Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ash's Requests [More Plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshadelMG

Planetoid
Greetings!

Let's get the easy stuff out of the way first, hmm?

Ash's Role Play Basics

Getting To Know Me:

I'm an artist and writer at heart who was pretty much raised around technology. I tend to enjoy scenes and plots that have a bit of magic incorporated into them, simply because I roleplay to escape the mundane. I am more than capable of multi-tasking and I am capable of playing just about anything my mind can wrap around.

I respect the English language and have very, very little tolerance for people who refuse to at least try to have a grasp of sentence structure and spelling. There's a difference between someone who doesn't know, and someone who just doesn't care. Don't be the second one. That said, I'm a paragraph writer. I might drop down to a few sentences if I am truly trapped and have no clue how to respond, but other than that, I'm likely writing paragraphs.

In the course of my time (several years) here, I have learned what will annoy me and what I like when it comes to a prospective partner-in-writing. I am looking for entertainment and the stretching of my writing boundaries. If I place a topic in this thread, I will always be interested in it. It doesn't matter if I'm currently playing the same plot with other people, I am always up for doing it again with someone else. People all write differently. That's what I like to play with.

Please don't message me just asking if I'm interested, or up for RP. If you read the thread, you know I am. Please don't ask me to go find a picture for a character for you to look at while we RP. I'm not that type of writer, and don't have the time. Please don't message me with 'I'm interested' and expect me to piece things together. Please have at least some idea of what you'd like to do with a plotline if it's mine, even if you've got another idea that happens to involve it or twist it. Finally, please don't message me, keep in touch long enough to get a few posts started, and then disappear without word. Communication is key: treat me the way you want to be treated, or don't waste our time.

My characters are varied and realistic. The ones that I RP are completely random (save for like... two), and sometimes you might end up playing across someone who you don't like. It's okay to say “I don't think this combination will work,” after some interaction. I am malleable, and a new character is just as new to me as it is you, but do not tell me “I'll only play this if the character isn't ugly.” That's a one way ticket to never getting a response again. I tailor the plots around what we come up with. The people are something else entirely, and my idea of beauty is not the same as yours, your dogs, or the woman down the street.

Personal Notes (Or, Ways To Turn Me Off):

I do not tolerate extensive chatspeak. If you message me with a great degree of chatspeak in your opening introduction, I will do one of two things depending on my mood. I will either very gently tell you that I do not play with those who do not make the effort, or I will bluntly tell you that I am not a messenger service, and you need to use that knowledge that underpaid teachers tried to drill into your head. In this manner, I am very possibly incredibly elitist and a bitch. I do not engage in erotic stories with children, and if my teenage sisters know better than to shorten entire sentences down to singular letters, then you should, too.

If you remove me from your friend's list (and I can tell this on some messengers) because we have a difference of opinion or I refuse to play your particular kink out with you at that moment? I will block you. I will actually waste the space on my friend's list to keep you in a little blocked hole so that I am reminded of why I will not be accepting another friend request from you. I do not play the tantrum game. That is for children. Once you remove me and flounce off, you are gone. Second chances are for friends.

Methods of Contact & Play:

You can get in touch with me in a variety of ways:

PM: AshadelMG // AIM: grammer.rp // Skype: diamond_soul.andenia // G-Mail: grammer.rp@gmail.com //

I really prefer to play-by-post rather than in real time. To that end, I will happy carry on in a thread in the Blue Moon RP section, by E-Mail, or by Google Docs. Google Docs is preferred, and all you need is a G-Mail account to use it.

Otherwise, I prefer to play on Skype due to the larger word count it offers, though AIM is an option. Until the PM inbox is made much larger, RP by PM is out.

When you message me on AIM or Skype, please make sure you tell me who you are and why you are messaging me. I block anyone who messages me with, "Hi/Hey/How R U?" If you want to catch my attention quickly and make sure I'll respond, then a simple, "Hello, this is <insert name here> from Blue Moon. I saw your ad and I'd like to speak to you about some ideas that might work for both of us," works wonders. Ideally, you will actually come to me with some ideas. Hopefully.

Ash's Kinks

The F-list I share between all the characters I make is here.

What I'm Looking For - Kinks Edition:

Character Development - I love this. Yes, I consider it a kink because it's so god damned rare these days that I feel dirty for just mentioning it. Yes, I will choose a roleplay that has the possibility of character development over a one shot any day of the week. I like putting characters through the flames. I am a brutal and sadistic writer to my own characters, breaking them down so that my readers can see their strengths, and I love other writers who are the same. I like creating stories, I like building worlds, and if you like the same thing too, then we can have a lot of fun together for a very, very long time.

Sexual Tension – Sexual tension is defined as a social phenomenon that occurs when two people interact and one or both feel sexual desire, but the sex never actually happens. Well, I like the tension and the sex, so my idea of this is just a little different than by the book. I plop mild fear into here, because it doubles it up and makes it all the more irresistible to me. The tension between two people who really want to go at it, but neither knows how to start it or even if doing so would even be a good thing to do at all. That moment of tension when your back is against the wall, and you aren't certain if they're about to hurt you or make you feel better than you've ever felt before.

D/s - My characters are usually submissive. I do not play shrinking violets in the least, my girls require a firm hand and a stronger will than their own to keep them in place. My characters respond far better to a dominant that can use sexual tension to his advantage rather than force.

Teasing - Leave them wanting more. Make them writhe, squirm, or beg! Don't give them anything, make them wait. Most of my girls are patient, and the foreplay can last over the course of days/week before they finally snap and go for what they want.

Rough Play - Bite, scratch, leave the bruises of your fingers on their hips. Pull their hair, make them forget where the line between pleasure and pain is, because it's just a wall of ecstasy. If the neighbors aren't getting ready to call the authorities by the time the end is near, then it isn't rough enough!

Threat of Pregnancy - A pleasant point of humiliation for quite a few of my characters, and something that can get them off without them really understanding why. The idea of carrying the child of a race not their own, or the threat of a particularly ruthless night ending up in forever binding their mind to the pleasure and pain.

Anal Sex - Most of my girls enjoy this immensely. There's a few who haven't experienced it yet, so they have no opinion either way.

Stupid Amounts of Cum - Balls don't hold that much, I know! Thankfully, it's a world full of magic, potions, and elixirs... so trouble can start. My girls, the sexually active ones at least, have a healthy love for cum and desire it greatly.

Internal Cumshot - Yes, inside. The more cum, the better.

Cum Inflation - If the last two kinks listed weren't enough, then maybe this'll get it through. This doubles up with the threat of pregnancy one. Make them look like they're already carrying a kid or two! Oh, the humiliation...

Humiliation - This one has to be approached carefully, silly as it sounds. Different girls have different ideas of humiliation. Some of them like being made to service others publicly while their main man watches. Some like being made to play with themselves in public. Some like dirty things to be whispered into their ears while they're being fucked, made to view themselves as little more than playthings for their lover's amusement.

Force - Less pleasure, more pain. If you need to teach a girl how to deepthroat and she's not going deep enough or fast enough? Grab her head and fuck. Mental and emotional force are good as well; coercion if you can find something to work with will do just fine.

Dirty Talk - Call her a whore or slut. Use graphic language, make her weep if you want to. They get tighter that way.

Beast- If it resembles an animal or has animal parts, it falls under here. Canines are a preference, with a naughty fondness for a good knot and tie. Other animals are welcome, though one might have to go with a bit of imagination if we can't figure out what kind of dick the darn thing would have...

Incest - I've got a decent kink for twins (boy/girl), but a brother/sister pair or mother/son would be okay as well. Father/daughter really depends on my mood.

Romance – There's something to be said for a good romance. Whether it's the bring you roses and moonlit walks on the beach, or something else a little darker? That's up to the persons involved.

Power Play – Generally, I am totally okay with designated D/s couples, but I have to admit that there can be a certain charm when the power struggle happens. Done well, it can be a ton of fun.

Aftercare – This certainly isn't required on either side, but it can add to the relationship that forms.

We can discuss other kinks as well, but I will not do anything involving gore, gorean, vore, death, scat, or watersports.

Ash's Fandoms and Fantasies

What I'll Gladly Play:

I think every girl enjoys a little magic and prettiness to play with. To that end, I enjoy playing elves and faeries, mermaids and angels, and even shapeshifters of all sorts. I'm not afraid to pluck up a vampire or ghost for a little supernatural fun, either! Pirates, dancers, prostitutes and even business women are not beyond my capabilities. I can be tempted into playing animals, but most would be like those from Narnia and the like; intelligent, able to communicate, and more than likely able to shift their shape to something a little more humanoid.

I am more than happy to play either a submissive character or a dominant one. I will also gladly be the guiding DM if you wish, but you are still required to have opinions on an OOC basis. I can direct, but I will not do all the work.

I will happily customize a lady to something you would enjoy, to a point. Are you craving a pale red-head with curves that cause accidents? Sure! A dark-skinned beauty with the muscle control of a dancer? Groovy! Give me hints, and I can work it out for you.

What I Won't Play:

Unless the situation calls for it during a scene, I don't enjoy playing things that lack sentient thought. I probably won't be the brainless tentacle monster that milks orgasm after orgasm from you, and I won't play a long-term hypnosis victim. Basically, if my ability to be creative for a long amount of time is impaired, I won't enjoy the role-play, and then we'll have a problem.

This doesn't mean that those bits can't be put in! If two fae are fucking around with magic and a spell changes one of them into a ravenous tentacle monster for an hour, that's fine. If a therapist goes a little dark and places a hypnosis trigger on a female patient, and uses that word to turn her into a wanton little slut with no inhibitions until she orgasms? That's also fine.

I refuse to customize a woman down to the utter inches and centimeters. You can give me hair color, eye color, even skin color. You can describe them as fit or chubby. But I will not make a woman with titanic tits and an ass that would need wheelbarrows to feasibly move, with no personality at all. Nope.

-

Ash's Plots

Please Read This:

All of the below plots are ones that I'm offering up. They are not the only ones that I will do, and though many of them are separated into categories, there is nothing at all restricting them from being changed to a different genre, or even combined with another one. There are a lot of plots, and I'm constantly adding more when I get the sudden urge to write more things.

In addition: Any of these can have the gender roles swapped. I just wrote them down straight from my mind, but there is nothing stopping me from being the rescuer or antagonist. Just make sure you let me know that is what you want.

Key:
* - Mild Interest
** - Moderate Interest
*** - High Interest
**** – Craving!​

High Fantasy Plots:

**** A Memory of Hope:

A sweet hearted and pure dancer runs afoul of a man with the worst intentions for her, but as things come to a boiling point, both are torn through a portal that drops them in an unfamiliar place and time. Forced to rely on each other, the two form a tenuous friendship just to survive. Will they make it back to their own time and place, or will their new world swallow them whole?

**** The Whore and The Guard:

Taking a little inspiration from Snow White, a young woman has spent the last two years as the secret mistress for a wealthy king. While not warming his bed, she spends her time entertaining the castle with her skills in dancing and singing, drawing the attention of one of the Elite Guard, those beholden only to the King and to their god. When the jealous queen gets word of the affair and demands the mistress be killed, the king sends the girl away with the Guard, hoping it will be enough to get her away before the queen can have her killed. Though it is his strength she needs to survive, her own quick wit and social knowledge proves just as valuable... and leads to a dangerous dance between loyalty and lust.

**** The Missing Emotion: [Extremely Popular, Have a Secondary Ready]
Disgusted with the mortal races, a minor goddess turns on those who worship her and ignore their pleas. Angered by her callous disregard for those who depend on the light she brings, the Triumverate lock her abilities, taking up a priestess who worshipped her as her replacement. Unable to read the wicked priestess as the ex-goddess can, she is banished to back to the mortal plane amidst a war her very ignorance caused. Captured and sold as nothing more than a slave, she attempts to convince a man who has nothing left that love and compassion are worth saving, while her replacement plans to destroy it all for good. Can she pierce the wall of indifference the soldier has put up around him and convince him to help her? Or will he treat her only as what she is to him, and watch the world burn?

*** Blood and Thunder:
The elements favor the willful draenei woman, but not enough to rescue her when trapped by the enemy. A proper prisoner of war, she's taken from her comforts and thrown to his mercies, used and abused as nothing more than the cobblestone she is to him. He tempts her with freedom, releasing her bonds to let her run free, only to catch her again and beat her back into submission as his slave, pet, and whore. Not one to be broken, she decides to win her freedom the proper way - by his love, or his death.

*** Pacts of Necessity:
In the midst of a war, Essia sends a messenger to the lands of the necromancer in a last ditch effort to save her people. She is beyond surprised when her request is not only fulfilled, but done so without harm. The war ends as the dark elven male's forces surge through her beloved city and eliminate her opponent... but when the city is saved and the Lord Necromancer appears to collect on his payment, Essia realizes her messenger made a grave mistake!

** The Demon's Bride:

She'd never sparked the interest of men on the mortal plane, or at least none that would care to admit affections for the frumpy looking girl who scurries from work to classes and then back home like a mouse. But when she's kidnapped from the mortal realm and brought to the realm of demons, she finds herself locked in a battle of wills with a demon king who is determined to make her his, and has the entire realm to help with the breaking.

** In The Demon Castle:

She came to the castle in the guise of a simple human girl. Dark of skin and hair, she was an exotic beauty that was surpassed often by those who walked the castle itself. Hired by the Master, a mysterious being who is never seen and only heard, she is the one who tends to the kitchens, cleans the messes that are made, and when required... is little more than a plaything for the desires of the varied creatures that walk over the castle drawbridge. But she isn't human at all, and her true race is something despised and revered, and it's a secret that is bound to come out sometime...

Modern:

*** Business Not As Usual:

She's a workaholic with the sense of humor better suited to a clam. Tired of her reclusive behavior, her friends drag her to a club in an effort to get her to mingle. That's where she sees him first. The next time she sees him, it's in a box in an alley. So she brings him home, unwilling to see him starve - or worse. "It's only for a few days," she says...

** The Color of Death:
She's always wanted to be alive again. The world of darkness has become little more than a passing fancy, and her overbearing kin have made her feel trapped beyond belief. Determined to see the sun again, she purchases a male slave who claims to know someone who can take back her immortality, and give her the life she never wanted to leave, for a price.

**** The Ugly Duckling:
It started as a joke, really. They dared him, the 'hottest' guy in school, to ask out the girl that no one would touch or even speak to. He knew the one. She sat in the back of the class, took her notes, answered questions when asked with a voice that was considered at most to be cute. They called her 'Ducky' and it wasn't in the most flattering of tones. Not one to back down from a dare, he asks her out, and is struck dumb when she politely declines. As rumors rage about her questionable sexuality, he seeks to find out her reasons... and gets far more than he bargained for.

*** Built to Last:
He's just another guy without the luck that most seem to have. Horrible when it comes to the fairer sex, he decides to try and build a girl of his own, someone who will stand by him and love him for who he is, and not what lies in his wallet. Everything is made to order, but when he boots her up for the first time, he finds that sometimes, there's only so much you can control!

*** The Other Side of the Tracks:
Lani Heartswood hasn't had the greatest life. She's a high-school dropout who ended up paying for her family's welfare with her body, only to be forgotten by the very people she only wanted to help. So now she works the streets, selling her body for just a bed and the next day's worth of cigarettes and booze. Until she makes a mistake, and takes the wrong hit. Badly beaten and left to die in the rain on the street corner of one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in her city, Lani wakes to find herself warm, dry, and fantastically pain free. Her rescuer is a rich man known for his strict and fair ways, and he offers her the chance to stay in his home as a guest, as long as she reforms. Lani discovers that it's easier to say than do, and the sexual tension between the two is bound to hit a breaking point sooner than later!

*** Sex Education

Through a fluke in hiring, Tessa has landed herself as the sole female teacher at an all boys academy. She gets the fun task of explaining the birds and the bees to boys who are rich, privileged, and have been doing things she can only begin to imagine. It's not long before one of the boys finds out that the pretty little teacher is innocent, and the boys - in singles and in groups - decide to give their own brand of sex ed.

*** Hot For Teacher

Bookish and reclusive, Stacy Winters wakes up in the morning and gets ready for school like every teacher does. In her thirties, she deals with the hormone charged ranks of the senior class. One of her class, whether by dare or completely willingly, has started to pay far more attention to her than she is comfortable with, but he's awfully persistent...

*** For Whom The Bell Tolls

It's a rainy winter evening when he sees her, curled up in an alley looking half starved and nearly dead. Despite his misgivings, there's something that strikes him about her that makes it impossible to leave her there to die. Whether it's the passing thought of how he'd feel if someone left him, or the thought that she would be company for a lonely soul, he takes her in and nurses her back to health. Suddenly, his luck seems to turn for the better, but it's only a matter of time before things start happening, and he finds himself in the middle of a battle between good and evil, and realizes what it is he's really saved![/font]

*** Roommates:

They've been living together through college, with separate rooms and separate lives. Brief talks have them with similar interests, but neither seems to be very close. But urges are urges, and when both continue to fail in their separate relationships, it's only a matter of time before one approaches the other for fun, willing or not.

**** All Work and Little Play...:

It wasn't exactly their fault. At the time, getting married seemed the right thing to do... but two dominant personalities clashed everywhere, especially in the bedroom. Sandra finds herself at work more and more, leaving her husband to care for their toddler while she makes every excuse to avoid slipping back into a lie. If only she could find a young man who wouldn't mind a little fun on the side...

(This could potentially be a ton of fun as a double-cheating scenario. Sandra attracts a young man who has played at being dominant for his girlfriend, but he really prefers to be on the bottom. Things happen, girlfriend finds out and goes to Sandra's husband to tattle, only to find out that he's everything she's ever wanted. Lots of potential for romance, pregnancy, illicit sex, heartbreak, and fun drama.)

Medieval:

*** Stolen Blades:
Unwilling to become just another breeder in her society, she steals the blade of her father and sneaks into a caravan that has stopped into her town for the night. Unknown to her, this caravan is headed for war, and by the time she is discovered, they're too far from home to run her back. Determined to prove that she can hold her own, she begs the men to train her. They laugh, but one takes her under his wing, dealing with her ineptitude and treating her as he would a fellow soldier. After a skirmish that leaves her wounded, he beings to realize that he doesn't see her as just 'another one of the boys.' Can he convince her of his honorable intentions, or will he be forced to bring out the darker side of his psyche to win the independent woman over?

*** Ebon Scale, Azure Eye:
His kind have nearly been wiped to extinction, and most now cower in caves far from the rest of mankind. He remains, silently plotting the destruction of the kingdom that has destroyed his once-home. On one rainy night, a wounded girl stumbles into his cave. When she finally sleeps, he takes pity on her and heals her wounds before flying out to feed. In the morning she is gone, and he goes about his brooding as if nothing ever happened. When she returns again, and makes it very clear she plans to stay, he is forced to reveal himself... and finds that his new cave-mate is not at all afraid of him!

*** Slave To Beasts:

A caravan of slaves is attacked while traveling to city, and only one survives the onslaught. Found by a denizen of the area, an anthro of a forest tribe, the woman is taken in and cared for until she returns to health. She ends up as a servant to the one who found her, and he has to decide whether to take her for his own and breed her, or give her over to the tribe as public breeding material.

*** What We Must Do:

With a violent war brewing on the horizon, an ailing king makes a painful decision. Marrying his daughter to the closest ally seems like a fantastic idea, but they are savages with different customs than the refined woman, and the proceedings hardly start on the right foot. Still, if the two can hardly win the war in their own bedroom, how can they hope to win the war that will annihilate them both?

Incest-y Fun Plots: [I'm pretty tired of these, but willing to do them if you can bring something super creative to the table. Try combining them with another plot for best effect.]

*** Refuse to Forgive, Refuse to Forget:

Kaleigh wanted just one thing. She never considered that making that single little wish could be turned so horribly, horribly wrong. When the desire to live out from under her brother's shadow leads to him being forgotten by absolutely everyone who knew them both. His job in ruins, his marriage in shambles, his beloved pregnant wife screaming rape, he returns to the one place he feels that he could be safe and discovers what his younger sister has done. Angered, he makes a promise to himself that needs no genie: Kaleigh will replace everything taken from him, herself.

*** Just Out of Sight:

Everything she loved was taken from her in one horrible moment. She watched from the shadows as her husband pulled from their children, her son's grades dropped, and her daughter's behavior turned dangerous... all to forget the pain of losing their mother. Sacrificing her metaphorical wings, she's given a new body and is taken in by the family that was once her own as a maid with full intentions on fixing what is broken in a way that might just end up with her trading in the halo for horns.

*** All Grown Up:

Allison swore off all men when her husband left her and their toddler son, and the years passed with her becoming a devoted single mother to a boy soon grown into a handsome young man. Yet the closeness becomes distance as he finds himself frequent company with lovely young women his age and she's looking at him in whole new ways.

*** It's Been So Long, Brother:

She was only sixteen when she got pregnant, and her entire family shunned her except one. He's sent cards for her and her son for every birthday and Christmas, and though they haven't seen each other since the day she was kicked from the home, that doesn't stop him from answering her pleas for help when her nineteen year old son gets out of hand. It's a bittersweet reunion as he moves in and assumes a supportive role for the emotional wreck that is his baby sister, and he finds out just how much control she's lost over her son.

*** The Surrogate:

It starts with a mysterious letter offering more than a fair amount of wealth for what seems to be just a little bit of effort. "We want a child," is all that is really said aside from the obscene amount of money offered. Desperation might play just a little bit into the agreement to take the job. That the needy couple turns out to be twin sisters is just the first of many surprises discovered while in the employ of two women who prefer to keep things... in the family.

Random:

** LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS! /RIFFTRACK [Limited to First Come, First Serve who make it INTERESTING. Bring Secondary Plot, Just in Case]

Travel to the top with a gathering of anthromorphic pokemon! Dominate your companions and set them on sexual battles with other pokemon and their keepers. All fun, lots of amusement.

Ending Notes:

If you've gotten through all that, then great. Zap me a PM or poke me on a messenger to talk.

I saw that youd be interested in sci-fi fantasy. Before I collaborate an idea, I would like to know if you are interested in a Mass Effect RP?

I'm not familiar with the ME universe, unfortunately! I'm afraid I'd be fairly too dependent to do a scenario that involved such.

Skylar23 said:
I saw that youd be interested in sci-fi fantasy. Before I collaborate an idea, I would like to know if you are interested in a Mass Effect RP?

Any updates that you might wish to add? Something fresh in mind with lots of ideas to bounce back and forth?

Ugly Duckling, Missing Emotion, and Be My Dream seem like they would be good. What would the minor goddess be for in the second one?

And now I'm back... from outer space...

I was going to make a whole new thread, but I just edited my first post instead. A whole bunch of new plots were thrown up, including some new incest-y ones that can be played with if that's your thing. I'm really, really not kidding about the 'bring your A-Game' bit. I love creative, energetic writers.

This week is finals week for me, so if you don't hear from me for a day or two, just imagine someone smashing their face into a drawing table.

... and bump.

cardshark039 said:
Hot ideas, far too many rules to take you seriously.

If the cardinal rules of "respect, communicate, and enjoy" are too much to be taken seriously, then something tells me neither of us are losing out on much.

Having to spell them out just shows how many people have tried to bend them. To each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom