Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Starvesh&I] Blackmailed

Valkyrja

Brat
Sarah sat in class, legs crossed over one another, classes pushed up her nose, and arms folded across her lap. In the front row as always, Sarah was a bit of a teacher’s pet and, no doubt, one of the more nerdy girls in school. She always seemed so high strung, yet today there was a different air about her. Despite her brunette hair still being pulled up into the tight pony tail it always was, or the proper white button-up shirt that hung loosely around her body so nobody could see the curves her body held so nicely, she had somewhat of a slouched position clinging to her. The classroom was busy, everybody was talking while the teacher was showing a movie. Sarah grabbed the black jacket off of the back of her chair and placed it in her lap, brushing out the wrinkles of the jacket before putting her hand underneath it, glancing around.

Her eyes narrowed, and to most anybody else it would look like she was sleepily trying to focus on the movie playing in front of her. Yet, that was the last thing she was doing. In fact, her fingers slowly slid into the loosely fitting black pants that clung on to her waist and into her black panties, rubbing against her clit.

Sarah had never done something like this, yet all day she had felt so incredibly horny and she couldn’t wait to get home to play with herself. In fact, she couldn’t even wait to excuse herself to the bathroom to release tension. The gentle rubbing felt so good; she wanted to go faster and get herself off but she knew she couldn’t, she couldn’t have this be too obvious. Biting her bottom lip to keep herself quiet from the increased pleasure, she slipped a finger into her pussy, her thumb still working at her clit. Her eyes stayed focused on the screen while she did this, and within a few minutes she finally reached her climax. Her body shook gently as she tried to make it as little obvious as possible. Eyes closing, Sarah bit her lip even harder, her hips rocking softly in the chair. What she should have realized, though, is that while her eyes were closed, the jacket on her lap moved just enough so that the guy sitting next to her would be able to easily tell what she was doing. When she came down, her eyes flickered open and her hand slid from her pants, readjusting the waistline of her pants and then brushing her jacket out again, as if covering the evidence of her ever doing anything inappropriate.

As if the movie wasn't bad enough Lucas had to force himself to stay awake instead of taking the opportunity to sleep like he normally did, he was already in trouble for sleeping through the last four history classes (even though he had a solid B for the class). Leaning back in his chair Lucas lazily tried to keep his eyes open but to no avail, his vision was already blurring and his eyelids started to droop. Fuck it, I'm sleeping. I don't care if they want me to stay after school. Flopping his head down on his desk Lucas was about to allow himself to drift off into dream land when he seen something amazing.

The straight A student Sarah was doing something she shouldn't be doing in class. Instantly Lucas' sleepy feeling was dispelled and replacing the drooping eyelids was a wicked grin. Thank you God, for giving me this beautiful opportunity. Slipping his hand into his pocket Lucas pulled out his phone and quickly snapped a couple pictures of the masturbating girl, Smiling all the while. Then with that lingering smile Lucas allowed himself to drift off into sleep with dreams of what he would do to Sarah after class had ended.

Luckily for Lucas the teacher saw no reason to get Lucas into more trouble so he got off completely free, and with a nice refreshing feeling from the nap as well. Walking up to Sarah before she could leave with a smirk Lucas tapped her on her shoulder to get her attention. "Sarah, would you mind staying after class to speak with me? I have something you'll probably want to see." Lucas said with a wicked grin.

The rest of class seemed to trudge on after the initial fun Sarah had. Just the idea of what she just did made her blush. The lighting of the dark room and the movie assisted in hiding her own personal embarrassment, though, which was very good. After a few minutes of seemingly attentiveness towards the movie Sarah folded her arms across her desk and then rested her head on it. She didn’t manage to fall asleep, that was something she’d never do in class, but resting her body helped the end of class go by quicker.

Once the bell went off Sarah grabbed for her bag before looking up at Lucas who had walked up to her desk. “Yes?” She questioned him before he asked her to stay later in class. She nodded in agreement, placing her bag back down and crossing her legs as she watched everybody empty out of the classroom. The teacher grabbed for her laptop before turning to Sarah.

“Sarah, Lucas, may I ask what you two are up to?” The teacher clearly wanted to get home and didn’t feel like waiting around for any students left behind.

Sarah responded before Lucas had the chance, “Lucas just wanted to discuss some homework issues he’s having and I agreed to stay back and help him.”

“Alright then. Sarah, I request you to please lock the door on your way out, then?”

“Of course, miss,” Sarah smiled at the trusting teacher, watching her walk out. The door was left ajar but the room had emptied. Sarah stood up and sat at the edge of her desk, giving Lucas a quizzical look. “What’s with that smile….what do you want?” Sarah wasn’t too fond of Lucas. He was lazy, inconsiderate, and loved to be the class jerk. He was all around rude, didn’t care much about his grades, and his outlook on life didn’t muster up to the high standards Sarah expected out of everybody. To top this off, she had heard a rumor of him having a run-in with the law. This boy was no good…but she assumed that humoring him after class couldn’t do much harm.

Holding a small smirk the whole time Lucas sat on his desk and waited for everyone to file out. It wasn't every day that someone got the opportunity Lucas did, catching the goody two shoes honor student doing something like that in the classroom. It made Lucas positively grin with glee, he had never really considered himself lucky but this situation seemed to vouch otherwise.

Getting up off of his desk to move to the door Lucas lowered the blinds of the windows and locked the door before moving back over to Sarah still grinning. Staring into her eyes with his steel blue ones Lucas ran a hand through his short black hair before letting out a small chuckle. "Couldn't wait to do it after school, or are you just that perverted?" Lucas asked as he held up his phone to display the picture he had taken. It depicted Sarah with her hands down her pants and her biting her bottom lip, obviously she was masturbating. What made the photo even better was that the teacher and a couple of students could be seen in the background. "I had no idea that the little goody goody Sarah would have any interest in such naughty things." Lucas said with an evil smile as he sat down on her desk. "Lets make this clear now; do as I say or this photo gets leaked to the whole school and everywhere beyond that, the whole town perhaps." Clearing his throat Lucas proceeded in a smug tone. "First in the line of business, stand up and strip into your bra and panties. I'm not wasting any time with this." There was a large bulge becoming apparent in Lucas' pants as he spoke, he was already imagining the things he was going to do to Sarah.

“Alright…what’s going on?” Sarah’s suspicion grew as Lucas took his time to close all of the window blinds and lock the door. Maybe staying after class for whatever he wanted wasn’t a good idea. An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach and she shifted on the desk, readjusting her position and crossing her legs. Her dark blue eyes stayed plastered on him as he moved about before coming towards her with his phone pulled from his pocket. She met his gaze for a second before her eyes lowered to see what he was showing her. A soft gasp escaped her lips and she went to go grab for the phone, realizing exactly what it was. Some positions could have been explained, but this was of her clearly masturbating. “Shit,” she mumbled as he put the phone back into his pocket. I have to get that phone…

“You…you can’t be serious!” Sarah exclaimed, jumping to her feet. Compared to Lucas she was incredibly tiny, standing at 5’3” she took a step away from Lucas, staring him down. “No, you wouldn’t!!” Yet, the bulge in his pants and the lusting look in his eyes was enough of a threat to tell her he would. Her gaze lowered, lingering at his shoes as her hands rose to the top of her blouse. “I do this for you, you delete the picture, right?” Once he agreed to that, whether he was lying or not, the first button came undone, and the rest followed. The white blouse fell from her body and her pale skin practically glistened against the black bra holding up her surprisingly large breasts. Next was the clasp to her pants which fell down within seconds around her ankles, a pair of matching black panties resting against her sex. Sarah couldn’t look at the man as she stood there exposed.

Standing up to his full height Lucas easily towered over her at a fairly large 6'1. The stark contrast of the two of them standing close together was a little amusing, a short half naked girl standing in front of a tall clothed guy. Really it was pretty amusing. "Of course, thats the point of blackmail right? I have something you want and you have something I want." Moving over to Sarah as she got undressed as he told her to Lucas' grin never went away as he lifted his hands to the bottom of Sarah's breasts and lightly started bouncing them. "You have pretty big breasts don't you? Shame you cover them up, I'm sure lots more guys would like you if you showed them off." As Lucas finished his sentence, at the part of show them off actually, he hooked his fingers into the cups of her bra and pulled them down to completely reveal the soft bouncy flesh within.

Chuckling lightly Lucas began to grope and rub Sarah's breasts, enjoying the soft weight of them in his hands. "Whats your cup size Sarah? These things are pretty big." It was obvious Lucas was enjoying himself but this was only the beginning of what he had planned for her.

(I sincerely apologize for the short post. I'm headed out but I wanted to get you one before I left.)

The way Lucas toyed with her breasts caused Sarah to blush in shame and embarrassment. There was a very good reason she hid her well-endowed body from the rest of the school, and this was definitely one of the reasons. As her bra was pulled down, her nipples perked up, meeting with the cold air that caressed the rest of her body. Still red in the face, Sarah looked away, unable to meet eyes with the man as he asked about her breasts. “D,” She admitted, her stance now slouching a little bit.

“Alright, you got to touch me and see me like this, can you delete the picture now?” She pleaded.

(Its fine, my posts haven't been that great either.)

Chuckling in what could only be described in an evil fashion Lucas shook his head. "Nope, I'm not done yet. That picture is worth more then a few touches and a look." Lucas said before lowering his mouth to Sarah's breasts, taking one of her hardened nipples into his mouth Lucas began to lightly suck and nibble on it before moving his hands around to start groping her panty clad ass. Lucas' fun was only just beginning.

Back
Top Bottom