Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Sweethearts ( Wolfyyy and Sweet Angel Jocelyn )

Leigh sighed into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of his hands moving over her body. This wasn't the usual feeling of a boy groping at her, it was soft, and comfortable. The girl responded instantly to the touch, moving her body to press tighter to his.

He didn't actually touch her, which she would be glad for later, her first time shouldn't be in the rain on a beach. It was nice, but she wanted a little more thought into it. So, she didn't push for more touching as he kissed her more.

She kissed him back, opening to the kiss, if not so much to going further than where they were. Her mouth moved with his, her tongue dancing with his.

He considered going bolder with his hand movements, but somehow, he didn't continue to pursue. She was too precious. At least, he didn't wish to put her in any sort of dilemma. And he was actually surprised he managed to hold back. He felt proud of himself. He eventually moved his thumb towards her chin lightly, pressing it lightly, breaking the kiss gently.

" .. Thats all that you'll get for now.. " He whispered softly while she remained closely leaned to him, teasing her as he knows he has given her just enough, to let her get a glimpse of how it is like to get intimate with him, and what he has to offer, yet short enough to perhaps, keep her wanting more.

Leigh was starting to get lost even further into the kiss. She was so into the kiss, that she barely noticed his hand moving from her ribs, or his hand going to her chin. She groaned when he broke the kiss, and found, for the first time ever, she was the one that had lost control.

"Oh yeah?" She asked, pushing herself up. "Just another little treat from you?" She teased him gently, moving to sit astride him. She did want more, but she wasn't going to act like it. She was going to be the cool little tease that she had been so often before.

Rain continued to shower her, making her more aware of where they were. "We shouldn't stick around here long, should we?" She asked with a small smile.

" Oh yeah. The weekends have barely begun and you wouldn't want to fall sick. " He dusted some bits of the wet sands off from him, getting up to his feet, while reaching out his hand and grabbed on the girl's smaller palm, helping her up on her feet along as well.

His hands continued to hold on her little ones, as it is becoming a little bit of a natural habit for him to make sure that the girl is close to him at all times when she is around with him. " Do you wanna head somewhere indoors and perhaps washup or something? Or do you wish to stay under the rain for abit longer? " He asked, while guiding her towards the forest, seeking shelter under the canopy.

Leigh let the man pull her up, and then she went to brush her hand over her own hips. "I think we should head to shelter." She said, looking around. "I have a terrible immune system." She explained, wrinkling her nose cutely.

"Though... I don't have any other clothes to wear.. Do you have any shirts at your house that would help cover me while my clothes dry?" She asked, following him toward the forest.

" I have loads of shirts. Its just, they are all a little too big for you. But heck, I'd love to see you dressed up in some over-sized T-shirt. I bet you'll look cute in them." He grinned, as he guides her along the dirt path where they entered from.

They got out of the forest in no time. He guided her to a steep grassy slope which look almost impossible to climb and stopped. He then turned to her, and without giving her time to anticipate his move, he lifted her petite body in his arms to the front of him, letting her rest her body on his chest.

" I'm lazy. And I'm just going to take the short cut. My place is located just at the top of this so.. hold on tight. " He started working his way up the tiny hill. He was moving at a slow, constant speed, his feet cautiously digging holes to setup the foundation on each of his step before taking each leap. He eventually managed to reach the peak with much effort. He was panting slightly at the end, slowly letting the girl down on her feet. His legs looked shaky for abit.

" Well, you're definately heavier than what I expected. " He teased, before guiding her along the familiar road bent, then reaching his place. He opened the door to this house, before turning to her, " Ladies first. " He smiled.

Leigh winked at Aaron as he lead them through the forest. Of course she'd look cute in an over-sized T-shirt. And she figured that maybe she'd give him a nice little view.

The girl gave a startled gasp as she was lifted to his chest, and she instantly wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "You are just showing off because I called you old." She accused, letting him carry her up. "Don't hurt yourself." She warned about halfway up when she could feel him starting to shake.

"Oh..." She playfully slapped his arm. "If you don't like the way my body is, don't touch." She advised, still teasing him. She was hoping to make him cringe at the very thought of not touching her.

Inside the house, the girl smiled. "Great." She turned to him. "How about that shirt?" She asked. "I will just change in whatever room you want me to."

He did indeed cringe at the thought of not being able to touch the girl when she teasingly threaten to deprive him off something he probably couldn't live without for the days, months and probably, years ahead.

" Nope! I like your body just the way it is. Its perfect! " He was quick to address the issue, which moments later, began to regret doing it, as he cursed himself quietly for revealing his weakness so easily to the girl. He could only pray now that she isn't as evil to abuse that weakness to her advantage.

" Well, the shirts are all in the cabinet in my room. " He spoke while closing the door behind. " And since my clothes are in my room as well, should I.. join you as well? " He grinned cheekishly, as his teasings went up a notch.

Leigh laughed softly when he told her that he liked her body just fine. She knew then that she hadn't lost all the control when they were kissing. It gave her plenty of ideas to keep the attractive senior from going too far.

"You can join me." She said with a smile as she ran her fingers through her hair. "And get me the shirt, and then I will go ahead and change in the bathroom." She offered, smiling innocently up at him. "Wouldn't want to harm either of our morals." She said, walking toward his room and laughing softly to herself.

He couldn't be more amused at the girl's cunningness and cheekiness. He never felt so defeated before to a girl, needless to say, Leigh, who is a few years younger than him. He one of the campus most confident and popular boy and yet, he felt like he couldn't quite control this girl despite putting his best effort to blind her with his charm. It kind of annoys him. And yet, her haughtiness is ironically a factor that draws him to her.

He frowned when she managed to rebuttal his tease. He didn't saw that coming. But he was determine to make sure he has a fair share of power this 'power stuggle' between the two of them.

" Here you go. " He opened his cabinet, allowing her to browse through his collection of shirts. " Take your pick, Princess. "

Leigh smiled as she looked at the collection of shirts. She was going to just reach for a normal t-shirt, until she saw the oxford shirt. It was perfect for her. Her hand struck out and she brought it to her quickly. "I'll meet you in the living room when you are done then, I guess." She said slightly cheerfully as she turned and hurried from the room.

The white oxford shirt went over her bra-less body when she was in the bathroom. She'd pealed off all but her soft white underwear, and had slipped into the shirt. She left the first five buttons from the top undone, so that he could easily see that she wasn't wearing a bra. After hanging up her jeans and shirt over the shower, she left the bathroom and made her way to the living room.

Aaron finished changing up first. The moment she closed the bathroom door, he removed his shirt and jeans, hanging them by a cloth hanger. He removed his brief as well since it is all wet and it felt uncomfortable, tossing it into the laundry bucket.

He got himself a sleeveless white top, and a basketball shorts. He didn't bother putting on a new underwear beneath since he has always been used to not wearing it at home. Besides, the silky fabric of the basketball shorts that he always wear at home felt way more comfortable. Of course, this leave a certain part of his body more vulnerable and obvious, in the event something get its attention.

He rested against the couch, arms spreaded apart as he slumped against the bouncy couch lazily. It didn't take long before he sees Leigh making her way down the stairs. His mouth hang open for abit as he noticed the girl left the five buttons undone, mix emotions welling up himself him. He hated Leigh for being so mean. He knew she was definately dressing herself up like that on purpose. He tried hard to pretend as if he isn't quite affected, or even noticing her. But his eyes just couldn't stop betraying him, as it attempts to steal bits of glances every now and then.

" Well, you certainly took quite sometime to change.. " He couldn't think of anything better to say. His mind was still in a bit of a mess.

Leigh smiled at the boy who was looking at her like he needed to see more and more. It was definitely thrilling to know that he liked what he saw. Still, she knew that if she wasn't careful, he'd get tired of her teasing. So, she planned for the little skin show to be the last of the teasing.

"Sorry. I wanted to make sure that my clothes would dry without wrinkling." She told him, taking a seat beside him. "So..." She thought of something to say, suddenly feeling like she'd put herself out of her league. "What's next on this big date?" Was all that she could think to say to him.

" Oh. So I see you're expecting something more, hmm? " He grinned at the opportunity as the girl finally played her cards wrongly. He leaned towards the Leigh, his entire body just inches away from her. His eyes soften once more, the gaze that exactly resembles the one he had earlier on her at the beach. His threaded a finger against her cheeks, softly tracing it along the circumferences of her face. The touch was soft and sensuous. His finger eventually traced its way to her lips, playing with it softly.

His face leaned close, the tip of his nose pressing against hers, his heavy breath gushed gently against her face. His one hand began brushing his fingers through her hair before reaching to the back of her head, pushing her head nearer to his. His lips is barely an inch away from her, as he prepares to give Leigh a kiss after all the initial build up.

Leigh laughed softly and shrugged. "I suppose..." She said quietly, when he leaned toward her. She smiled at the closeness of him, wondering what he was going to do. Well, she knew what he was going to do, but she didn't know how far he would go.

When his lips were so close to hers, the girl bit her lip and angled her head. She wanted to kiss him again, but inexperience made her shy. He was teasing her and she liked it, though she wished that he would stop already.

Seeing her head naturally steering up towards him as she anticipates the kiss, he leaned in to give her what she desired. His lips pressed down firmly against hers.

He noticed the way she looked when he was teasing her. She was genuinely into it. He didn't have the heart to disappoint her and decides to just let the young angel win the game of control.

He broke the kiss, whispering into her ears. " Your needs are more important than anything else, my dear " He then turned her around, resting her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He gradually tilt his head down, his lips began leaving soft pecks and nibbles along the length of her sensitive neck. His hands meanwhile, glided down to the bottom, softly brushing against her inner thighs, the T-shirt being slowly lifted up in the process, as his hands went deeper.

Leigh fell into the kiss nicely. She found her arms lifting so that her hands could press against his shoulders, pulling him slightly closer to her.

When he broke the kiss, the girl groaned and licked her lips, her eyes opening slightly. "Oh yeah?" She said as he turned her around. "What are you..." She started when he wrapped his arms around her waist and let his hand move over her thighs. The kisses and nibbles on her neck had her tilting her head to give him better access. "What are your plans?" She asked him when she could speak.

" I don't exactly either. What do you think our plans for the night should be..? " He spoke softly. His hands gradually began gliding its way up from the bottom, the tips of his two fingers took the shape of a 'scissor man', playfully walking it along her sensitive inner thighs, running up furthur and furthur, before stopping short an inch away from the most private region of all.

His hands held both sides of her waist beneath the shirt, slowly sliding up, his hands indulging, feeling the curves of her body. His hands skipped her chest, sliding its way to her shoulders, kneading on them firmly, massaging the length of it. " Must be tired, are you? " He broke the kisses and nibbles, speaking softly once more, before moving his head to the other unattended side of her neck, leaving little bites in patches.

Leigh smiled slightly at his words and shrugged. No one had ever touched her where he was, sliding his hand up her thigh. She wanted to feel more, but at the same time didn't. She was young, and more than a little scared by the thought. But, she was also a woman, and intrigued, and curious, and... Wanting.

His hand stopped and then moved up. She wondered what he would touch, but found him only caressing her skin. The shirt slid up, and she was only half thankful that she had put on underwear. His hands found her shoulders and she gave a soft moan at the massage. "Maybe a little. But that being tired doesn't work for a good date." She commented softly, her lips barely parting as his lips found the other side of her neck.

His hands eventally went down after easing her tensed muscles, fingers threading down to her upper chest, exploring the region previously unventured before. His hands finally hand in contact with her young breasts, cupping them softly. He was slightly amazed at how full it felt despite her tender age.

His hands began massaging her bossoms in circles, fondling them. He guessed this might probably be the first time she has ever gotten so this intimate with a guy, and decides to go delicate on her. His fingers found her pink nips, his tip playfully brushed to and fro against it, occasionally leaving soft pinches as he does, pulling them a little, teasing her.

Leigh found a moan coming from her lips when the hands finally found their way to her breasts. Her head fell back onto his shoulder as her back arched a little. She hadn't been expecting him to touch her like he was, so boldly, but she liked it.

He was right, it was the first time anyone had touched her. That made her nervous, self-conscious, and less inhibited. How was she supposed to hold herself back, anyway? Another moan from the girl, when his fingers pinched and rubbed against her.

His head made its way down from her neck to her shoulders, leaving soft pecks along the length of it. He used his lips as a massage mechanism, pressuring against her shoulder muscles moderately in a chewing motion.

His one hand remained at her bossoms, as he take turns to fondle, to squeeze them. He occasionally attempted to play with her globes with his single, but relatively large hands. His other hand glided out, reaching to the top of her shirt, tugging against the rim of the fabric, streching the collar, pulling both ends of it down to each side of her arms, making the shirt act almost like a tube top, the stretched collar acting as a light form of restrain, keeping Leigh's hands clipped close to her body. He pulled the shirt down just enough to allow her young orbs perk out from the tight confines of the 'tube top', as the sight of his other hand playing liberally with her chest emerged infront of her.

As the shirt gets pulled down, her bottom gets covered more, the lower portion of the shirt acting like a form of skirt for her. He glided his other free hand to the bottom, slittering underneath, his fingers pressing its way up before eventually feeling the cotton panty strap. He began brushing the length of his fingers back and forth against the fabric, which acts as the only thin piece of obsticles between him and her womanhood.

Leigh gasped as her shirt was pulled down and her arms pinned. It was tantalizing, finding herself without any control. She always had the control, but right then, the sexy older man that was kissing her neck and touching her had left her without any control. She found herself wanting him more than she had.

The girl couldn't stop herself from moaning as his one hand continued to feel her breasts, having freed them from the shirt, and his other hand moved between her legs. The legs spread wider, wanting to feel more of his finger. She was letting herself fall completely to him, letting him take her where she never would have thought she would go so quickly with someone.

Aaron was getting aroused at the sight of the girl indulging in his touches . The sound of her moans drove him wild, and encouraged him to give her even more.

He creeped backwards slowly and taking Leigh along with him, inch by inch, not wanting to break the momentum he is building on her body. His body eventually reached the far end of the couch, resting against the arm rest. He allowed her to just lie back against his chest, while wrapping her in between his legs. His fingers mischiviously slit its way pass the cotton panty strap, his fingertips cautiously treading against the edges of her slit, teasing the circumference of her womanhood. He eventually locked his fingers against her sensitive region, his thumb and pinkie pressing down lightly against her lower belly, acting as a fulcrum, while his remaining three fingers experimented with her slit - the middle finger periodically slided into her pussy partially, in slow thrusting and withdrawal motion, while the other two fingers massaged both sides of her outer lips.

" Are you coping well with it..? " He whispered into Leigh's ears softly, teasing her.

The girl couldn't help but moan as she found herself laying back with the man. Her legs had already parted for his searching fingers, and so, when she was laid down, she was spread slightly for him. The second his finger entered her, the girl jumped and moaned loudly.

"Ye...Yeah." She said at his question, her back arching slightly. "That feels good." She told him.

Back
Top Bottom