested.

Super Genius x Strong Girl

In a post apocalyptic world, The government has crumbled under the weight of the uncertain future. A single man has risen to power, and he refers to himself as the messiah of the new world. With sheer force he has slowly spread his control over the now crumbled nations. He uses the lack of discipline and resources to exert his dominance over the crumbled stability of the world. However, there are a quick growing group of rebels known as the Gullveig, a name which was chosen due to it's mythological significance of rebirth. The Gullveig hope to give the strength to the people to stand above the Messiah on their own feet, and rebuild the world from the ashes of it's destruction.

The ultimate object of the ongoing struggle between the two groups is a single mineral known as evermore. Shortly after the world's destruction it was discovered as a power source, one that was said to be infinite. However, shortly after it was discovered the only piece of evermore was stolen from the government and only small shards of its existence remained. The shards were enough to power a city, but whoever could find the source would be in control of the most powerful energy source left. The Messiah wishes it for himself, to give power to his growing dominance, while the Gullveig desire it for the sake of the world and the people left living in it.

One of members of the Gullveig is a 21 year old girl named Gwendolyn Matthews. Hardened by the cold reality of the war, she puts her life on the line daily to supply food and medicine for the suffering people. She unknowingly is thrust into the middle of the struggle because of the pendant she wears around her neck. Unknown to anyone, including herself, the strange stone she wears around her neck is the stolen trace of evermore.

One day she is stranded alone in the desert after her cargo transport was attacked by the Messiah's soldiers. Left to die, she finds herself rescued by an unlikely third party, a man who goes by the name of Osiris, The Egyptian God of Death. He associated with neither the Messiah or the Gullveig and his entire persona, including his real name, remains a mystery. Unlike the other soldiers and rebels, who rely on mostly brute strength, Osiris is a self-proclaimed super genius. He uses his smarts to create machines and other inventions that have allowed him to survive on his own since he was a child. Due to that fact, some would refer to him as a mad.

Osiris recognizes almost instantly the stone that is around the neck of the girl he saved on a whim. He understands just as much as anyone how the source of power could benefit him. He wants to use it to his own advantage, but first he has to figure out how to gain the trust of the girl, which shouldn't be as hard as it seems.

This RP could go a variety of ways, and you could develop Osiris to be any kind of genius you'd like. He could work together with Gwendolyn to gain her trust, or keep her captive to try and break her mentality into giving him the power source. I just like the concept of a guy who relies on his intelligence and a girl who relies on her willpower~

God of Order x Human Girl x God of Chaos

As the title suggests, this will involve you playing two male characters, as the plot is very heavy on a love triangle. If you could manage this, and enjoy it, I think I could have a whole lot of fun with this rp.. And I would probably love you forever too ;)

Leanne Mitchell's life has never been normal. Upon looking at her, one wouldn't think that anything in her life was out of the ordinary.. except for the fact that her best friend is the god of order. Leanne's managed to keep herself out of his second life for the most part, until his rival god, the god of destruction showed up in town. She thought that, just like every other time trouble had shown up, she would be able to avoid it. However, when she gets tricked into accepting a gift from the god of chaos, she finds out that doing so binds her to him and makes her his familiar.

As his familiar, he is able to communicate with her telepathically, gift her with supernatural powers similar to his own, and use her body as a source of power for himself. For a god like himself who primarily resides in the underworld, in order to maintain his human form and linger among the humans he must tie himself to her. With this, he can energize himself by being in her presence, or even moreso with physical contact.

Leanne gets stuck in the supernatural crossfire between gods and the mythological creatures they control. On a daily basis she becomes hunted by things she thought fictional, just for the chance to cut off the god of chaos's power source and either rid the world of him, or gain the power for themselves. On top of all that, it doesn't help that her best friend is becoming increasingly jealous of his rival god's closeness to her.

I really like this RP for the possibilities of action and mystery tied in with the struggle between romance and pure lust due to the large difference between the two gods. It could really go either way for her. She could be saved by the budding romance between her and her best friend, or fall into the circle of lust with the god of chaos, which of course could even change his mischievous ways a bit.. due to his having to protect her.

Demon x Human(Summoner)

In this universe, many gifted children go to school to learn the art of summoning demons that reside in a parallel universe. They use these demons as their own personal servants, or to fight against one another in a show of power. Most summoners can only manage to call forth D-Class or C-Class demons, which are weak demons with no real physical form or free will. The more advanced summoners can summon either B or A-Class demons. These demons have physical forms, and have will, but any gifted Summoner can control them with ease.

In attempt to make a name for herself, Emmalee, a young summoner tries to summon a B-class demon. However, she fails and manages to call forth an S-class Demon. S-Class demons are said to be impossible to control, they have physical human forms built with the ultimate allure, strong wills that are next to impossible to crack, and to top it all off.. they are said to feed on the souls of summoners. Emmalee manages to impress the demon with her young age and strong will, and he agrees to do her bidding until the day she cracks completely under his will. When that day comes, he will feed on her soul. She has no plans for that to happen, and is determined to fight against his will until the day she dies. Of course, no one said it was going to be easy. He'll take any chance he can get to toy with her mind and body, but staying in the human world for too long comes at the risk of becoming too human-like himself.​

RE: Dreamer's Plot Thread

Bump to revive this plot, I am itching for a role-play right now.. and I would love to do this one c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom