Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving FxF RP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Fire

Romance Freak, Cuddly Kitten
Hello everyone! I have been away for a few months so it is time to start anew. On my last RP interest thread, I had only had listed some pairings that I could do but now... I am expanding my horizons and looking for situations in general. I adore FxF RP's and that is what I feel the most comfortable with so with that in mind, here are the types of RP's that I would like to play out:

I adore Modern and Sci Fi RP's and I would love to create a world or a situation with you that we both can enjoy. The more that we can talk about things in the beginning, the better that I will enjoy things. I am usually the sub in most RP's if it involves a Mistress x Slave or something to that effect so please do not expect me to play a domme girl... I tried before and just can not be convincing enough to play that type of girl.

I adore romantic RP's that take a while to develop... smut is fun but don't expect that to last very long. I love something that can be long term and someone that can communicate with me OOC to help us see where we would like the RP to go towards. Communication is important to me but I also understand about RL too... I have one as well.

The only hard no's that I have are:
Incest (Making love to my sister or any family member feels icky to me)
Overbearing Dommes (I can only go so far for my mistress, my girls do have limits)
The usual hardcore limits (No Scat, Vore, Gore, Watersports... you get the idea)

Other than those, I would love to talk about scenarios that we can play out. Lately, I am craving role reversal RP's in which My girl is someone that should be in charge but is not when your girl comes in and slowly "breaks" my girl down to be her lover and who knows from there.

I look forward to hearing from you all soon! *Smiles and Hugs*

I can also RP by IM if you can catch me... Please send me your IM names in PM (I have all of the messengers but prefer YIM). Love to discuss some possible RP's with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom