Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Sweethearts ( Wolfyyy and Sweet Angel Jocelyn )

" Oh.. yeah. " That was all he could reply. He was obviously reluctant. But he should have seen this coming sooner or later.

" I guess I'll.. see you tomorrow in school then. " He paused, as the living room went completely silent for a couple of seconds. " Do you want me to walk you back home or something? Just so to be sure that you reach back home safe and sound. Its kind of late, you know.. " That was his last attempt to try to just maybe, spend that little bit more time with her.

Leigh nodded and flashed him a smile. "I will look forward to seeing you tomorrow." She said as she stood up slowly. She wasn't really in a rush to leave, she wanted to stay with him. But, she knew that she couldn't. "You aren't going to ignore me come tomorrow? Are you?" She asked, only half teasing him.

"No, I think it would be best if I went home by myself." She told him, worried. "It's not far from here." She assured him.

" Of course not, silly. " He could feel that she needed a slight bit of assurance coming from her partially serious tone. He instinctively moved over towards her and grabbed one of her hands lightly, leaning down to equal her height, and planted a soft peck against her cheek.

He slowly withdrew, giving her a smile. " Good night, Heaven. It's friday tomorrow. Probably we can hang out somewhere, if you're free after school. " He certainly wasn't going to ignore her from now on. He knows it clear himself that she has gotten him smittened to her already.

Leigh smiled at his words and nodded, blushing softly. When his lips touched her cheek, the girl looked at him in shock, and then smiled again.

"Alright. I am always free, after cheerleading." She added with a soft laugh. "Bye, Aaron. Goodnight." She said, before heading out of the door.

Once at home, the girl was smart and quick enough to dodge her step-father, and hurry to her room. After a quick shower, she climbed into bed, thinking about Aaron, and the great dinner with the senior.

Leigh has always been on his mind the moment after she stepped out of his place. Nothing felt as toxic as this before. Sure he has got a few crushes before, but they weren't causing as much butterfiles in the stomach as the one he is experience at this very moment. This was different. And there is something about the girl - though he can't quite figure out himself - that keeps making him come back for more. It felt strange that the girl, younger than any of his previous crushes, was able to make him, a senior, the captain of the football team, feel so vulnerable and weak in the knees.

"This is terrifying.. " he muttered to himself, on the bed, his hands behind his head, staring blankly into the ceiling. He eventually fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

His phone alarm rang the next morning as usual, waking him up from his slumber. He carried out the usual morning routine, dressing up before heading for school. It didn't took long before he arrived at the campus. His eyes naturally scanned his surroudings, hoping he'll be able to catch a glimpse Leigh, somewhere.

Morning came, and brought the girl another quiet wake up. She didn't have the pounding on her door, someone yelling that breakfast was almost done, or that she'd be late for school. Her step-father would be waiting for her down in the kitchen, a paper in front of him, with coffee set just right. Her mother would be in her room, sleeping through another hang-over...

After dressing in a pair of tight, low hanging jeans and a soft blue tank top, the girl slid into her heels, since she didn't have practice that night and wanted to look good. She brushed her hair up, tied a ribbon in it, put on some light make-up and grabbed her books. She thought she looked a lot more mature with the make-up. Like.. Maybe someone that Aaron would like to be seen with..

In the kitchen, the older man thought she looked mature too, and didn't wait to tell her. He offered to take her out. Dinner and a movie, 'a real date' he called it. Of course, she declined, telling him she'd already made plans with some of the girls on the squad.. She lied of course. The man took out his wallet and gave her money, money that she didn't want to take. She wasn't his sugar-baby. That was her mother's title...

She left quickly, and when she got to school, she was more than grateful for the atmosphere. She even looked around for Aaron while she put her things in her locker.

He couldn't quite spot Leigh anywhere. A couple of his buddies stop and gathered around, conversing while they still have the chance to before class begins in about 10 minutes. He wasn't paying much attention to his boys, though. He spent most of the time looking out for the girl.

" Yo dude, you're extremely distracted today. You all good? " Ryan, one of his mates elbowed him.

" Oh yeah I'm fine. " He certainly look disappointed about something to the guys. " You know what, I'll catch up with you guys later yeah? " with that, he made his way towards the main corridors.

- Where is she.. - He's beginning to think that she has probably fallen ill or something. He was about to resign himself to that belief until he noticed a somewhat familiar figure by the lockers. He wasn't exactly sure who she was until he got closer. He was then stuck in awe. He moved over to the side of her, leaning against the lockers.

" Wow, Leigh. You look.. different today. " came the familiar voice from the side. His eyes indulge in a period of gaze. A number of guys and girls who are around nearby started gossiping as they noticed the Football Captain conversing with the new girl. " You look.. beautiful.. " his voice was softer this time round, as he spoke with his eyes fixed on a gaze at her.

He eventually shook himself out of it, turning his attention back to his primary objective of the approach. " You're drawing so much attention from the other boys already. I hope that doesn't mean I will lose my date to another guy, who might probably approach you anytime soon after I leave. " He semi-teased. He was glad she made the effort to look this good on this very day, but he couldn't help feeling a little green. Which guy wouldn't be jealous if they were standing in his shoes? But nevertheless, he wouldn't allow such silly emotions get the better of him.

Leigh heard the people talking about her, she even had two older guys and one in her own grade come up to ask her out. The girl wasn't surprised to see so many people coming to her. She knew that she looked good, but the only one that she had interest in was not there yet.

When she heard his voice, the girl could only smile. "That's only because you haven't seen me on days without practice." She said, laughing softly to herself. Turning, the girl smiled at him. "Thank you." She said quietly, pushing her hair out of her face.

"I've already had four offers today." She told him, smiling. "I hope that you can live up to the hype." She teased him. "I've had to turn away three potential dates, and a free dinner." She smiled again. "But, I think you are more than worth it.."

" Well then.. I guess I'm going to have to put in alot more effort just to make sure I secure my spot at the top of your list. " His sentence was completed with a cheeky grin.

" So.. what time will your classes end today, Angel from Heaven? " He is certainly becoming more liberal with the way he addresses and flirt with her as each time she dropped a hint - Verbal or physical, obvious or subtle -, it encouraged him to be even bolder with his initiations.

" And is there anything in particular that you might wish to go or do later on? Or should the man be in-charge of all the plans? " His smile naturally lasted throughout the conversation.

Leigh laughed and nodded. "You really should. They are like swarms today." She teased him, shaking her head lightly, like it wasn't something that she was used to. She was used to it with boys her own age, but older ones... It was all new.

"Actually, it should end around... 2:15?" She said, looking up, and then sighing. She didn't like school too much, but it could be worse, so there was no reason to complain. Realizing what he'd called her, the girl blushed and looked back at him shyly. "Angel from Heaven? Are you going to throw my name around some way or another?" She asked, teasing him slightly. She kind of liked it.

"I'm open to anything. So... I'll let the man be in-charge of all the plans." She told him, smiling back.

He leaned in closer the whispered into her ears " Well.. the names will probably get even mushier as time passes. " He teased softly.

" 2.15 hmm? Well that leave us with almost twice the amount of time as yesterday. I guess I'll meet you at the main gates at 2.30? " He smiled at her.

As the bell rang, his body instinctively leaned down, planting a brief, soft kiss on her forehead. Everything seemed to be going a little too fast, his affection and such. But for some unknown reasons, he just felt extremely settled and comfortable with her. " So.. See ya later. "

It is only when he then realised he'd just kissed a girl whom he just fallen for the day before. He crossed his fingers, hoping that she didn't felt awkward from it. In fact, he secretly wished that she is into him as much as he is into her.

Leigh nodded, smiling at his teasing. "Careful, Aaron, I can get pretty mushy as well." She warned him, teasing as well.

"Yeah, 2:30 sounds like a good idea. Have you come up with an idea for what we are going to..." But, the bell rang and she stopped talking. She frowned as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Bye.." She said, more than a little shocked that he had kissed her forehead. Was the next step her lips? She certainly hoped so.

Walking to class, the girl thought about Aaron, and what it would be like for him to kiss her. And she sighed as she thought about that, dreamed about that.

He hardly paid much attention in class through the course of the day. He was too busy brainstorming about where he'd want to bring Leigh to after school, and what they are going to do.

Time flies as the bell rang at the 2.15 mark. All the brain work made it seemed as if he had spent barely an hour on his desk pondering.

He got up from his desk and swiftly headed for the exits, to the main gates, anxious to meet the sweet young thing that has successfully poisoned him in love.

Leigh spent her day switching her attentions from day dreaming about Aaron and the date, and actually paying attention in class. How she was able to manage even thinking was beyond her, but she was, and it was thankful, as she had a big test scheduled already.

Come two-fifteen, the girl was ready to go. She was anxious to be with the senior that had made her so nervous.

When she got to the gates, the girl smiled when she saw him, already there waiting for her. "Hi." She offered with a teasing smile. "Waiting long?"

" I almost thought you may not to turn up. " He smirked, exaggerating abit. " C'mon lets go. " He grabbed her wrist, guiding her towards his intended direction.

" I hope the nature doesn't bore you. " He turned to her and spoke, as he hints the girl of where he intends to bring her. " I wanted to settle for things like movies and such initially but I thought they might be a little unoriginal, especially when I intend to make this day very special. "

Leigh smiled when her wrist was grabbed and she opened her mouth to make a comment, but she stopped. It might not be appropriate to say something slightly sexual. Keeping her mouth shut, the girl just followed after him, listening to him talking about nature.

"Special?" She asked with a playful smile. "So, this is going to be something more than just a little date?" She asked, giggling softly. "Where are we going? A nature walk?" She asked. "I like nature, don't worry." She offered.

" Yeah, special. " He smiled and didn't intend on elaborating furthur.

" Well.. not exactly nature walk. We have enough vigorous exercise from yesterday's training already, I suppose. It'll be better if we just settle down somewhere serene.

He guided her off the main road, taking a detour into a dirt path located at a corner, which looks set to lead to the outskirts of town. He bashed through the bushes along the way, leading her into the wilderness. The fact that he is actually clearing the path hints that hardly anyone ever ventured into this area.

The walk didn't took long, as they arrived at an abandoned pier, which faces directly into the open sea. The entirely atmosphere felt different. Behind the long stretch of beach is the forest that they came from. And there was no form of urbanisation in sight. It felt as if they were stranded in some sort of foreign exotic island in the middle of the ocean. The only prominent sound were the leaves rustling from the strong winds going stronger by the minute, and the waves gushing against the sands. At the meantime, the sky began to darken, hinting that it is probably going to rain in abit.

" Amazing isn't it? This is the region that the local council sealed off. We're considered 'criminals' now for trespassing into this region. "

Leigh laughed. "I don't know about you, old man." She said to tease him. "But I'm young and can handle quite a bit of vigorous activity." She was just having a good time teasing him.

The girl followed him through the woods, wondering where they were going. She didn't say much, just watched as everything went by. She took in the view, and the sounds. Then, they were on a pier. She was in awe of this little bit. She hadn't been expecting that at all.

"wow." She said quietly, pushing her hair back, which pushed the ribbon from her hair. "This is beautiful..." She laughed when he said that they were criminals, and found it very entertaining.

"Are we going to be on the run from the law now?" She asked teasingly. "It's thrilling." She said that part sincerely, enjoying the entire thing.

He couldn't help but laugh when she exclaimed that her youth grants her more strength than his. And being a guy, his mind by nature, mischeviously wandered off when the younger girl mentioned she could handle 'quite a bit of vigorous activity.'

"You're gonna need to watch your vocabulary, Angel . Or they wouldn't go down quite right for a girl by the name of Heaven-ly." He grinned cheekily. As the exchange of tease gets bolder, he no longer bother much to restrict the words from his thoughts.

" And since you doubt my strength.. " he paused, playfully getting behind her, pulling the girl backwards softly, his atheletic chest pressed against her back, his strong arms firmly wrapped around her lower body, making sure she couldn't escape from his grips, while his fingers mercilessly tickled both sides of her waist. " .. Try running from this then.. " He spoke and grinned.

Leigh laughed and shook her head. "Is your head in the gutter constantly?" She asked him, looking closely at him while she was teasing him. But then, she turned her back to look at the water again.

That was her mistake, she realized when she felt his arms wrap around her and him pull. She gave a startled cry and laugh, before he started to tickle her. The girl was small, short, light. So, when she started thrashing, her legs didn't come near the floor. "Hey hey hey!" She said, laughing and squirming.

"This isn't fair. How am I supposed to get... Down!" She said, laughing loudly.

" Well.. you can try to convince me to. " He replied with a grin. At the same time, the faint sound of thunder can be heard from a distance, as the rain eventually starts to pour.

The shower wasn't too heavy, nor was it drizzling lightly. It just moderate, just right. It didn't take long before his plain white T and denim jeans got completely drenched up by the rain. Her mindless thrashing movements proved a little too much for him to handle after sometime, as he fell back against the sands, bringing her down along with him. His chest however, was able to cushion her comfortably from the impact.

" Owwwwie.. " he groaned softly, though not very much affected by it as the moist sand acts as a buffer on him. His hands relief its firm grips, but were still resting against both sides of her waist.

"How.. Could I do that?" Leigh asked, laughing as she wiggled. When the rain hit, the girl gave a soft cry and covered her head, though it wasn't exactly successful.

When they fell, Leigh laughed and looked around. They were on the sand, and she was still laying with her back against his chest. The rain had made her shirt stick to her body, emphasizing her body maybe a bit more than the sports bra she'd worn that day.

His groan brought her around, to look at him. The move brought her chest around to his, where she could look down at him. "Are you all right?" She asked. The rain made her hair fall on either side of their faces, and actually made everything more intimate.

" Ah.. I'm fine.. " His voice went softer than before as she turned around. He could feel her young bossoms resting against his firmer chest which in turn, caused him to gulp softly. He eye softens, gazing at her face at point blank range for the first time. All these intimacy made his breath go slower, but harder.

He slowly lifted up his hands, running his fingers gently against her hair streaks, combing them. He help pushed one side of her fringe to the back of her ears, before softly pinching her chin with his two fingers, guiding it down closer to his lips, before planting a kiss on her lips. He didn't release, his mouth pressed on firm, his tongue mischeviously slitting through the little opening of her mouth, cunningly slittering its way into her territory, his tongue reaching to hers before playing with it.

Leigh looked over the man's face, and his neck. She was a bit worried for him, before he told her that he was fine. She could feel his breathing change and that caused her to be far more aware of him.

When she felt his hands move into her hair, the girl eyed him closer, taking in the very look of him. Then, she felt him pull her to him and she groaned. The kiss she went into willingly, her mouth molding with his as her hands moved to steady her body over him. She opened up for him, pressing her tongue to his, letting it dance in his mouth.

Leigh had been kissed before, a few times, but this was a lot better than what she had experienced in the past.

The kiss felt amazing, and he didn't wish to break it. His one hand glided down to her body, pressing against her waist softly, further securing her in place on top of him. He idle hand then naturally slided past her shirt, his larger manly hands began brushing against her skin, feeling the curves off her waistline, causing her shirt to be lifted up in the process to her mid-chest level. His fingers threaded ticklishly furthur up against one side of her body, before stopping short just below her young globes.

He kneaded his thumb against the circumference of her bossoms softly and playfully, but was cautious not to proceed any furthur, for now, as he waited to see if she was all comfortable with it.

His kisses meanwhile got more passionate by the seconds, his mouth going wider, his smooches, more intense. His tongue by now, liberally slittering, brushing against hers. His other free hand brushed its way down from her hair, gliding along the length of her back, feeling the smooth gradient of the arch, before finally resting on her hips on the other unattended side of her body, softly, but firmly gripping her in place.

Back
Top Bottom