Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bird in Tangled Thorns (Ishu and Google)

Ishu

Supernova
She sighed and tapped her fingertips on the red plastic cup that she held between her hands. Her friends practically dragged her to a party that she didn't want to go to. They claimed that she needed to study less and party more. Yeah, ok, she liked to study. She made amazing grades without even trying. She just wanted to get ahead, she didn't care about parties! Honestly, she hated socializing.

Ishu sighed and moved her hair over her shoulder. Her hair, like her skin, was white. She had a rare form of albinism that only affected part of her pigment. Her eyes were still pale, a light blue, looking down at the alcohol and fruit mix in her cup. She kept a grimace off of her face long enough to look up when one of her friends bumped into her.

She barely moved out of the way in time to avoid the alcohol from spilling onto her simple white dress or light blue sweater. She exhaled a relieved breath and frowned at her friend, "What are you doing?" Her friend just laughed and wandered off with a boy to dance.

RE: A Bird Tangled in Thorns (Ishu and Google)

Studying was something that Dominic never did, partying however was something that he enjoyed a great deal, in fact if not for his own significant intelligence he probably would have never made it into college, but through luck and excellent test scores he had been able to keep his scholarship and continue the on campus partying that he loved. At that moment he was carrying more bottles in, having arrived late but contributing plenty of booze to the festivities.

Dominic was tall and pale, his hair was jet black and hung nearly to his shoulders, perpetually messy as if he had just rolled out of bed. He stood just a hair over six feet and two inches tall, and while he appeared skinny anyone who saw him without his shirt on would be able to see how his body was covered in hard muscle, built like a marathon runner. They would of course also notice the tattoos that covered a large portion of his chest, black angular designs and swirls.

Setting down most of the bottles he kept one for himself, raising it to his lips and taking a healthy pull before looking out over the crowd of people at the party, wondering who there was worth his attention. At first there were no prospects but then his eyes caught something that didn't belong, pale and clearly out of place, a delicate beauty. Taking another pull of the vodka Dominic then tossed the bottle aside and pushed his way through the crowd to his chosen victim. “You look a little lonely.” He whispered from behind, leaning down so his lips brushed against her ear. “Care for some company?”

She felt uneasy and rubbed one of her arms. The music was loud, everyone was moving around and there were just too many people. She was about to make her attempt to get out of their until someone whispered to her from behind. She jumped, startled. Ishu started to turn but when she felt his lips brush her ear and his voice swirl in through the tunnels that pierced into the neurological sensors in her skull. She stepped forward and, without turning around, she pushed through the crowd until she got through the middle of the place and found the first door she could.

Ishu pushed the door open and shut it, pressing her back against the door. Her heart was pounding in her ears even after she got away from whoever that was. She swat her hand over her ear to try to get the sensation to go away. The girl gently hit her fist on her forehead and quickly poured out the alcohol into the sink, then dropped the cup into the trashcan.

She was in the bathroom. Good. She could wait in here as long as she wanted to and she had everything she could need. The music was still loud and she could hear bodies shuffling back and forth outside, which prompted her to lock the door and moved away.

It was a little bit insulting that she just ran off on him like that, and Dominic wasn't someone who enjoyed being rejected. Gritting his teeth a little he watched as she made her way through the crowd. Part of him wanted to just let her go but his pride just wouldn't let that work, he was immensely stubborn and once he had his eyes on something that he wanted he would pursue it till the end of the world. Besides he saw that she had run into the bathroom so maybe she just was feeling sick, and if that was the case then as a good friend of the host it was his duty to make sure that she was alright.

Smirking a little bit he followed her, easily pushing through the crowd, in fact most people were more then willing to get out of his way rather then end up on his bad side and on the receiving end of a beating. Upon reaching the bathroom door though he was annoyed to find it locked, annoyed until he just used the key atop the doors framing in order to pop the lock and just let himself in, quickly locking the door again behind himself.

“You know running off on me like that was a little rude.” He said, looking over to her where she clearly wasn't in the middle of being sick. “Although maybe you just wanted to be alone with me... and if that were the case then we could borrow Jason's bedroom, he owes me more then a few favors.

She was sitting on the edge of the tub, holding her face in her hands, when she heard the doorknob jiggle. She looked up, her blue eyes staring as the lock was turned. She jumped up to her feet and stared, waiting, her heart beating hard, and the door opened. A large, scary and actually quite good looking man came in. The fact that he locked the door didn't make her feel any better- plus, when he talked about being alone in some strangers room!? The girl grimaced, "What? No!" She crossed her arms and looked away, her face reddening but the expression of possible disgust still present on her features.

She was not about to have some kind of... fling! with some guy she didn't know. "How did you get in here?" She looked him over real quick with her eyes, noticing how obviously delinquent-like he must have been. It was here that she felt bad. She wasn't one to judge people so readily but some creep had scared the skin off of her bones and she was not in the mood to be inappropriately courted.

God this bitch was rude, here he was showing clear and direct interest in her and all she did was ignore him, the least she could do was say that she wasn't interested in a moderately polite manner. Ignoring him like this only served to piss him off and turn him on, rejection was odd and unusual but a new experience was never quite a bad thing... of course rejection just translated in his mind to a maybe and meant that he should be more aggressive in his action. Because after all backing down never even entered his mind.

“I used a key.” He told her as he walked closer, rolling his eyes a little bit because the question came off as more then a little bit ridiculous. “Now forget the stupid questions, now right now you don't seem interested but that can only be because you don't know who I am... Dominic, well hung, excellent lover, free of STDs.” Leaning down he took hold of her chin and brushed his lips against hers. “Now why don't we forget this whole rejecting me thing, its a party and we should just have some fun... oh and before you try to blow me off again let me just point out that I am not used to hearing no, its not in my vocabulary.” THe hand not holding her chin reached down and rested on her leg, pushing up her dress slowly and feeling the silky smooth skin.

A key? That wasn't suspicious at all. She started to back away and almost tripped into the tub but managed to keep her footing. She moved back until her backside touched the tiles of the wall that lined the inside of the shower. The way he described himself didn't really appeal to her. "Stop it." Her voice was quiet and worried as he moved closer and held onto her chin.

Her lips quivered under his and her skin started to burn as it reddened. Her hands felt around on the wall but found nothing. She closed her eyes and tried to move her head but his hand had a pretty good grip. She ground her teeth together as hard as she could before his hand touched her leg. As if flipping a switch, she began to struggle against him. "Stop!" She got her arms between their bodies and pushed on his chest and popping her knees against him when she could.

Her screaming really was going to get him into trouble and rather then let her draw everyone's attention to that bathroom he quickly brought his hand up to cover her mouth. “Would you cut that out?” He growled, grunting a little bit as her knee came far closer then he could like to striking him in the nuts, it was more luck then anything else that caused it to strike his thigh rather then dropping him to the floor and causing him a great deal of pain. And if that had happened then he would have been a very unhappy punk indeed.

“Ok then pet, lets start this over again.” He said slowly, his voice making it very clear that he wasn't feeling patient. “I saw you when I came in, right away you caught my eye and what I see I want and what I want I get... now I don't want to hurt you... so why don't we do this nicely, you and I go back out onto the dance floor and enjoy ourselves for a little while, now my name is Dominic and when I take my hand away from your mouth what I expect to hear is your name, and remember we can do this my way or I can bend you over my knee and spank you until you are feeling more cooperative.”

Her voice quieted when he put his hand over her mouth, though she did struggle a bit more until he spoke with a calmer tone. She looked at him when he spoke, her eyes reddened from the fear that threatened to generate tears during their mini-scuffle. She swallowed, hard, when he talked about his determination when it came to something he wanted. She understood and knew that he was dangerous, well, more dangerous now. He offered her an ultimatum and she knew she really didn't have much of a choice. The girl nodded her agreement.

After he removed his hand from her, she straightened up her clothes and rubbed her hand under her eyes to get the tears to go away, "Ishu. My name is Ishu." She looked away from him while fidgeting with the end of her sweater.

She didn't know what to do or expect in this situation- but at least he hadn't gone through with possibly raping her. Not yet anyway. She decided she should be civil with him and try not to panic like she had earlier. Now that she thought about it- this was probably the same creep that had sauntered up to her earlier! Ishu quickly reminded herself that she was better off playing by his rules. For now.

By this point the large amount of vodka that he had drank had given him one hell of a buzz, he wouldn't end up getting trashed because of the amount that he had downed but it was more then enough to give him that very pleasant feeling of imbalance. Of course this also made him a bit more unpredictable and even more aggressive then he normally was, so for Ishu to start causing trouble for him at this point would be a very bad thing.

“That wasn't to hard then was it pet?” He asked, even knowing her name he still wasn't using it just yet, he was making it clear to her just who was in charge in this situation and it definitely wasn't her. “Be a good girl and we will both have a much better time tonight, misbehave and I will punish you... I don't like it when my girls misbehave.” Just having learned her name but he already viewed her as his, nothing was going to be changing his mind on that one.

Smirking a little bit he looked her over, reaching out to play with the edge of her dress and slowly lifting it, not quite to a level that was lewd but enough to get a good look at her legs. “Now, why don't we go and have a little bit of fun Pet, a little bit of drinking and dancing, or if you like we could just skip that and have some real fun.”

Her skin started to crawl when he touched her dress. She dug her nails into her arms, hard, when he started to lift up the fabric. She knew going to parties was never good! She told her friends she did not want to go! Why did she listen? Why? She bit down on her lower lip and watched him, making sure he didn't try to get a peak at anything else. So far it looked like he was just looking at her legs. She was small and fragile with long, thin legs. She wasn't quite skin and bones because she had nice, plush curves, but she was in no way a bombshell.

"I don't... ok." She wasn't good at dancing, not the kind of dancing people did at parties anyway. But she wasn't going to have a single drop of alcohol. "Can we... go out there?" She hoped he didn't mean to dance in here where no one could see them. She felt safer with everyone at least being able to see her. Maybe one of her friends would see her with this guy and they would save her? Fat chance.

He smirked a little bit at her when she started to object to his idea of dancing but caught herself, one way or the other he intended to have it end up in the bedroom but until that time came he just wanted to have a little bit of fun. Teasing Ishu was actually a great deal of fun, she was innocent and scared of what might be coming... of course he would need to get her to relax a little bit before he actually fucked her other wise it might end up being a great deal less for for him.

“Come on, relax a little.” He teased as he let go of her dress and slipped an arm around her waist, holding her tight to his side. “Clearly you came here to cut loose a little bit and have a good time, why else would you be at the party.” With the arm around her waist he led her from the bathroom toward the party again. “I just want to show you a good time Pet, no need to argue.”

"I don't like parties." She felt the need to verbally object to his opinion. She really didn't come here to have a good time- she came because she was pressured by her peers and then, literally, pulled by the hand into the apartment. Ishu made an expression that looked like she smelt something that was rotting when he pulled her against him, but she didn't shove him away just yet. She walked slowly and awkwardly like she was trying to talk backwards instead.

"My friends made me come here." She looked away from him and at all of the people dancing. She rubbed one of her arms and fidgeted, rubbing one of her sandal-clad feet over the other. There weren't as many red cups around, from what she could see, but mostly because more people were dancing now. Though, the crowd had thinned out.

Hating herself for doing this, she looked up at him for direction. She didn't want to admit it, but he was in charge. While she was here anyway.

“Don't look at me like that.” Dominic grunted at her when he saw the look on her face, she really had to learn her place, he was the one in charge here and for her to look up at him like she was superior was only pissing him off when she didn't have anything working in her favor. “Well you should like parties.” He teased with a smirk. “A chance to let your hair down, dance a little, drink a little, find someone to spend a few hours with locked in a passionate embrace.”

It seemed however that the party had died down a little bit, not all that shocking considering there was always a bigger and better party to come to, most people had probably just used this party to pregame before moving onto something else. Not that Dominic really cared, he had found his entertainment for the evening and saw no reason to leave just yet. “Looks like your friends might have left you.” He said with a chuckle as he pulled her body against his and began to move with the music, their bodies pressed close together.

"What!?" She looked around as he pulled her body to him. She struggled a bit while looking but stopped when she didn't see her friend anywhere. Well, this wasn't good. She decided to try to enjoy herself and put her hands on his shoulders. She wouldn't look at him, but she would step from side to side, her uncharacteristically wide hips swaying from side to side. She wondered if this was how he picked up girls- cornering them at parties and forcing them to hang out with him. Did he force them to do anything else? She doubted it.

"So, um, how long is the party?" She didn't want to piss him off so she stayed quiet and kept her gaze down.

Normally this wasn't his tactic, normally he didn't even get rejected at first so just approaching someone was enough to get what he wanted, a smooth line or two and he would have them eating out of the palm of his hand. Right now he was in foreign territory but he was willing to make it up as he went along. “Don't worry about your friends, I will take good care of you.” As they moved his hands drifted from her hips to cup her rear and pull her tighter up against his body. “Make sure you get home and what not, after all a girl like you could end up meeting some real dangerous guys out there.”

Ironic of course because he was a little bit more dangerous then most, more or less holding her hostage until he got tired of her. “The party can go on as long as you want it too... it is likely to go on for a few more hours but if you want to get out of here then just say the word.”

Her nostrils flared when he grabbed her bum and she grimaced when he pulled her against him, forcing her body to press onto hers. She tried her best to ignore it. If he wasn't so vulgar, sexually oriented and also wasn't holding her against her will, she might have given him a chance. She decided it was best to ignore the irony of his comment and just tried to... enjoy herself. She did want to go home but she thought he might read into it as something more- something that was never going to happen. "I will dance... for a few minutes." She nodded, still keeping her gaze down.

Back
Top Bottom