Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's (young) Blood on the Dance Floor (( CountofTuscany and I))

He could not help but look at her every few minutes and wonder how good she was in bed, how hard he would be able to fuck her. "Oh I think this night will be one to remember." He told her with much confidence, if both were at disposal, many things could go right tonight, tomorrow morning, and who knows when else. "Don't sue if you become addicted." He said as they stopped at a red light. Turning his head towards her, Alex looked form her eyes, down her body to stopping at her crotch with a hungry smile. His hand went from the steering wheel to her leg, he climbed up her lap to stop where her pussy would be, where he softly began to rub in circles as he leaned in for a kiss. "You'll fucking scream."

She nodded. "Yes, I think it will be." she said and nodded. She wondered if he'd think she was okay in bed. She had slept with two guys her own age before, but never one older than her by more than a year. "If I become addicted, will you continue supplying it?" she asked and winked playfully. She let out a soft moan as he rubbed small circles around her pussy. "Mmm... I think you will too." she said, more hopefully than anything else.

But he could not wait, he wanted for her to scream right there and then. He pulled back and nodded, "I'd like that." He drove two blocks and stopped at an empty parking spot. He looked hungrily at his prey and smiled. He began to kiss her neck wildly, wanting all of her. His hands shot at her pussy as he began to rub it over her pants in the same circles as before. He let his tongue out to taste her neck, and his teeth to greet her. His breathing began to get heavy into her neck as his hand suddenly went over her pants to caress her abdomen under her shirt. He smirked and continued to eat her neck while his hands began to slip under her pants from above, wanting to feel her wetness.

She looked at him and smiled when he quickly pulled off the road, his hands running along her body. She let out a small moan and moved towards him as he began to kiss at her neck, nibbling the skin lightly. She let her hands wander to his pants, undoing the button as she slid her hand inside the denim, gently cradling his cock. She smiled and kissed him deeply as he started to move closer to her breasts. As his hand went under her skirt to get closer to her pussy she blushed, knowing he'd feel her warm dampness from excitement. She looked at him and smiled slightly.

He began to kiss up her neck once more, leaving a trail of kisses, nibbles and sucks that madly rose the temperature of the room. His hand once under her skirt slowly made it's way up her thigh, closer and closer to her pussy. Until one point where he reached her panties, feeling a warm wet spot. He smiled as his finger began to circle over that wet spot, wanting to feel more of the same dampness. He looked at her eagerly, as she too began to play with him. He let her grasp his cock as it was starting to get bigger and bigger, her hand fitting quite well against his growing dick. He couldn't wait to get home quite literally, he would bang her right here and right now.

She smiled up at him and moaned as he rubbed her pussy, making her even wetter. "Alex.." she said softly, the windows starting to fog up. She kissed him deeply, her body temperature rising. She slowly moved her hands over his cock, rubbing the tip with her thumb gently. "I want you so bad." she whispered, nibbling on his earlobe. "Please... fuck me." she whispered urgently.

And that was enough of a cry for Alex, he knew she wanted it bad, and now it was time to give her all the fucking she deserved. He smiled as he withdrew after the last passionate kiss, his heart beating fast, he wanted to her right there and then, but he knew that if he waited to get home, it would be o so much better. "You asked for it!" He said lowly as he turned on the car once more. A bit to excited, he stopped for a second to look at Caitlyn, he leaned for a last kiss before making his way home to his apartment.

She kissed him deeply, a light moan emanating from her mouth. When he pulled away and started the car she pouted, not wanting him to stop. "We're going to your place?" she asked breathlessly. She felt the pit of her stomach churning, wanting his touch again. "Well... hurry up, I can't wait much longer." she smiled at him and kissed him back gently, running her hands along his leg. "Let's get going." she whispered seductively.

He didn't care about anything much now, all he wanted was to get home and fuck her hard. He pressed the pedal of his car all the way, making it roar passed empty streets. Up ahead was a red light, so he stopped. His cock was begging for attention as her hand laid way to close to it. He looked to his side seeing her, he leaned in for a kiss, letting his hand slip onto her lap, going directly under her skirt. His fingers smoothly passed her lap going over her pussy feeling her wet panties once more. He began to finger her over her panties, pushing her skirt up, he didn't care about much outside his car, he was way too horny.

She smiled and moved to kiss him when her stopped. "I want you to fuck me so bad." she whispered a moan escaping her lips as his fingers ran along her panties. She spread her legs, body screaming for attention. "Are we almost there?" she asked, her eyes locking on his. Sh let her fingers run against his cock gently, smiling at him. She felt like she was going crazy, loving how painfully turned on she was. "Please tell me it's not too much further..."

"Yeah... just up ahead." He said with a smile as the light turned green and the car roared forward. Her teasing were making very hard in his pants, he wanted to fuck her too, but knew that if he waited for the apartment, everything would be so much better. As he arrived he drove into the underground parking lot of the large apartment building. I twas very classy, wide and high. He drove the car rapidly around the runs, luckily not having anyone in front of him or beside him. He got into his parking space, number 716. "We are here babe." He said leaning in to kiss her as he took out his keys. Her kisses were sweet and nice, yet a bit off, he still could not say what it was about them that made them him like her even more. "Come on." He said as he opened his door, trying to hide his boner as he stood.

"Thank god." she said, smiling at him and chuckled. When they arrived in his parking lot she smiled. She kissed him deeply when he parked. There was something about him that drove her wild and she didn't want to think about why. She hopped out of the car, pulling her clothes back into alignment and smiled at him. "I'd be glad too." she said and smiled. She followed him to the apartment building, watching him move. She chuckled when she saw him trying to hide his boner. "So, how badly do you want me?" she asked, moving to hold onto his arm, smiling at him.

As she caught up with him, he smiled at her, turning the alarm on of his car. The grip around his arm was right, she was clinging to him practically. He looked to his side to her and whispered into her ear, "I want to fucking tear you into tiny pieces." Now that there was more light he noticed more a Caitlyn's unique style, it was pretty nice, but he wanted to see her naked. Also her skin seemed very stretched and innocent, as if she were very very young, a thought that turned him on even more. He whispered into her ear, "How bad you want me?" As they arrived at the elevator.

She smirked. "I can't wait for you to ravage me." she said and winked. She noticed him gazing at her and felt her breath catch. Now that there was more light he could probably tell she was younger than he probably expected. She just didn't want him to get wiser to her age until after they finished. "I want you so bad." she said kissing him deeply once they entered the elevator. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

As they entered the elevator, she went for an all out assault. Alex was taken a bit by surprise as right when they entered the lonely elevator she pinned him up against the back mirror. He liked her attitude, it really fired him to do her hard. He kissed her back, as his hands went down the side of her back, down to her waist, then to her hips. Her kisses were passionate, filled with fire. He didn't even press the button to get to his floor yet. "Wait..." He said pulling back from the kiss. He smiled and leaned forward to press the seven amongst all the buttons. "Okay..." He said with a wink. And grabbed her ass, pulling her body in the air up against him.

She loved the feel of his lips and hands on her body. Every touch sent tendrils of fire through her body. She never thought she could be this turned on before, and it amazed her that this man was into her as strongly as she was into him. She giggled when she realized he hadn't pushed the button on the elevator and smiled at him. "Sorry, didn't want to wait." She winked and smiled when he pulled her back into his arms, hands on her ass. She moved her lips down to his neck and began to gently nibble the soft skin.

Back
Top Bottom