Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White Lies and Black Truths

I have noticed! And it has been sadness.

Is this you saying you're gonna be aroundish more? Or are you momentarily stopping in, on your way to awesoming up somewhere else?

I've noticed as well, sweetie. You've been missed. <333

And, you know, even if you put a halt to RPing for a time, we'd love having you in chat and posting elsewhere. You're always fun to have around! And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks so... *points to the post above mine*

Howdy hey ADF and Miss DA! I shall definitely be around more. I've finally had the comcast people out to my house to hook up my internet so I have a working computer now! Yay me! Hopefully my path with cross with you soon so that I can catch up on all that I've missed!

Lyingscumfacedasslickingballsucker!!! Could my taste in men be any worse!? Not only is he a liar and a control freak but he's also a philandering douche bag. Well, luckily I'm smart and have at least a tinge of self respect and I won't be putting up with it anymore. Closing the door on a 5 year relationship is hard I guess but it doesn't hurt, beneath the layer of my pride anyway. They say beauty is only skin deep and I think I finally believe it. I'm back out on the relationship market and it scares the shit out of me but I'm sure I'll manage the way I always have. Big green eyes and a pretty mouth get you suprisingly far in the world so I've no doubt that I'll come out on top. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on! There's strange winds a-blowin and I'll be here laughing as he gets swept out to sea.

It's another lovely day here in the Pacific Northwest. Sun is bright and warm, not a cloud in the sky, and endless possibilities to while away the day. I went out for a walk with my brother earlier and it reminded me of the multitudinous reasons that I don't take him places. However, we both needed to get out for a while and that's just what we did. I think now we're going to go for a swim after I have a little something to munch on because I am starving! I miss you all (you know who you are!) and until I return keep on marching to the beat of your own drummers groove kitties.

XoXo,
Miss Lolli

Back
Top Bottom