Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Sweethearts ( Wolfyyy and Sweet Angel Jocelyn )

Leigh laughed. "I usually am." She told him. "But I love to cook. It makes me calm down, relax." She explained as she stirred in a few more seasoning.

"So, Aaron.." She started, smiling over at him. "Tell me something strange about you and I will tell you something about me." She suggested, playfully.

"Something strange about me huh.. let's see.. " he paused, his hand naturally moving behind his head, scratching softly.

He noticed the playful expression on her, and decides to play along with some frisky and a little flirty. " Well.. I think I may have a fetish for younger girls.. "

He leaned forward onto the table, his arms crossed, grinning mischeviously at her, curious to see how the little cheer girl will handle that.

Leigh listened to the man, smiling as he spoke. She laughed softly and glanced at him.

"A fetish for younger girls? How young? Sixteen? Seventeen? Maybe fifteen?" She asked, smiling. She hoped he didn't go younger than fifteen, as that might be weird, and that would mean he wasn't flirting with her.

"Are you curious about my strange fact?" She asked. It would lead to a bit more flirting, she knew, and hopefully a little laugh, but nothing making fun of her.

" Well.. somewhere along that line. Let's just say.. you'll make a perfect example, I suppose." He grinned, his hands grinding on the dough sub-consciously for a split second as he speaks.

He then direct his attention away from the dough and back to you. " Of course I'm curious. It wouldn't be a fair trade at all if you don't tell me yours now. "

He then leaned furthur forward, arms crossed and resting against the table, grinning as he listens in anticipation, " What strange thing can this young, gorgeous girl infront of me possibly have?"

Leigh laughed. "I would, hmm?" She asked, grinning at him. She got the hint that he thought that she was the inspiration of his fetish for younger girls. It could be worrisome later on, but for then, she'd enjoy it.

"Well." She said, blushing softly when called her gorgeous. Then, she let her gaze go more seductive as she leaned over the counter to face him. "My real name is... Heaven Leigh." She said, before flashing him a smile and a wink.

His eye grew wide as she pronounced her full name. He seemed amused, and looked as if he was prepared to laugh. But then again, it felt like she was really telling the truth.

" You can't be serious, right?" He paused.

" So I guess I should call you Heaven instead from now on, hmm? "

Leigh saw his face change and saw him getting ready to laugh. She bit her lip and smiled at him, giggling softly.

"I'm perfectly serious." She told him, nodding. "Heavenly." She pronounced it. "Get why everyone knows me by Leigh?" She asked raising an eyebrow before going back to the sauce.

"I suppose you could call me Heaven... If you want.." She offered, a bit hesitantly. "I really don't want everyone at school knowing that, though." She warned him

" Well, your secret is safe with me. " he sticked out his pinkie, wiggling it infront of her, as he offered to seal the treaty.

" Heaven Leigh... Cool. I bet your mom and dad, your real dad that is, will be so glad that the name actually fit in nicely with the actual person." He smiled. His compliment was honest. He really admired her so far, at least, she seemed like a really nice girl to this point.

" So are we anywhere near to eating our pizza yet? "

Leigh laughed and hooked her finger around his, shaking it once. "I'm glad." She told him with a soft laugh.

"My mom doesn't really notice." She told him with a shrug. "But thank you." She blushed softly and pushing her hair back. She didn't have much experience with older guys talking to her like that. Maybe because she didn't give them a chance.

"How's the crust coming?" She asked curiously. "I've got the sauce done. And I saw that you have a pizza stone, so it's all on you now, honey." She told him, smiling before going into the fridge to get the pepperonis, vegetables and cheese.

" Crust is looking good, I think.. " he glanced at his end product for a moment. It wasn't exactly very ordinary looking, having some part of the edges jagged. Kneading dough seem like a simple task but he really isn't the art type of guy, or any sort of thing that a guy don't usually do.

" Oh well, as long as its edible. " He scooped up a few spoonful of sauce, spreading them evenly over the uneven dough. " I have all these utensils in here but I hardly ever used them. These are bought on impulse. A pizza stone, how cool can having this thing in your kitchen be. " Of course, she might probably think its kind of stupid, but boys really think differently.

He soon finished coating the sauce, placed the end product on top of the pizza stone, then pushing it over to your direction. " Done-ed "

Leigh laughed as she looked at the crust. "It's just the two of us. We don't need anything fancy." She told him, helping to put the toppings on top.

"I think the pizza stone is cool. We never had one, but my step-father did when we moved here. So I'm just learning all about them. I love them." She told him, smiling sweetly.

When he was done with the pizza, she picked up the pizza and moved to the oven. "Fifteen minutes, I'd say." She told him, smiling again. "What do you want to do until it's done?" She asked curiously.

" Fifteen minutes isn't quite alot of time to do anything much. Take you onto a tour around my place perhaps? " he randomly suggested, though his place isn't exactly as big either to have a tour last for at least 15 minutes.

" Or you can use this time to wash up or something, unless you wanna walk home with those flour stains on you. " he suggested, when he noticed that the two of them are quick messed up. " Speaking of which, I'm not sure if I have any sort of spare clothes that might suit you.. " He looked apologetic, as if he regretted causing the mess on her in the first place.

Leigh flashed a bright smile at his suggestion that she clean up. "That might just be the best idea." She said, looking down at herself and laughing. "No shirts?" She asked playfully. "You should see me in just an over-sized t-shirt." She teased him before walking to grab her work-out bag from the floor.

"Don't worry about it. I have some clothes in my bag." She assured him, slinging the bag over her shoulder. "I'll just go to... The bathroom?" She looked around and, remembering the lay-out of her own house, made her way to the bathroom, with fairly good accuracy.

She was surprised by the house-keeping. It wasn't as messy as she would have expected to find from a teen boy living alone. Even in the bathroom, it was cleaner than she'd thought.

The girl changed quickly, from her shorts and t-shirt into a pair of black leggings and a light blue sports bra. It wasn't a lot, but she was actually proud of the way her young body looked in the outfit. She had a very mature and grown body for her age. She'd sprouted up during the summer, and become a looker almost overnight. Her hips were slightly flared and womanly, and her breasts were full and firm. Even her flat stomach was gently lined from her work-outs.

Without bothering with any kind of other top, the girl walked out, letting her mid-back length hair down. "Did you get cleaned up?" She asked before she even got into the kitchen. She supposed that it was more of an alert of her joining him again.

There was only one bathroom and he was intending to get a shower at least, from all the day's workout. He thought he'd just wash up right after the girl is done.

As she exited the kitchen, he steered himself aimlessly around the kitchen, trying to find something to keep him busy in the mean time. The oven eventually caught his attention. He bent down, hands on his knees, as he watched the dough gradually expand. It wasn't the most fun thing to do, but when someone is idle, they will probably find stuffs like this amusing.

Perhaps it's psychological, but for some reason, staring at the pizza being heated up in the oven made him felt warm. Besides, all the sweat accumulated from the football practise earlier made him felt uncomfortable. He removed his jersey, slinging it around his neck, as he airs his firm, broad atheletic torso, which consist of a set of well-defined abs.

It felt as if barely a minute or two has passed, as he heard the girl's voice coming from just outside the kitchen.

" You sure seemed like you've been to my place countless of time before. That was quick! You didn't even asked for directions. " He spoke, his eyes still enthusiatically staring through the glass panel of the oven as she entered the kitchen.

He eventually got back up to his feet, turning towards her as he felt her coming near. The initial sight of the young cheerleader revealing a surprising amount of flesh startled him abit. He wasn't quite expecting that at all. But he wasn't going to complain. His eyes naturally steered its attention at her petite curvacious figure, scanning at the fine details of her hips, her waistline, her stomach and eventually the young yet surprisingly full bust. It probably looked like he was overdoing it, and was rude to do so.

" Sorry. Errrm... well.. I intended to clean up after you. " he managed to blurt out after an interval of silence between her question, which he spent most of them time gazing at her.

Leigh was surprised by the look of the man when she made her way into the kitchen. She hadn't expected to see him without the shirt, though, didn't she come out just like that? Well, she had a bra on...

His gaze made her hold her breath. It was clear he was enjoying the sight, he didn't demand she dress, that was for sure. "My house is a lot like this... Though a bit bigger..." She said quietly, blushing. She'd prefer his little house to her mother's husbands big one.

"Well... Don't let me keep you." She offered to him, smiling at him. "I'll be here to watch the pizza while you are cleaning up." She promised him.

" Right, I need a shower badly. " He got back up on his feet and headed for the stairs, lightly brushing past her as he squeezed through the exit where she was standing at.

" Make sure it doesn't burn. I placed alot of effort on the crust! " was his voice coming from the second floor, as it echoed along the corridors and down to the ground level.

It took him a little longer than she took, as he gathered a fresh set of clothes - A white V-neck T-shirt and a pair of blue surf shorts. He took a brief 5 minute shower, which was shorter than he used to. It's just probably because he knew there is a guest around, and he didn't really want to spend too much time standing under the warm showers, though he'd have loved to.

He eventually finished washing up, heading down the steps with his towel still wrapped around his neck, moving towards the kitchen. " I suppose our feast should be ready huh? "

It seemed like only two minutes before the man came down the stairs that the girl decided that the pizza was done. She pulled it out, barely thinking. She was so used to having her 'Ove-Glove' that she just reached into the oven for the pizza stone, and quickly yanked her hand out. The back of her elbow hit the door and she swore, reaching her free hand to gently rub the skin there.

After a second of rubbing her arm and hand, the girl grabbed an oven mitt and pulled the pizza out. When it was put nicely on the oven, she went to the sink to sooth her burnt flesh. She was in the middle of that when he came down.

"It's all ready." She told him, looking up and flashing a smile.

" Great! " He was grinning as he entered the kitchen. First, delighted at the sight of the pipping hot pizza. Then he noticed the girl placing her arm under the running tap, which seemed a little unusually.

" Is something wrong? " he spoke, gradually walking over to the side of her, curious to see what she is exactly up to. He then noticed the slight red patch on her skin. " Ouch.. you haven't been careful, have you? " He turned around, moving over to the first aid kit that is fixed to the wall. He gathered a couple of gauze, a bandage and a bottle of ointment, before coming back to her.

" C'mon, I'll get you patched up. " His one hand pressed lightly against her lower back, guiding her out of the kitchen, directing her to the living room. He moved her over to the leather couch, settling her down then sat down beside her. He rested her hands on his left thigh, using it as an arm rest, as he began smeering the medication over the gaze, softly brushing it against the burnt patch, making sure it spreads across the width of it, before eventually pressing it down firmly but with caution. He completed the fix by tearing the bandage into a smaller portion, before wrapping it around her hand.

" Hope that will help. " He winced his lips, signalling thats the best he can do. " I guess I'll need to have to watch over you the next time you're in the kitchen again. " He smiled softly, teasing her.

Leigh's eyes widened when he noticed her injury, and she opened her mouth to dissuade him. It didn't happen, no words came out as he instantly grabbed what was need to bandage her up.

As he sat her on the couch and started doctoring her burns, the girl was all wide eyed and in awe. No one had ever nursed a wound. Not even when she was little. She'd learned to do all of that herself. Her mother was too self-absorbed.

When he showed the best that he could do, it was better than she'd ever got before. She could only smile at him softly before looking down at her hand. "I guess I got distracted, a bit too much." She explained softly, looking away from him so that she wouldn't give her own shock away.

"Thanks." She said, blushing as she looked at her hand. "I appreciate..." This time, she raised her eyes to look at the kitchen doorway. "So, how about that pizza?"

" I'll go get it. " He got up to his feet, and headed for the kitchen. He disappeared briefly from sight, his voice then coming from behind the walls " The pizza needs to be eaten for all I care after all the trouble we've been through. "

He appeared, with the pizza on a plate on his hands. He settled himself beside her once again, then placing the plate onto the glass table infront.

" So, now that your hand is not in the best of shape to function, I suppose you may need someone to feed you? " He gave a cheeky smile, as he reached for a slice, lifting it up as he poked the edge of it against her lips.

Leigh watched him get up and was stunned once more. Someone actually going to help with the kitchen stuff. This was all way too weird. She was going to have to find out about this man. It was all too strange.

When he came back, and teased her about feeding her, she just shook her head. Until he was poking the pizza at her lips. She couldn't help the laugh that escaped. "Stop that." She said, though she did open her mouth to take a small bite of the pizza, before reaching for it. "I can feed myself." She said with a soft laugh. "You eat." She told him, taking another bite of the pizza.

"Mmm. It's good." She said with a nod.

"So... Aaron.." The girl bit her lip as she looked to the side at him. "Why the sudden interest in me?" She asked.

He helped himself with another piece once she took over the first and got a large chunk off it on the first bite. He was definately very hungry. A clock that looked like a bird nest situated at a corner of his living room hit 9 o'clock, as an artificial bird pop out from it and chirp briefly. It was all a little weird, and probably a source of wet blanket as the night just barely started.

" Well.. I don't know.. It feels as if I've known you for ages. I'm enjoying every minute of the time spent with you so far.. " his voice trailed off, as he realised that he probably might have been a little too rush and straight with his confession. After all, they have only spent barely a few hours together. He looked embarrassed, for the first time, which was unusual because he has always been a figure of confidence.

But he knows what comes out from his mouth is already out. Not knowing how to continue, he basically muttered out " .. Hmm.. yeah.. "

Leigh frowned and bit into the pizza as she listened to him speak. It was strange to think that it was already so late. She knew she'd have to get home eventually, but she was in no rush. She didn't want to deal with her mother's husband.

"Yeah, it has seem like we've known each other for a while." She agreed, smiling over at him. "I'm having a good time, too." She confessed. "Never would have thought that I'd have made dinner with the captain of the football team." She added, hoping to lighten the mood. "Sure do hope the other girls don't try to kill me when they find out." She added, laughing softly.

" Oh they probably would. " He replied, " Believe it or not, you're the first girl that stepped into this house. Talk about honour. " He gave her a playful wink.

He was beginning to relax already, sitting back, resting his back against the couch. His body instinctively and subconsciously shifted itself closer to her in such a way that his entire left side - his hand, his hips, his thigh - is resting firmly against hers. Somehow, he is already beginning to yearn for more physical contact with the freshman.

He couldn't help but moving his right hand down to her waist after thrusting the remaining piece of pizza into his mouth, giving it a swift poke.

Leigh laughed and shrugged. "I just won't spread word around." She figured as she looked to the side at him. The freshman was still a bit nervous around him, but she was a lot more relaxed than she was with just about anyone in the school. It was nice.

When he poked her waist, the girl jumped and looked at him. "What's that for?" She asked with a smile. Looking at him, she couldn't help appreciating what she saw. But she didn't say anything about that, or stare for very long.

"So... I suppose I should get back home." She said, biting her lip nervously. "Someone might worry about... Eventually." She said reluctantly. She wasn't going to add that the one to worry about her would be her mother's husband, and it wouldn't be totally wanted.

Back
Top Bottom