Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Morbid suduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That would also work, I'll just get in there when she needs some a take a couple of pints", the girl had good ideas about the subject, especially for a human.

"I did try once, to help the police solve a crime about twenty years back, big murder case serial killer too", he looked annoyed, "They found out about what I can do and tried to blame it all on me, I had to flee the country for a while but I'm back now and well hidden".

He laughed, "Well I don't need transport like you do, it was annoying but pretty simple, as for food my all time favorite has to be steak", he smiled, "Not sure why, just always liked it".

"Well done or rare? Or seasonings, maybe onions or garlic?" she blushed a little, "tell me every thing you like and I'll do my best to make it for you Carmine"

"Rare usually, with a peppercorn sauce and some chopped parsley", he chuckled, "I dabbled in cooking for a while myself, not much to do but learn when you never age eh".

"What other skills do you have? Can you paint or something?, About All I can do is get a free meal a day from the Chinese restruant down the street, they know i sleep here and so they give me left over food and what not"

"I tried picking up guitar a while ago, but I never really got it, don't have much artistic type talent, can fix a car in no time though", he laughed, art never really came easy to him.

"do you do anything on the side to get money or something?" she started to twiddle her hair around her finger.

"Sure what do I need work for", he picked up an old empty briefcase off the floor, shut it and opened it again to reveal what looked like a couple of hundred thousand dollars, "See, no work needed, I just learn as a hobby I guess you could say".

"Sadly I can't if they notice me then they'll be after me again for that issue with the police, there is still a warrant out for my arrest", he sighed and sat on top of a wooden box, "Shame, be a great place to work on".

Ethel stares numbly off into space through their entire conversation. She clutches at her stomach. "it hurts." she curls up. "why does it hurt if im dead?"

Carmine spun to face her, "Oh, I almost forgot you were here, never had such a quiet fledgling, as for the pain, that would be because you need to feed", he vanished and appeared holding several filled bags from the blood transfusion clinic, "Here, drink this, it will stop the pain". He looked at Lory, "Great idea, convenient too".

Grimances but takes them and begins to drink the first one. "thats horrible!" she moans sucking it down like a life line.

"Consider yourself lucky, I don't have a soul bank I can go to for my needs", he was harsh but kind, like an elderly man who'd seen too much hate in his life.

"well..one day you may not have to eat as much, maybe your...," she smiled," ..soul metabolism will slow down"

"oh i didnt mean the taste,i ment that it was horrible that i liked it." she says looking and feeling much better. she stands up and stretches.

"please, if either of you need a bed there is a few others in my room, this is more or less my home, so make yourself comfortable"

"I don't sleep much and when I do, the floor will usually suffice, but thank you for your offer", Carmine smiled and looked down at the money, "Who wants to go out for dinner".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom