Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Sweethearts ( Wolfyyy and Sweet Angel Jocelyn )

Wolfyyy

Planetoid
" Pssstt, thats the girl everyone is talking about Aaron! "

He looks over his shoulder, as his buddy pulled him aside after spotting the campus's current hot topic.

" In her first year; Made it into the cheer team on the first auditions, barely a month since school started. No other girl has achieved that feat before! "

The Captain of the school's Football team has always been popular among everyone in school since he worked his way through the ranks two years ago. And like any typical football captain, he has a well maintained atheletic body frame, possess a certain charm, and a look that often make girls glance twice.

He had problems initially, spotting the girl from the crowd of cheerleaders, but was soon able to pick her out from the rest since she is the only unfamiliar face amongst the existing batch of cheerios.

" How old is she..? "

" Not sure, mate. "

She has a certain element of attraction. As the captain finds his eyes glued to the girl longer than he would usually do as compared to any other ordinary girls.

" Quit staring already, its getting late and I'm all sweaty. You gonna come with me to the showers or what?" his mate smacked him hard on the head to break off the gaze.

" Alright! Alright.. "

He follows along, coincidentally walking towards the direction of the group of cheerios. He kept his eyes fixed on her, and managed a smile when he finds his eye meeting hers as he goes closer.

"Give it a while! I promise, you will love it." Stacy told Leigh as the younger girl ran her index finger over her lips and felt the thick gloss that made it shine. It felt to thick to her, but it was supposed to plump her lips. Why that girl thought Leigh needed plumper lips was beyond the younger girl. She had naturally plump and pouty lips.

The girl was brand new, only started at that school a month before. But already she was popular, a cheerleader with amazing skills for her age. She had big violet eyes, and long silver blonde hair. Really, she was the picture of a typical cheerleader, so no one was surprised to see her in the uniform, talking to the others.

"Oh, there is Aaron." Stacy exclaimed to Leigh, shaking her hand slightly. "He's the captain of the football team, and soooo dreamy." Leigh glanced up and frowned, seeing a very attractive man. Older than her, but that was fine. Not that she expected to actually attract him! She was too young.

When the boys came forward, she lifted her eyes completely and looked at him. Her heart beat faster when their eyes met and he smiled. She managed a smile in return, then turned to the others, blushing softly as they laughed and started talking to her about him.

- Nice.. -

He thought to himself as the girl acknowledges his gesture.

He had a brief 10 minutes shower, but spends the next 20 minutes or so chatting and hanging around in the locker room, as he and his football mates usually does after practise. His watch hit 6pm in the evening as he took a glance on it. One by one, the guys left.

" See ya tomorrow dude " his closest bud bidded goodbye once as the last few boys exited the locker room. He had to use the back gates of the school since a few months ago after moving to the other side of the town, where the neighbourhood is still new and secluded with not many people living around in the vincinity just yet.

His eyes naturally steer towards the direction of the female showers when a group of girls, as he regconised, are the cheerleaders, emerging from the bathroom. He waved at some of them as they called out for him.

He spotted that familiar face from earlier as the last group of girls emerged from the showers. He paused instinctively, as if he wished to purposefully walk pass her.

"So, Marcy put Stacy on the top of the pyramid and I swear, we almost all broke our backs!" This was Heather talking, gossiping about what was going on around the squad. Leigh could only offer a small smile as she took it all in. Was Stacy supposed to be fat? Or clumsy? Leigh hadn't seen either of those from the girl, but maybe she was still thinking of her pep-squad, not cheer-leading. Things were different for cheerleaders.

"Well, come on, Leigh. I'll give you that ride home." Stacy put in, breaking them apart. Leigh instantly panicked and shook her head. She didn't have the best home, and really didn't want these people to see it.

"No, Don't worry, Stace. I'll just walk." She promised the other girl as the all started to walk out of the locker room. She heard some calling out to Aaron and instantly looked up, blushing as she thought of the look in his eyes. The girls all broke off, toward their cars and homes, leaving the younger girl to walk by the older boy.

She tried to think of something to say, or better yet, making herself look ahead instead of at him. But, she really couldn't stop herself from looking at him once more as she started to walk by him.

He watched the girls eventually scattering in all directions after they emerged from the female showers. His buddies regconised the look of their Captain's face, as they smirked, elbowing him lightly, their eyes trading winks, almost like as if they were communicating with each other in some sort of visual language.

The big boys left one by one, and it didn't take long before the atmosphere turned serene, the captain soon finding himself alone with the freshman.

He wasn't feeling anxious or nervous at all, in contrast to the look on the young girl's face. He knew she is probably is feeling a little bit uneasy at that point. He decides to break the moment of awkwardness, his hand lifting up towards her, gesturing, as he offered to carry the little bag pack on her.

" So.. you must be Leigh, hmm? "

The sentence ended, accompanied by a boyish smile.

Leigh stopped short when Aaron spoke her name. The freshman really hadn't been expecting to hear him talking to her. So, of course she just looked at him for a second after he spoke, her violet eyes wide in surprise. Still in awe of all the upper-classmen, the girl didn't know what to say.

"Umm.. Yeah. Leigh, that's me." She offered him a quick smile and glanced around quickly. Just the two of them. "You're Aaron, right?" She asked, pushing at her hair.

What else was she supposed to say? She didn't know the guy, didn't know what he liked. She couldn't really say 'That was some game last week'. It would sound like so many of his other admirers.

"Ahhh yeah, I'm Aaron." he paused, starting to pick up his pace once again, walking alongside her.

" Your reputation is viral. The last time someone gained the attention of the school to a somewhat similar extent is your current cheer captain. But that took at least 2 full semester before anyone noticed her. Bet she must be sort of jealous or even feeling a little anxious about losing her title of 'captain' now." He shrugged his shoulders at the end of it, letting out a cheeky grin. His eyes eventually went soft, gazing as he just realised how pretty looking the young girl is at point blank range.

He then shook himself out of the gaze, noticing the girl taking on a similar route with him, for now, as he exclaimed, " Are you exiting through the back gates as well? "

Leigh offered a smile as he started to walk with her. His words made her laugh softly.

"Oh, I'm sure she is worried. She doesn't talk to me much, anymore." She told him, pushing her hair out of her face so that she could look up at him. She was a bit more relaxed, telling herself that this was just a guy that would end up being a friend.

"I always manage to get attention, so I wasn't surprised by all this attention." She told him, shrugging. When he asked if she was going through the back gates as well, the girl bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah, it's the quickest way for me to get home." She told him with a small smile. "Same for you?" She asked softly. The new home that her mother had brought her to was a much nicer one than the one she'd grown up in, that was for sure.

" Oh great. Guess I have finally found someone I could walk home with." he paused his speech for abit, walking on.

" Not many people live in the southern regions. Looks secluded months ago and it still is today. It doesn't help especially when I'm living by myself. Feels like I'm living in a ghostly town."

He soon find himself stepping out of the school compound alongside the girl, guiding her along the concrete path way. The roads along the pathway were empty, which is in stark contrast to the buzzingly ones at the other far end of the city. The early evening atmosphere seem serene. He noticed the girl feeling a little less tensed than before, his firm arms frequently finds itself brushing lightly against hers as personal space no longer seem to be affecting. He noticed how quick the both of them are comfortably enjoying each other's company. At least, that is what he felt.

" So.. I guess you live with your parents hmm? "

"You live on your own?" She asked in shock as she looked around. She couldn't believe that someone at the school actually lived alone.

"Yeah, well.. My mom and her new husband." She said, sneering when she got to the new husband. The man was a creep. Old enough to be her grandfather and still he wanted someone younger than her mother! It was sick. She never really enjoyed going back to that house.

"I've noticed that there aren't that many people around the Southern regions... What do you do when you are bored?" She asked him curiously, tilting her head as she watched him. She had yet to find anything interesting, maybe it was because she was so lonely, and young that she had no one to go out with.

His tone grew soft as she asked him the question. " Oh yea. My parents are both business people. I hardly ever get to see them since they are never home. Plus, my parent's place is really far from school so I figured it'll be better for me to just, move here." His expression hint that he is a little upset at how things are going for him.

" Well everyone in school was like, 'Wow you've got your own home' and such. Sure, my parents paid for it but really, it kinda sucks to be living alone.. there is nothing to do really, apart from football and occasional hangout with my buddies... " He looked down onto the gravel path, his voice going on a Decresendo towards the end.

He then went silent for a moment, before turning to you, his eyes wide as if he seemed surprised about something " I don't usually tell people about my personal issues like this, you know. " He paused, as the gaze reminded him once more on how gorgeous the girl looked. He shook himself from the daze before completing the next part of the sentence, " and I barely even know you for more than an hour..."

" Anyway, you sound like you hate going home. Is the new husband that bad? "

Leigh frowned when he told her why he lived alone and most of the circumstance. Though, she thought that he was probably leaving out some steps, she didn't push. They had just met each other not long before. She didn't think that he would just tell her every aspect of his life. Which was just fine. She didn't plan to tell him everything of hers.

"I'm easy to open up to." Leigh offered with a sweet smile. "People tell me things all the time without really meaning to. I should be a councilor when I get out of school or something." She told him with a soft laugh.

When he asked her if her step-father was bad, the girl rolled her eyes and smirked. "He's thirty years older than her." She told him. "At first he just came around every so often. She liked to call herself a 'sugar baby' but then he told her that he would cut her off if she didn't marry him. Well, it got her more money, I suppose." She offered frowning. "I liked it better when we didn't live in the same house... I didn't see him much then." She told him.

" Crap happens. " He replied after listening intentively to her story. " You can hide at my place anytime if you ever need a bomb shelter. " he teased, before breaking into a pause.

" Well I guess I've just found myself a living diary. " he grinned boyishly. " I think I'm beginning to like you already. We should really hang out more often." It sounded a little blunt. But that's him. His confidence is always sky high, probably due to the fact that he has been living alone all this while and the independence has groomed him into what he is today. He is always very honest, and is not afraid to just make known his thoughts. It was nothing more than a casual remark, at least, to him.

" So, your mom is cooking for you tonight or something? "

Leigh shrugged and smiled at him. "Thanks. I might just take you up on that." She told him, though, really, the worst times were at night, and she wouldn't go knocking on his door in the middle of the night.

The girl laughed when he called her a living diary. She could be that. "I think I'm beginning to like you as well." She told him. "I would like that." She said with a short nod. "Finding someone to hang out with would be great." She told him.

She laughed again, this time louder, clearly finding that funny. "Mommy-Dearest doesn't cook." She told him. "If she did, I'd run away quickly." She said. "No.." She shook her head with a sigh. "I'll be cooking for myself again." She told him.

" Haha, I see. Is she also frequently not around? Cause it seems like it." He then went silent for a moment, as the two continued to walk on. The sky almost completely dark by now as his watch beeped at the 7pm hour mark.

And then he thought of something he feels, will be a brilliant idea. " Hey, its friday. We can whip up a meal at my place if you're up for it. What do you think? Or do you have some sort of curfew that requires to go home early? "

He crossed his fingers. He knew it probably came as a bit of a rush - to just randomly invite a girl who he has just know hours before, to his place. He was beginning to think that there is a possibilty that she'd be slightly dismayed at his suggestion. But he is already beginning to enjoy the girl's company. Either way, he has already blurted out his suggestion.

Leigh nodded and laughed. "It's better all around." She told him. She was actually very surprised with how much she was telling him. It wasn't everything, but it was far more than she would tell anyone else. It was strange.

When the man's watch beeped, the girl looked up and over at him. She wondered what he had going on around then that he would need an alarm. A date maybe?

"Really?" She asked, her eyes wide as she turned to look at him. She hadn't been expecting him to offer a meal at his place. "Sure." She said with a smile. The sky was getting dark, and the longer she could spend from home the better.

"I can cook just about anything." She offered as they walked.

" Great, a girl who cooks. We don't get many of those these days. It's a dying breed." It didn't take long before they arrived at a cozy looking two story casa.

The front garden isn't exactly very decorated, but it is neat enough. He opened the door, shifting himself aside, as he allowed the girl to enter first.

He followed shortly after, as he tossed his bag onto the leather couch. The interiors look small, and it has this exotic feel within as the furnitures are mostly made of teak. The lightings are soft yellow, giving anyone who steps into the place a fuzzy feel.

He playfully dragged his feet across the furry carpet, turning over to his guest, " Love this thing here. "

" Anyway, what dishes are you planning for tonight? I'm not sure if I have everything you need, but they should be sufficient. " as he speak, he starts making his way to the kitchen.

Leigh laughed and nodded. "All this liberation." She joked. "I always pictured myself as something of a June Cleaver." She confessed. "I always wanted the quiet, normal life. Nothing I had growing up." She commented as they walked in.

"Wow. This is really cool." She told him as she looked around. "I'm jealous." She confessed just before he asked what she was planning.

"I don't know. But I can put just about everything together. Lets see what you have." She said with a wide smile as she moved around the house, following him to the kitchen.

After spending a few minutes looking around his kitchen, the girl turned to the older guy and smiled widely. "How about I make up some pizza?" She offered. "I can make the dough from scratch, and even the sauce." She offered, reaching into the fridge. "It might take a while... Do you mind waiting?" She asked him softly.

" Well I don't expect it to be done quickly anyway. Good things always require patience." He smiled back, following you into the kitchen shortly after.

" Do you need any kind of help?" he pause, strolling over to the table as he noticed the packet of flour you placed on it. " Kneading dough looks fun." With a grin, he grabs a handful of it, forming sort of a dough ball, before playfully tossing it towards your direction, splattering it all over.

" Hope you don't mind getting messy!" He smirked, his hands already reaching for a second scoop, preparing to launch the next attack on her.

Leigh shrugged. "If you want to help me, then you are more than welcome." She said as she watched him. Seeing his grin made her suspicious, and she eyed him carefully.

When he tossed the ball, the girl gasped and tried to duck away. It didn't help, of course, and she ended up with flour all over her. "Oh..." She said, scooping up flour and tossing it at him. "Do you often get your kitchen dirty? Because I do, and I'm not afraid of a mess." She warned him as she carefully went about gathering things to make the dough.

" Well, not really. At least, I don't throw things at myself. Anyway, I'm gonna make you clean up this mess together with me at the end of the night and until its done, I'm not gonna let you out of my house! " He ended the sentence with smirk.

He moved a few steps closer, standing beside her. " So how shall we begin? "

Leigh laughed and raised her eyebrow at the man. "You can't hold me hostage. It's not like I'm slow. I bet I could get around you easily." She teased him, before she turned and brought the ingredients to the counter.

"First we mix. Luckily you have a mixer. It's a lot easier than doing it by hand." She told him. "I'll measure the stuff out and you dump it into the mixer." She nodded at the machine and then smiled as she started to measure the first bit of flour and then the yeast. After she measured out the water and handed those to him, the girl smiled. "Press number 3." She instructed, pushing her hair from her face.

" Alrighty." He followed the girl's instruction, which was a little bit of a funny sight, the man is following the direction of the young sophomore.

He hit the number three button as she hinted, then watched the mixer worked, whirling and whizzing. " Easy. Thank god we're not doing this entirely manual. I'm starting to get a little hungry already." with that, his stomach coincidentally let out a growl.

" This stuff sure is sticky.. " he smeered a small portion of the mix that landed on his hands earlier, onto yours.

Leigh laughed and nodded. "We never had a mixer like this when I was growing up. So I always had to do it by hand." She told him, slipping in front of him quickly to shut off the mixer. She giggled as he wiped his hands on hers, making her pull her hands back and wipe them on her pants.

"How about you knead the dough while I make the sauce?" She suggested, grabbing more flour and sprinkling it out on the table. "That way we can get it done quicker." She said, poking his stomach playfully. "Don't want that beast getting more angry." She teased.

The girl smiled as she went about pouring out some tomato sauce and tomato paste. She grabbed a little seasoning and turned on the heat.

" Good call." He moved over towards the other side of the table as he watched her sprinkle the flour on top of it. He then began the hands on process.

" I don't usually cook during the weekdays. So freaking tired especially after the football practises. I'd just pop in ready-made meals into the microwave oven." he spoke while kneading. " You sure have some level of patience and endurance. Aren't the cheer practises exhausting for you? " he raise his head slightly, looking up at the girl.

Back
Top Bottom