Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine Line Recruiting Thread

Lila Lupin

Star
Hello this is the recruiting thread for Fine Line. Here is the plot line and rules. We've already started but it would be very nice if we had some more people. Here are links to the Main Character Profile Thread, and the Minor Character Profile Thread.

In a world where Humans are either slaves to Mythical creatures such as Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Demons, Incubus/Succubus, and so on, or members of a society that fights off these creatures and restore power to the humans. This society is known as Red Angel, because they see themselves as deliverers, but they spill blood in the process. The servants are used as means of food and entertainment. The Vampires are at the top of the food chain with the Werewolves and witches right behind them. Incubus and Succubus come next, Demons come after them, and Humans are considered to be at the bottom of the food chain.

The Red Angels have put together a small group of people, mainly women, to go and infiltrate the houses of different high ranking members of each group and bring them down to help further the Red Angels' cause. What happens when the spies start to fall in love with the very ones that they're supposed to destroy?

if there is an open character for a demon to get his hands on I would join

There are plenty of openings. Just send me your profile before posting it in the profile thread.

No, as far as main characters go here's a list

Lila Lupin - Nanai Ekiguchi[Spy], Amber Greyson [Spy/Taken], Adelinda Karolynna Mace

Heart Summers - Alisa Zerep [Spy/Taken]

Church - Alec Mace [Amber], Marz Harmor [Alisa]

Adelinda is going to have a hand in helping forward the plot much more significantly than any of my minor characters which is why I made her a main character.

Back
Top Bottom