Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White Lies and Black Truths

Sitting here, supposedly in the prime of my life, with nothing to do and no real desire to find anything. I'd like to think that I'm motivationally challenged, but that's clearly just a nicer way of saying lazy. I spend an inordinate amount of time either sleeping or on the internet. It's not that I lack interpersonal communication skills, I've got them in spades, I just find myself increasingly irritated by the flaws that other people exhibit. There's a saying about that I think, something like, "what you dislike in yourself, you hate in others.", but if that's the case then I must really suck and I feel like someone would have mentioned that by now.

Maybe that's my problem. The lack of criticism from my peers has given me an unrealistic self image. I happen to think that I'm pretty awesome and, generally, people agree with me. Sure there have been a couple of people who differed in opinion but they were shrugged off easily enough. That's the point of self-esteem right, to feel good about yourself regardless of what other people say or think about you. The only trouble is that there are other people in the world and most of them are just as cool, funny, smart, whatever, as you are, If not more so. When does confidence become cockiness and how do you reverse the progression?

Unfortunately, my boundless confidence is evident only to members of my own sex. A cute boy comes my way and I seem to lose every trace of charm. Instead, I revert to childish teasing and mind games. How stupid is that? The astounding thing is that I have never had issues with attracting a potential mate. The problem is that my own immaturity tends to attract the same so I end up with a guy who's four years my senior but acts like he's eight years my junior. Either I'm going to have to adjust my age range or something is going to have to change on the mental home front. Who knows, I might actually come out a better person.

I am soooooo angry! I just spent the last three hours of my life writing a discussion paper that should have only taken an hour. Well, actually, it did take an hour. Each time I had to do it. The first time I went to submit I didn't realize that my WIFI signal had disappeared leaving me with no internet so the stupid thing didn't go through. Then the second time I accidentally deleted it. How? you ask. Because I am a big fat idiot who is incapable of doing things without massive amounts of difficulty. Finally, I was smart enough to type it out in word and save it instead of typing it into the assignment page online and risking losing everything all over again. You would think that would be the end of it but no. When I went to send it I couldn't access the right page so now I'm 45 minutes late and I'm going to lose points for the assignment. Oh joy of joys! It's just so wonderful to be me!

Just finished painting my nails, again, and this time I think I got them just the way I want them. I couldn't figure out which color I liked best so I kept changing them so that I could try them all. Then it hit me, why not just wear them all? Now I have the most fantastic rainbow nails! I think that I'm just going to keep them like this forever! They match everything and they look so darn cute! Anyway, that's all I had to say for the moment. TTFN.

I'm sooo bored with everything that has been going on with my life recently. I can't wait to get a job so that I'll have something interesting to do with myself every day. Or maybe I just need to surround myself with interesting people. I could be like tofu, absorbing the flavor of things around me. I miss being one of the guys. Moving back home was one of the hardest things that I've ever had to do and I'm still not sure if it was the right choice. Oh well, it's too late now so I had better just make the best of it, yeah? Everything makes sense when I stop trying to understand it so that's what I'm going to do. It's time to lie back and listen to what nature is trying to tell me. With a wink and a nod, life will fall into place. Come on future, I'm waiting.

The day is young, the world is large, and I am feeling motivated. Looks like it's job seach day! I'm going to head on down to the mall and drop off my resume to everybody and their grandma. I think the Body Shop is hiring and I hope that I can get an interview there. I L-O-V-E that store. Smelling good is the best thing in the history of ever. I'm also going to check out the tattoo place that they have in the mall because that would be the best job in the entire world and I wouldn't have to cover my tats or piercings. Good luck to me.

Good luck! Being able to be yourself while at work is one of the best feelings in the world so I hope the tattoo place loves you. If not, smelling good is a still a positive outcome!

@D2D - Thanks. I dropped of my resume at the tat place and they said they would get back to me so fingers crossed.

@MM - Still a nice suprise though huh? Put it up just cause you asked for it. No you're probably not but that's alright. I'm glad that people enjoy it.

• How is the job search going?
I know it has only been a few days but I felt the need to ask.

• I love your side-butt picture!
Your skin looks so soft :D

• Are you a Leo?
I think you are based on your little entry post. -is an Astrology nut-

:D Well good luck on your job hunting!! It is hard to get one nowadays :/

<3

:O -is awesome- lol ^^

I'm watching the news and I just saw that a woman left her 13 month old in the bathtub while she went to play cafe world on facebook and the baby drowned. I would just like to say that people are getting more ignorant and stupid by the minute. There is no reason to leave your baby unattended in the bathtub, ever. If you need to do something you need to take the baby out of the tub. There are people all over the world that would love to have children that can't and yet there are even more people that do not value the children that they have, so much so that their negligence leads to the death of their defenseless children. Hearing things like this make me sick. That woman is an idiot and if anybody deserved the death penalty it would be her.

And then you have the ones that kill their 13 year old and their 16 year old for "being mouthy". Granted, she was depressed but come on, murder? I don't think so. One shot while she was driving him (the 13 year old) to soccer practice and the other shot at her computer while doing online homework. Something tells me they weren't being mouthy at the time she pulled the trigger. Just saying.

WTF! I wish that they would build a concentration camp for people like that. I mean, seriously?! What kind of demented monster does something like that?! I can't think of any reason to kill a child, at any point, no matter how angry or depressed I may be. There are very few people in this world that actually deserve to be killed and mouthy teenagers DO NOT make the list. What the hell did she think was going to happen after they hit puberty? If you don't want to deal with smart ass kids you shouldn't have any! Fucking idiots. This is why I think that forced sterilization would not be a bad thing in certain cases. Mental evaluations should be mandatory and anyone who fails should not be allowed to procreate.

Disco_Lollipop said:
Mental evaluations should be mandatory and anyone who fails should not be allowed to procreate.

Yes, there does seem to be something perverse about a social order in which you're required to take classes and pass a test before you can drive a car and attain a certain age before you can consume alcohol, but any moron with functioning genitalia is allowed to bring children into the world and mess them up.

(He said, only partly in jest.)

There is really nothing funny about the Humerous. I bang it on the stupid desk all the time and I am not even relatively amused, at any point, ever! Mostly, it just makes me angry. I end up swearing a lot more than is strictly necessary.

Got really drunk last night. No major incidents to report. I did have wendy's for the first time in a long time and I was actually impressed. They have the most delicious chicken nuggets that I have ever had. I don't eat chicken nuggets very often and I was drunk but I'm pretty sure they were good anyway. I called it a night pretty early and woke up early but I've been up for three hours and now I think I'm ready to go back to bed for a while. It's a rainy sunday and I have nothing important to do. Yay for grey skies and free time.

Back
Top Bottom